Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,548 Words
  • 8,964 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

9.11 - 4. Chapter 4

June 15, 2001

       

We’d just sat down to eat at this uber-fancy restaurant when Cody walked up to the table. He was about 30 and a total god. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and a body to kill for. I would do anything with him he asked me to do. He came up to me and gave me his lopsided smile, then gave me a hug and a kiss that was way beyond friendly, just to tease me. “Dude, you got your ass kicked,” he said.

“It was worth it,” I said in a slutty way. “I’ll tell you about it later,” I whispered in his ear, making sure he could feel my lips brushing against his lobe.

We ended up having a blast at dinner. It was kind of funny, but I was starting to understand Hank. She was a lot like a high school dude. When she and my mom had gone at my dad for money, he’d treated her like a lady. I think she’d seen that as a sign of weakness. When Hank had come after me, I’d backed her up just like I’d treat a dude who was giving me shit at school. Now that we’d done that, established our boundaries, we both relaxed and had fun together.

“We’re heading home,” Mom said after we were done with dinner.

“So are we,” Dad said.

“I’ll ride with Cody,” I stated.

“I’m not going home,” he said.

“Good.” He looked at me and seemed a little nervous, but I caught him exchanging a look with my dad and he relaxed.

“Let’s go,” he said. He led me out to his car, a Porsche. My dad was totally into Porsches, preferring them even to Ferraris and Lamborghinis, and Cody was the same way. “I’m supposed to go to a party tonight.”

“I’ll be your date,” I said.

“I don’t have dates,” he said. “I keep my options open.”

“Sucks to be you, then,” I joked. “You’re stuck with me tonight.”

“Just don’t get in trouble, because then I’ll get in trouble.”

“Define ‘trouble’,” I challenged.

“Whatever,” he said, realizing that I’d probably turn his evening into a nightmare. “What happened to your nose?”

“I was fucking around with some dude and his boyfriend found out about it and broke my nose,” I said.

“You were playing with fire,” he noted.

“You never did that?” I challenged. He smiled and said nothing. “Everyone was busting my balls, trying to make me feel guilty about it, but I decided that was bullshit.”

“You did, eh?”

“Yep,” I said. “Why shouldn’t I sleep with a hot dude? It’s not my fault he has a boyfriend.”

“Fucking him is one thing. That could be fun. Fucking him on a regular basis is pretty lame.”

“Why?” I challenged.

“If the dude’s cheating on his boyfriend constantly, he’s a dick. You can do better.” I felt myself grinning broadly. “What?”

“That’s the same conclusion I came to, and that’s why I broke up with him.” He smiled back at me. “I have to remember that you’re more than just a pretty face.”

“And eight inches,” he said, winking at me. I felt myself swallowing with lust, and he chuckled. The fucker. “These parties can get kind of wild.”

“So can I,” I flirted. He shook his head. We got to this big mansion in Bel Air, and Cody led me in to the party, introducing me to a bunch of people. There were a lot of celebrities there, most of whom I’d met. They pretended to know me because of how powerful Robbie was in this town. Cody was sticking to me like glue, and I could almost feel his tension. “Dude, go do what you do. I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“Duh,” I said. He smiled and vanished, while I wandered up to the bar and downed a couple of vodka tonics.

A young dude walked up to the bar. He looked to be about 18, maybe 19. “Hayden,” he said, introducing himself. He was really hot, with brown hair and sparkling eyes. He was skinny, but didn’t look like he was in shape.

“Will,” I said, and shook his hand.

“You here alone?” he asked.

“I wasn’t, but I am now,” I flirted. “What about you?”

“I’m here with a friend,” he gestured toward another guy, who also had brown hair. He was really cute, with a rounded nose and big lips. “We were gonna go upstairs and smoke a J. Want to join us?”

“Fuck yeah,” I said. He grinned, and led me over to the other dude.

“Trevor,” he said, introducing himself like his friend did.

“Will,” I responded.

“He up for some fun?” Trevor asked Hayden, who got nervous, because all he’d asked me about was getting high.

“Definitely,” I said, getting a grin from both of them. We went up and found an empty room, and then Trevor locked the door behind us. “So you were too big of a pussy to hit on me yourself?” I asked Trevor.

“Who says I was hitting on you?” Hayden teased.

“You weren’t? Bummer,” I said, and pulled off my shirt.

“Nice,” Trevor said, and ran his hand across my chest, gently tweaking my nipple. “What happened?” he asked, as he ran his finger gently down my nose.

“Got my ass kicked,” I said like it was no big deal. He moved in and kissed me, trying to be all sexy, but to be honest; he was kind of a lame kisser. I turned and kissed Hayden next, and he was much better. Trevor was clearly in charge, and he put his hand on my shoulder, pushing me to my knees so I was level with his groin. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was a decent size, probably a little over six inches. I started sucking on him even as Hayden took his out. It was a little smaller, but cute, just like him. They started making out while I took turns blowing them.

“Not your first cock,” Trevor said, breaking off his kiss long enough to say that, but then those two were lip locked again. They were clearly into each other, but I didn’t give a shit. I just worked them, keeping them both on edge. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my own dick and started jacking off. “Holy shit! Stand up!”

I stood up, and Hayden reached down and grabbed my dick gently. He had a nice, soft touch. I leaned in and kissed him. “Your turn,” I said, putting my hand on Trevor’s head and pushing him down. He wasn’t all that keen on me taking charge, but I figured that the guy with the biggest dick gets to call the shots. I felt his mouth absorb my dick, making me moan into Hayden’s mouth.

“Think you can take him?” Trevor asked Hayden.

“Oh yeah,” Hayden said. We stripped off our clothes and Hayden got onto the bed on all fours. Trevor stood in front of him and slowly started to fuck his face, while I knelt behind him and dove into his ass, rimming him like crazy. I got him really fired up, then pulled out some lube and started working him open with my fingers.

“Yeah, get him ready to take that big cock,” Trevor said, urging me on. He pulled his dick out of Hayden’s mouth and slapped it on the side of his face, probably to keep himself from blowing too soon. Hayden clearly had bottomed before, because he opened up pretty quickly for me. I slid a magnum on my cock and lined myself up, then started pushing in. He tensed up, so I backed out and put some more lube on, then pushed in again.

“Aahhh!” he moaned, in that mixture of pain and pleasure I’d heard before. I sank my dick all the way into his ass and let him get used to it, and then I started to fuck him. He went nuts. Trevor was really into it at first, but seeing his boyfriend lose it (like he probably didn’t with Trevor) was starting to bug him. I slowed my pace, pissing Hayden off.

“Dude, do me while I fuck him,” I said to Trevor with a wink. He smiled, and slid up behind me. I made him put a condom on, and then felt his dick slide into me almost effortlessly. After taking big dicks like Tony’s and Jeff’s, this guy was easy. Hayden just took it, stroking his cock as I fucked him, but Trevor got into a groove with me, which was fucking amazing. He was so in sync with me that I moved back into him just as he moved forward into me, and when I pulled away from him, I never once went too far and lost his dick. I was in heaven; it was absolutely incredible.

“Gonna cum!” Hayden cried, probably too loudly, but I didn’t give a shit. I was more focused on the connection with Trevor, so I did no more than grunt and give my own body permission to blow.

“Me too!” Trevor said. I felt both of them tense up, and I drove my cock deep into Hayden, letting Trevor have the control while he blew his load. When Trevor was finished he pulled out, and then I pulled out of Hayden, whipped off the condom, and with just a couple of strokes, I blasted my wad all over Hayden’s ass.

“Dude, that was fucking amazing,” Trevor said. I grinned.

“No shit,” I said. I got their phone numbers, and then went downstairs to find Cody looking worried.

“There you are.”

“Here I am,” I confirmed.

“Where were you?”

“Upstairs,” I said with a leer.

“You ready to go?” I shrugged and followed him out to his car. “Who were you with?”

“What makes you think I was with someone?”

“You have cum stains on your pants,” he said calmly.

“Fuck!” I must have gotten some of my load on my pants when I was getting dressed. I wiped it off quickly. “I was with these two dudes named Hayden and Trevor.”

Cody laughed. “Figures they’d find you. Hayden bottom for you?”

“Yep, while I bottomed for Trevor,” I said. I watched him digest that visual, and saw his pants tent. I cracked up. “Dude, you have so much to look forward to when I turn 18.”

“Right,” he said skeptically.

 

June 17, 2001

 

I kicked back in the limo, just relaxing and enjoying the ride to the airport. I’d had a nice day yesterday, sleeping in and hanging out with my mom, Hank, and Maddy. Then I’d gone down to the Pier with Ryan, Alistair, and JJ. Those guys were fun, but Ryan was distracted since Shiloh wasn’t around. Those two were inseparable. It was cute, in a way, but kind of twisted. It was like they didn’t have their own lives, they only existed together. I wondered if that was what true love was like. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be that fixated on someone else; if I wanted to have myself that wrapped up in someone. If Ryan and Shiloh broke up, whoever was dumped was going to be seriously fucked up.

Alistair was more fun. Away from school, and hanging out with us, he actually loosened up a bit. I even got him to call me Will instead of William. Every once in a while I’d catch him looking at me, and I could tell he was remembering that one time we’d fucked around with each other. It had been fun, but he and JJ were buds, and getting with Alistair wasn’t important enough to piss JJ off.

The limo taking me to the airport pulled up to the terminal and I hopped out, pausing to grab my bag. The porters tried to grab it for me, but I could handle a bag on my own. Besides, I was going on an International flight, so I had to check it inside. The ticket counter was crowded, but there was a special line for first class. They gave me my boarding pass and checked my bag through to Rome, and then I passed through security and made my way to the special airline lounge to wait for my departure. That was actually boring, so I left and wandered around the airport until it was time to board, stopping to buy a bunch of shit to read. I got to go on first, got myself situated in my huge seat, and waited for everyone else to board. The flight attendant gave me a drink (Coke) as soon as I sat down, their way of trying to be classy. This was a 747, so the first class cabin was isolated in that the people in coach didn’t even get to walk through here on their way back to their cramped seats. It made me feel kind of like a snob, and that bothered me. But there sure was a lot of legroom up here.

This weekend had turned out to be pretty good in the end. Hank and I did well, and I could see what my mom saw in her. She had been all bold and forceful with us at first, but after spending time with her, I realized that was just her way of handling being intimidated. It can’t be easy to come breezing into our lives, into our family, if you come from a blue-collar background. She and I sat out on the patio and she told me about her family, and how her father and grandfather had both been New York City cops. She clearly loved what she did. With my mom, she was firm but loving, and with Maddy she was just terrific. When I left, she’d tried to shake my hand but I’d pushed it away and given her a big hug. I’d been kind of surprised that she hugged me back just as warmly. Best of all, I’d made my mother happy, something that wasn’t easy to do.

The flight attendants started making all those pre-flight announcements, while the plane lurched gently backward as it moved away from the gate. I was used to private planes, like my father’s G-V or Stef’s Falcon, so this massive thing seemed to lumber along. We got into position on the runway and the engines started to rev, then we began to move down the runway, picking up speed. It seemed to take forever to get off the ground, and I wondered how many passengers in the back would be freaking out, wondering if this huge thing could actually fly. But I’d flown on 747s before, and I knew the drill: they took a little bit longer to get airborne. After that, we banked until we were headed east and climbed up to our cruising altitude; while I settled down to enjoy the flight.

The only real disappointment about my trip to Malibu had been that Darius wasn’t there. Evidently he’d met some girl, and she’d invited him to go up to the mountains for the weekend. I was really surprised that he’d do that, that he would leave when Mom and Hank were coming to visit, especially since he and Mom were so close. I think that was more of an indication of what a player Darius was than any negative feelings he had toward Mom or Hank. I’d made a point to tell Hank that so she didn’t get insulted. Darius had promised he’d go see them in New Jersey to make up for it. I snickered. He could find New Jersey girls to fuck while he was there.

They brought us warm towels to wipe off our hands, and then we had dinner. A passable filet mignon along with some crappy vegetables, a roll, and some weird salad thing, then dinner was over and the tray was removed. I reclined my seat, popped a pain pill, and drifted off to sleep. A hand gently shook me awake some time later. “Sir, we’ll be serving breakfast soon, and then we’ll be landing,” a friendly flight attendant said. Breakfast was pretty crappy, but it was food. I took a trip to the bathroom to clear out my body, brush my teeth, and make myself look presentable. Landing in Rome and then seeing all the signs in Italian really woke me up. Immigration is the point in international travel where your arrival or departure from the US is really finalized. It’s kind of cool when it goes quickly, and it did this time. Customs was easy too. Guess I didn’t look like a smuggler. I caught a cab and kicked back, taking in the city of Rome.

When I was here last summer, I’d learned to appreciate all of Rome, and not just the touristy things, so even the drive was cool. I felt comfortable, at home. Tony and his family were staying at the Hotel de la Minerve, which was some old palace that had been converted into a hotel. It wasn’t what I’d normally pick, as I like the modern, big hotels; but they were all there, and I wanted to be with Tony. I got a suite, not something crazy like we’d had last year, where we’d stayed at the Cupula in the Westin, but something nice. It was still pretty early when I got there, so I took a shower, got myself organized, then called Tony.

“You’re here!” he said, with a strange combination of excitement and drowsiness.

“Duh. Come see me,” I said, and gave him my room number. I was practically pacing the floor, waiting for him, but it took him almost no time at all. I opened the door and there he was, looking as amazing as he had the first time I’d met him. Those handsome Italian-American looks and features, with olive skin, black hair, and beautiful brown eyes, eyes that could suck me right into his mind. But Tony was more than that: more than his handsome looks, more than his tall, muscular body. His cultural background gave him a basic machismo that was really attractive, but his friendly personality and good manners added a classy aspect to him. He was panting; he’d been so excited to see me he’d run up here. “Come on in,” I said, grinning.

“What the fuck happened to your face?” he asked, looking at my nose.

“You don’t think I look good?” I joked, but he stared at me. “I got my ass kicked.”

“How’d that happen?”

“I’ll tell you later,” I said, and that seemed to remind him that he hadn’t seen me in a long time.

“God, it’s good to see you,” he said, and gave me a monster hug. I just sank into him, savoring the warmth he always seemed to emanate and his distinctive smell that was like an aphrodisiac. He pulled away and looked at me and our eyes locked. I knew that look; it was the look he got when he was being serious. The look he got when he wanted to fuck me. He let me go and we both started ripping our clothes off, laughing as we did.

I admired his amazing body, and his dick which was halfway erect already. I walked up to him and gently stroked it, then dropped to my knees and started blowing him. He had a big dick, probably around seven inches or so long, but it was really thick. I was always kind of amazed that I could take it so easily, but I reminded myself that the reason for that was that I wanted him. With that thought I stood up and he pulled me into an embrace and planted his mouth on mine.

Kisses with Tony are amazing. It’s like our whole beings merge through our mouths. We stood there, making out for a long time, just reconnecting, until he led me over to the bed and pushed me back onto it, making me giggle. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back so they were upright, and then while he stared right at me, he began to lick my calves, running his mouth down my thigh to my ass. I felt his tongue on me, in me, and all I could do was writhe with pleasure, and tell him I was loving it with my moans. He replaced his mouth with his fingers, and I tossed him the lube I’d put on the nightstand for just that purpose.

He went to slide his dick in when I stopped him. “You been safe?” I asked.

“I’ve been safe,” he said into my ear as he slid his dick into me. He did it in one, slow smooth thrust, forcing me open in a sexy, not painful way. “Dude, I feel like I just got home,” he said in my ear in his husky way, and then he started fucking me.

“Fuck yeah, Tony. You feel so fucking good,” I cooed in his ear. It was sometimes a lucky coincidence when you find out strange things other people like in bed, and I got lucky with Tony. He loved it when I talked to him when we were fucking, but he liked it when I talked to him in a soft, sexy voice. Good thing too, otherwise I’d sound like a porn slut. He kissed me, then he nibbled on my neck while I talked to him, then he’d kiss me again, while all the time his dick plunged in and out of my ass.

Then he did something he’d never done before. I knew him so well, I knew he was getting close, but this time he pulled away from me and just stared in my eyes, letting me see and feel his reaction as he blasted his load in me. It was the sexiest fucking thing I’d ever experienced, and I heard myself howl as an orgasm boiled up from deep within my soul and blasted all over my chest and his. When we were finally drained, he let my legs go and then collapsed onto my chest, panting, while I wrapped my arms and legs around him. “Dude, you’re amazing.”

He got all tense, and I began to dread what would come next. We’d have sex, it would be amazing, and then as soon as he’d blown and come off his sexual high, he’d freak out and try to get as far away from me as possible. I was about to get all pissed off at him when I realized that this time it was different. This time he was really struggling with his emotions, but they were different emotions. I pulled his head up and made him look at me, and there were tears in his eyes. “I missed you,” he said.

“I missed you too,” I said, smiling at him lovingly, even as I stroked his hair. He sighed, a sigh of contentment, and we just lay there together for the longest time, saying nothing, just enjoying the connection. Finally, I sensed the return of another familiar emotion in him: guilt. I didn’t know what he was guilty about, but whatever it was, it wouldn’t be good. I flipped him off of me and onto his back, then grabbed a towel and wiped us off.

“What are you doing?” he asked me with a chuckle. I positioned myself so I was lying on my side, with my leg draped across his leg and my body molded to his.

“I’m going to lie here with you and you’re going to tell me about all the people I’m going to meet,” I said.

“Who says we’re leaving this room?” he asked. God, he was sexy.

“I’m all over that,” I said, and leaned in and kissed him. He broke off our kiss, chuckling.

“So who kicked your ass?” he asked.

“This dude from school. I was fucking around with his boyfriend, and he found out and got a little pissed off about it.”

“You were fucking around with his boyfriend?” he asked, all outraged.

I looked at him firmly, reminding him with my eyes that he was on way shakier ground than that, and his mood changed pretty fucking fast. “I was.”

“It’s over?” he asked, almost hopefully.

“It’s over,” I confirmed.

“You probably think I’m a shithead,” he said, drawing all the right conclusions about why I’d ended it with Kyle.

“Because I like you enough to fuck around with you even though you have a girlfriend?” I asked. He nodded. “Wanna know why I do it?”

“Besides the way I make you blow your load like no one else can?” he asked, being cocky, and incredibly cute.

“How do you know no one else makes me blow my load like you do?” I taunted.

“I just know,” he said.

I leaned in and kissed him. “You’re right,” I confirmed, getting a huge smile from him, showing me appreciation for stroking his sexual ego.

“So why?”

“Because I hate your girlfriend. She’s a fucking bitch.” We’d had this argument before, and the last time it had resulted in us not seeing each other for a couple of months. I realized I was provoking another fight, so I moved beyond it. “And I care about you a lot more than I cared about him.”

“Define ‘care’,” he said, teasing me by being a dick.

“Somewhere between like and love,” I said.

“Closer to like or love?” he asked.

“I’ll bet I’m as close to love as you are,” I said, tossing it back into his court.

“That close?” he taunted.

“That close,” I said. I kissed him even as I slid over on top of him, and in no time at all, he was inside me again, and I was experiencing yet another amazing orgasm.

 

June 23, 2001

 

“I love this city,” I said as we strolled through a square. It didn’t matter which one, I didn’t have to know its name or its history, I just enjoyed the beauty of the place and the charm of the fountain.

“I love this city too,” Tony said. “Come on.”

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Just come with me,” he said.

“OK,” I agreed, like I wouldn’t. “This past week has been awesome.”

He smiled back at me. “I would have said amazing.” We’d had a great time. He’d been sleeping on the couch in his mom’s suite, so it was a great excuse to have him come stay with me. We’d sleep in, get up and go explore the city, and then meet up with Tony’s family for dinner. And we’d fuck. Constantly.

“I can see that,” I said. I knew I was glowing. I’d never been this happy, this high on just living. It was an incredible feeling, where I loved Tony, and I loved everything else too. “I like your family.”

He chuckled. “They like you too, although all you really had to do was talk to them. Any American that speaks Italian is a god.”

“You think that’s the only reason I’m a god?” I demanded, acting pissed off.

“I can think of a whole bunch of reasons,” he whispered in my ear, making me giggle like a girl. “Tonight we get to hang out with some gay dudes.”

“We’re hanging out with gay dudes? We going to a bar?”

“Right,” he said dismissively, which put a slight pall on my mood. Tony would never be seen going to a gay bar. Tony still wouldn’t admit he was gay. “My cousin Vincenzo is coming over. He’s bringing his boyfriend. He’s been dating this dude, and is all into him. No one has met him yet, so this is a big deal.”

“You have a cousin named Vinny?” I asked, laughing. Tony was into movies, so he’d remember that flick, even if it was almost ten years old. He gave me a wry look. “Wait a minute. You have a gay cousin? I didn’t think that was allowed.”

Now he was irritated with me for real. “He’s family. My aunt still loves him. They’re disappointed he’s gay, but they love him.” That totally freaked me out, because I figured that the reason he was so firmly in the closet is that because if he came out, his family would hate him. I was so tempted to ask him about it, but I knew this was a touchy subject, so I let it go.

“Can we make out in front of them?”

“No,” he said grumpily.

“Can we make out with them?” I teased.

“I’m not enough for you?” I wanted to tell him that he would be, if he’d let me have all of him, but I didn’t.

“You’re more than enough,” I said, fighting my annoying thoughts to the background.

“You know, I didn’t think you could look better, I didn’t think that was possible, but now that the swelling and bruising have gone down, I think you do. I like your new nose.”

“Thanks,” I said. I agreed with him, but I was worried that I thought I was being vain. He led me up to the Pantheon, the imposing building looming upon us in an intimidating way. The Pantheon was free to visit, so we managed to work our way through the crowds of tourists and enter the building. It was stunning to think that this building, in such good shape, had been around for a couple of thousand years. He led me to the center, so we were standing under the oculus. The sun was shining through that hole, landing right on us, making it seem like we were encased in some sort of halo.

“I brought you here to tell you something,” he said. He took both of my hands in his.

“So tell me,” I prompted, as he seemed to want me to.

“I love you.” I stared at him, stunned, and I was so surprised I saw him get nervous. He’d brought me here to tell me that, and it was a monumental announcement for so many reasons. He’d made it really special, and really romantic. Clearly he’d put a lot of thought into it, so clearly it was important to him. Now was not the time to be detail oriented.

“I love you too,” I said sincerely. I did love him. I didn’t know what that love meant, on either end, but I did know that I loved him. I gave him a big hug, since we were technically in a church, pushing things as far as we could probably push them in Italy without acting gay in a church. We hugged, and then stood there, holding hands, taking in the awesome majesty of the building, then walked out of there with our relationship at a whole new level.

The Pantheon is located in the Piazza della Rotunda, a square with a whole bunch of cafes, so we walked up to one and got an outside table, and ordered some lunch. “I wasn’t sure if you’d feel the same way,” he said.

“Dude, don’t be an idiot,” I said. “You and I have connected from the minute we met. It’s like there are magnets inside us that draw us together.”

“It’s really intense,” he said, almost sounding like he was stoned. “I like it.”

“Me too,” I agreed. “You love me, I love you, but the big question is what does that mean?”

“What?” he asked, even though he knew damn well what I was talking about.

“Tony, you love me, but you have a girlfriend. Are you still with her? Are you with me? If you’re with me, who knows? My family? Friends? Your family?”

He swallowed hard. “I don’t know. I have to work my way through that.”

He expected a tirade, and that alone pissed me off. But then I looked into his eyes and could see the confusion and fear that lived there, and could see how it was tearing him up. Loving him meant supporting him. Loving him meant helping him. “That’s fine. We’ll work it out together.” And then the fear in his eyes changed to hope, and his mouth transformed from a grimace to a big grin.

Copyright © 2014 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 50
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



This is one of my favorite chapters! I feel absolutely giddy which i am way too cynical to be. I'm trying not to be pessimistic and wonder if this will blow up in Will's face Awwwww, he loves him :)

 

 

Thanks Mark!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well Hank comes across much better in this chapter.

Tony does too.

Will seems to be having a great time and things are getting serious.

:2thumbs: Loved the whole chapter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great Chapter Mark!!

 

It was good to see that eventually Hank and Will were able to get along and talk. Maybe Hank isn't as bad as she was in the last chapter or does she have a motive???

 

Good to see that Will went to Rome alone. Having family with him would have cramped his style. It was good to see a changed Tony and for him to finally admit that he loves WIl. I wonder where their romance will go.

 

I was expecting some kind of cliff hanger in regards to meeting his cousins boyfriend... I just hope its not Berto.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Damn, I so did not see Tony being at a place that he could tell another man/boy that he loved him in a romantic way. This was a complete suprise to me but in a good way. I have never been sure how Will really felt about Tony, how much of his feeling were being swayed by how outstanding the sex is???

I was really glad to see how Hank was shown in this chapter. This makes it just that much harder to resist her and you know she is being set up to suffer on 09/11. I don't know if she will be one of the people killed but no New York City police officer escaped the pain of that day.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wow...Will's in love and he is loved back! But, there are some serious issues going on. How long can Tony keep up appearances with his girlfriend?

 

I like this rapidly maturing Will. What an amazing adult he's going to be. That is, if he survives the story! :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

hehehhehe i forshadow that vinnies boyfriend it BERTO! i just wonder what this will cause! :D :D

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Seriously...... you just know that Roberto is Vincenzo's boyfriend.

 

I still don't like Tony. He is my #1 candidate for 9-11 tragedy. I'd have been impressed with his "I love you" declaration if it had been the first day in Rome BEFORE they fornicated, not after a week of hanging out in Rome when it is easy to get all emotionally sucked in to the person, the setting etc. What will it be like when they are back at Stanfurd?

 

Talk is cheap but the Grand Hotel De La Minerve ain't, does Tony's family have money?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Definitely a feel good chapter...

In a city as big as Rome, you have to wonder what the odds are of Vinny having Berto as a boyfriend?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Another great chapter, Mark!

 

It will be interesting to see how you handle Will growing up. It’s encouraging to see people like Cody around him who are appropriately aware of how quickly things can go downhill, before anyone realizes there is anything wrong. Especially for someone like Will who is, to put it mildly, socially adventurous.

 

I am not one to wave the “blame the media” flag, but, if there is any single attitude I am surprised that otherwise smart people have, it is this weird belief that drugs are a thing that people get introduced to in a moment of weakness by sleazy people in the back of dive bars and dingy clubs. I do not think that I have ever had a time, professionally, when I did not have at least one patient (and usually at least two or three) who were literally stunned that their problems could have started when they met, “such an amazing person”, with whom they initially had, “such an amazing time”. I am sure, based purely on statics, that there must be people who meet a drug dealer and that is their introduction to drugs, but most of the patients I have had got involved with another user, and things went downhill from there. Which is why, as I said, it’s good that there are people who have Will’s best interest (like Cody) about, as, given his social prominence and money, there are certainly going to be plenty of people who don’t (and, as I have found, all too many of those people are, or at least are very good at appearing, to be really great people).

 

On another note, I can see why you wrote in past forum posts about your trepidation when it comes to covering this time period. Given that before 9-11 all of those accounting scandals will hit (Enron, WorldCom, etc…), coupled with the economic fallout after 9-11 itself, it’s going to be a rocky few years for anyone involved in finance or corporate governance, even if they are lucky enough to avoid personal tragedy of a much more devastating nature.

 

Speaking of personal tragedy, I hope Hank is not, like so many police officers, also in the military reserves. That will only make things so much harder in the coming years (assuming she does not meet with an untimely end). Of course, she could also be a member of Al-Qaeda, you never know when it comes to lesbians (I kid, I kid!).

 

I hope this finds you and yours well,

All the Best,

Jason

Link to comment

I have been quite impressed with Will over the last two chapters, especially after I was so hard on him previously; I thought the way he handled Marie was brilliant. However this "I love you" from Tony does, however, worry me. Sadly in my own life I had a similar relationship with a deeply closeted guy who was more worried about coming out than his love for me. Keeping in mind that it was in the '70's, a much less accepting time, but it was still a tough situation that did not end well. I truly hope it works out better for Will, I realize that Tony has issues because of his father, but I hope that he really doesn't hurt Will.

Of course I can't post this with out begging for another chapter of Bridgemont, pretty please!

Pete

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mark,

I loved it!

I still like Tony and Will as a couple. While I can agree with the others that the relationship may not end well, I think we need to remember that that is "falling in love". It is an amazing person that when you start to fall is when you reach the point of losing your reasoning. It is dangerous. Losing your reasoning to where you chase blindly without thinking of the risks. WillxBerto, BradxRobbie, BradxLark, JPxJeff/StefxJeff come to mind. Sometimes it ends badly (i.e. Jeff and Berto) or can be the best relationship (BradxRobbie).

However, Tony already did a big positive in my book. Confessing his love under the oculus in the Pantheon. That is romantic and surprising in terms of religion. The oculus is considered to be a portal to which God/Gods can see though. I really wish I could have seen Tony's thoughts on his actions.This is going to be a hard time for him, but as Will thought he has to help him out even if it ends the relationship. It could end up like the BradxLark (Lark had a hard time with his sexuality). They were rocky, but they are still friends. The main hurdle in my view is Tony getting over his similarity with his dad (I think it was Sam). Sam was cheating on Tony's mom with Jake which is similar to Tony and Will current relationship.

 

I have to agree with the others. You know Vincenzo's boyfriend will be Berto. That could end positively or negatively. For example: accidentally outing Will to Tony's family (which I do not see as bad since their relationship with Stef) or a way for Will and Berto acknowledge that they have both moved on happily.

 

I am glad that Will and JJ are to the point where Will takes in JJ feelings. Granted he "played" with Alistair because he was cute, but also because it would annoy JJ. Now he puts his bond with his brother before his "urges".

 

What ever happens in the TonyxWill relationship please do not kill Tony. I think they would at least make good friends.

Kody

p.s. If Hank is like a High School dude Will should be able to deal with her. Remember Will has said "I know how straight guys think".

Link to comment

Normally, after reading the new chapter twice, I try to write a review. This time, however, I waited to think about what has happened in these four chapters and what has happened to this young man whom I have grown to love. Will has grown in so many ways in the last year. Here again we see him growing. He could have rejected Hank thought of her as a gold digger, but no he tried to understand her, make friends with her and now when leaving for Europe showed how much he cared about her and his mother. He has come a long way in dealing with Jeanine. Now with the drama behind him at least for the moment he can become a truly loving son. With that done, or at least begun. He now takes on Tony. Tony is a troubled soul. Haunted by his father, haunted by his father's early death, haunted by Jake. What kind of person could he become? We all agree Tony needs a lot of help. Is Will the person to provide that support? I think he can be. Only time will tell if these two are soul mates which they both are looking for. I sit back and think of Sam's son and JP's grandson, but more than that they maybe be good for each other. We'll see. Thanks again Mark!!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well finally! It's about time Tony sees the light around the closet door! Perhaps now he can start to peek out a bit more and begin to embrace life. I know the characters are young but life is just too short to lie to yourself about what is it you really want.

As for Hank, the jury is still out there. I'll wait and see where you take her and the relationship with Jeanine before i decide if i like the character or if she will turn out to be someone I like to hate.

Your descriptions of Rome make me want to see the city, and that is saying something since i am firmly ensconced in an effort to see every state of our own beautiful country before starting on the rest of the world. Your writing is captivating. It has been a godsend over the last few months. Nothing like a good story to occupy time when you can't do the things you want to. Now that i can do again I watch for each new chapter and make the time to read as soon as one appears.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I think that deseves an 'aaaaaaawwww'... This chapter left me feeling all warm and chushy! I never read a chapter or book, no matter who the author is, more than once but I cant stop rereading this one. Now I need a joint and a dick!!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 12:49 PM, Mari said:
This is one of my favorite chapters! I feel absolutely giddy which i am way too cynical to be. I'm trying not to be pessimistic and wonder if this will blow up in Will's face Awwwww, he loves him :)

 

 

Thanks Mark!

I'm so glad I made you giddy. I usually don't get that reaction, at least in real life. :-)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 12:53 PM, Daddydavek said:
Well Hank comes across much better in this chapter.

Tony does too.

Will seems to be having a great time and things are getting serious.

:2thumbs: Loved the whole chapter.

First impressions can be misleading.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 01:08 PM, Edward said:
Great Chapter Mark!!

 

It was good to see that eventually Hank and Will were able to get along and talk. Maybe Hank isn't as bad as she was in the last chapter or does she have a motive???

 

Good to see that Will went to Rome alone. Having family with him would have cramped his style. It was good to see a changed Tony and for him to finally admit that he loves WIl. I wonder where their romance will go.

 

I was expecting some kind of cliff hanger in regards to meeting his cousins boyfriend... I just hope its not Berto.

I think Hank is just a simple gal, doing her job as a cop, and she suddenly latched on to this old girlfriend who happens to be rich as hell. That would freak anyone out.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 01:23 PM, centexhairysub said:
Damn, I so did not see Tony being at a place that he could tell another man/boy that he loved him in a romantic way. This was a complete suprise to me but in a good way. I have never been sure how Will really felt about Tony, how much of his feeling were being swayed by how outstanding the sex is???

I was really glad to see how Hank was shown in this chapter. This makes it just that much harder to resist her and you know she is being set up to suffer on 09/11. I don't know if she will be one of the people killed but no New York City police officer escaped the pain of that day.

I think the thing with a guy like Tony is that he takes two steps forward, then one step back.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 01:51 PM, darlingnikki said:
Wow...Will's in love and he is loved back! But, there are some serious issues going on. How long can Tony keep up appearances with his girlfriend?

 

I like this rapidly maturing Will. What an amazing adult he's going to be. That is, if he survives the story! :)

I wonder how well-equiped either one of these guys is to really be in love, or even know they're in love.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 02:29 PM, Mark M said:
hehehhehe i forshadow that vinnies boyfriend it BERTO! i just wonder what this will cause! :D :D
Your foreshadowing is foreboding. :-)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 03:29 PM, PrivateTim said:
Seriously...... you just know that Roberto is Vincenzo's boyfriend.

 

I still don't like Tony. He is my #1 candidate for 9-11 tragedy. I'd have been impressed with his "I love you" declaration if it had been the first day in Rome BEFORE they fornicated, not after a week of hanging out in Rome when it is easy to get all emotionally sucked in to the person, the setting etc. What will it be like when they are back at Stanfurd?

 

Talk is cheap but the Grand Hotel De La Minerve ain't, does Tony's family have money?

It could be Rico. That would be interesting.

 

Come on. You know guys like Tony. You called it. He goes to Rome, gets all into the romance, and makes this big declaration. And it freaks him out. What's his next step? If it's true, he'll have to deal with having it out there. If it's false, if he doesn't love Will, he'll totally blow him off.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 03:41 PM, KevinD said:
Definitely a feel good chapter...

In a city as big as Rome, you have to wonder what the odds are of Vinny having Berto as a boyfriend?

See Mark M two reviews below. He's the odds maker. :-)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 06:17 PM, said:
Another great chapter, Mark!

 

It will be interesting to see how you handle Will growing up. It’s encouraging to see people like Cody around him who are appropriately aware of how quickly things can go downhill, before anyone realizes there is anything wrong. Especially for someone like Will who is, to put it mildly, socially adventurous.

 

I am not one to wave the “blame the media” flag, but, if there is any single attitude I am surprised that otherwise smart people have, it is this weird belief that drugs are a thing that people get introduced to in a moment of weakness by sleazy people in the back of dive bars and dingy clubs. I do not think that I have ever had a time, professionally, when I did not have at least one patient (and usually at least two or three) who were literally stunned that their problems could have started when they met, “such an amazing person”, with whom they initially had, “such an amazing time”. I am sure, based purely on statics, that there must be people who meet a drug dealer and that is their introduction to drugs, but most of the patients I have had got involved with another user, and things went downhill from there. Which is why, as I said, it’s good that there are people who have Will’s best interest (like Cody) about, as, given his social prominence and money, there are certainly going to be plenty of people who don’t (and, as I have found, all too many of those people are, or at least are very good at appearing, to be really great people).

 

On another note, I can see why you wrote in past forum posts about your trepidation when it comes to covering this time period. Given that before 9-11 all of those accounting scandals will hit (Enron, WorldCom, etc…), coupled with the economic fallout after 9-11 itself, it’s going to be a rocky few years for anyone involved in finance or corporate governance, even if they are lucky enough to avoid personal tragedy of a much more devastating nature.

 

Speaking of personal tragedy, I hope Hank is not, like so many police officers, also in the military reserves. That will only make things so much harder in the coming years (assuming she does not meet with an untimely end). Of course, she could also be a member of Al-Qaeda, you never know when it comes to lesbians (I kid, I kid!).

 

I hope this finds you and yours well,

All the Best,

Jason

You raise some interesting points.

 

I wonder how many of the people who 'turn people on to drugs' (to use a Nancy Reagan-esque term) are really trying to get them hooked. I've been around people who do mild to medium drugs, and for the most part, there's no real malice involved. It's more of a 'lets have fun together' thing that sometimes goes awry. Maybe that's just my white-bread suburban take on it.

 

I'll bet that Cody keeps an eye on Will because he probably reminds Cody of how he was at that age.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/25/2013 09:56 PM, Pete Bruno said:
I have been quite impressed with Will over the last two chapters, especially after I was so hard on him previously; I thought the way he handled Marie was brilliant. However this "I love you" from Tony does, however, worry me. Sadly in my own life I had a similar relationship with a deeply closeted guy who was more worried about coming out than his love for me. Keeping in mind that it was in the '70's, a much less accepting time, but it was still a tough situation that did not end well. I truly hope it works out better for Will, I realize that Tony has issues because of his father, but I hope that he really doesn't hurt Will.

Of course I can't post this with out begging for another chapter of Bridgemont, pretty please!

Pete

I'm willing to attribute your fading annoyance with Will to his increasing maturity, but don't worry, he'll piss you off again soon enough. ;-)

I think that this thing with Tony could be dangerous for Will if he was naive, and if he didn't have an idea of where Tony was coming from. I would bet that behind the scenes, Wade's done a pretty good job of laying that out for him, if Stef, JP, or even Brad already haven't. Stef tends to work with Will on a suggestive basis, where he'll remind Will that Tony is damaged goods, and he needs to be gentle with him. I think Will's internalized that.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/26/2013 12:02 AM, KodeOwl said:
Mark,

I loved it!

I still like Tony and Will as a couple. While I can agree with the others that the relationship may not end well, I think we need to remember that that is "falling in love". It is an amazing person that when you start to fall is when you reach the point of losing your reasoning. It is dangerous. Losing your reasoning to where you chase blindly without thinking of the risks. WillxBerto, BradxRobbie, BradxLark, JPxJeff/StefxJeff come to mind. Sometimes it ends badly (i.e. Jeff and Berto) or can be the best relationship (BradxRobbie).

However, Tony already did a big positive in my book. Confessing his love under the oculus in the Pantheon. That is romantic and surprising in terms of religion. The oculus is considered to be a portal to which God/Gods can see though. I really wish I could have seen Tony's thoughts on his actions.This is going to be a hard time for him, but as Will thought he has to help him out even if it ends the relationship. It could end up like the BradxLark (Lark had a hard time with his sexuality). They were rocky, but they are still friends. The main hurdle in my view is Tony getting over his similarity with his dad (I think it was Sam). Sam was cheating on Tony's mom with Jake which is similar to Tony and Will current relationship.

 

I have to agree with the others. You know Vincenzo's boyfriend will be Berto. That could end positively or negatively. For example: accidentally outing Will to Tony's family (which I do not see as bad since their relationship with Stef) or a way for Will and Berto acknowledge that they have both moved on happily.

 

I am glad that Will and JJ are to the point where Will takes in JJ feelings. Granted he "played" with Alistair because he was cute, but also because it would annoy JJ. Now he puts his bond with his brother before his "urges".

 

What ever happens in the TonyxWill relationship please do not kill Tony. I think they would at least make good friends.

Kody

p.s. If Hank is like a High School dude Will should be able to deal with her. Remember Will has said "I know how straight guys think".

Your thoughts on Tony grappling with this are pretty spot on. He went through all this trouble to make it this romantic moment, so it obviously means something to him. And as he does that, with the Gods watching him, he has to be thinking of his father and his mistakes.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..