Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,422 Words
  • 22,083 Views
  • 29 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

9.11 - 24. Chapter 24

A typical CAP chapter.  Some fighting, and a little cliffhanger. :P

August 3, 2001

 

I stood on the pavement, watching my dad’s Gulfstream taxi toward the FBO. I was trying to be relaxed and calm, but I was having a hard time with that. Kai picked up on my mood, which didn’t surprise me. The past few days had been magical, and we had become totally tuned in to each other. It was like we knew what the other person was thinking. I always thought that would bother me, to have someone know me that well, but amazingly enough, I was enjoying it. “Dude, relax,” he said.

“Not easy for me to do around my mother,” I said. “We haven’t always gotten along real well.”

“She’s coming out here to see you. That must mean something,” he said.

“I guess,” I agreed reluctantly. I had let myself get totally wound up about her coming to visit, and I’d all but decided that the only reason she was doing it was to give Hank a vacation to Hawaii while she came to browbeat me about something. The plane got to its designated spot and the engines powered down, even as the ground crew put chocks under the wheels. We hurried out to stand at the bottom, waiting for the stairs to extend so they could get off.

Hank came off the plane first, and shot me a big smile when she saw me, one that I enthusiastically returned. “Hey there!” she said, and gave me one of her massive bear hugs. I was glad that the hug relieved me of the necessity of shaking her hand.

“It’s good to see you!” I said sincerely. “Welcome to Hawaii.”

“Looks pretty,” she said.

Mom was next, carrying Maddy. I gave her a less enthusiastic hug, telling myself that I did that because she was holding Maddy, but then I took Maddy from her. It was so awesome to see Maddy light up when she saw me. “Mom, Hank, this is Kai,” I said, introducing them.

“I’m Jeanine, and this is Hank,” my mother said gracefully. I was so glad to see she was on her best behavior. I almost laughed as Kai cringed when Hank shook his hand.

“And this is Maddy,” I said.

“Hey Maddy,” he said, and flicked her nose with his finger, getting a big smile in return.

I heard the stairs creaking and turned to see Dad and Robbie walking down. I had expected Dad to come, but didn’t know Robbie was coming with him. My mom took Maddy back so I could go welcome them, and handed her off to the nurse that was with them. “Hey!” I said, and gave them both warm hugs. “I didn’t know you were coming with him,” I said to Robbie.

“I wanted to see this house you bought, and meet this hot guy who’s keeping you locked away on this island,” Robbie said.

“Kai, this is Robbie,” I said, introducing them. “See, he is totally hot,” I said to Robbie in a hoarse whisper.

Kai blushed furiously at that, while Robbie chuckled. “He certainly is,” Robbie said.

A limousine pulled up, and Dad told the pilots which bags to put in it. “They’re going to take your mother, Hank, and Maddy over to the hotel to get settled in, then bring them over to the house,” Dad said. “Pop and I were going to stay with you, so we figured we’d just drive back with you and Kai.”

“Sounds good,” I agreed. I said goodbye to Mom, Hank, and Maddy as they climbed into the limo, along with the nurse, then went with Kai to go get the 4Runner.

“They’re staying with us? We’ll have to be quieter,” he said, leering at me. He was a wild man in bed, and we were both pretty damn loud.

“Dude, our noise is part of the deal. They don’t like it, they can stay at the hotel,” I said somewhat arrogantly, even though I would probably be quieter anyway. “Let my dad drive.”

“Why? What’s wrong with the way I drive?”

“Nothing, but he’s a control freak. It’s his thing,” I said. “He likes to drive, because it makes him think he’s in charge.”

“Fine,” he said.

We loaded Dad and Robbie, along with their shit, into the 4Runner, and took them back to the house. “So when are you planning to come back to Palo Alto?” Dad asked.

“School starts on the 24th, and that’s a Friday,” I said. I sounded annoyed, because I was. What school starts classes on a Friday, before a fucking weekend? “I figured that I’d come back on the 18th.” I saw Kai get sad when I said that, and I felt the same way that he did. We’d only have two more weeks together.

“I’ll plan to send the plane to get you then,” Dad said, evidently pleased with my response. He was probably expecting me to wait until the 23rd. But I knew I had some relationships to patch up with Grandmaman and Aunt Claire, so I figured I could try to work that out, plus I wanted to hang out with John before school started to make sure we were still cool, and that Marie hadn’t convinced him I was the anti-Christ.

We got to the house and Kai made some lame excuse about needing to go home to get something. He was just trying to avoid being around my intense family. I rolled my eyes, gave him a nice kiss, and helped Dad and Robbie carry their stuff into the guest room. I didn’t show them through the main house yet, because I knew I’d have to do that when Mom got here, so they threw on their bathing suits and joined me by the pool.

I excused myself and went inside to make Dad and Robbie gin and tonics. I grabbed a coke for myself, and carried them out to the table. “Here you go,” I said pleasantly, and handed them the drinks.

“Thanks,” Robbie said, as he took a drink and kicked back.

Dad took a sip and gave me a really dirty look. “What?” I challenged.

“You have a bar here?”

“You have a drink in your hand, and you wouldn’t if I didn’t have a bar, so it’s a good thing that I do,” I said. Robbie chuckled, while Dad frowned. “It’s not like I get fucked up every night.”

“Just because you’re emancipated doesn’t mean you can drink,” he said self-righteously.

I stood up, took his drink, and dumped it into the pool. “There, are you happy now?” I challenged. We glared at each other, while Robbie was trying not to laugh his ass off.

“I like this place,” Robbie said. “It’s really peaceful.”

“It usually is,” I snapped, still glaring at my father.

“I heard about the changes to your house plans,” Dad said.

“What changes?”

“The changes to your master bedroom,” he said.

“Who told you?” I demanded, and now I was really pissed off. There could only be one answer to that, and it had to be Stef. He was in for some serious shit the next time I saw him.

He chose to ignore my question. “Do you think it’s appropriate for a fifteen year old to have a sex room?”

“If the only reason you came over here was to piss me off, you have achieved your goal,” I said to him, so mad I was barely able to avoid yelling. “Since your plane is still here, feel free to take it and fly your ass back home.”

“Knock it off!” Robbie said, and I was waiting for him to lay into me, but instead he turned to Dad. “You’re just trying to piss him off. This is bullshit.”

“You think it’s alright for him to have a stocked bar and a sex room at his house?” Dad demanded.

“You think it’s reasonable for you to show up for a visit and start raking him over the coals for offering us a drink?” Robbie asked him. “You’re mad at him for being a good host?” Robbie had tried to intervene to keep us from arguing, but Dad wasn’t listening, and I was too pissed off to let this go.

“If you don’t like it here, you can get the fuck out,” I said to Dad firmly. “It’s my house, and I don’t have to put up with you and your bullshit here. So you can keep your fucking opinions to yourself, and keep your fucking mouth shut, or you can grab your fucking bag, call a fucking limo, and go back to fucking California!” I was screaming at him by the time I’d finished that last sentence. “Are we fucking clear?”

He stood up so we were eyeball to eyeball, glaring at each other. “You’ve made yourself very clear,” he said, and stormed off back into his room.

I sat at the table with Robbie, but my pulse was racing because I was still so angry. Robbie didn’t say anything; he just sipped his drink and sat there serenely, taking in the scenery. His calm demeanor ultimately helped sap my anger, and it dawned on me that he was doing the same thing to me he probably did to my father. I took a deep breath, let it out, and focused on him. “I am so glad you got a chance to make it out here.”

“This place is amazing!” he said as he gazed out at the ocean.

“Tomorrow, you can watch us surf,” I told him. “You can see really well from that gazebo.”

He gave me his adorable grin. “You really think having a room with a sling at your age isn’t just a little over the top?”

He wasn’t being an asshole; he was giving me shit in a funny kind of way, so I responded in kind. “Do you enjoy yours?”

“I do,” he said, and then he blushed a little, which just made him cuter.

“So what kinds of sex toys are appropriate for a guy my age?” I asked. “How big can the dildo be? Can it vibrate?”

“I think it is inappropriate for someone your age to have a dildo longer than eight inches and greater than one inch in diameter, while vibrating motion must be kept to a minimum,” he said officiously, as if he was quoting from a manual. We both started laughing our asses off.

“It’s not like I’m going to have a big orgy or anything, I just thought it might be kind of fun,” I said. “Besides, even if I had it right now, I wouldn’t need to use it.”

“So you like this guy, eh?” he asked.

“I like this guy,” I said.

“And he’s not a hustler?”

“He’s not a hustler,” I confirmed. Dad chose that moment to re-emerge from the house, carrying a fresh drink with him. He walked over and sat at the table, but neither Robbie nor I said anything to him.

“Did you find out what he does in the evenings when he can’t be with you?” Dad asked in a bitchy tone. I decided that my best response to him would be to ignore him, so I did.

“So this guy bails on you during the evenings?” Robbie asked.

“That was part of the deal,” I explained to him. “He can’t be here between six and eleven at night.” It bugged the shit out of my dad that I responded to Robbie and not to him.

“What’s he doing?” Robbie asked.

“He takes care of his father,” I told him. “He’s got muscular dystrophy, and he’s confined to a wheelchair. Kai’s mom works at night at a restaurant, so Kai makes sure he eats, watches TV and hangs out with him, and helps him get to bed.” I didn’t even glance at my dad as I said that.

“Sounds like he’s a good son,” Robbie said.

“He is, and his father seems to appreciate that, and him,” I said, and couldn’t help but sound smarmy as I did. “Your friend Keenan is his cousin.”

Robbie blushed, and my dad actually chuckled at that. “Keenan is a good guy too,” Robbie finally said.

“I should invite him over,” I teased. Dad laughed at that, and so did Robbie. We didn’t say much after that; we just enjoyed the view, and the balmy tropical breeze.

My mother showed up with Hank, and that served to put a close to our unpleasant conversation. “We thought we’d come over and see your house while Maddy was napping,” my mother said.

“That sounds like a good idea,” I agreed. I hoped there would come a time when I would be comfortable and relaxed around my mother, but I wasn’t there yet.

“This place is incredible!” Hank said effusively as she walked out onto the pool deck.

“Let me show you around,” I said, and led them first out to the gazebo, then through the guesthouse. Hank liked the décor, which cracked me up, but I managed to keep my laughter internal. I really liked Hank, but there was no denying that she was pretty tacky.

I took them all into the main house, where the construction team had actually made some good progress. The travertine tile was down in some of the rooms, while the painting was going along as well. We went into the kitchen, which was where most of the work had been going on. There and the bathrooms, since they’d evidently need the most work to finish off. “The kitchen cabinets are supposed to be installed next week,” I told them, “and then they’ll put in the appliances.”

“I love this floor,” Mom said. “What color are the cabinets?”

I showed her a sample and she looked less than impressed. “They’re pretty dark,” she said.

“I like them,” Hank said. Again, I bit back my laughter. They must indeed be pretty masculine. We went into the master bedroom and I showed them the bathroom and how it was being configured. They all seemed anxious to go into my closet, and to go into the sealed off alcove.

“So is this your sex room?” my mother asked acidly, as she walked into the room.

“What?” Hank asked.

“This is the room Will plans to convert into a sexual playground, with bondage equipment and everything,” my mother said to Hank scornfully.

I felt my emotions flying off into at least a hundred different directions, but the one that was front and center was anger. Somehow, in an almost immediate way, I managed to channel that into logical thought. I’d have to ponder how I did that later, because it was pretty useful. My father had an almost smarmy expression on his face, while Robbie looked seriously annoyed. Hank simply looked appalled. “I’m not converting this into a sex room,” I lied to her.

“You’re not?” she asked.

“I’m not,” I said. “I just wanted to freak a few people out. It’s been a very interesting rumor, and it’s helped me figure out who I can trust, and who I can’t.” I stared firmly at my father as I said those last few words, and he just stood there, realizing how his bitchy little gesture had truly pissed me off. “It’s a great addition, though. As a closet, I’ll be able to store stuff away I won’t normally use.”

“You can never have too much closet space,” Hank said, validating me.

“I was hoping one of these rooms would be finished off enough that we could put Maddy in here during the day, when she napped,” Mom said.

“That’s not a good idea. There’s construction going on, so it won’t be safe. But you can put her in the guest room in the guest house,” I said.

“I thought Robbie and your father were staying there,” she said.

“No, Dad decided that he’d rather stay in Kapalua. He likes it over there. It’s where all the nouveau riche snobs hang out,” I said. I looked squarely at him. “Were you planning to have Scott come and get you, or did you need me to call a car for you?”

“We’ll just have the limo drop us off after it takes your mother and Hank back to the hotel,” Robbie said, since my father seemed to be speechless for once.

“That sounds great,” I said.

“Speaking of that, we should head back,” Mom said. “I don’t want to leave Maddy there for too long with just the nurse.” The nurse did great with Maddy, and it’s not that my mom didn’t trust her, she was just overprotective when it came to Maddy.

“I’ll make sure there’s a crib here for her,” I told her. “When you come back tomorrow morning, we’ll have everything set up.”

“Are we still surfing in the morning?” Dad asked.

“I am, I’m not sure what you’re doing,” I said dismissively. I gave Mom and Hank hugs and kisses on the cheek, while Dad and Robbie went to get their bags. When they got to the limo, I gave Robbie a nice hug, then walked away from my dad, leaving him standing there looking like an idiot. That was appropriate, since he was.

I walked back inside, made myself a drink with lots of rum in it, then went back to sit by the pool. I was angry at so many levels, and at so many people. First of all, I was mad at Malcolm for telling Stef what I was doing with the alcove, but I’d probably get over that. Since Malcolm had been working so closely with Stef on things, he’d feel it was important to clue Stef in. He didn’t really have to tell Stef what I had planned, though, but I pegged Malcolm for a gossipy kind of guy, like Stef, so it didn’t really surprise me all that much. I was really angry with Stef for telling my father. Did he tell Dad everything I confided to him? Was he just one big pipeline of information from me to my father? It was really sad to think that I couldn’t trust Stef, that I’d have to keep my guard up around him. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, and wiped it away angrily. Then there was my father, who bore the brunt of my rage. What the fuck was he thinking, telling my mother about this? He knew how tense our relationship was, and how hard it was for me to be around her. He knew this was just the kind of shit that would freak her out, and really send her into a tizzy. He also knew that she was still fragile, yet he was doing to my mother just what JJ had done to her before. He was telling her stuff to get her all riled up, and then launching her like a missile at me. I could have let his bullshit comments about this stuff flow on by, as I’d pretty much told him to go fuck himself, but this raised it to a whole new level.

My phone rang and I saw that it was my father on the caller-ID. I ignored it. He called back again, and I ignored it again. That went on for three more times, until my phone rang and the caller-ID said it was Robbie. “Hello,” I said coldly.

“Did you want to join us for dinner?” he asked me.

“No,” I said curtly.

“Well, then we’ll see you in the morning,” he said, trying to be pleasant.

“You are welcome to come over tomorrow, Dad is not,” I said firmly. “Do you think you can explain that to him, or do I have to change the code for the gates?”

“You won’t even talk to him?” he asked.

“I’ll be back in Palo Alto on the 18th. Maybe by then, I’ll be calm enough to have a conversation with him. Tell him not to hold his breath on that one, though,” I said.

“Alright,” he said, with resignation in his voice.

“Have a nice evening,” I told him, and hung up. No sooner did I hang up with him than my phone rang again. I saw that it was Stef, so I didn’t answer it. I wasn’t ready to talk to him either.

Kai came strolling onto the deck, saw my expression, and got a worried look on his face. “What’s wrong?” I stood up to give him a kiss.

“I’m so pissed off, I could kill someone,” I growled walking away. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me, then kissed my neck.

“Want to work off some of that anger?” he asked, being sexy as usual. I was irate, and really keyed up, but he was tapping into the force of my hormones, and they were pretty powerful, especially when he was the one doing the tapping.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked, flirting.

“I was thinking that I could rip your clothes off and fuck you long and hard,” he said, as he nibbled on my neck.

“That might work,” I said, laughing. He led me into the bedroom and did just that. Half an hour later, I was like a new man, and even though I was still angry, I was at least functional.

“We have to go shopping,” I announced.

“What for?” he asked. “And no, you’re not buying any more shit for our house. My mom is still freaked out about that television.”

“She doesn’t like it?” I asked, joking.

“No, she fucking loves it, and so does my dad, but they don’t want to take advantage of your generosity,” he said.

“I’m not being that nice about it,” I said. “I’m over there watching television with you, and I wanted to be able to see the screen without having to smack the side of the damn thing.”

“Yeah, especially since you didn’t know where to hit it,” he joked. I’d tried to fix the TV like he had, hitting the side of it, but nothing had happened. He’d walked up and smacked it, and the stupid thing had popped right back on.

“Whatever,” I said. “We’re not shopping for you, anyway. We have to get baby shit, a crib and stuff, for Maddy.”

“Why? I thought she was staying at the hotel?”

“She needs a place to nap when they’re hanging out here with us,” I told him.

“What about your dad and Robbie? Is there room for all of them?”

“They’re staying with Scott in Kapalua,” I told him.

“What happened?”

“My dad was giving me shit about my alcove, and I told him to go fuck himself,” I said.

He shook his head sadly. “Sorry, dude.”

“It’s no big deal. Let’s go buy this baby shit, have some dinner, then we can surf tomorrow,” I told him.

He drove us to Kahului, where we bought a crib and some other stuff for Maddy. We were headed to the dive restaurant with the good burgers when my phone rang, and it was Robbie again.

“Hello,” I answered, much more cheerfully.

“Hey, some things came up, so your dad and I are heading back to Malibu,” he said.

“That’s fine,” I said, as if I didn’t care, and at that point, I really didn’t. “Have a safe flight home.”

“We will,” he said, and hung up.

“Dad and Robbie decided to head back to California,” I said to Kai.

“Dude, you scared them away,” he joked.

“More like shamed them,” I said grumpily. I looked at my call log and saw that Stef had called me a few more times, but I figured that if he could betray my trust like that, he could satisfy himself by talking to Dad, not me.

 

August 3, 2001

 

I sat at my desk, finalizing the letter I’d been working on, and set it down in front of me. I was enjoying the solitude of my study. When I was in this room, people rarely bothered me, and if they did, it was usually important. That’s why I was somewhat surprised to see Stef come in, looking uncharacteristically flustered. “I hope I am not interrupting you,” he said.

“You are interrupting me, but it is a pleasant interruption, and you are always welcome,” I said to him with a smile. “I was just finishing up a letter.”

“Oh?” he asked, just as I’d hoped and expected he would.

“I’m resigning my position as Chair of the History Department,” I told him.

“You are leaving Stanford?” he asked, truly stunned.

“No, I am still a professor, but I am shedding the additional administrative duties of being the Chair.” He waited for me to explain, so I did. “I have enough on my plate as it is, and I’ve committed to chairing the Board of Trustees for the Claremont Technical Institute, so this seems like a good way to free up time for that without forcing me to aggressively expand my working hours.”

“What if they appoint an asshole to take your place?”

I chuckled. “I’ve got tenure. A vicious department chair could make things unpleasant, but not unbearable. Besides, I know the three candidates they’ll most likely be looking at, and I have a good rapport with all three.”

“It sounds as if you have approached this logically and systematically, and come to a sound conclusion,” he said, validating my course of action.

“Let us hope,” I said. “But as I recall, it was you who came in to see me.”

“I would like you to call Will for me,” he said.

I raised my eyebrow in surprise. Will and Stef were very close, so the only reason he would need me to call Will is if they were at odds. “And why will he not talk to you?”

“He is angry at Bradley, because Bradley raised the issue of this pleasure room he wants to build in Hawaii,” Stef said dismissively.

“That explains why he is mad at Brad, not why he is mad at you,” I noted. Stef had talked about this at dinner the other night when Brad was here. I was glad he’d had the sense not to say anything in front of Isidore and Claire, neither of whom was there. If he had, they’d have just built it into a huge issue, like they’d done with his purchase of the house.

“He is mad at me for telling Brad,” Stef admitted. “Malcolm told me, since I was working on the plans with him.”

“And you told Brad, Robbie, and me,” I said, finishing his thought.

“Do you not think that is just a bit extreme for someone his age?” Stef demanded. He was being so hypocritical, I actually laughed at him, which had the predictable impact of making him angry at me.

“I think that if the worst thing he does is have sex in a sling, I can live happily knowing he is safe,” I told him. I trusted Will’s judgment, and even though he would make mistakes, I didn’t see this as a huge blunder. In any event, I rather questioned if he’d use it all that much. My instincts told me that he probably thought it was a fun thing to have, but that he’d only go in there alone. At least most of the time.

“His libertine ways are making me question my own,” he grumbled.

“I am wondering if you think you were that much smarter than he is.” I challenged. He gave me a dirty look. “What would you have done with a room like that when you were fifteen?”

“I do not know,” he said. “What would you have done?”

I expected that he’d throw that back at me; because he knew it would embarrass me to talk about sex, so I hid my natural shyness about that topic and answered boldly. “I would have used it to masturbate. A lot.”

He looked at me and smiled, then chuckled. “I can see that.”

“You could have helped ensure that is indeed what he did with it by helping to design it, and making sure that it was suitable primarily for that purpose,” I said.

He sighed. “I could have.” He sat there for a few minutes, and then seemed resolved. “I will have to call him and see if I cannot assist him with those plans.”

“I doubt that he will talk to you, if he has not already taken your calls,” I said succinctly. “He is not mad at you about this room, he is mad at you for betraying his trust.”

“How do you know this? Have you talked to him?”

“I have not talked to him, nor do I intend to, unless he calls me,” I said firmly. “He trusted you as one of his key confidants, and now he is probably seeing you as a conduit of information straight to his father. At this point, he probably thinks that if he tells you something, you will tell Bradley. So he will not talk to you.”

He stared at me, truly horrified and upset at damaging this important relationship to him, but then he put on his rationalization guise. “This is hardly a major breech of confidentiality.”

“Perhaps not, but it is part of a pattern,” I said. “He called me not too terribly long ago when you and Bradley decided that this young man who was working for him was a male prostitute and that Will should fire him.” Stef gave me a dirty look. “You and Bradley had teamed up against him, as he saw it. And you can be angry at me for bringing this up, but it is similar to what happened in Norway, when you heeded Brad’s counsel and disregarded Will.”

He sat down in one of my leather chairs with an uncharacteristic thump. “You are trying to tell me to keep my mouth shut.”

“I am trying to tell you that if you want to have a good relationship with Will, you have to keep a wall up about his issues when you’re talking to Brad,” I said. “Until he trusts you to do that, he won’t be willing to open up to you.”

“Raising teenagers is certainly not easy,” he said, as if to blow the whole thing off.

“This has nothing to do with age, and with familial relationships,” I told him firmly. “This has to do with you curbing your tongue and maintaining the confidence of those who trust you. It’s not about Will, it is about you.”

He gave me a foul look, stood up, and stormed out of my study, but that didn’t bother me at all. I knew he’d heard what I’d said, and the only reason he was mad at me was because he knew I was right.

I sat down at my desk and prepared to work on some other things, when there was another knock at my door. I looked up to see Isidore peeking in. “I hope I am not disturbing you,” she said smoothly.

“Of course not,” I said, and got up to welcome her into the room. I gave her an affectionate hug and a kiss on each cheek, and then guided her to one of the chairs. I sat down in the other one. “What can I do for you?”

“JP, I want a divorce.”

Copyright © 2014 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 48
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 7
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



King Cliffhanger, I am again on the edge clamoring for the next bite :P.

So disappointed in Brad; I recall him being mature at one point, I hope for both his and Will's sake he works to getting back to that place. It's also too bad Jeanine hasn't made any progress towards making an effort with Will. Hopefully JP sorted Stefan out, if not...well I don't even know :no: .

Isidore, well that was only a matter of time. Her whole arrangement was one of "convenience" and now that its become inconvenient she naturally is going to want out. I just wonder if she is going to forget everything JP has done for her over the years and become petty and spiteful.

 

Thank you for providing so much good stuff to mull over. :lmao:

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well its about time! I have been waiting for several books now for Isidore to want a divorce so Frank could "make an honest woman of her". Isn't that how they used to say it in our parents generation?

 

No surprise that JP saw exactly why Will is upset with Stef. Anyone who felt like every confidence would be repeated to exactly the last person that should know would of course clam up and no longer talk. I was a tad surprised that Stef reacted so differently to the same information as JP did. Honestly - what did he expect? Stef has designed play rooms before... The idea that Will might want one should not have been such a shock. For a man that started out as a rent boy when he was Wills age he has developed some decidedly conservatives streak in regards to his favorite grandson.

I am beginning to think perhaps finding a shrink to have on staff as a family councilor might be advantageous to the Crampton/Shulter families. If one shrink fits all wasn't so unethical it would make paying all the bills so much easier. I am shocked that Brad would set Janine on Will that way. While it might have been the fastest way to piss Will off when he didn't get his way on the subject, did he even consider what it could do to Janine? Or that it might stop all progress towards a civil relationship between her and Will? It was not all that long ago the woman was in a psychiatric facility, something that was keyed in part by exactly this sort of manipulative behavior. Guess we now know where JJ learned it from.

Unless you are being totally cruel and devious and have something new up your sleeve this was only a little cliffhanger. I can't help but here the suggestion of wedding bells in the future

Enjoyable chapter, and still you can feel the tension building. I am getting the feeling Will is about to try his hand at his first long distance relationship. His first real relationship? Well second if you count Tony. Can't wait for the next twists.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Cliffhanger? No, a reason to celebrate; I may be a party of one, but I will be happy to see the back of her. Ever since her little act with Brad all those years ago I've had little time for her; not to mention the current haughty self she has turned out to be. Maybe a little flashback scene of who she was and where she came from all those years ago might serve to remind her of the debt she owes JP. Thanks for making my morning. By the way, drank my coffee while reading, less chance of typos!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well, I for one didn't see this coming. JP has such an ordered existence. This could be big or little. I'm anxious to see how a divorce will play out. As for Stef, Brad and Will... this is completely expected...and needed. Great read.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It does appear that Brad and Stef have ganged up on Will, but their partners, Robbie and JP seem to have Will's best interests in hand.

 

It is about time that Isidore parts company. JP has done a lot for her, but she has caused her own rifts with the rest of the family and this way she can marry Frank after all these years, if that is what is ultimately the driving force (but I am thinking that there is an ulterior motive).

 

Will is returning to Palo Alto with the hope to hang out with John and hopefully repair family ties, I hope that he can do that -- it will make school assimilation easier.

 

Great update!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Fire all your editors! "Coke" should be capitalized unless Will was going to get a line to snort :P

 

I guess I have a different take on Isidore. I don't see her wanting a divorce because of the drama with Will, but because of wanting to marry Frank. Maybe the fight with Will precipitated some conversations, but I found it strange that she and JP stayed married long after it was necessary. And I am not sure what JP has done for her "over the years", she is a wealthy and successful woman in her own right with her construction company.

 

I was going to say I'm a little surprised at Brad's behavior, but no, he is just doing what the author needs him to do to move the story to the next level/scene. Brad is a very successful businessman and I think he'd have figured out how to manage Will by now, but if he did, we wouldn't be able to have a continuing level of drama in the story or we'd have to have new protagonists to bring the drama. So for now Brad has to dance to the tune his creator plays.

 

As for Stef, he needs to reexamine his actions. He is someone you'd never want to tell anything in confidence because he can't keep a secret. It is a maliciousness on his part, there are just some people you can't trust to keep things secret. They might be able to keep the really big things secret, but they can't help talking about things that seem minor to them, but are a big deal to the other person to whom they are a big deal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think Kitt has the right idea below in remarking on where JJ might have learned his bitchcraft...it's from Brad. If you look back over the entirety of Brad's behavior, and Will's description of him as Machiavellian, it becomes pretty clear that Brad is the master manipulation. I wish I could reconcile that level of manipulativeness with his apparent lack of awareness at how that manipulation affects his targets emotionally. I am surprised I hadn't considered JJ learned it from Brad before (Aside: That sounds like the old anti-smoking commercials with the kid telling the dad "I learned it from you!!!").

 

Am I the only one who views this Will's reaction as an improvement of sorts? No destructive binge, no extreme shouting or insulting (note the word extreme...he couldn't get away without a little button pushing). Instead, he backs away and keeps those who could be the target of his rage at arms length.

 

Isidore...well, that has me a bit gobsmacked. I figured that if she hadn't left her she wasn't going to. Trust you to wait until I'm not looking to plunge the knife in, Arbour. I only want to know what Frank has to say about all this. I can only hope that he doesn't know and refuses to marry her out of loyalty to JP. Either way, she can take a long walk off a short pier...anyone who thinks of her as some sort of paragon is sorely mistaken.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I’m confused Mark, are we near the end of the chapter already? Or, are you starting a parallel chapter, which will run concurrent to this one? I ask because, if Isadore can divorce J.P., then Stef can marry J.P. And if Stef is going to plan his own wedding, then I am assuming any attempt to catalogue a fashion event of that magnitude will require its own chapter!

 

Joking aside, another great chapter, can't wait to see what happens.

 

As always, all the best to you and yours,

Jason

Link to comment

While I imagine Isadore is up to no good, I don't think a divorce in and of itself is a bad thing. In fact, I think JP should have offered her one on his, probably around the time he came out, that would have been the gentlemanly thing to do. I donthaveany great love for Isadore, lets face it, this isn't a story about the women in this family's unless they are currently pregnant, insane or both, but that's fine. However, as much as JP did former, she also has done a lot for him. She did a lot of the raising of the kids, she was happy to be his beard during a time he probably needed it dearly. She has also been successful in her own right, a great host and lady of his house. I think JP has been great to her, and she has been very good to him as well.

I think it would be very easy to grow resentful in a marriage of convenience especially when her husband is such a commanding figure. Her life partner Is merely a guest in their home, and she has been unseated basically as lady of the house when Stef took over as JP's partner. He took over that roll with far more strength than the previous occupants, and further they are publicly together so she really has no roll there anymore. Its not Stef's fault, hes JP's partner, he shouldhave that position, but they really didntseem to care at all about effect it would have on Isadore. I would certainly be bitter after being relegated as out lived their usefulness and easily ignored, withoutso much as a discussion or an offer to leave gracefully. Not saying she's perfect or anything, but I just an understand where she may be coming from. It seems to me that she has a lot of resentfulness built up within her, so I imagine she is going to be a bit of a bitch about this. Not going to defend that type of behavior, it's sad after all they've been through, but it could have been avoided by acknowledging when JP came out with Stef, or once it was clear it would last, that her place would be altered and if they made sure she still felt appreciated. Everyone deserves that.

 

 

I loved this, I think this is going to be fun. It's human nature, shes hurt, and has a lot of itall built up in her. I imagine this will be contentious and drive people to their corners, but it will be realistic- good people can do horrible things when they are hurt or they feel like they've gotten the short end of the stick.

 

Btw, I can't believe brad would stick Janine on will, not cool. But really, a sling at 15... C'mon.

 

Thanks!

R

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well, I am very sad about the idea of a divorce. For most of the last thirty plus years, JP and Isidore have been a great team and really complimented and helped each other. It was never a grand love affair but they did sleep together a few times and always seemed to care about each other. They had their issues, Isidore being blinded by Billy was always the big one. But each of them really worked to make the other happy and comfortable. If she wants the divorce so that she and Frank can marry, I can sort of see that on some level. They are both extremely wealthy and I can't see an issue with money coming up. Honestly, Isidore has always been one of my favorite of the supporting players in this drama and I think this will be a huge blow to JP...

 

I have been saying for a while that Brad is in some ways more immature at his age than Will is as a teenager. I have never been someone that was all that wrapped up in Brad like so many on here. Brad maybe a great titan of industry but he has never really been a great person. The fact that he told Jeanine about the issue with Will is really just beyond the pale. Jeanine and Will are just starting to try and repair their relationship; Brad's actions seem designed to keep them apart. You have to ask yourself, why???

 

Stef has always been on Brad's side even when he probably should not have been. I really have issues with him telling Brad every little thing that Will does that he finds out about. I don't really think Will needs a "sex" room but Will isn't doing have the things at his age that Stef was...

 

The more I see of Hank, I think she may do Jeanine a world of good if they are together long enough...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

As usual, Mark you have created a interested situation. I guess I am not surprised with Brad, his relationship with Will has been always up and down. JP's resigning as chairman says something. At this time he is 65 and had health scare. On the other side Will has lost one of the rocks of his life, Stef. Trust is an important thing after losing it, it is very hard to rebuild. I think Stef will have to meet with Will and promise to not blab to Brad. Isidore is an interesting case. Her behavior has been odd. Will she demand half of everything? Escorial? The beach house? This could change the saga a lot. Only the mind of Mr. Arbour knows that will happen, we mortals are left in the dark.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Isadore and Frank can make it official. CA has community property laws but I would assume there is a pre-nup but I don't recall it ever being mentioned. As far as some scheme, I think the Bastille Day party which was such a big deal and JP banning her from it really was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Will's anger at his dad is the same old battle he has been fighting for the past year. It's worse this time because Brad told Jeanine about the bondage room as a way to get at Will. What was Brad thinking? Jeanine is certainly not in such a stable place as to be goaded by such things and a confrontation with Will would not do her any good. Will's handling of it was masterful and served to let Brad know that he was in deep sh_t.

Poor Kai and Will. Long distance romance is difficult at best.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 06:05 PM, Miles Long said:
King Cliffhanger, I am again on the edge clamoring for the next bite :P.

So disappointed in Brad; I recall him being mature at one point, I hope for both his and Will's sake he works to getting back to that place. It's also too bad Jeanine hasn't made any progress towards making an effort with Will. Hopefully JP sorted Stefan out, if not...well I don't even know :no: .

Isidore, well that was only a matter of time. Her whole arrangement was one of "convenience" and now that its become inconvenient she naturally is going to want out. I just wonder if she is going to forget everything JP has done for her over the years and become petty and spiteful.

 

Thank you for providing so much good stuff to mull over. :lmao:

Alright, this definitely counts as a cliffhanger. I stand before you, totally busted. :-)

 

I think that Jeanine and Will are doing pretty well. If you think about it, she didn't flip out on him, she just got a little outraged, and she calmed down pretty damn fast about it. I think it actually shows them doing better. She told him that him having a sex room bothered her (in her way) and then didn't dwell on it, she moved on. The Jeanine of "Paternity" would have hounded and bothered him about it for the entire trip.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 09:41 PM, Kitt said:
Well its about time! I have been waiting for several books now for Isidore to want a divorce so Frank could "make an honest woman of her". Isn't that how they used to say it in our parents generation?

 

No surprise that JP saw exactly why Will is upset with Stef. Anyone who felt like every confidence would be repeated to exactly the last person that should know would of course clam up and no longer talk. I was a tad surprised that Stef reacted so differently to the same information as JP did. Honestly - what did he expect? Stef has designed play rooms before... The idea that Will might want one should not have been such a shock. For a man that started out as a rent boy when he was Wills age he has developed some decidedly conservatives streak in regards to his favorite grandson.

I am beginning to think perhaps finding a shrink to have on staff as a family councilor might be advantageous to the Crampton/Shulter families. If one shrink fits all wasn't so unethical it would make paying all the bills so much easier. I am shocked that Brad would set Janine on Will that way. While it might have been the fastest way to piss Will off when he didn't get his way on the subject, did he even consider what it could do to Janine? Or that it might stop all progress towards a civil relationship between her and Will? It was not all that long ago the woman was in a psychiatric facility, something that was keyed in part by exactly this sort of manipulative behavior. Guess we now know where JJ learned it from.

Unless you are being totally cruel and devious and have something new up your sleeve this was only a little cliffhanger. I can't help but here the suggestion of wedding bells in the future

Enjoyable chapter, and still you can feel the tension building. I am getting the feeling Will is about to try his hand at his first long distance relationship. His first real relationship? Well second if you count Tony. Can't wait for the next twists.

There's a definite double-standard with both Stef and Brad toward Will. I'll bet that in Stef and Brad's mind, the sex room was one of those salacious pieces of information that is both juicy and controversial. I wonder if Brad really thought about how this might fuck Jeanine and Will up? I'll bet he was caught up in the momentary excitment of the 'scandal' and included Jeanine for that reason. That is actually, IMHO, a real endorsement of how well Jeanine is doing..that Brad doesn't see telling her about Will's sex room as a risk.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 09:48 PM, Pete Bruno said:
Cliffhanger? No, a reason to celebrate; I may be a party of one, but I will be happy to see the back of her. Ever since her little act with Brad all those years ago I've had little time for her; not to mention the current haughty self she has turned out to be. Maybe a little flashback scene of who she was and where she came from all those years ago might serve to remind her of the debt she owes JP. Thanks for making my morning. By the way, drank my coffee while reading, less chance of typos!
LOL. Coffee is the root of all evil. I don't drink it. Would turn me into Satan.

 

I like Isidore as a character, since she is flawed, and does have these times where she shows them. Her treatment of Brad and Will have been pretty reprehensible, but she has done a lot of good.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 10:48 PM, Laz_9 said:
Well, I for one didn't see this coming. JP has such an ordered existence. This could be big or little. I'm anxious to see how a divorce will play out. As for Stef, Brad and Will... this is completely expected...and needed. Great read.
That is a really good point about JP, and this probably shook him up quite a bit. His whole orderly way of life is at risk.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 10:53 PM, Six.Gauge said:
It does appear that Brad and Stef have ganged up on Will, but their partners, Robbie and JP seem to have Will's best interests in hand.

 

It is about time that Isidore parts company. JP has done a lot for her, but she has caused her own rifts with the rest of the family and this way she can marry Frank after all these years, if that is what is ultimately the driving force (but I am thinking that there is an ulterior motive).

 

Will is returning to Palo Alto with the hope to hang out with John and hopefully repair family ties, I hope that he can do that -- it will make school assimilation easier.

 

Great update!

Good observation. I think it is typical of Will to fight like crazy when he feels embattled, and if he feels that Brad and Stef are teaming up to cause him problems, that's bound to get ugly.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 11:00 PM, PrivateTim said:
Fire all your editors! "Coke" should be capitalized unless Will was going to get a line to snort :P

 

I guess I have a different take on Isidore. I don't see her wanting a divorce because of the drama with Will, but because of wanting to marry Frank. Maybe the fight with Will precipitated some conversations, but I found it strange that she and JP stayed married long after it was necessary. And I am not sure what JP has done for her "over the years", she is a wealthy and successful woman in her own right with her construction company.

 

I was going to say I'm a little surprised at Brad's behavior, but no, he is just doing what the author needs him to do to move the story to the next level/scene. Brad is a very successful businessman and I think he'd have figured out how to manage Will by now, but if he did, we wouldn't be able to have a continuing level of drama in the story or we'd have to have new protagonists to bring the drama. So for now Brad has to dance to the tune his creator plays.

 

As for Stef, he needs to reexamine his actions. He is someone you'd never want to tell anything in confidence because he can't keep a secret. It is a maliciousness on his part, there are just some people you can't trust to keep things secret. They might be able to keep the really big things secret, but they can't help talking about things that seem minor to them, but are a big deal to the other person to whom they are a big deal.

Fire all your editors! "Coke" should be capitalized unless Will was going to get a line to snort :P

 

We'll go on the assumption he wasn't, and perhaps all of us are just on the cutting edge, dropping the capital "C" to show that Coke is not a specific soda, but a genre synonymous with soda.

 

I think that Brad and Will are two of those people who so easily push each others' buttons that they have a hard time not doing it. Two people who are remarkably good at figuring out everyone else, but when they turn to each other, they're clueless.

 

And to a degree, I think that Stef, Brad, and Will all have a moderating influence on each other, and are the ones most likely to make each other look in the mirror. Well, and add JP to that list. I could clearly see in my mind JP explaining things to Stef in a factual manner that completely infuriated Stef.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 11:57 PM, samjones1 said:
I think Kitt has the right idea below in remarking on where JJ might have learned his bitchcraft...it's from Brad. If you look back over the entirety of Brad's behavior, and Will's description of him as Machiavellian, it becomes pretty clear that Brad is the master manipulation. I wish I could reconcile that level of manipulativeness with his apparent lack of awareness at how that manipulation affects his targets emotionally. I am surprised I hadn't considered JJ learned it from Brad before (Aside: That sounds like the old anti-smoking commercials with the kid telling the dad "I learned it from you!!!").

 

Am I the only one who views this Will's reaction as an improvement of sorts? No destructive binge, no extreme shouting or insulting (note the word extreme...he couldn't get away without a little button pushing). Instead, he backs away and keeps those who could be the target of his rage at arms length.

 

Isidore...well, that has me a bit gobsmacked. I figured that if she hadn't left her she wasn't going to. Trust you to wait until I'm not looking to plunge the knife in, Arbour. I only want to know what Frank has to say about all this. I can only hope that he doesn't know and refuses to marry her out of loyalty to JP. Either way, she can take a long walk off a short pier...anyone who thinks of her as some sort of paragon is sorely mistaken.

I think that when Brad is being manipulative, his focus is on the end result, and the emotional consequences don't factor in all that much. He's like the general who orders the charge, knowing that many won't make it past that first trench. What redeems him, I think, is that in hindsight, he gets the pain that was caused, again, much like the general who inspects the carnage on the field afterward.

 

I agree with you on Will, too. He's making progress, and learning to control his temper.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/30/2013 01:12 AM, said:
I’m confused Mark, are we near the end of the chapter already? Or, are you starting a parallel chapter, which will run concurrent to this one? I ask because, if Isadore can divorce J.P., then Stef can marry J.P. And if Stef is going to plan his own wedding, then I am assuming any attempt to catalogue a fashion event of that magnitude will require its own chapter!

 

Joking aside, another great chapter, can't wait to see what happens.

 

As always, all the best to you and yours,

Jason

Jason, you are too funny. I think that if Stef planned his own wedding, it may require it's own book.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/30/2013 01:15 AM, Grienne said:
While I imagine Isadore is up to no good, I don't think a divorce in and of itself is a bad thing. In fact, I think JP should have offered her one on his, probably around the time he came out, that would have been the gentlemanly thing to do. I donthaveany great love for Isadore, lets face it, this isn't a story about the women in this family's unless they are currently pregnant, insane or both, but that's fine. However, as much as JP did former, she also has done a lot for him. She did a lot of the raising of the kids, she was happy to be his beard during a time he probably needed it dearly. She has also been successful in her own right, a great host and lady of his house. I think JP has been great to her, and she has been very good to him as well.

I think it would be very easy to grow resentful in a marriage of convenience especially when her husband is such a commanding figure. Her life partner Is merely a guest in their home, and she has been unseated basically as lady of the house when Stef took over as JP's partner. He took over that roll with far more strength than the previous occupants, and further they are publicly together so she really has no roll there anymore. Its not Stef's fault, hes JP's partner, he shouldhave that position, but they really didntseem to care at all about effect it would have on Isadore. I would certainly be bitter after being relegated as out lived their usefulness and easily ignored, withoutso much as a discussion or an offer to leave gracefully. Not saying she's perfect or anything, but I just an understand where she may be coming from. It seems to me that she has a lot of resentfulness built up within her, so I imagine she is going to be a bit of a bitch about this. Not going to defend that type of behavior, it's sad after all they've been through, but it could have been avoided by acknowledging when JP came out with Stef, or once it was clear it would last, that her place would be altered and if they made sure she still felt appreciated. Everyone deserves that.

 

 

I loved this, I think this is going to be fun. It's human nature, shes hurt, and has a lot of itall built up in her. I imagine this will be contentious and drive people to their corners, but it will be realistic- good people can do horrible things when they are hurt or they feel like they've gotten the short end of the stick.

 

Btw, I can't believe brad would stick Janine on will, not cool. But really, a sling at 15... C'mon.

 

Thanks!

R

I think JP has been great to her, and she has been very good to him as well.

 

I think that line sums it up. I don't fault JP for not having that conversation with her prior to this. The two of them clearly had an understanding, and there was no reason to deal with it, or to rock the boat. I would imagine that from JP's perspective, if he would have offered Isidore a divorce, she might have been offended, assuming that he wanted one, etc. So there is clearly a catlyst now causing things to change, and in fact, there's probably more than one.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/30/2013 01:38 AM, centexhairysub said:
Well, I am very sad about the idea of a divorce. For most of the last thirty plus years, JP and Isidore have been a great team and really complimented and helped each other. It was never a grand love affair but they did sleep together a few times and always seemed to care about each other. They had their issues, Isidore being blinded by Billy was always the big one. But each of them really worked to make the other happy and comfortable. If she wants the divorce so that she and Frank can marry, I can sort of see that on some level. They are both extremely wealthy and I can't see an issue with money coming up. Honestly, Isidore has always been one of my favorite of the supporting players in this drama and I think this will be a huge blow to JP...

 

I have been saying for a while that Brad is in some ways more immature at his age than Will is as a teenager. I have never been someone that was all that wrapped up in Brad like so many on here. Brad maybe a great titan of industry but he has never really been a great person. The fact that he told Jeanine about the issue with Will is really just beyond the pale. Jeanine and Will are just starting to try and repair their relationship; Brad's actions seem designed to keep them apart. You have to ask yourself, why???

 

Stef has always been on Brad's side even when he probably should not have been. I really have issues with him telling Brad every little thing that Will does that he finds out about. I don't really think Will needs a "sex" room but Will isn't doing have the things at his age that Stef was...

 

The more I see of Hank, I think she may do Jeanine a world of good if they are together long enough...

I read your review and pretty much nodded all the way through. I'm not as hard on Brad as you are, but that's because I'm thinking back on all the good things he's done. The primary cause he's worked on has been the Mission, and he's done well with that.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/30/2013 01:39 AM, rjo said:
As usual, Mark you have created a interested situation. I guess I am not surprised with Brad, his relationship with Will has been always up and down. JP's resigning as chairman says something. At this time he is 65 and had health scare. On the other side Will has lost one of the rocks of his life, Stef. Trust is an important thing after losing it, it is very hard to rebuild. I think Stef will have to meet with Will and promise to not blab to Brad. Isidore is an interesting case. Her behavior has been odd. Will she demand half of everything? Escorial? The beach house? This could change the saga a lot. Only the mind of Mr. Arbour knows that will happen, we mortals are left in the dark.
Thank you! Brad and Will probably will always have an up and down relationship. They're just too good at pissing each other off. I think that JP's resignation is a symptom of his future plans. He knows that his intense career as a researcher won't last forever, and he's setting up his next step, which is to get involved with Claremont Tech.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/30/2013 01:56 AM, Daddydavek said:
Isadore and Frank can make it official. CA has community property laws but I would assume there is a pre-nup but I don't recall it ever being mentioned. As far as some scheme, I think the Bastille Day party which was such a big deal and JP banning her from it really was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Will's anger at his dad is the same old battle he has been fighting for the past year. It's worse this time because Brad told Jeanine about the bondage room as a way to get at Will. What was Brad thinking? Jeanine is certainly not in such a stable place as to be goaded by such things and a confrontation with Will would not do her any good. Will's handling of it was masterful and served to let Brad know that he was in deep sh_t.

Poor Kai and Will. Long distance romance is difficult at best.

I think that Will and Brad both bait each other. Will had to know that having a sexual playground would set Brad free. I think that when Brad told Jeanine, in addition to the gossip aspect of things, he was genuinely looking for support for his position. He was probably hoping that Jeanine and Stef and the rest of them would agree with him that a sex room was ridiculous for a 15 year old and that would convince him he was right. He wanted validation, and he probably got it.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Whoa! this was an intense chapter, especially the ending. Like i review and ask for more isadore and the not so main characters and you do this? a Divorce? I hope she gets deported. Maybe JP should tell the government there marriage was a sham. (sure he might get finded) but she might get deported. and good riddens.

However i have a feeling that for all intensive purposes she actually probably wants to marry frank Hayes and isn't actually doing this for shallow purposes. Otherwise you can kill her off for me anytime. Put her in the 9/11 towers. >=) I'm very evil when it comes to her being a bitch, ever since billy anyway.

Will REALLY needs to control himself. Gay people are supposed to be all calm and understanding and accepting. Least it's a sterotype, i couldn't imagine someone being like "I'm gay" and "oh i'm raciest and bigoted too" Either way Will IS SO not repping very well with the anger issues. I would not date this kid. Might sleep with him but never in a million years, date him. Right now Matt and Wade are probably my wet dream :D Just cuz there probably around the early 20's age like i am Either way! Lets see how this plays out!

 

Great job Mark! Have a good one :D

  • Like 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..