Jump to content
    edmontongreg
  • Author
  • 1,518 Words
  • 1,988 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 36. Chapter 36

Donuts and Chaps

They head down the street taking the long way back to the car. Greg lights a cigarette.

“That wasn’t too bad, eh?” Cole asks.

“Not so bad at all.” Greg turns and smiles at Cole. “Good company, good beer!”

Cole laughs. He feels relief as he managed to get through the night without anyone finding out.

“You got an inquisitive partner there, Cole.” Greg says they are on a major street with traffic so no one could hear what they are saying.

“Yeah, I think she clued in there and I was almost going to tell her.” Cole says.

“I could sense that, I wouldn’t have been pissed if you did.”

“Well I have had enough coming out for awhile, I need to take a break and let things adjust.”

Cole hears a car pull-up beside them and he looks over and sees it is Mark. The passenger window rolls down and Cole leans in to talk.

“You guys need a ride?” Mark asks.

Cole looks at Greg, who stubs out his cigarette and says “In that!”

“Sure, we could cuff you and throw you in the back!” Cole says.

“Nah, I think I might like that.” Greg says jokingly, “Why don’t we go over there?”
Greg points to a chain donut shop which is across the street.

“Donuts!!” Mark says, “I’ll radio in and meet you there.”

Cole and Greg cross the road and meet Mark as he pulls into the parking lot.

They order some coffee and donuts and find a table. Cole and Greg sit facing Mark.

“So how did it go guys?” Mark asks.

“Not too bad, I think.” Cole says and looks at Greg.

“No problems on my part, besides you were the one with his balls on the line!”

“I must say Cole, in all the years I have known you that is the ballsiest thing I have seen you do!” Mark laughs.

“Tell me about it, I was just telling Greg I didn’t know how long I could keep it up.”

“Well Parts, I am there, remember that.” Mark says and puts his fist out Cole meets his fist.

Greg smiles, these guys are obviously very close, they even have the jock thing going.

“So if I may ask Mark, what the fuck were you doing? Chaperoning?” Cole says.

“There is nothing going on tonight at all, I thought maybe there’d be a big fight I’d have to break up.” Mark says “What with Matt there and all.”

“We had it all under control, Greg here was improvising like a mad man.”

“He must have been for you to last that long!”

Greg smiles he can’t think of anything to say, he feels good that he seems to have made a friend out of Mark. It’s obviously important to Cole.

Mark’s radio squawks. “Well guys it looks like its time for me to go to work.” Mark says as he gets up, “Call me tomorrow Cole.”

“Sure, night Mark.” Cole says. Greg waves as Mark hurries out to the car.

“So ready to head back?” Cole asks.

“Yeah, I think so.”

Cole and Greg head to the car. It is parked about two blocks away.

Greg opens the door and unlocks Cole’s door. Before he gets in he goes and gets a bag out of the trunk.

“I picked up these for you.” Greg says as he gets in the car and passes the bag to Cole. It is the pair of chaps he bought on his last trip to Edmonton.

“Cool! How come you have them?”

“Well I saw Steve the other day and we were talking, he asked about you. I told him I was coming to see you on the weekend. He said to stop by the store before I leave town, so I did. Hope you don’t mind?”

“No I don’t mind. I would have liked to have known though.” Cole says.

“Don’t sweat it, I’d be dumb to take off with them, have a cop and a mad leather guy chasing me!”

Cole laughs, “Just joking Greg! I think I trust you enough.”

They drive back home. Cole’s hand manages to find Greg’s. David Gray is still playing in the CD player. Cole sighs, leans back and closes his eyes.

At the house they get out of the car, he lets Cole go inside while he has a cigarette. “Man, I gotta quit this soon!” He says to himself. He notices it is really quiet and he can see the Northern Lights flickering away. When he is done he enters the house.

Greg is taking his shoes off when he hears Cole come downstairs.

“How do they look?” Cole says. He went upstairs and put the chaps on over his jeans. He had fun doing the snaps up on the side and he found them stiff to walk in. But they feel good and the closeness of the leather got him excited.

“Hot man!” Greg says as he looks at the other man. He takes in the whole image from head to toe, focusing on the chaps the man is now wearing. He can feel a hard-on starting and can’t help but notice Cole has one too.

Cole studies Greg’s face and he can see this is really having an effect on the man. He walks over and opens his arms. He doesn’t care about the smoke in fact he doesn’t care about too much right now except for the feeling in his loins.

The two men kiss for a long time. They hold each other’s bodies tight, their hard-ons pressed against each other.

“So you wanna use the spare bed tonight?” Cole asks, as they break apart.

“Is there a better offer?” Greg says softly.

Cole takes Greg’s hand and leads him up the stairs to his room.

Greg goes to say something but he is cut off when Cole starts to kiss him again.

Their t-shirts come off easily and they rub each other’s bodies. Cole starts to undo the buttons on Greg’s fly. Greg rubs Cole’s back.

Greg pulls back and looks Cole in the eye, “Cole what would you say if we didn’t rush into this?”

Cole is stunned as he is so horny he can’t think straight.

“Is there something wrong?” Cole asks.

“No, nothing’s wrong Cole, I just want to savour this. I want to have it mean something, that’s all, is that Ok?”

Cole feels like a teenager. His cock is doing all his thinking for him, “Hold off till when? I don’t get this, I mean we are both pretty horny it’s only natural.”
“How about tomorrow man, if we still feel the same way we can screw our brains out.” He locks eyes with Cole, “I just want to make sure it is something our big heads want, not just the little ones.”

Cole smiles, the man is telling him in a round about way that he doesn’t want this to be a one-night stand. He manages to remember the talks they have had. As much as he doesn’t want to, he pulls back and smiles at Greg. “Ok”, he says.

Greg smiles and he feels a sense of relief, he hasn’t ruined everything.

“One thing though Cole.” Greg says.

“What’s that?”

“Don’t wear the jeans tomorrow night!” Greg smiles.

Cole laughs and pulls Greg to him again and they kiss again.

“Still wanna sleep here?” Cole asks with a strained voice. He is uncomfortable trying to bend in the middle with a raging hard-on and takes the chaps off.

“Sure, can I trust you not to do anything?”

Cole smiles as he stands and drops his jeans.

“Well you can trust me, but I am not sure about him!” Cole points to his dick.

“Well if its any consolation mine wants it as much as yours does!” Greg says as he finishes taking his jeans off.

“Well let’s go brush our teeth and then hit the sack.” Cole says as he heads to the bathroom. He notices Greg heading to his room. “I got a spare one!”

Greg joins him in the bathroom and takes the toothbrush that Cole gives him. He puts some paste on it and starts to brush his teeth.

Both men look at each other’s reflections in the mirror. They study each other’s bodies and both men still sporting erections, which show through their underwear.

“Fuck its gonna be hard to take a piss!” Greg says.

Cole starts laughing as the other man says this and he accidentally swallows some toothpaste and starts coughing.

“What did I say?”

“Well it seems I have had this problem a lot lately.”

“If that’s the only problem!” Greg laughs.

It takes awhile but both men are finally able to relieve themselves.

They go to bed and lie down and start to kiss passionately. When they break apart Cole turns on his side and Greg settles in behind him. Cole can feel the man’s erection pressed up against his body. It makes him feel good. Pretty soon both men are sound asleep.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..