Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,651 Words
  • 966 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 8. Chapter 8

Calgary

Kat got home from work and she was tired. She decided she was going to have a nap before she made any plans.

When she got in the door she saw that the message light was blinking on here answering machine. The first message was from Cole.

“Hmm going to Edmonton for the week end, good for him” Kat smiled. The next call was from Lance. He asked her to call him back.

She decided she better call Lance now. If she doesn’t she may never get a hold of him.

“Hello” Lance says.

“Lance, its Kat, how are you?”

“Not bad and yourself?”

“Tired actually, I was gonna have a nap”

“Nap, for how long? I was hoping you’d join me in a trip to the city”

Kat laughed, the boys must be horny.

“Actually I am going to Calgary for the weekend, wanna come?”

“Well the ARGRA* dance is tomorrow night, I was going to that. Maybe I can be persuaded to go into town tonight”

“Well, I am going to go about 8:00, is that enough time for you?”

“Sure, come over and get me, if I am still sleeping you have my permission to get my ass out of bed”

“Sure thing Kat” Lance laughs as he has visions of her wrestling him to the floor.

Kat hits the bed and it feels like she just got to sleep when she hears the buzzer going off. Slowly getting up she buzzes him in.

Lance knocks on the door and Kat lets him in.

“Boy do you look a wreck!” Lance says, “Still wanna go?”

“Yeah, just give me a couple of minutes”

*Alberta Rockies Gay Rodeo Association
Lance sits down on the couch while Kat gets ready. It takes her about 15 minutes and she is packed and ready to go.
“You got a place to stay? Kat” Lance asks.

“No, how about you?”

“Nah, I haven’t been on-line fishing for a free bed lately. How about we get a room?”

“Isn’t that gonna cramp your style? As much as I love you Lance, I don’t want to wait in the hall until you have had your way with some poor boy”

“Ok, we can either get separate rooms or…we can work out some arrangement” Lance says.

“Cash is tight honey, what arrangement?”

“If I get the urge, I’ll head over to the baths and take care of it there. You can have the room till I get back.”

“That’s sounds good, Lance, just one thing, what time?”

“How about 03:00 – 03:30, does that leave you enough?”

“Well unlike you boys that like to party all night, us women like to be in bed at a reasonable hour. That should be great”

Lance carries Kat’s bag to the Jeep. They get in and are on highway one headed south in no time.

“Hey Kat, on Sunday, Cole and I went mountain biking.” Lance related the fun the two of them had.

“I have to ask you something though,” Lance says. “Is our buddy about to join the ‘team’?”

“Why do you ask that? Lance”

“Well when Cole was fishing out some stuff to clean the wound a book wound up on the seat. It was about coping as a gay man.

Kat didn’t know whether she should divulge this. Cole should be in charge of who knows. “Did you ask him about the book?”

“Yeah and he said we’d talk about it some other time”

“Well I think that you should trust Cole to do that,” Kat says.

“OK, I guess, but man, I’d marry Cole in a second”
“Lance you’d marry half the guys in Alberta in a second.” She looks at him with a big grin.

“I, well, I think I’m about ready to get serious about someone, I can’t keep making this trek to Calgary every time I get horny”

“Lance, I’ll believe it when I see it” Kat really hopes that Lance meets someone. He is a really good guy and he seems to get worn down by all the games people play on him.

They drive along in silence for a while, and then Lance tells Kat about the tire.

“That sucks Lance, have any idea who it was?”

“Yeah, but can’t prove it though”

“Not that Brent again, I thought he was happy just making your life hell at work”

“Well he may be running out of ideas, cause I am not reacting the way he wants me to, to all the grief his is giving me.

“That’s great, but if he is going to start slashing tires, how long before he does something else?”

“Not sure, really not sure. Trouble is, this may be the way to get to me” Lance says softly “Maybe I should see if I can get hired on in Calgary or Edmonton?”

“Well it is an option, hell of a lot more gay men in both places, however I think there will be a lot more Brent’s too”

“Your right, I have heard that, despite all the advances in Gay Rights, the Fire Departments seem to have been exempted.”

“Its hard enough to get on being a woman, I think you’d have to bail your ass back in the closet!” Kat says, “Maybe this is something you can talk to Cole about?”

“I thought of it, but to me it seems like I am running to mommy if I get the Police involved.”

“OK, have it your way, but keep me informed, I don’t want to have something serious happen to you”.

“I will Kat, you can count on that, you are tougher than most of the men I have met”
Arriving in Calgary they get a room downtown, in a relatively cheap hotel.

“Moneypenny’s?” Kat asks, “My treat”

“I wanna have a shower first, but sure we can go there” Lance checks the time, 10:00.

“Go right ahead, I may join you”

“You’ll what?” Lance fakes being taken aback.

Lance goes to the bathroom, turns on the water and strips. “Fuck it, if she wants to shower with me, have at it”

Kat lets Lance get good and wet then she goes through with what she said. She is in the shower next to him and starts to wash his back.

Lance refuses to turn around, but that doesn’t bother Kat as she takes the soap and washes him all over. “If I was into guys Lance, man!”

Lance’s cock is starting to harden. The feel of another body close to him is making him hot. Lance takes the soap from Kat and then washes her body. She feels soft. He loves the curves of her body and he washes her everywhere.

Kat and Lance rinse off, she looks at him ands says, “You wanna take care of that before we go?” She says looking at his hardness.

“Naw, it’ll go down,” Lance says as he looks at his dick, “Down boy, down!”

“Does it listen to you?” Kat asks, “It seems to me you guys listen to it, not tell it what to do!”

Lance shrugs his shoulders and laughs and Kat joins him.

They get dressed and then head out to Moneypenny’s.

They arrive at the restaurant and it is packed. They manage to find a table on the Main Floor. This allows them to have to have sufficient time for cruising. The clientele here is both gay and lesbian. Lance checks out the bar tender, he has always found that guy to be hot. But it seems like the guy is always working when Lance sees him. Maybe someday I’ll give him my number and we can hook up.

“So where are you headed tonight?” Kat asks.

“Well I was going to go to Boystown, there are some people I know online that hang out there. But, I have the urge to go to The Eagle tonight. How about you?”

“Well, I am thinking I have the urge to stay right here” As Kat says this she is looking at a woman at another table who is looking back.

“You can’t go to The Eagle, you aren’t dressed for it” Kat looks at what Lance is wearing, the jeans are OK, but the shirt is a definite no-no.

“Kat, I used to be a boy scout, be prepared was out motto” He winks, “I have a harness in the Jeep”
“I think The Eagle might be good for you then” She smiles. In the back of her mind she remembered that Cole goes to The Hawk in Edmonton, which appeals to a similar crowd. Kat does not believe in matchmaking but she likes the idea of her two best friends dating.

As if he could read her mind, “What’s Cole up to this weekend?”

“I’m not sure, he headed up to E-town”, Kat says as nonchalantly as possible.

Lance takes this information in; our boy is headed up there to get laid. He dwells on this, maybe Cole really is coming out. If he is I better give him some space, he will be a walking hard-on for a while.

They finish their food and sit back and take in the scenery. Kat has noticed that the woman at the next table is signalling that she is interested.

Lance checks his watch, “I should be on my way, you staying here?”

“Oh yeah” Kat smiles “Don’t worry about the bill, I got it”

Lance stands and he goes around the table. He gives Kat a hug he checks out the woman that has her preoccupied. “Nice” he says. Lance turns to leave and says goodnight to the bartender before he hits the door.

Kat waits until he is gone and she motions the woman to come over. When she does it Kat knows that she made the right choice.

“Hey there, my name is Kat, have a seat”

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..