Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,807 Words
  • 903 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 39. Chapter 39

Man on a Mission – Part 1

Cole gets to Greg’s place just as he arrives back from work. They go out for supper and hit the gym. When they get back to Greg’s they start to fill the boxes with books and stuff. They finish about 22:00 and both men are beat. They go to sleep soon after they hit the sack.

The next day they use Cole’s truck and the two of them complete the move in about eight hours. They take time and place everything in the new condo. When they are finished there is just a mountain of boxes to go through. Greg says that he can do that another day.

“This place have a hot tub?” Cole asks.

“Nah, I was thinking I could use a good soak as well.” Greg says, “I know, we can head to the baths, they have one.”

“The baths?”

“Yeah a place guys go to get lucky!” Greg winks.

“Never been to one of those before, not sure if I want to share you.” Cole says with a smile.

“Don’t worry guy, I have no interest in anyone else!” Greg says and then leans in and gives Cole a kiss.

“You better not!” They both laugh.

“So you want to?” Greg asks.

“Sure, I’ll go with you.” Cole wraps his arms around Greg and they kiss. “Besides maybe we can get it on there too!”

“Now that’s the best offer I have heard all day!”

They head to the bathhouse and both of them get lockers, as they did not plan to stay that long. They agreed in the truck that if anything was to happen, they didn’t care if other guys watched.

They take a long soak in the hot tub. Both men were too involved in themselves to notice anyone else there. They had sex in the shower.

When they were done Greg took him on a tour. Cole noticed the place was busy. There were quite a few guys that openly cruised both of them. Cole was fascinated by the place, as a guy could come here and get off anonymously and then leave. He also decided it was dangerous to a relationship, so he figured he would not be coming here by himself.
They got dressed and headed off to the Condo, stopping at a grocery store on the way.

Greg cooked steaks on the barbeque and after they had eaten they lay side by side on the couch and watched TV. Cole was woken up by Greg who said they’d be more comfortable in the bed. They went to bed and had sex before going to sleep.

They spent the next two days unpacking and arranging stuff in the Condo, when that was done they went back to the old apartment and cleaned.

“Let’s go to a restaurant for supper, I am too fucking tired to do anything else!” Greg says.

“Hey we can go back to that place we went on Monday!” Cole says with a big grin.

“We’ll have to change first, besides I need a shower!” Greg says as he sniffs himself.

“You don’t smell that bad to me!” Cole says after he leaned over and sniffed Greg.

“We can shower together!” Greg says as he caught a whiff of Cole.

“You sayin’ I stink?”

“Not to me Cole, but other people may not be so accepting!” Greg says, “Besides, I’ll wash your back!”

“There’s an offer I can’t refuse!”

They head back to the Condo and take a shower and get dressed. When they get to the restaurant they wind up at the same table as they had before. They also got the same server. Both men laugh.

The Server recognizes them and wonders if they are going to act like fifteen year olds again.

“Hey guys!” the waiter asks, “Had a chance to look at the menu yet?”

“Yeah, we are going to have fajitas for two.” Cole says to the waiter, “You don’t mind if I order, eh stud?” he asks Greg and winks.

“Fajitas sound good!” Greg says as he kicks Cole under the table.

The waiter heads to his station to enter the order on the computer. He watches both men, as he can’t believe they are gay. He mentions this to another server and she is surprised as well.

After they have finished eating they order coffee.

“I guess I have to tell you a little about my assignment Greg.” Cole says.
“Why is that?”

“Well I can’t tell you too much, but I will tell you that this could be a trying time for us.” Cole looks at Greg, “I guess that’s why I wanted to spend as much time as I could with you.”

“Is it dangerous?” Greg asks.

“It may be, but I think the real danger is to us.” Cole takes a hold of one of Greg’s hands.

“How so?”

“I may have to do things, sex things, that will probably get back to you.” Cole is dead serious as he says this.

“Why is that, why would the Police expect you to do that?”

“Because it is apart of the case” Cole says, “If I am going to be credible I would have to participate so to speak.”

“I don’t know about this Cole, I mean, I am not a prude but I thought we had something going!”

“We do!” Cole says, “that is why I am telling you now!”

“Can I ask what it is you are working on?”

“You can ask but I can’t tell you, all I can say is that when this is done, it will only be you and me.” Cole says sincerely.

“How can I be sure? I mean it is a pretty big stretch to think the Police would expect you to put out for a case, how do I know its because you don’t want to commit?”

“Well you have got to know me a bit in the last week, I have gone out of my way to open up to you. You’ll just have to trust that I am only doing this because of my job!”

“Answer me one question?”

“Shoot.” Cole anticipates Greg’s question.

“Is there anyone else that can do this assignment?”

“No, unfortunately not!” Cole says, “They need a gay cop and that’s all I can say.”

“Geez guy you are asking a lot, it’s only been one week for fucks sakes!” Greg can feel his eyes redden.

“I know the timing is really fucked!”
“You said it may be dangerous, how so?”

“One of the people I am investigating has threatened a witness, I have to assume the threat is real.”

“So this guy could hurt you if he finds out?” Greg is almost at the point of crying now.

“Yeah, he could, but don’t worry, I can take care of myself!”

Greg thinks about it, he knew Cole was a cop from the start. Sometimes the man is going to have to do things that put him in danger, but he never thought that they’d set him up in a sex operation. He feels that if he overreacts right now it could put their relationship in danger and Greg doesn’t want that. “I guess I am going to have to trust you Cole.” Greg says, as he looks him in the eyes.

“That’s all that I can ask, I promise things will be better when this is over!”

“Hey we should go, they probably think we are having a fight now!” Greg says with a smile as he nods towards the waiter’s station.

Cole looks over there and when the waiter catches his eye he waves him over and pays the bill. Greg lights a cigarette as soon as he is out the door. Cole decides to let the guy think about things for a while. He walks beside Greg to the truck and waits for him to finish the cigarette.

Cole starts the truck up and they head back to the condo wordlessly.

“You know I care about you a lot Greg!” Cole says as he takes his coat off in the Condo.

“I care about you too, Cole!” Greg says fighting back the tears. To himself he says, “Gotta stop this the guy is going to think I am a flake!”

“I feel for you too bud!” Cole says as he hugs Greg.

“Shit, fuck!” Greg says as he pounds Cole’s back with his fists.

Cole just stands there and lets Greg take out his anger.

“You staying here tonight?” Greg asks with a cracked voice.

“If you want me to.” Cole says, “I’ll understand if you want me to leave.”

“No, I want you to stay, I think I need to feel you next to me!”

Cole pulls back and smiles, “Thanks, I need to feel you next to me too!”

They go to the bedroom. Cole undresses Greg slowly and caresses the man’s body. He notices his lover gets hard in spite of all the emotion and he smiles.
Cole removes his clothes and leads Greg to the bed. He lies down and pulls the man on top of him.

“Cole is doing all the right things!” Greg says to himself. “Maybe he really does care.”

Cole lets Greg take control of their lovemaking letting him do anything he wants. He smiles as he feels Greg enter him. They make love for a long time and Cole wishes it would never end. Greg pulls out of him and then positions himself so that Cole is now inside his lover. Cole watches Greg raise and lower his body slowly over him. He can see the man is enjoying the feeling of having him inside.

He watches Greg’s face and can see that he is getting close to orgasm, he times it so that he has his about the same time. He wraps his arms around Greg and holds him tight as the man falls forward on him. They lay together for a long time until Cole has to move to take care of the condom.

“Someday Greg we aren’t going to need those things.” Cole says referring to the condoms. “I can’t wait!”

Greg doesn’t say anything, Cole saying that means more to him than anything else. It sinks in that Cole really must be serious about him to say that.

Cole wraps himself around Greg as he gets back into the bed, “I love you.” He mumbles.

“What’s that?” Greg asks, he thought he heard what he said but he wasn’t sure.

“I love you!” Cole says slowly and clearly.

“Me too!” Greg agrees, but he doesn’t say it. With all that has gone on tonight he doesn’t feel he is ready yet.

“Cool!” Cole says, as he is relieved that the other man may feel the same.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..