Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,634 Words
  • 12,958 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

9.11 - 14. Chapter 14

July 8, 2001

       

Tony didn’t say anything to me as we walked down to the group, and I returned the favor. The whole thing with Carmine was pretty weird. How did he find out I was gay? The only people who knew for sure that I was gay were Rick, Tony, and Mason. I didn’t see Mason talking about that, and I sure as fuck didn’t see Tony talking about it. That meant that either Rick was stirring up shit about me behind my back, or Carmine had amazing gaydar and figured me out.

Now that I’d blown my load, I actually felt kind of slutty, but Carmine was such a man, and so virile in taking what he wanted, that it would have been hard to say no to him. And I would be lying if I said I wasn’t happy that Tony had busted me. Let him feel like I felt this morning. Let him be the one who gets fucked over for once. I hadn’t done a damn thing wrong, though, so I felt that gave me the moral high ground. I didn’t have shit to feel guilty about.

We got down to the river and found everyone getting in their canoes. It reminded me a lot of my float trip in Arizona, only these people were about five years older than that crowd, not that they acted that much differently. “This is our canoe,” Tony said in a clipped way. “You can be up front.”

“That means all I have to do is lie around and drink, while you do all the work,” I said to him, smiling.

“More or less,” he said, and tried to smile back at me. “Just don’t tip us over.”

“You think I’m not coordinated?” I asked, flirting. I managed to hoist myself into the canoe without turning it over, and he did the same. We pushed off from the shore and he started rowing, following Rick and KC. “There’s a rapid up here. Be ready to fend off the rocks.”

“No problem,” I said, and took my paddle. It wasn’t all that treacherous, so we made it through just fine. I turned to watch the others come through, and laughed my ass off when Rachel and Mason rolled their canoe over and spilled all their shit into the river.

Tony expertly turned us around and I reached over and grabbed as much of their shit as I could, while Carmine and his friend held their canoe steady for them. “Goddammit, Rachel!” Mason groused as they piled their cooler and other shit back in the canoe.

“It’s not my fault,” she bitched back at him.

“You were fucking leaning over the side when we were going through the rapids,” he snapped.

“I had to talk to Carla,” she said, as if that were a good reason. We helped them get situated, and then resumed our float. Mason looked at me and shook his head, as if to lament that he was stuck with such an idiot.

After that, we all just floated with the current for about half an hour, and then we started drinking. I pulled out my bag of weed and unzipped it, then lit a joint. “Dude, not everyone smokes,” Tony said.

“I do,” I answered. If I had to deal with all of these people, I was going to need some pot to give me patience. I took a hit and passed it to Tony, who decided to smoke despite bitching.

Mason and Rachel caught up to us, due to some pretty athletic rowing on Mason’s part. “I thought I smelled something magical,” Mason said. I smiled and passed the joint to him. He smoked, but Rachel didn’t. She opted to give the rest of us dirty looks, while we opted not to give a shit.

We hung out with them for a while, kind of holding our canoes together, then cast them off and went to find Rick and KC. KC was a nice enough guy, but pretty fucking boring. All he wanted to talk about was baseball, and the St. Louis Cardinals. “You want to trade canoes for a while?” Rick asked Tony. What he wanted to do was to stick me with KC so he could float with Tony, and there was no way that was happening.

“I’m comfortable,” I said, shutting Tony down, and getting a relatively unpleasant look from Rick.

“Maybe after lunch,” Tony said. We floated away from them.

“Dude, you are not going to stick me with that KC dude,” I warned him.

“Maybe I should stick you with Carmine,” he snapped.

“I’m fine with that,” I said. “Totally fine.” He scowled at me, and I just ignored him and lit up another joint. The river alternated between fast rapids that were still pretty tame and stretches where it was really placid. In the placid spots, we would either get in the water to cool off, just float along like slugs, or paddle over to talk to different people. We floated until Carla decided it was lunchtime, and directed us to beach our canoes on some sandbar in the middle of the river.

We’d bought some ham and cheese sub sandwiches so Tony and I each wolfed one of those down. Everyone was drinking pretty heavily now. “So you want to swap off now?” Rick asked Tony.

I gave Tony a warning look and went off to take a leak in the bushes. I walked past Mason and Rachel, who were arguing again. Didn’t look like their relationship was going to last real long. I peed, then came walking back toward the canoe to see Rick climbing into my seat in Tony’s canoe. I was really pissed off, and felt my anger rising, but I managed to channel it into something besides a tantrum. “Hey Rachel. Wanna trade rides for a bit?” I asked her.

“Gladly,” she said, giving Mason a pouty look. She flounced over to where Rick and Tony were. I saw her arguing with them, and gesturing back at me.

“You ready to go?” I asked Mason with a grin.

“Fuck yeah,” he said. “Let’s get out of here before she changes her mind.” We got into his canoe and I sat up front again, but I helped him paddle more than I’d helped Tony. I saw Tony and Rachel getting into our canoe, with a seriously annoyed Rick following after them with KC.

I pulled out another joint and smoked it with Mason, then he got out some Jaeger and we did shots. “So you going to be a banker like your dad?” I asked.

“No, I’m an engineer,” he said. “That’s why I’m so dorky.”

“Dude, you are most definitely not dorky,” I said, winking at him. He grinned back at me. “What kind of engineering?”

“Electrical,” he said. “I love that shit.”

“Electricity kind of freaks me out,” I told him. “I’m always worried I’m going to shock myself if I fuck around with wires.”

“Dude, just think of electricity the same way you think about water. It flows through wires, just like water flows through pipes.”

“You’re stoned,” I accused, cracking him up. We just floated along for a while, and I was having so much fun with him, I didn’t even notice that we’d fallen pretty far behind. “Where did everyone else go?”

“They’re up there,” he said, but didn’t pick up his pace at all. “I have to pee.”

“Just go in the river,” I joked.

“I’m going to pull in over there,” he said, gesturing at a smooth, rocky area. He beached our canoe and we both got out.

“There were shitloads of people at the campground, but it’s like the river is deserted,” I said.

“That’s because with all the drama this morning, we got a late start. There are probably a bunch of people behind us, so as long as we stay in this stretch of the river, it will be peaceful.”

“Cool,” I said.

“Come on,” he gestured, and led me into the woods a bit. As soon as we were hidden, he all but lunged at me and planted a major lip lock on me. He was a pretty good kisser, and the longer we made out, the better it got. He pulled his zipper down and pulled his cock out, and I did the same thing, then just like this morning, we jacked ourselves off, only this time we did it while we were kissing. It was really hot, the way he was breathing and panting into my mouth, hot enough to bring me off first again.

“Ungh,” I moaned into his mouth, then pivoted sideways so I could blow my load and not have it land on him.

“Fucking hot,” he said with his deep, sultry voice. I did what I’d done this morning, standing behind him, but instead of jacking him off, I pushed my hand down the back of his shorts and ran my fingers down his ass crack, then started stroking his hole. “Oh yeah,” he moaned. I probed him, pushing my finger barely into his ass, and that set off his fuse. He shot his load all over the ground while my finger stroked his ass.

“I’m glad I got into your canoe,” I said with a smile as we walked back to our boat.

“I’m glad you did too,” he said, grinning back at me. “So you staying over tonight?”

“I don’t know what the plan is. What are you going to do?”

“I’m supposed to head down to the Lake,” he said. “We’ve got a house on the water.”

“What do you do there?”

“Jet-ski, or water-ski,” he said. “You know how to do that?”

“Yeah,” I said. I hadn’t really water-skied all that much, but for a surfer like me, it was pretty fucking easy. “I’m a God on the water.”

“Come with me,” he said, inviting me along.

“I don’t know,” I said, hesitating. I wasn’t sure what the plans were with Tony. “I should at least find out what Tony’s doing.”

“You know you want to,” he said, flirting with me.

“I’ll go if you let me fuck you,” I teased.

“I’ll think about it,” he said, which shocked the shit out of me. I figured there was no way he’d do something that gay. Suddenly the thought of jamming my dick in his cute little ass was about the hottest thing I could imagine.

“You’ve done that before?” I asked. He shrugged, more or less admitting it, but I’d made him uncomfortable enough that he started rowing, as if to catch up with the others. “So you have,” I said.

“I have,” he admitted softly.

“You think anyone can see us out here?” I asked.

“Nah,” he said, looking around. I maneuvered myself so my knees were in the front of the canoe, but I was leaning toward him. “What are you doing?”

I reached out and started massaging his cock through his pants. “Take it out,” I ordered.

“Here?”

“Right here, right now,” I said. He grinned and slid his pants down to his ankles. He wasn’t hard, but he was getting there. I lowered my mouth down onto his cock, and started sucking on it, slowly, really slowly.

“Oh fuck that’s good,” he moaned. “Oh fuck.” I kept at it, going really slowly and deliberately, keeping him on edge, pausing to lick my finger. I reached underneath him and probed his ass gently, pulling out to get more spit, and then probing again. He was really moaning now. I pushed my finger in and found his prostate, and gently poked it while I picked up my pace. “Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. Shit Will. I’m gonna cum,” he cried softly.

He lay back and gave himself permission to cum, and then he blew, and even though he’d shot a load not too long before, he really flooded me this time. Only he’d gyrated his hips so erratically as he came that he threw the canoe off balance, and we both rolled over into the water just as he was done. We both surfaced, laughing our asses off. We got our act together and loaded the shit back into the canoe, only we had to row and hurry after a bag of food that was floating away from us pretty quickly. We got it, and then braved some wimpy rapids. “That was awesome,” he said. “Thanks.”

“Dude, I’m going to rock your world when I fuck you,” I said with a leer. He blushed and paddled harder. I wasn’t sure if he was doing that to catch up with our friends, or to finish the float faster, but regardless, I helped him out. We found the others about half an hour later, going along at a leisurely pace. I noticed that Rick had finally managed to get Tony to share his canoe.

“Where were you guys?” Tony asked.

“We tipped over again,” I said. “Took a while to get our shit together.”

The river was really calm again, so a lot of people got out of their canoes to swim. Rachel came up to our boat. “OK, time to switch again,” she said. I could tell Mason didn’t want her to, and I sure as fuck didn’t want her to, but it seemed to be some sort of river etiquette that you were allowed to go back to your own canoe when you wanted to, so I caved.

“Thanks for sharing,” I told her, and dove gracefully out of the canoe. I swam over to where Rick and Tony were. “OK, I want my place back,” I said.

“You can float with KC for a while,” Rick said. “I’m comfortable.”

That really annoyed me, but I got an evil idea. “You are?” I asked innocently, and then I tipped the canoe over. Rick, Tony, and all of our shit went pouring into the river.

“What the fuck?” Tony demanded as he came up from under the water.

“You looked hot,” I said, winking at him. “Grab that cooler.”

He grabbed the cooler, I grabbed our other shit, and we loaded our canoe up, while Rick swam back to his canoe to hang out with KC. “That wasn’t very nice,” Tony said.

“Fuck you,” I said. “You don’t want me here, don’t invite me. You’ve treated me like a stepchild on this whole fucking trip.”

“Whatever,” he said.

“You were talking about staying over tonight,” I said.

“Could be fun,” he answered. “If you want to.”

“I think you’d have more fun here if I wasn’t with you,” I told him coldly.

“I’m sorry you’re not having a good time,” he said sincerely.

“I didn’t say I wasn’t having a good time. I am. I’m just not having a good time with you.” That freaked him out, but I ignored him.

You could go on a short, medium, or long float. We’d passed the river exit for the short float, but around four in the afternoon, we reached the medium exit. There was a considerable amount of argument about whether we should go on longer or not, but the general consensus was that it was time to end this thing, so we did. We pulled our canoes out of the water, and then the campground showed up with a bus. They loaded the canoes up, we piled into the bus, and they took us back to the campground. I sat next to Tony, snagging that seat before Rick could ace me out.

“I’m thinking we should head back,” Tony said to me.

“You can go ahead and go back,” I told him. “Mason invited me to go to the Lake with him, so I’m going to do that.”

“You’re not going back with me?” he asked, as if I was being really rude by bailing on him.

“Nope,” I said. We rode back the rest of the way in silence. As soon as we got off the bus, I walked up to Mason. “Hey Mason,” I said, to get his attention, “I’m ready to leave right after I take a shower.”

“You’re leaving?” Rachel asked him.

“I’m going to the Lake,” Mason told her.

“I’ll go with you,” she said, being all giggly and bubbly.

“I don’t think so,” Mason said. They began arguing, but I ignored them and started getting my shit together. Tony and I grabbed towels and toiletries and headed up to the showers.

“I can’t believe you’re bailing on me,” he said, almost a whine.

“Dude, you have Rick to keep you company. Spend some time with him. It’s what you’ve obviously been wanting to do anyway,” I said coldly. I walked into a shower and pulled the curtain closed purposefully; all but slamming it shut in his face. I showered, changed, and took a few minutes to primp in the mirror before I headed back to the camp. I saw Mason walking up to the showers as I was approaching our tent.

“I had a delay,” he grumbled, “but most of my shit is packed up.”

“I’ll be ready to leave when you get back,” I promised. I packed up all of my shit and had it all organized by the time Tony got back. He gave me a glum look. “I need the keys so I can get my backpack out of the car.”

“Here,” he said, and tossed them to me. I hurriedly retrieved my backpack, and went back to the tent to give him his keys. He was sitting on his sleeping bag, looking really sad.

“Your keys,” I told him. He looked up as I tossed them to him, and barely had time to catch them. “I’ll see you in Paly when school starts.”

“I’m really sorry, Will,” he said sincerely.

“Sorry for what?” I asked, but in a curious way.

“Sorry for fucking up our weekend, and sorry for fucking us up.”

“If it were meant to be, and you were ready for a relationship, it would have worked,” I said to him simply. “This whole weekend, you’ve been constantly blowing me off for other people. I’m not putting up with that shit.”

“It’s not like we’re dating,” he said, a lame excuse.

“Dude, I wouldn’t put up with being treated like a used piece of trash by anyone, and that’s what you’ve been doing. It doesn’t matter if you’re my boyfriend, a good friend, or just some dude I know. No way am I going to have you treat me like someone you can just toss aside when someone better comes along.”

“That’s not what I was doing,” he said.

“That’s exactly what you did, and what you were doing. So you got what you wanted. You wanted to be with Rick, so be with Rick. Good luck,” I said. I grabbed my bag and headed over to Mason’s BMW. Rachel was there, ready to continue their argument. “You ready to go?” I asked, to cut it short.

He unlocked the trunk with his key fob and I tossed my bag in there. “How am I supposed to get home?” Rachel demanded.

“Tony said he would drive you, or if Rick is riding with him, KC will take you,” I lied. They’d figure it out. Mason took her brief lull as a cue to exit the situation, and we both jumped in the car and he took off.

“Dude, what a fucking relief,” he said. I laughed.

“I need to make a phone call,” I told him. He nodded, and I speed-dialed my dad’s number.

“Hey there! How’s St. Louis?” he asked cheerfully.

“Interesting,” I said cryptically. “I’m going to go to the Lake, so I thought I’d let you know.”

“What lake?”

“What lake?” I asked Mason.

“Lake of the Ozarks,” Mason said. I relayed that to my dad.

“Are you going with Tony?”

“No,” I answered. “What’s your last name?” I asked Mason hurriedly as I covered up the phone.

“Hardcastle,” he said, giggling.

“I’m going with this cool dude I met. His name is Mason Hardcastle.”

“You just met this guy?” he asked.

“He’s a friend of Tony’s,” I said. Mason gave me a weird look, since he and Tony weren’t really friends.

“I’m going to Connecticut on Tuesday, and then I’m coming back on Thursday. You want me to pick you up?”

“Yeah.”

“Which day?” he asked.

“Probably Tuesday, but I’ll talk to you about it tomorrow.”

“Fine,” he said, and ended the call.

“He worried you’re being abducted by a psycho?” Mason joked.

“Dude, he’d really be worried if he met you,” I said. He chuckled. “Is there an airport near your lake house?”

“Nearest big airport is Lambert,” he said. “There’s a small airport for private planes in Camdenton.”

“Cool,” I said. “Can it handle small jets?”

“Yeah,” he said, and looked at me oddly.

“That should work then,” I said.

“Your dad is going to pick you up?” he asked.

“He’s going to Connecticut on Tuesday, then back again on Thursday. So he can get me going either way.”

“So if I don’t piss you off, you’ll stay until Thursday?” he joked.

“That’s right,” I agreed, laughing with him. He got back on Interstate 44, only he was heading west, away from St. Louis. The freeway got even hillier. We passed through Rolla, and he pointed out the big engineering school. “Why didn’t you go there?”

He shrugged. “Mizzou has a good engineering program too, and it’s a more social school.” We saw signs for Fort Leonard Wood, which he told me was where a lot of Army guys went through boot camp. We stopped to grab some food, then turned off the freeway and went north on some small, two lane road. It took us almost two hours total to get to his house.

He pulled up to some gates and punched in a code, then drove through this community with big fucking houses until he got to one of the biggest houses there. “This is really nice,” I said.

“Yep,” he agreed. He gave me a brief tour of the house, and even though it was dusk, I could see the stairs down to the boat ramp, where a big-ass boat was docked. He led me up to what was probably his room and locked the door behind him. “Seems I promised you something.”

We both started taking our clothes off, smiling shyly at each other as we did. I noticed that he had really broad shoulders. When he was sitting down, those shoulders made him look like he’d be taller and that was why he had seemed so short to me at first. We stood there nervously, both of us naked, until he walked over to the bed and sat down. I joined him. He had seemed pretty assertive before, but suddenly he was being really shy, so I took the initiative and kissed him. I could feel how nervous he was, but the more we kissed, it was like I was waking up the monster in him. He pushed me onto my back and lay on top of me, thrusting against me, rubbing our cocks together. Then he abruptly stopped and started moving his mouth down my body, licking my nipples, and then biting them until I pulled away. He went back to sucking on them after that. It was funny to see him try to figure out what I liked. I made him turn around so we were in a 69 position, and he maneuvered so he was squatting over me, his ass aimed right at my mouth.

I felt his tongue, then his lips on my cock and moaned, letting him work his magic as I ran my hands up and down his ass, grazing his pucker with my fingers. He thrust back at me, all but begging me to rim him, but that wasn’t necessary. He had such a sweet little hole; I dove in with no hesitation. I rimmed him, really taking my time, and then started probing him with my tongue. He’d gotten so fired up he couldn’t blow me anymore; he was that excited. He handed me a bottle of lube, making me smile, and I spread it in his hole, working first one finger, then two fingers into his tight chasm.

“Fuck me,” he said, as he turned around. He reached for a magnum and slid it on my dick, then lined himself up and started to sit on my cock. He tried a few times, but stopped. “Hurts,” he said, frustrated.

I ran my hands up and down his thighs, and around his ass. “Take your time,” I said in a soothing way. “You’re so fucking hot, just being here with you like this will keep me hard for hours.”

He smiled and tried again, and got a little farther before he had to pull up. “You’re doing so well,” I said, reassuring him. “It’s going to hurt like a motherfucker, but then it’s going to feel better than you ever imagined.”

“You think?” he asked me dubiously as he lowered himself again. This time I felt the head of my cock pierce his ring, and he cried out in pain and made to pull off, but I stopped him.

“Stay there. Don’t move,” I told him. He did, breathing heavily. His dick was limp now, so I started playing with it, making him giggle as I did. It started to rise, and that seemed to prompt him to take more of me. He slowly, ever so slowly, sat on my dick, until I could feel his muscular ass cheeks resting on my thighs.

“Fuck,” he said, breathlessly. “Still hurts.”

“You did so well,” I told him. “So well.” I started to thrust slowly into him, even though he wasn’t moving at all. He leaned forward, burying his face in my neck, and that gave me more room to thrust, so I started to fuck him with more purpose, but still went really slowly. I was starting to wonder if he’d ever get it, but then it clicked, and he was with me. I’d bottomed so many times, I knew it as soon as he did, and as soon as I felt him really let go, I picked up my pace.

“Oh fuck that’s good,” he said. “Oh fuck yeah!” He chewed on my neck, biting me kind of hard, so I retaliated by squeezing his nipple. It was like I shot a lightning bolt through him. Suddenly I felt really dominant, and totally in charge. I rolled him over so I was on top of him and bent his legs back so far his ankles were above his head.

“Now I’m going to really fuck you,” I snarled. I started pounding him, reaching down to pinch and twist his nipples as I did. His cock was leaking like a sieve. I kissed him, pausing to bite his lips as I did, and that finally set him free.

“I’m gonna cum! Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” And then, without either one of us touching his dick, he started blasting his load all over his abdomen. I reached down to nurse the last spasms out of him, and then slowly pulled my dick out of his ass, making sure I didn’t leave suddenly and hurt him. He gasped when I was finally out, but I paid no attention. I ripped the condom off and grabbed some of his cum for lubrication. It took me about three strokes before I blasted my load all over his torso, mixing it up with his as I did.

When I was done, I collapsed on my side, so I was looking at him. “That was fun,” I said, smiling.

“Holy shit,” he said. “Holy shit.” I leaned in and kissed him gently, but he was still panting too hard and he had to push me away. “That was unbelievable.”

I got up and held out my hand. “Shower?”

He chuckled and followed me into his bathroom. We both cleaned up, and then went back to bed. “I think you should stay until Thursday,” he said, cracking me up.

“You liked that?” I teased.

“I liked that,” he said.

“You liked it when I jammed my big cock up your ass?” I asked in my sultriest tone, nibbling on his ear as I did.

“Ah,” he moaned, and grabbed for my dick.

“You want me to fuck you again, don’t you?” I taunted, even as I rolled another condom on. “Tell me. Beg me.”

“Please Will. Please. Please fuck me,” he begged. He grabbed his ankles, his pulsing hole waiting for me. I lined my dick up and slid into him again, watching him grimace briefly in pain. It faded fast enough.

This time I had more endurance, and so did he. I fucked him for what seemed like forever, and he took it like a champ, urging me on with his moans and his thrusts. I came first, blasting my load into the condom. His eyes got really big as I did, as my dick swelled up as big as possible. When I was done, I stayed inside him and started stroking his cock, bringing him off in yet another spectacular orgasm.

I used a towel to wipe him off, and then spooned up behind him, kissing his ear and his neck. “That was wonderful,” he said, and moved back into me lovingly.

“I thought so too.”

“I guess this means I’m gay,” he said, although I think he’d already figured that out, despite what he’d told me the first time we’d jacked off together.

“Yeah, pretty much,” I said, trying to laugh it off. “I’m glad you are.”

“Right now, I’m glad I am too.”

 

July 11, 2001

 

I sat in Mason’s BMW, waiting for my dad’s plane to taxi up to the FBO. “Dude, I’m sorry I have to go back early.”

“Me too,” he said. As soon as the plane stopped, he drove out to the ramp and stopped. I figured he’d just let me get out, but instead, he hopped out and walked back to the trunk to get my bag out. One of the pilots came down to take the bag and stow it for me. My dad came walking down the stairs too, which didn’t surprise me. I knew he was curious about this dude I’d been hanging out with.

Just seeing him there made me realize how much I’d missed him. I all but jumped on him and gave him a big hug. “Hey there,” I said warmly.

“It’s good to see you,” he said, smiling at me as we pulled apart.

“Dad, this is Mason,” I said, introducing them.

“Nice to meet you,” Mason said politely as he shook my father’s hand. He was used to guys like my dad, and handled him perfectly.

“It’s nice to meet you too. Unfortunately, we’re in a hurry, but maybe you can come visit us and give us a chance to get to know you better,” Dad said.

“I’d like that,” Mason said, grinning at my dad in a flirtatious way that worked like a charm.

“I’ll wait for you on board,” Dad said.

I turned to Mason. “Dude, you took a pretty crappy float trip and turned it into an amazing couple of days.”

“Amazing is right,” he agreed. I leaned down and gave him a really nice kiss, wondering if he’d let me. He wasn’t out, and making out in the airport was pretty public, but it didn’t seem to bother him at all.

“Come visit,” I pleaded.

“I will. You can come back too,” he said. I gave him one last kiss, and then all but bounced up the stairs.

I looked out the window and waved at him as he got in his car, then sat back in my seat, smiling, as the G-V taxied down the runway and took off.

“He seemed like a nice guy,” Dad said.

“He is a nice guy.”

“I thought you came out here to see Tony,” he said.

“Tony was playing all these bullshit games with me, and as great as the sex was, it’s just not worth the crap that comes with it.” Dad just nodded, digesting that. “I met Mason on the float trip, and I’ve spent the past few days water-skiing and fucking his brains out.”

“Sounds like it ended up being a good trip,” he said, chuckling.

“A very good trip.”

“So what’s next on your agenda?” he asked.

“Hawaii,” I told him.

Copyright © 2014 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well thank goodness that Mason was able to make the rest of Will's trip physically & emotionally satisfying for both of them. The question is, will the planted seed (pardon the pun) set the stage for a friendship that will grow despite the distance?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I am so glad Will found a friend. Tony is a work and I think it will take he a long time to get his head on straight. It is sad but even Will doesn't have that much tolerance. Great chapter!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Start of the school term might get very very interesting when Tony and Will are back into close proximity again, provided the big event of the year sees them both safe. Will also be interesting to see how this jet set family deals with the no fly period immediately after the tragedy. But then - six weeks left of summer can be a very long time - especially in the crazy life of a 15 yr old emancipated dude with money.

 

As we have come to expect, this was a fantastic chapter. I am loving the slow historical summer of 2001 since it is giving you the chance to really give us insight into the heads of the guys.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Ha ha, I so knew you were going to post a chapter before the Stanley Cup Finals came on!

 

That is my favorite chapter in a long time. Will was making love with Mason not just having sex. Please leave Mason a nice guy. He seems like just your sweet Midwestern guy without the kind of baggage that a Tony has or even Gathan.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mason could become an ongoing character in the saga. l like him. I also liked bow he related to Will.

:2thumbs: !

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 11:20 AM, KevinD said:
Well thank goodness that Mason was able to make the rest of Will's trip physically & emotionally satisfying for both of them. The question is, will the planted seed (pardon the pun) set the stage for a friendship that will grow despite the distance?
I've had that experience, where you go on a trip/activity like that and end up getting along better with someone else. Even building long distance friendships can be tough, but long distance relationships at this stage in life don't work.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 11:26 AM, rjo said:
I am so glad Will found a friend. Tony is a work and I think it will take he a long time to get his head on straight. It is sad but even Will doesn't have that much tolerance. Great chapter!!
I think Will actually showed a lot of patience, and I don't think Tony deserved any additional slack. I do think Will held a mirror up to him. Not sure what kind of impact it will have.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 11:50 AM, Kitt said:
Start of the school term might get very very interesting when Tony and Will are back into close proximity again, provided the big event of the year sees them both safe. Will also be interesting to see how this jet set family deals with the no fly period immediately after the tragedy. But then - six weeks left of summer can be a very long time - especially in the crazy life of a 15 yr old emancipated dude with money.

 

As we have come to expect, this was a fantastic chapter. I am loving the slow historical summer of 2001 since it is giving you the chance to really give us insight into the heads of the guys.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! You raise an interesting point, and that is that Stanford doesn't start classes until the end of September, so Tony won't have to be back before 9-11.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 12:18 PM, PrivateTim said:
Ha ha, I so knew you were going to post a chapter before the Stanley Cup Finals came on!

 

That is my favorite chapter in a long time. Will was making love with Mason not just having sex. Please leave Mason a nice guy. He seems like just your sweet Midwestern guy without the kind of baggage that a Tony has or even Gathan.

I see Mason is this a good guy, but one who has kind of cocky and smarmy attitude. Will didn't see much of that.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 01:28 PM, Daddydavek said:
Mason could become an ongoing character in the saga. l like him. I also liked bow he related to Will.

:2thumbs: !

You know, I think that what made Mason a fun character is that Will obviously had fun with Mason.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Now that's what I call tough love, assuming Will still feels that way for Tony. Tony has been running away from being like his father all his life but, he's making the same mistakes. Sigh... What I would do to be im mason's many "positions" right now!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 02:58 PM, Sandyraz said:
Now that's what I call tough love, assuming Will still feels that way for Tony. Tony has been running away from being like his father all his life but, he's making the same mistakes. Sigh... What I would do to be im mason's many "positions" right now!
That was actually a little harsh, to bring Tony's father into the conversation, but Will seemed to do it in the spirit of tough love, as you noted.

There are really two distinct things happening here. Tony is struggling with his sexuality, something Will is prepared to be quite patient about. But Tony's also treating him like shit, and that's something Will's not going to put up with.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mark you did it again! An excellent update and I loved how Mason and Will got it on. They started out slow (which is good) and then worked up to making love, not just hooking up for sex.

 

I was happy to see that Will is topping on occasion, I always felt that with some of his hookups he was the one being used (even though he initiated the sex and wanted to bottom).

 

Great chapter and am looking forward to what ever happens in Hawaii -- maybe Mason can join him.

 

Six

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mason enters stage right as Tony exits stage left??? I think Will really enjoyed his time with Mason but have to wonder how much of the real person he got to see... It is easy to keep a facade up for a few days and make everything sunshine and lollypops but harder to do over a length of time. I sort of doubt we really have seen the last of Tony. I think Tony needs to spend some time on a couch talking about his problems with someone objective. He needs to decide what kind of person he really wants to be.

Great chapter and really enjoyed the calmer interlude at the end...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 10:50 PM, Six.Gauge said:
Mark you did it again! An excellent update and I loved how Mason and Will got it on. They started out slow (which is good) and then worked up to making love, not just hooking up for sex.

 

I was happy to see that Will is topping on occasion, I always felt that with some of his hookups he was the one being used (even though he initiated the sex and wanted to bottom).

 

Great chapter and am looking forward to what ever happens in Hawaii -- maybe Mason can join him.

 

Six

Hmmm. I don't think that just because Will's bottoming he's being used. In fact, I'm betting that based on my estimate of the top:bottom ratio in the gay community, it's probably the tops that are being "used".
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/14/2013 02:12 AM, centexhairysub said:
Mason enters stage right as Tony exits stage left??? I think Will really enjoyed his time with Mason but have to wonder how much of the real person he got to see... It is easy to keep a facade up for a few days and make everything sunshine and lollypops but harder to do over a length of time. I sort of doubt we really have seen the last of Tony. I think Tony needs to spend some time on a couch talking about his problems with someone objective. He needs to decide what kind of person he really wants to be.

Great chapter and really enjoyed the calmer interlude at the end...

I agree with everything you said. Will and Mason were in that 'honeymoon stage' of getting to know each other...the reality didn't have a chance to set in. And Tony seriously needs a shrink.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

All these vacation romances...at least Mason seems like the kind of guy you'd want to be friends with. Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Mason's in and Tony's out, see what happens when you invite someone to spend a few days with you on a float trip and then ditch that person to be with someone else. It turned out great for Will because he met Mason and wound up having a great time with him water skiing and fucking the hell out of Mason.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I don't remember ever seeing Mason in the story again, which is too bad. I like guys closer in to Will's age and station, which isn't elitism, just compatibility.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..