Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You'd Have to Ask - 44. Chapter 44

Later that Night

Cole puts the tape in a lock box he has in his truck. It is too late for him to call Boudreau although the Captain said to phone anytime. Cole figures he can do it in the morning.
Cole does call Greg however.

“Hello” Greg says after the phone rings numerous times.

“Hey lover!” Cole smiles as he hears the man’s voice.

“Cole it’s 12:30 in the morning!” Greg says.

“I know, I was just checking to make sure you were alone!”

“Of course what kind of question is that?”

“Nothing intended I just figured you’d like some company!”

“Er, sure, but I was in bed.”

“No problem man, I’ll take you anyway I can get you!” Cole was really turned on by the scene in the bar and he is horny as hell.

“When are you coming?”

“Hopefully soon after I get there!” Cole laughs really loud at his joke.

“Well get the fuck over here then!” Greg responds with a laugh.

Cole takes a round about route to get to Greg’s place. He uses every evasion technique he knows and is sure he was not followed as he parks a couple of blocks from Greg’s place.

Several people that are out late stare at him, he nods to them. He pushes the buzzer when he gets to the lobby and he hears the door buzz immediately. “Gotta teach this guy to ask who it is!” he says to himself.

Greg opens the door as he hears the knock. He is stunned at how Cole is dressed when he opens the door. He plants his lips on his lover’s before the door is completely closed.

“Get those boxers off now!” Cole tells Greg.

“Yes Sir!” Greg says with a smile as he lowers his shorts.

“Get that smirk off your face!” Cole tells him.

“Yes Sir!” Greg doesn’t know where this is going but he decides to play along.

“Bed now!”

Greg does ass he is told. He is waiting for Cole on the bed as the man enters the bedroom. His cock is hard as a rock.

Cole slowly starts to remove his clothes watching Greg jack off as he does so.

“I am gonna fuck you so hard!” He says as he finally lowers his jeans.

“Yes Sir!” Greg reaches over to the bedside table and gets a condom. He opens the package and puts it on Cole when he moves in arm’s reach.

“Think you can take it?” Cole asks as he gets on top of Greg and lifts his legs.

“I’d prefer lube, but I don’t think that goes with the scene playing in your head!”

Cole puts his cock to Greg’s hole and pushes in all the way. He can feel the man tense up in pain. He stays still to let him adjust.

“Fuck man that hurts!” Greg screams.

Cole imagines it must be painful, he wants to go on and start fucking hard but a voice in his head says he should slow down.

“Sorry man, it was just a scene tonight, I lost control, all I knew was I wanted to fuck!”

“It’s Ok Cole, just give me a minute ok?”

“Sure!” Cole says and he jams his tongue into Greg’s mouth. Their tongues fight with each other and Cole feels the other man start to relax. Cole slowly starts to move in and out of Greg’s ass. Pretty soon he is pounding away like there is no tomorrow.

Cole cums first, the excitement from the bar and from fucking his lover is too much for him. He rolls off immediately and sighs.

“My turn!” Greg says.

“What!” Cole is surprised as this wasn’t part of the scenario.

“Gotta see if you can take as you good as you give, sorry bud!” Greg puts a condom on and gets on top of Cole. He watches the reaction in his eyes as he slams into him.

Cole gets hard again and jerks off as Greg fucks him, he cums at the same time Greg does.

“Man that as hot, one of these days you are going to have to tell me what got you all fired up!”

“I sure will partner!” Cole leans over and kisses Greg.
They stare at the ceiling, their bodies covered in sweat. Both men’s heart rates are too high to let them get to sleep.

“I think I am done with the fucking around, I made good progress in the case tonight.” Cole says.

“You work fast.” Greg says he felt a pang in his chest when he heard that Cole had fucked around already.

“You Ok with that?”

“I can’t say I am happy about it, but you made up for it with that ride tonight!” Greg says as he takes a hold of one of Cole’s hands.

“I can’t believe I even made it here tonight.”

“How’d you get away?”

“Made up a story about being tired. Besides they didn’t need me for what they are doing!”

“I really have to hear this now!”

“You will Greg, you will.” Cole turns to the other man, “I need to hear something from you though.”

Greg knows immediately what it is. He fights with his mouth to form the words and after several attempts they come out “I love you Cole.”

“Say it again.”

“I love you Cole!”

“Again!”

“I love you Cole!” Greg doesn’t give Cole a chance to repeat himself again he raises himself and kisses Cole hard.

“Your turn, say it!”

“I love you too, Greg!”

They embrace and kiss and neither of them says anything else. Their hands explore each other’s bodies, their cocks get hard but they leave them alone. Each man revels in bringing pleasure to the other’s body.

Copyright © 2011 edmontongreg; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..