Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,123 Words
  • 1,812 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - Prologue. Prologue

The Hawk – Edmonton - Prologue

 

Cole has a list of the Gay Bars in Edmonton. He first went to The Roost, but it was too busy there. He did not want to go into a place that crowded. He drove over to the The Hawk, which was a couple of streets over. He sat in his truck, every once in a while he would see a guy enter this bar. It did not seem to be as busy as the other bar and the men looked older.

 

Cole finally decided to go in. He walked in the front door. It had another door inside, Cole tried it, and it was locked. A man appeared in a cage.

 

“May I see some ID sir?” the guy asked.

 

Cole pulled out his driver’s license and handed it to the man. The man scanned it and looked up at Cole. “He knows goddammit! Why did I give him my license?” Cole curses to himself.

 

The man reacts to Cole’s face “Don’t worry sir, we have had more than one in here”

 

The door buzzes and he pulls it open. Cole looks to the right and sees a washroom to the right. Ahead is a long hallway with a bar at the end of it. Cole tentatively walks down it. The guys sitting at the bar stare at him and this scares him a bit.

 

Cole gets to the bar and orders a Bud. When he has paid for it he goes to stand where he can accustom himself to the room. His eyes slowly adjust to the light, or lack thereof.

He notices that there are TV’s mounted near the ceiling and they are playing gay porn. Cole watches a bit averts his eyes and then watches some more. Kind of like a car accident.

 

He sees that all of the men there are either dressed in 501’s and t-shirts or have varying degrees on leather on. Some of the leather guys are almost naked.

 

He can hear the Stranglers playing on the stereo, which is better than most of the stuff he hears in bars these days. The lighting and the music create a mood, one, which makes him feel horny.

 

While looking around he notices a guy checking him out. He slowly takes a slug of beer and returns the guy’s stare.

 

The guy comes over, “How was the trip up here?”

 

“Just fine, do I know you?” Cole asks as he sees if he can remember the guy. He gives up; you meet so many people in his line of work. One of the reasons he is in Edmonton.

 

“Well you know me to the tune of $85.00” the man laughs, “but you won’t remember my name, I’m Kurt”

 

Cole considers making up a name, but it is not like him to lie about stuff like that. He offers his hand “I’m Cole Wheeler. $85? Must have been speeding.”

 

“Yup about a month and a half ago” Kurt says with a bit of a laugh.

 

“So you remember me after all this time?” Cole asks fearing what is coming.

 

“Cole” the man says with a big grin, “I’ll remember that body of yours until I die!”

 

Cole looks the man over and he certainly fits into the category of a guy he maybe attracted to. The man had on boots, jeans and a harness. He looked hot, but Cole was not sure if this was what he was looking for.

 

“Hey Cole, don’t be afraid!” Kurt smiles “It’s just a look.”

 

Cole grins; he knows it is just a look. He remembers the first time he tried on his uniform. Thank God he had the weekend to get that out of his system before his first shift. Cole blushes at the memory and looks back at the guy.

 

They shoot the shit on all kinds of topics and they have two or three beers together. Cole finds that he has a lot in common with the guy.

 

“Want to take a tour of the bar?” Kurt asks.

 

“Sure, looks like there is another room or something over there.” Cole nods his head in the direction of a door, which he has seen men go in and out of.

 

They walk around the front part of the bar and it appears just like any other bar except there are no women here. Then they go into the back room. In there Cole sees a big screen TV playing porn that is the only light in the room. Kurt put his hand on Cole’s shoulder and leads him further into the room. He could make out silhouettes of guys standing along the walls. Some seemed to be jerking off while watching the video. This turned Cole on, it was like a fantasy, one that he has lived numerous times in dreams.

 

Kurt led him to yet another room. Cole stopped in the doorway. In this room there were guys making out. Mostly he could see they were kissing, but he saw a couple of guys on their knees. Cole could smell beer and sweat. His cock stiffened.

 

Kurt, who still had his hand on Cole’s shoulder pulled him over, they were looking eye to eye. Kurt leaned forward and put his lips to Cole’s. Cole had never kissed a guy before, but he didn’t fight. The man pulled Cole up against him.

 

Cole closed his eyes and he felt the man’s tongue enter his mouth. Cole met it with his. Cole relaxed and went with it. Soon he had his hands around Kurt and was pulling him hard against him. Cole could feel the other man’s hardness pressed up against him.

 

Cole’s hands moved down and held Kurt’s ass, Kurt responded with a moan. He squeezed the man’s ass and pulled him harder against him. Cole knew he wanted this to go further than kissing.

 

Kurt breaks the kiss and asks, “Wanna come to my place, I’d rather not do anything here?”

 

“I was thinking you would never ask”

 

They kissed again and then Kurt took Cole’s hand and led him to the front of the bar. Kurt went to the coat check and asked for them to call a cab. Then he gave in his tag and retrieved a leather jacket.

 

“Your cab is here,” The attendant said with a wink. Cole wonders how the guy knew that. They walk out the door and on the way past the coatroom he sees several TV monitors, one shows the street.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..