Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,901 Words
  • 7,917 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

9.11 - 10. Chapter 10

Will is back.  :ph34r:

July 4, 2001

       

“Morning!” Gathan said cheerfully as he walked into the kitchen.

“’Sup,” I said casually.

“Going to the festival today,” he said, all excited. “What about you?”

“I’ll probably do that,” I said, with a lot less fervor than he did.

“What’s wrong?”

I sighed. “I’m bored shitless. The only people I know here that I can hang out with are Harry and Barry. I’d rather sit in my room and beat off,” I said.

“You can hang with us,” he offered.

“You and Kristin seem to be doing great, and you’re having fun together. I don’t want to get in the way.” I didn’t tell him that being with them reminded me of being back at Harvard-Westlake with Ryan and Shiloh, where they were so into each other I was irrelevant.

“We are doing great, but we’re hanging out with friends today. Come on. It will be fun.”

“When are you leaving?” I asked.

“In about half an hour,” he said. “Maybe longer, depending on how long it takes Kristin to get ready.”

“Fine. I’ll go get ready,” I grumbled. I went upstairs, took a shower and threw on some shorts, a T-shirt, and my flip-flops. There was no ceremony today, and no one I needed to impress. I went back down to find Gathan eating, still waiting for Kristin.

“You’re looking good,” he said, and winked at me.

“Not doing me any good,” I said. He frowned at me for being so negative. I realized that I was being very grumpy and bitchy, and I resolved not to be the group buzz-kill.

“So you didn’t have fun with Harry and Barry?”

I rolled my eyes. “Harry is so fucking pathetic. College hasn’t done him any good at all. He looks at every hunky dude with these puppy dog eyes, all but begging the dude to fuck him. And Barry is all into this chick he’s dating. He’s so not fun.”

“Well, you’ve got one more day here, and then you can head home,” he said.

“Nope, I’ve got two more days to kill before I go to St. Louis to see Tony,” I corrected. “But maybe I’ll get the fuck out of here and go somewhere else until then.”

“Zach and his friends are around,” Gathan said cautiously.

“Dude, his friends are skeezy,” I said. The guys he hung around with looked like gangbangers.

“So is Zach,” Gathan agreed. Stef came breezing into the room, his cheerful mood making mine brighter.

“And what are you up to today?” he asked.

“I’m hanging out with Gathan and Kristin,” I told him. “Then I have to figure out where to go tomorrow before I go to St. Louis. If I stay here, I’ll die of boredom.”

“Maybe I can help you with that,” he said. I gave him my full attention. “I am going to Chicago tomorrow morning, and leaving the next morning. You are welcome to join me. I can drop you off in St. Louis on the sixth when I fly home.”

“That would be the bomb!” I said, so glad there was hope to leave this place behind. “When do we leave?”

“When do you want to leave?” he asked.

“Right after the fireworks are over tonight,” I said. Gathan frowned at me, because he loved his city, while Stef chuckled.

“I think we must wait at least until tomorrow morning.”

“That works for me,” I said. Kristin came down, grabbed a few bites to eat, and then we left, walking down to the festival. It was a pretty big deal, with all kinds of people and shit going on. There was a tent for Crampton Construction, so we went and got our bracelets that gave us access, and snagged some more food and snuck some drinks from the open bar. Gathan wandered over to talk to the mayor, leaving Kristin and me alone.

“You’re bored?” she asked unnecessarily.

“Duh,” I said, making her smile. “This would be so much better if JJ or Darius had come out. JJ is so pissed off; he’s not doing family shit, according to him. He says he’s not even going to the Bastille Day party. And Darius doesn’t want to run into Ella.”

“She’s not here anyway,” Kristin said.

“He didn’t know that. He’s doing pretty well with their breakup, but if she showed up with some other dude hanging all over her that would probably really make him lose it.” Darius was pretty good about avoiding situations that would make him look uncool.

“Let’s go wander,” she said. We grabbed Gathan and walked around, making fun of the people we saw who were rednecks or idiots, although the rednecks generally fell into the ‘idiot’ category too. We finally ended up with a bunch of their friends, although I hadn’t met them before except for one guy. There was this friend of Gathan named Jake who was probably the hottest guy in Claremont. He was fucking beautiful, with blond hair, light blue eyes, and a body that was as perfect as the rest of him. The other people with us mostly seemed to be Kristin’s friends. They were nice to me until they found out who I was, and then they were even nicer, only it was faked, and that kind of bothered me. More people who just liked me for my money. I had to work to be cheerful and not get all moody.

We kept going back to the Crampton tent to get drinks, so by the time the fireworks finally shot off, I was fucking wasted. I’d been at the festival for a long time, and now that I was drunk, and the fireworks were over, I was ready to call it a night. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, Gathan and Kristin were already gone. I shrugged, and was about to walk back, when I saw Jake talking to this friend of Kristin named Taylor. She was really pretty, a smoking hot brunette, who was Kristin’s best friend, or at least it seemed that way.

“You’re drunk,” she said to him, in a playfully accusingly way.

“Maybe,” he said, and burped loudly. I thought he was funny, but she acted annoyed. “You want to take me home?”

“I can’t,” she said. “I’m riding with someone else.” She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, giggled, and took off, leaving him standing there, confused. I watched him fumbling in his pockets and then he pulled out his keys.

“Dude,” I said, determined to keep him from driving. He looked at me, confused for a second.

“You’re that dude from Cali, right? Will?” He blinked as he said that, as if his mind was processing things at a slow speed.

“Very good,” I said, giving him shit. “What are you doing?”

“Going home,” he slurred.

“Dude, you are too trashed to drive,” I said.

“I’ll be fine,” he argued.

“There’s traffic and shit,” I said, even though it was thinning out. “Come hang out for a while, and then go home.”

“Where?”

“I’m staying at the same place Gathan’s staying,” I said. “Come on.” I nudged him with my shoulder to get him walking, and then he started staggering along with me. “Dude, you are majorly wasted.”

“Like you’re doing any better,” he accused.

“I’m doing better than you,” I said, then ran into a garbage can, cracking both of us up. We made it through the Commons and all the festival stuff, and were finally walking along the tree-lined streets on our way to Grand’s house. There were still a lot of people around, since they’d parked along the streets in this neighborhood.

“Dude, I thought I was gonna nail her,” he said.

“Taylor?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“No,” I said. “She was just playing you.”

“Dude, how the fuck would you know?” he asked, laughing. “You’re gay.”

“So. Doesn’t mean I can’t figure chicks out. She was playing you. She got you to pay attention to her all day, but then it was over.”

“Maybe I didn’t work it hard enough,” he said. Then he stumbled over a raised slab in the sidewalk, only barely managing to catch himself before he fell. I laughed at him for stumbling.

“That’s not it,” I told him. “You were trying hard. She just isn’t into you.”

He gave me a dirty look. He wasn’t used to people not being into him. “Whatever.” Jake was really attractive, and pretty good at macking on chicks, but he wasn’t all that smart. Once you talked to him, it was pretty easy to figure that out. Taylor wasn’t the sharpest tool either, but smart enough to figure Jake out. He’d do well with pretty, dumb girls.

We got back to our house and I led him into the kitchen. There were sandwiches laid out for us, in case we were hungry, so I snagged some of them and dragged him up to the room I’d commandeered on the second floor. “Here,” I said, handing him one. We sat there and wolfed down some food.

“That sobered me up,” he lied.

“Right,” I said. “You want to leave, I can take you home. You want to crash here, you can.”

“With you?” he asked, and raised his eyebrows.

“Dude, I am not going to molest you,” I said firmly. I took out a joint and lit it, then passed it to him. We smoked up, until we were really stoned.

“This is some killer bud,” he said.

“No shit,” I agreed. “This is different from the shit I normally smoke. I got this during my last trip to Hawaii. Maui Wowee.” Then we both started laughing. This weed made you laugh. We sat there, spacing out, when suddenly I felt really grungy. “Dude, I’m gonna take a shower. You can watch TV or whatever,” I said, and tossed him the remote.

“Sounds good,” he said. I went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes, leaving them in a clump on the floor, and got into the shower. Stef had done a really nice job with them, and they were similar to my shower at Escorial. I pushed the aromatherapy button and hit eucalyptus, then got underneath the cascading rainfall showerhead. I pushed a few buttons and the water panels on the side started working, spraying my body from that direction as well. I was really enjoying myself, relaxing while the water blasted the grime away, when the shower door opened, freaking me out.

“That looks good. Mind if I go after you?” Jake asked.

“Sure,” I said, even as I turned away from him. I wasn’t hard, but I wasn’t exactly soft either. “I’m almost done. You can go ahead and come on in, and I’ll show you how it works.”

“Alright,” he said. The door closed, and opened again about a minute later. I turned to see Jake walking in. He was more beautiful naked than he was with clothes on. His body was perfectly proportioned, with just enough muscles to make him look strong and masculine, but not so much that he looked like a freakish body builder. My eyes moved across his smooth chest and down to his groin, where trimmed blond pubes and shaved balls seemed to recede in deference to his nice dick, which was plumping at about five inches. He smirked at me to tell me I’d been totally busted scoping him out.

“You, uh, push this button to change the fragrance, this controls the temperature, and this controls the jets,” I said. He moved up behind me, so close that I could feel the heat from his body despite the warm shower.

“What’s that?” he asked, pointing to one of the shower balls.

“You use that to wash off,” I said. “You take this bath gel shit, put it on this ball, and rub it in,” I said, showing him how I did it.

“Wash my back,” he said, more of an order, and turned away from me. God, his ass was as magnificent as his front. I started washing his back, using the shower ball, but using my hand as well. I felt my dick rising as my fingers ran across his smooth skin. I got down to the small of his back and stopped. “Go lower,” he ordered.

I swallowed hard and moved the ball and my hands down to his ass, washing his cheeks, and then daringly running it along his crack. He moaned and spread his legs, so I knelt down and started running my fingers up and down with more purpose, spending a lot of time playing with his hole. This had moved beyond a simple shower a long time ago, so I really went for it. I let the water rinse him off, and I dove in with my mouth and started rimming him. He moaned loudly and thrust back into me. I started stroking my cock as I rimmed him, savoring the pleasure I was giving him.

He abruptly pulled away then turned around, his hard dick aimed right at my mouth. His dick was a lot like Gathan’s; a little over six inches long, but not as thick. I took him into my mouth until I felt his head lodge against the back of my throat, and then I started working him. This guy could put out some pre-cum, and even though the rest of him was perfect, he tasted pretty tart and unpleasant. But that was a small price to pay to blow a god like this. I blew him, keeping him on edge, while stroking my cock as I did. I felt my own load building up and all but screamed into his dick as I shot my wad. He grabbed my head and jammed his dick into the back of my throat, grunted, and started blowing his own load. I swallowed him even as I finished up my own orgasm, only now that I’d cum, his unpleasant taste became even more pronounced. I thought I did a pretty good job of finishing him off despite that.

“Dude, that was the best head I ever got,” he said, grinning at me.

“You were a blast,” I said. I grabbed the shower ball and finished washing him off, being less sensuous, then handed him a towel. We dried off and headed back into the bedroom. “You can crash here if you want to.”

“Only if you blow me again,” he said.

“Dude, I’ll blow you anytime you want,” I said. We played video games for a while, and then both of us passed out.

 

July 5, 2001

 

I woke up and felt a warm body spooning up behind me, and as I recounted my experiences from last night, I decided that this must be Jake. I pulled away from him and he sighed sadly at losing me, and then flopped on his back. There was his nice dick, sticking straight up, so I moved down so I was lying next to him, with my head on his pelvis. I touched it gently, watching it throb as I did, and then adjusted myself so I could take it into my mouth. I went slow, really enjoying him, and started to wonder if I could make him blow before he actually woke up.

“Fuck yeah,” I heard him mutter, even as he grabbed the back of my head. He obviously woke up first, I thought with a smirk. This time he was in charge, and he started fucking my mouth, really jamming his dick down my throat. I put my hand against his pelvis to regulate his depth, and while it didn’t bother him, it made all the difference to me. I could enjoy him without choking. “Ungh!” he grunted loudly, then blasted his load down my throat, which was a good thing, since that way I barely had to taste him. He collapsed back and lay there, letting me admire his body. I finished sucking the last drop out of him, and then smiled at him.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Dude, that was awesome. You have to come to town more often,” he said. I was stoked that he didn’t freak out on me, that he just appreciated my talents.

“You give me a pretty big incentive,” I said, and squeezed his dick. I got up and hopped in the shower, jacking off and cleaning off at the same time. When I got out, he was pulling on his clothes, frowning at how they smelled.

“Time to get home,” he said.

“You can have breakfast first,” I said. We went down to the kitchen to find Stef and Grand eating.

“You remember Gathan’s friend, Jake?” I asked, introducing them.

“Of course,” Grand said. “Welcome. Join us.” Stef raised an eyebrow at me, even as he lusted after Jake’s fine form.

“I was planning to wake you, but you have saved me the effort,” Stef said.

“I’m pretty much ready to go,” I told him.

“Thanks for breakfast,” Jake said. I walked him out and got his phone number. “Call me next time you’re in town.”

“Bet on it,” I said, and then went back in to finish eating.

“He is very handsome,” Stef said.

“You should see him with his clothes off,” I said, and winked at him. Grand gave me a slightly disapproving look. “You didn’t think he looked hot?”

“I didn’t say that,” Grand said grumpily. Stef giggled. “So what are you two doing in Chicago?”

“Shopping,” Stef said. “And sightseeing. Or perhaps we could just stay here and look at Jake.”

“Dude, he’s hot, but Chicago’s got to have more talent. Didn’t you find Cody there?”

“I did,” Stef confirmed.

“I want one of those,” I said. Grand shook his head.

“Did you tell your father you were leaving?” Stef asked.

“I told him at the festival yesterday,” I said. He’d been pretty preoccupied and kind of drunk, so it probably didn’t register. “I’ll call him again when we’re at the airport and it’s too late for him to whine.”

“A good decision,” Stef said. We got our bags, said goodbye to Grand, and got into the limo for the drive to the airport. “Have you talked to Tony lately?”

“I talked to him yesterday,” I said. “He didn’t break up with Dana.”

“Did he say why?”

“He said that it was pretty rude to dump her when she came all the way to St. Louis to visit him,” I said. “That may be true, but it’s a lame-ass excuse.”

“You knew he would have a hard time doing that,” Stef noted.

“I did, and I didn’t bust his balls about it,” I said. I thought I’d been pretty calm about the whole thing, and the way Tony had seemed surprised by my reaction told me that I must have pulled it off. “It bugs me because of how she is, and that she’s going to make this really tough for him.”

“You will pardon me for being surprised at how patient you are being about this,” Stef said.

I shrugged. “What can I do about it anyway? If I freak out, he’ll just be nervous around me. So all I can do is try to be supportive. I told him, though, that I didn’t want to be around her. I made him promise that she wouldn’t be there this weekend.”

“Some time without her around may help him build the courage he needs to dump her,” Stef said.

“I don’t know. I almost think that unless something happens to force him to do it, he won’t. He’ll avoid it. He’s like that, where he’ll dodge an unpleasant conversation.”

“Unlike you, who seem to seek them out,” he teased.

“I’m wrong for not putting up with shit from people?” I challenged.

“I did not say you were wrong, I merely noted you were different from Tony.”

“Right,” I said, to tell him he was full of shit. “I’m going to call Dad.” He nodded, while I dialed the number. It went to voicemail, so I hung up and called back.

“Hello?” he asked, and sounded out of breath. I started laughing.

“Call me when you’re done with your orgasm.” Stef laughed at that.

“What do you want?” he asked, and not all that nicely.

“I’m going to Chicago with Stef. I told you that yesterday, but you were kind of fucked up, so I decided to remind you.”

“I wasn’t fucked up,” he said.

“Did you remember?” I asked. There was a brief pause.

“Have fun in Chicago,” he said, and hung up. Stef and I made fun of them until we got to the plane and settled in for our brief flight to Chicago. “So what made you decide to go to Chicago?”

“In addition to shopping, I promised Max that I would meet with a man who is trying to lease space from him.”

“What kind of space?”

“The J-Bar in Chicago, the bar that is in a building that Max owns, has been acquired by a new owner. He wants to renew the lease, but Max wants to make sure he is maintaining the property and seems reputable.”

“So we’re going to go check out this bar?” I asked.

“I am,” he asserted.

“You’re going to a gay bar for a meeting and you’re not taking me? Seriously?” I challenged. He frowned at me. “Don’t worry. I’ll find something to do while you’re gone.”

“You are making me wish I did not bring you,” he grumbled. “You are not old enough to go into the bar.”

“What if I have an ID that says I am?”

“You have a fake ID?” he asked.

“Maybe,” I said.

“We will see how pleasant you are, and then I will make my decision.”

“I’ll bet I’m very pleasant,” I said, smiling at him.

“Your father will kill me if I take you there,” he said.

“Who would you rather have pissed off at you? Him or me?”

“That is an unenviable choice,” he said. We dropped the topic and enjoyed the rest of our brief flight. We landed at Meigs Field in downtown Chicago and found a limo waiting for us, just as it was supposed to. Stef had a guard with him, a large black dude that was probably in his early 30s, but he sat in front to give us some privacy. We didn’t need it; we chatted about the festival and the people there.

We went to Michigan Avenue, and Stef was like a kid in a candy store, even though the stores here were not all that much different from the stores in the City, or at least they didn’t seem like that to me. I was really helpful and cooperative, and I didn’t bitch once, not even when he made me try on my twelfth pair of pants. I finally made him stop so we could get something to eat, and that seemed to take away his momentum.

The limo took us up to the northern part of the city where he still owned a condo, the one he’d given to Marcel but then bought back from him later on. As soon as he opened the door, he got a big smile on his face. “This was JP’s condo. The first time we made love was here.”

I smiled back at him. “Was it like this back then?”

“No,” he said. He showed me all the changes he’d made before he gave it to Marcel. It had been the typical 1960s style condo, with walls separating off all the rooms. Stef had blown out most of them, so the kitchen, living room, and dining room were all one big open area. He’d made some changes to the bedrooms too. And of course, after he’d bought it back from Marcel, he’d felt the need to redecorate it all over again. The place looked great, and the views were spectacular.

“This place is the bomb,” I said when we were done with our tour.

“You have been a wonderful companion today. I guess that if I am to honor my word, I will have to take you with me tonight,” he said, pretending to be severe.

I rummaged through the bags of stuff we’d bought and found the ‘club clothes’ he’d gotten me, although I’m sure he didn’t think of them as club clothes when he bought them. “I’m wearing these,” I said.

“A good choice,” he said. “We leave in two hours. Time for a short nap, and a shower.” I went into the guest room and crashed until forty-five minutes before we were supposed to leave. I got ready, really working my hair to get it right, then went out to find Stef waiting for me. “Let us go,” he said simply. When we got into the limo, he put his hand on my leg. “Be careful.”

“I brought condoms and lube,” I said seriously. He rolled his eyes at me. “Did you?” That got a frown, so I laughed at him. “You look like Grand.”

He let that soften his mood, and ended up laughing with me. “I will no doubt get a lecture from him on this as well.”

“Tell him to come argue with me instead,” I joked. We got to the J-Bar but instead of going into the bar, we went to the restaurant.

A waiter came up and took our drink order, making sure he carded me. He was a cute, short guy who reminded me of Julian. My fake ID was good, so he didn’t bat an eye. Stef gave me a reproving look, which I ignored. The waiter returned with Stef’s wine and my beer. “I am looking for Jerome Blonski,” Stef said to the waiter.

“He’s probably in the bar,” the waiter said. “I’m not sure if he’s available.”

“I will bet he is,” Stef said smoothly. “Please tell him that Stefan Schluter is here to see him.”

It was funny to see the waiter freak out about that, because as soon as Stef mentioned his name, the waiter recognized him. “Of course, Mr. Schluter. I’ll get him right away.”

“Thank you,” Stef said.

“You’re very popular,” I said, teasing him.

“I am very rich,” Stef corrected, making us both chuckle.

It took almost no time at all for a large guy to appear at our table. He had a big, hooked nose that looked like it had been broken a few times, and was wearing a short-sleeved shirt that bulged from his muscles. This guy looked like a total gym rat. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Schluter,” he said, and shook Stef’s hand.

“It is nice to meet you as well, Mr. Blonski. This is my grandson, Will.” He shook my hand too, with a firm grip, just like you were supposed to. He should teach Hank how to shake hands.

“Call me Romey,” he said.

“Not Romeo?” I joked.

He smiled at me. “Romey,” he said firmly. “I’m not that suave.”

“I’ll bet you are,” I said, flirting shamelessly as we all sat down.

Stef gave me a patronizing look, and then began to ask Romey about his past, focusing on what he knew about running a bar. Watching Stef interview him was an experience in and of itself. He had a way of drawing people out, and it worked with Romey, who seemed pretty sincere to me. He talked about how he’d been a boxer, one with pretty big aspirations that didn’t quite pan out. He’d saved up his money and bought a small bar that did well, but then this one became available, and it was bigger and better, so he was grabbing for the brass ring. I ordered dinner and ate while they talked. The food was OK, not great.

“We’re going to work on our menu,” Romey said to me, as if reading my mind.

“It could use a little help,” I said, but smiled.

“I hope you do not mind my coming here and putting you through the third degree,” Stef said, now that he had finished grilling the guy. “With the lease up for renewal, we were hoping to avoid problems like we had with the last owner.”

“You mean Bruno,” he said, and got irritated. “He’s a piece of shit.” His reaction was genuine, but he seemed to regret it.

“I would share your assessment,” Stef said with a grin. “We should probably let you get back to your bar.”

“It was truly an honor to meet you,” Romey said sincerely.

“The pleasure was mine,” Stef said.

“Here are VIP cards for you guys,” he said, handing each of us a card. Stef seemed alarmed that I got one. “If you want, I can show you the rest of the place.” Romey was giving Stef his ‘I want to fuck you’ look. I was willing to bet it worked, I thought, chuckling to myself.

“Go ahead,” I told Stef. “I want to dance.”

“Very well,” Stef said, and let Romey lead him off.

I went into the bar and checked it out, both the place and the dudes. Damn, there were some hot guys here. I went to the bar and ordered a vodka tonic, paid for my drink, then pivoted away from the bar to watch everyone.

There was a guy on the dance floor, gyrating against some twink who looked like he was tweaking out on something. The guy was tall, probably about 6’5”, and really muscular. He had dark brown hair and a long face shaped like an oval. His hair was short, but not so short to keep one of his locks from flopping down across his right temple. We went from glancing at each other, to watching each other, to all but staring at each other. As soon as the song changed, he said something to the twink, who gave him a pissed off look and stormed off. The guy shrugged, and then sauntered off the dance floor straight toward me.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hey,” I replied.

“Wanna dance?”

“Yeah,” I said, and followed him out onto the dance floor. The music seemed to flow through me, and I felt myself moving to it without even thinking. It was kind of like my experience in Italy last year, when I’d gone to a club there. I was a pretty good dancer but I had no sense of rhythm. That seemed to change, and I was actually having fun. I was kind of surprised to find that I wasn’t nervous at all. The dude spun me around and moved up behind me, rubbing up against my ass. I responded by moving back into him.

“You’re fucking hot,” he growled into my ear.

“Dude, so are you,” I said back. It was hard to talk and hear over the noise, but his voice came through crystal clear. “What’s up there?” I asked, gesturing at some windows overlooking the dance floor.

“That’s the VIP area. Got to have a card to get in.”

“Wanna check it out with me?” I asked. I pulled out my card and he grinned.

“Abso-fucking-lutely,” he said. I laughed, and we walked over to the stairway where a bouncer checked my card and let us pass. We went upstairs and the dude I was with seemed to know what this place was all about. He led me to a room and closed the door, clicking the lock as he did. “We’re alone,” he said, with his deep husky voice.

He grabbed me forcefully and pulled me to him, his lips locking onto mine. He wasn’t a great kisser, but the dominance he transmitted through his mouth made up for it. He pushed me to my knees and pulled out his dick. I almost laughed, because it looked so much like Jake’s. He jammed it into my mouth and started fucking my face, and I let him go for a bit then stopped him. I stood up, pulled out a condom, and handed it to him. “Fuck me,” I said.

I dropped my pants and bent over, pausing to hand him a packet of lube. He worked quickly, sliding the condom on and lubing me up so fast I was kind of surprised when I felt his dick pushing at my pucker. I forced myself to open up and pushed back into him. He popped past my ring, both of us sighing as he did, then sank his dick into me. He let me get used to him, and then really started to fuck me. I went along for the ride, letting him set the pace. He seemed like a player, so I figured he’d have some endurance, but he blew pretty fast. He pulled out slowly, and then ran his hands along my ass as I jacked myself off. After I blew, he tossed me a couple of paper towels, tossed the condom in the trash, and unlocked the door. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” I said. I put my pants back on, went into the VIP bathroom to make sure I looked alright and to spritz on some of the nasty cologne they had there, then went back downstairs. I hung out at the bar for maybe five minutes before Stef came up to me, looking pretty disheveled.

“You are enjoying yourself?” he asked.

“Dude, you look like a whore,” I said, giving him shit. “The bathroom is over there.”

He gave me a dirty look. “You are ready to go?”

“Fine,” I said, even though I could have stayed there a lot longer. We went out to the limo and relaxed into the leather seats.

“Did you have fun?” he asked.

“Yeah. Cool place. Did you have fun?”

“I did,” he said.

“So was Romey hung like a horse?”

He frowned at me, and then giggled. “He was not. But he was fun.” Sounded just like the guy I’d been with. “Thank you for not getting into any trouble.”

“No problem,” I said, thinking that his definition of trouble and mine were quite different.

Will is back.  :ph34r:
Copyright © 2014 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that was an innocuous little chapter.... not a lot of drama, one potential future character (Jake) and only one sentence that promises future drama. Will saying of Tony & Dana,

“I don’t know. I almost think that unless something happens to force him to do it, he won’t. He’ll avoid it. He’s like that, where he’ll dodge an unpleasant conversation.”

So what is going to force it? Will arranging to have Dana catch them in flagrant delicato? That could lead to more drama of Dana trying to mess with them, but that would be a side show at best.

 

Anyway, fun read, always nice to meet straight boys who are into showers with 'mo's and don't take offense at a friendly hummer :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Another lovely little chapter, not much but sex going on but it was interesting at least... I sort of like the Jake character but don't know how that would play out. I was sort of suprised about Stef taking Will to the club, doesn't he remember how the place got closed down before? Of course, Stef was the one that made sure it happened but even so...

I do think Tim is right, that one sentence seemed to have a hint of future problems... I don't think Dana is going to just let Tony go but I don't know how much Will is going to be willing to push him either...

I will be back to civilization on June 1st, so I can make longer rambling rants in the forum then... Will being back was okay, but I already miss JP...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

As always, I loved the latest installment. I've been waiting for whatever disaster was going to transpire with Dana, and I agree with Tim that it sounds like you're setting it up nicely. I'm wondering how much she's actually going to be around when Will is in STL.

 

I had two silly nit-picky type questions, 1. Didn't marcel give max the club? 2. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Meigs was closed by this point. If not we're quickly coming upon it. I think it was closed in anticipation of the new navy pier, which would have been mid-90s, but if not it has certainly been closed for a while.

 

Thanks and i can't wait for the drama to unfold in old St. Louis.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Long ago I thought having JP back would be great. However I thought having a 65 y o telling the story might not work for some people. I have been very surprised that many of my follow readers wanted JP too. I love Will. He has a charm, fun daring spirit which endears him to me but something about JP does it for me too. This chapter seems to setup the trip to ST Louis. Tony reminds me of a few friends of mine. They will almost do anything to avoid a bad situation. The opposite from Will, who seems to love Drama. Maybe dealing with Tony will help Will mellow out a little. The question is will Tony learn something from Will? One can only hope.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

So Ohio is behind them and St. Louis awaits Will. The interlude was not totally without fun for Will but it's clear the real drama is ahead.

Steff is always a hoot and a fun guy to have in the story. That he is a savvy businessman and filthy rich as a result was again displayed.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/22/2013 07:23 AM, PrivateTim said:
Well that was an innocuous little chapter.... not a lot of drama, one potential future character (Jake) and only one sentence that promises future drama. Will saying of Tony & Dana,

“I don’t know. I almost think that unless something happens to force him to do it, he won’t. He’ll avoid it. He’s like that, where he’ll dodge an unpleasant conversation.”

So what is going to force it? Will arranging to have Dana catch them in flagrant delicato? That could lead to more drama of Dana trying to mess with them, but that would be a side show at best.

 

Anyway, fun read, always nice to meet straight boys who are into showers with 'mo's and don't take offense at a friendly hummer :)

We have to have those chapter that sort of move things along but aren't scorchingly dramatic some of the time. :-)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/22/2013 08:05 AM, centexhairysub said:
Another lovely little chapter, not much but sex going on but it was interesting at least... I sort of like the Jake character but don't know how that would play out. I was sort of suprised about Stef taking Will to the club, doesn't he remember how the place got closed down before? Of course, Stef was the one that made sure it happened but even so...

I do think Tim is right, that one sentence seemed to have a hint of future problems... I don't think Dana is going to just let Tony go but I don't know how much Will is going to be willing to push him either...

I will be back to civilization on June 1st, so I can make longer rambling rants in the forum then... Will being back was okay, but I already miss JP...

I think that as long as the fake ID is convincing (would a cop know it was fake?) then the bar will be fine. And as you noted, Stef is the one who set the bar up last time it was raided. And that was a few years back too.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/22/2013 08:43 AM, Grienne said:
As always, I loved the latest installment. I've been waiting for whatever disaster was going to transpire with Dana, and I agree with Tim that it sounds like you're setting it up nicely. I'm wondering how much she's actually going to be around when Will is in STL.

 

I had two silly nit-picky type questions, 1. Didn't marcel give max the club? 2. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Meigs was closed by this point. If not we're quickly coming upon it. I think it was closed in anticipation of the new navy pier, which would have been mid-90s, but if not it has certainly been closed for a while.

 

Thanks and i can't wait for the drama to unfold in old St. Louis.

Nit pick 1: If you read the chapter, you'll see that it clearly says Max and not Marcel. (SMILE) Thanks for pointing that out. I edited it.

Nit pick 2: Meigs was still operating. I checked on that.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/22/2013 10:42 AM, rjo said:
Long ago I thought having JP back would be great. However I thought having a 65 y o telling the story might not work for some people. I have been very surprised that many of my follow readers wanted JP too. I love Will. He has a charm, fun daring spirit which endears him to me but something about JP does it for me too. This chapter seems to setup the trip to ST Louis. Tony reminds me of a few friends of mine. They will almost do anything to avoid a bad situation. The opposite from Will, who seems to love Drama. Maybe dealing with Tony will help Will mellow out a little. The question is will Tony learn something from Will? One can only hope.
A couple of great points here. I think having a couple of entirely different narrators helps make the story more interesting. And like you, I've got friends like Tony who avoid conflict at almost any cost. To be fair, though, I'm not sure that Tony dodges all conflict, but when it hits on his sexuality, he probably does.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/22/2013 11:40 AM, Daddydavek said:
So Ohio is behind them and St. Louis awaits Will. The interlude was not totally without fun for Will but it's clear the real drama is ahead.

Steff is always a hoot and a fun guy to have in the story. That he is a savvy businessman and filthy rich as a result was again displayed.

You know, of all the current characters, writing Stef in is usually the most fun.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

The relationship between Will and Stef has to be one of the most interesting in the CAP saga. They form an odd ouroboros, a kind of social snake eating its own tail. They both have a vibrant, “live for today”, streak running right through their personalities, but they come by it from totally opposite perspectives.

 

Stef is a part of the last generation of Gay men (in the developed world) who have lived through a time when there was nowhere on earth that was truly safe. Even in the biggest, most liberal cities, violence against homosexuals, ignored or even involving the police, was common place. He comes from the last generation of homosexuals for which there was no escape from the threat of legal prosecution, exposure, and public disgrace. And he comes from the generation which came face to face with the horror of the AIDS epidemic. It’s the last generation of gay people for whom to live is to live with regret, regret for lost opportunities, regret for lost friends, regret for lost loves. I have never met a Gay man of that age who did not have at least some element of, “There is enough in the world to hold you back without you holding yourself back” to their personality. And, unlike JP, he is not nearly as inclined to hide his thoughts behind a veneer of professional reserve.

 

On the other hand, Will has grown up with the world as his oyster. He has never encountered a reason to not go for what he wants. As long as he sticks to the interesting bits, there is nothing but limitless horizons as far as he can see.

 

What is interesting is Stef’s rumination on how JP and Brad will not be happy with how he is looking out for Will. He clearly knows that the time when it was appropriate to live like tomorrow would be a terrible day, if there was a tomorrow at all, is well past. And he knows that there are still more dangers out and about in the world than Will is aware of. Dangers Will would be much better served being steered away than let to discover himself. It will be interesting to see how Stef, who is the cool grandparent not only by inclination but obviously by desire, deals with having to guide Will through an upcoming and much more potentially dangerous time in his life.

 

As Always, All My Best,

Jason

Link to comment

Stef trips me out, coolest grandfather ever! Also, stupidest. Hot 14 year old in a 21 and up gay club with fake ID and VIP card? Recipe for Disaster! Luckily, it wasn't but damn....that could have been bad. And I say that as a parent of a 15 year old, if I was a 14 year old I would've been in that club dancing too :)

 

I am looking forward to JP and Brad's reactions to Stef taking Will with him. If anything Cody would look at him and know that he definitely hit the VIP area.

 

Tony is such a .... kitty cat. I can't stand a pushover.

 

 

Thank you for such a great chapter, I loved reading about Stef and Will's relationship and interactions :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/22/2013 07:11 PM, said:
The relationship between Will and Stef has to be one of the most interesting in the CAP saga. They form an odd ouroboros, a kind of social snake eating its own tail. They both have a vibrant, “live for today”, streak running right through their personalities, but they come by it from totally opposite perspectives.

 

Stef is a part of the last generation of Gay men (in the developed world) who have lived through a time when there was nowhere on earth that was truly safe. Even in the biggest, most liberal cities, violence against homosexuals, ignored or even involving the police, was common place. He comes from the last generation of homosexuals for which there was no escape from the threat of legal prosecution, exposure, and public disgrace. And he comes from the generation which came face to face with the horror of the AIDS epidemic. It’s the last generation of gay people for whom to live is to live with regret, regret for lost opportunities, regret for lost friends, regret for lost loves. I have never met a Gay man of that age who did not have at least some element of, “There is enough in the world to hold you back without you holding yourself back” to their personality. And, unlike JP, he is not nearly as inclined to hide his thoughts behind a veneer of professional reserve.

 

On the other hand, Will has grown up with the world as his oyster. He has never encountered a reason to not go for what he wants. As long as he sticks to the interesting bits, there is nothing but limitless horizons as far as he can see.

 

What is interesting is Stef’s rumination on how JP and Brad will not be happy with how he is looking out for Will. He clearly knows that the time when it was appropriate to live like tomorrow would be a terrible day, if there was a tomorrow at all, is well past. And he knows that there are still more dangers out and about in the world than Will is aware of. Dangers Will would be much better served being steered away than let to discover himself. It will be interesting to see how Stef, who is the cool grandparent not only by inclination but obviously by desire, deals with having to guide Will through an upcoming and much more potentially dangerous time in his life.

 

As Always, All My Best,

Jason

As usual, your review is very insightful.

 

I don't think Stef is really worried about what Brad or JP will say. I think he adopts that pose because he thinks he should, and to try and instill some restraint into both of them. Stef's inclination is to give Will his freedom, much as he had as a teen. That conflicts with what he thinks he should do as a grandparent.

 

One of the things that makes his relationship with Will so cool is that Will gets this, and seems to know how to handle things so Stef doesn't have to feel like he's been a bad parental figure, but he can still enjoy Will's company.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/23/2013 01:49 AM, Mari said:
Stef trips me out, coolest grandfather ever! Also, stupidest. Hot 14 year old in a 21 and up gay club with fake ID and VIP card? Recipe for Disaster! Luckily, it wasn't but damn....that could have been bad. And I say that as a parent of a 15 year old, if I was a 14 year old I would've been in that club dancing too :)

 

I am looking forward to JP and Brad's reactions to Stef taking Will with him. If anything Cody would look at him and know that he definitely hit the VIP area.

 

Tony is such a .... kitty cat. I can't stand a pushover.

 

 

Thank you for such a great chapter, I loved reading about Stef and Will's relationship and interactions :)

Ask yourself this: what was Stef's alternative? If I was Stef, and I had an engagement in the evening in Chicago, I'd want to keep Will in close proximity. Even if it is at a hopping gay bar.

 

Stef isn't worried about JP or Brad. He is capable of handling either one of them quite easily. :-)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Will is an amazing young man with lots of potential. He's got a great head on his shoulders he's very smart. He knows when he's been pushed aside and he knows something has to be done about it, although his actions in getting his point across is a little excessive at times. He made sure and appologized to his grandfather after his big blowout at dinner the other night, that's more than his cousin Marie did for causing him to get beat up and get his nose broke. Which she hasn't done and is getting away with it. I don't remember when she does but I don't think it's soon.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

"We grabbed Gathan and walked around, making fun of the people we saw who were rednecks or idiots, although the rednecks generally fell into the ‘idiot’ category too."

As I've said before, this is my first time rereading 9-11 because it is such a painful story, but the second time through, you see things you didn't before and being 10 years older brings a different perspective too.

Isn't Will the guy who just a few days ago got really pissed at his aunt and grandmother for being elitists? Isn't he doing the same thing here? (that is rhetorical, the answer is 'yes he is', for those wondering).

"We kept going back to the Crampton tent to get drinks, so by the time the fireworks finally shot off, I was fucking wasted."

So two things on this, the first is, if Will is so mature, why does he keep getting wasted? When you stop getting wasted is a sign of maturity. The second thought is, why don't ANY of the adults care that a 14 year old is drinking and getting wasted? I don't know any parents who would have let their 14 year old drink to the point of getting wasted. Emancipated or not, Will cannot drink alcohol legally. If anyone needed a basis to revoke his emancipation, underage drinking would be a good place to start.

You are making me wish I did not bring you,” he grumbled. “You are not old enough to go into the bar.” “What if I have an ID that says I am?”

Why doesn't Stef say, 'I don't care what a fake ID says, I know you are not. Gay clubs are not an appropriate place for a 14 year old to be.'

The second part is, if Will doesn't tell someone he is 14 years old before he messes around with them, he is putting them at huge risk legally. If J Bar had been raided by Chicago PD for whatever reason, and the guy was caught in the act with Will, he is in serious trouble and so is the bar. It is pure selfishness on Will's part; part of his 'I want what I want and I don't care about anyone else' attitude.

 

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..