Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,818 Words
  • 22,472 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

9.11 - 23. Chapter 23

July 30, 2001

 

I was sitting out by the pool, gazing off at the ocean, trying not to be bored. I’d had a great weekend with Kai. I’d kind of wondered if he’d find us a party to go to or something, but instead, we did things together, just the two of us. On Friday night, we went out to dinner, and then just wandered around Kahului. On Saturday, Stef had come to town and dragged us out to go shopping. On Sunday, Malcolm came over and we’d firmed up most of the plans for the house, then Stef had flown back home. And now I was back to my same old routine. It was Monday night, and Kai was off doing whatever the fuck it was that he did, while I sat here with nothing to do but beat off.

That bothered me on so many levels, but the core issue was that I was starting to like Kai more. I’d talked to Dad about reaching that tipping point where my personal feelings eclipsed our work relationship, and I was pretty sure I had gotten to that point. Kai said he’d only fucked three people, and he seemed like an honest dude, but then again, Tony had seemed like an honest dude too. What if I was sitting here like a fucking moron, while he was out doing half of Maui? I’d be pissed, and hurt, and I’d feel like a total tool for just sitting around, waiting for him.

I heard footsteps and saw Malcolm walking out onto the patio. He was wearing jeans and a tight shirt that accentuated his slim body. He was a very attractive dude, but when he started talking, that accent was hot as fuck. “Hello! I hope you don’t mind me stopping by. I wanted to check on a few things.”

“Not at all,” I said. “Do you want a drink?”

“A drink?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. I’d managed to snag some alcohol.

“Yeah, with or without alcohol. You do drink, don’t you?” My tone was set to maximum sarcasm, so he’d get that his references to my underage drinking were unwelcome.

“I’ll do a vodka tonic, if you have that,” he said, as if it was a challenge. I got up and went into the kitchen, made him a vodka tonic, and refreshed my rum and coke.

I walked back out to find him sitting at the table, so I handed him the drink and joined him. “Here you go.”

“Thanks,” he said, and took a sip. “You make strong drinks.”

“Pussy,” I teased.

“I’m usually careful around guys who give me strong drinks,” he said, flirting. I should fix him up with Scott.

“I usually don’t have to give a guy a strong drink to get him to give me what I want,” I said in a sultry way, drilling into him with my eyes. It was funny to see him swallow hard at that visual.

“I’ll bet,” he said.

“So what do you want to look at?” We’d gone over most of the stuff in detail.

“The master bedroom has that alcove, and I’m trying to figure out what to do with it,” he said. “It could be a sitting room, but there’s no direct light. We could also make it into another closet.”

“Stef would think making it into a closet is a good idea, but I don’t think I’ll need that much room,” I noted. “What else could you do with it?”

“Well, because it doesn’t have windows, we could make it into a movie room,” he said, pondering the idea.

“I don’t know if I want people wandering into my bedroom to watch movies,” I said. “Let’s go look at it.” We got up, taking our drinks with us, and wandered through the first floor to the master bedroom. The construction crew had arrived this morning, so there was scaffolding and building shit all over the place.

Malcolm got all excited when he saw a stack of tiles. “They got the tile here already, or at least some of it!” He went over and inspected one, looking at it carefully.

“Is it the right kind?” I asked, since he was scrutinizing it so closely.

“It is,” he pronounced. “Travertine is a natural stone, so there are variations in it. I’ll have to go over the patterns with the tile guys to make sure they match them up the way I want them.”

“Cool,” I said. He got that I didn’t know what he was talking about, so he took five of the tiles and spread them out, showing me their differences, and showing how you should put them together to get the best effect. “I see what you’re saying,” I said, so he’d know he got his point across.

He walked into the master bedroom, my bedroom, and walked up to the alcove that seemed to have him stymied. “This is only about 12 feet by 12 feet.”

“What did they plan to do with it when they built the house?” I asked.

He sighed. “This is a custom design, and they expanded the bathroom to make the shower bigger. So that changed the shape of the bedroom and I guess they didn’t know what to do with this chunk of the room.”

“The room is so big, it’s not like they needed the space anyway,” I observed. The master bedroom was massive, with more than enough room for the furniture he thought I needed.

“I guess we could just leave it like this, and put a sofa in here. I would have put exercise equipment in here, but we already allocated room for the gym.”

“Maybe I could put in a steam room,” I joked, thinking of our gym, and thinking of the fun encounters I’d had in it.

“That would require plumbing, and a lot of work,” he said. “If you want to do that, we need to do it now.”

He walked over to the wall it shared with the bathroom and bent over to look at the floor. God, he had a cute ass. I watched him, thinking of how much fun it would be to just rip his pants off and fuck his brains out, then pulled myself out of that fantasy, even though I had to adjust my erection after I did. And then, with that one thought and simply by touching my semi-hard dick, I had an inspiration. “If we walled this room off, do you think we could set up access through the bathroom instead?”

“Let’s see,” he said. He walked past me on his way to the bathroom and glanced down at my groin, which was swollen after my fantasy digression. I followed him into the bathroom, and he looked at the plumbing, and then looked at the plan. He pondered the drawings for a while.

He walked over to the big master closet and pointed to the wall. “I think we could do a door here the easiest, which isn’t your bathroom, but it is your closet.” He looked at the plans more carefully. “That would actually work out well.”

“Great. Then we could wall the alcove off so it wasn’t part of the bedroom,” I told him.

“And that actually works better with my design for your bedroom. That gives me a solid wall to work with. Maybe I could move your bed so the headboard was against it,” he said, his mind whirling as he mentally redesigned the layout of my bedroom.

“Awesome. Let’s do that,” I said.

“So you’re going to use this as an extra closet?” he asked.

“Nope,” I said.

“What are you going to do?” Now he was really curious.

“Alright, visualize this. You walk through this door, and there’s a sling hanging here,” I said. I was thinking of Dad and Robbie’s sex room. That looked like a lot of fun.

“A sling?”

“Yeah. You know, the kind where you can tie someone up in it and fuck their brains out. You never heard of a sling?”

“How old are you?” he asked. He was patronizing me again, and that pissed me off. He recoiled a bit when he saw my frown

“Old enough to enjoy myself,” I said, narrowing my eyebrows. “You know what a sling is?”

“I know what a sling is,” he said.

“You ever use one?” I asked. He didn’t answer; he just blushed, which was really cute. “I see that you have.”

“They can be fun,” he agreed reluctantly.

I walked up to him, and watched him almost flinch as I got close. “So were you in the sling, or was the guy with you in the sling?”

“I don’t think I should be talking about this with you,” he said. I looked down and his pants were tenting out, which made me chuckle.

“I think you want to,” I said in my sultriest voice, even as I moved closer to him. “I think you want to tell me all about it.”

He put his hand on my shoulder, to presumably keep some distance between us, but all that did was urge me on. “What makes you say that?”

I reached down and grabbed his bulge, freaking him out. “This is what makes me think that.” It was really funny, because here I was, almost fifteen, and I was totally taking charge with this dude who was in his 20s. He had a pretty big dick, from what I could tell just by squeezing it.

“I shouldn’t do this,” he said, but he didn’t sound like he meant it.

I leaned in so I was talking into his ear, letting my lips flit against his lobe. “I’ll bet you were the one in the sling, hanging on, while some dude fucked your brains out. I’ll bet you loved every minute of it.” I heard him whimper a bit, and leaned in further to kiss his neck.

“Ahh,” he moaned, and wrapped his arms around me, molding his body against mine. I moved back and kissed him, remembering what Jeff had taught me. I started out gently, knowing that wasn’t what he probably wanted, and I was right. I ratcheted up the intensity until I was all but assaulting him with my mouth, even as I pushed him backward until his back lodged against the wall. Then I thrust my body into his, grinding against him while I reached around and grabbed the hair on the back of his head, roughly pulling him to me.

I pulled his head back, breaking off our kiss, to see him gasping with lust, and just held him there while I sneered at him. I pushed him down onto his knees, and then slowly pulled out my dick. “Wow,” he said.

“Suck it,” I ordered, and grabbed his hair, pulling him toward my dick, not that I had to force him. He started to blow me, and he was good, but not as good as Kai. I had a momentary cringe of guilt, but Kai and I had no commitments. Shit, he could be doing the same thing, for all I knew. But I didn’t want Malcolm to suck my dick, and that’s not what he wanted either.

I pulled him back to his feet and kissed him again while I undid his pants, then I spun him around and pulled them down, underwear and all, in one quick gesture. He bent over without me saying anything. “Good boy,” I said, as I ran my hand over his ass. It was really soft, so I squeezed it firmly, savoring how spongy it was. Then I let my fingers explore it, wandering up and down his crack, flitting over his hole, letting his moans urge me on. I pulled some lube packets out of my pocket, along with a condom, and made him put the condom on me. Then I turned him back around, dropped to my knees, and started rimming him. He had such a cute ass, and he was in heaven as my tongue probed him. I backed off and started working my fingers into him, making sure I lubed him really well.

“Fuck me,” he begged. I stood up and slapped his ass hard, making him moan.

“I’ll fuck you when I’m ready,” I snapped. I almost laughed at myself, and what a good actor I was. I guess I could do a decent dominator routine. I lined my cock up to his hole and pushed in, slowly but firmly. He gasped as I did, but I listened carefully to see if he was in pain, or if he was enjoying it, using his sounds and the reactions of his body to guide my speed. I felt his ass envelop me, so tight, so willing, and then his soft spongy cheeks were pressing against my pelvis as I finally had my cock jammed all the way inside him.

Then I started fucking him. I went slow for the first few strokes, and then started pounding him. He liked that a lot. “God, that’s good,” he moaned, his sexy accent just urging me on.

I slowed down to make this last, because he was just too hot, and if I didn’t, I’d blow way too soon. “You thought I was a boy before. You still think that?” I asked with a sneer.

“No, no,” he said hastily. “You’re all man.”

I jammed my cock in fast and hard, lodging it so far into his bowels I’m surprised it didn’t pop out of his mouth, and then I slapped his ass hard again. “Don’t you forget it!” I started fucking him hard again, and he was really losing it. He reached down and started jacking himself off, so I knew he was getting really close.

“Ahhh!” he yelled. “Ahhhh!” That time was even louder. Then he came, blasting his load all over the unfinished floor. I’d managed to hold out until he blew, but the feel of him spasming, of his ass clenching around my cock, sent me over the edge too. I forgot about him completely and just fucked him like a wild man, blowing my load into the condom with a ferocity I hadn’t experienced for quite a while.

After I had finished, things got a little weird. He pulled his pants back up and put himself back together, pausing to spread his load around the floor with his shoe so it would dry. Meanwhile, I pulled the condom off and looked around, confused as to where to dispose of it. There was no toilet installed yet, and there was no garbage can either. I couldn’t really leave it out for the construction guys to find. Malcolm saw my problem and helped me pull my shorts up, and then we went down to the guesthouse so I could flush the condom and wash my hands.

“That wasn’t the most professional thing I’ve done,” he groused.

“Dude, isn’t it your job to make your client happy?” I teased, determined to do what I could to allay any guilt he had.

“That is my job,” he agreed.

“You did it very well,” I said. “I’m sorry you didn’t have fun.”

“I didn’t say that,” he said, being a little bitchy.

“Look, it was fun, and I think we both needed it. You know it happened, I know it happened, and no one else knows, and no one else is going to know,” I said to him firmly.

“Alright,” he said, then seemed resolved. “A one time thing.”

“One time, and maybe an encore, depending on how that alcove turns out,” I said, leering at him. I turned and walked out, leaving him to follow me, a power gesture on my part. I didn’t know how I’d figured out how to do this, but I decided I was pretty good at turning a dude into my bitch.

 

July 31, 2001

 

I walked out of the shower, glowing from the orgasm Kai had just given me, but feeling incredibly guilty for fucking Malcolm last night. It had bothered me all day long. Every time I looked at Kai, I felt like shit. So even though I was having a blast, doing some of the best surfing of my life, and having kick-ass oral sex with this Hawaiian stud, I was on the verge of making myself miserable. We walked out to the gazebo and drank a bottle of water, gazing out at the waves. It was almost 5:00pm. He’d be leaving soon. I steeled myself and asked the question that I’d been wanting to ask. “Dude, what do you do in the evenings?”

“You worried I’m a rent boy, doing tricks?” he challenged me, all pissed off.

“If that’s what you’re doing, that’s what you’re doing,” I said casually, trying not to really get mad at him for being a dick.

“I don’t have to tell you what I do 24/7,” he said pompously. I could have really laid into him. I could have ripped him a new asshole for being such a dick about this. But that was the Will of last summer, not this Will, the Will of 2001.

“Fine, don’t tell me,” I said, and even though I tried not to sound bitchy, it probably sounded that way.

“I’ll see you later,” he said petulantly, and stood up to leave.

“Wait,” I said, stopping him. “Look, this is weird, because you work for me, but we also like each other.”

“You sure we like each other?” he challenged, but smiled at the end to take the edge off.

I stood up and got close to him, so we were about a foot apart. “I’m sure I like you.” He smiled, and then gave me a nice kiss.

“I like you too,” he said.

“So here’s where I’m at,” I said, getting us back to my question. “It’s like there’s this conflict between me not wanting to ask you because you work for me, and me wanting to ask you, because I’m into you.”

“So you decided to ask me?”

“I waited until the scales tipped, until I was more into you, until you were more important to me than just as an employee,” I said, baring my soul. I realized at that point that if he wanted to hurt me, he could probably do it. It’s not like I was head over heels in love with him, but I really liked him. He pulled me close to him so our bodies were touching, and kissed me gently.

“I’m pretty into you too,” he said. “Remember how I told you that I didn’t want to fuck until we got to know each other better?”

“I remember,” I replied cautiously.

He moved his mouth so it was next to my ear. “I want to fuck you.”

I swallowed hard as the emotions flowed through me, predominantly feelings of euphoria that this guy liked me that much, and that he was going to fuck my brains out later. “How about right now?” I asked hopefully.

“I have to go,” he said sadly, looking at his watch. And that brought us back to my question. Before I could say anything about that, he spoke. “Come with me.”

That response really stunned me. “Dude, if you are hustling, that means we’re double teaming someone?”

He laughed. “Come on. You want to know what I do? I’ll show you.”

“Alright,” I agreed, and hopped into the 4Runner. “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see,” he said cryptically. He drove into Kahului, into a part of town I hadn’t seen before. The houses were small, and some of them looked kind of crappy, but for the most part they seemed pretty well-maintained. The overall impression I got was of a working class neighborhood. He pulled up to a house that looked like it was the same size as the other houses on the street, and parked.

“Where are we?”

“This is where I live,” he said. He was acting like this was no big deal, and being all casual about it, but I could sense that he was nervous, so I shot him my killer smile.

“Awesome!”

I followed him through the front door and looked around, my eyes taking in everything, while my nose was overloaded by the smell of food cooking. There was a small living room, with an old cloth sofa and a matching loveseat, both sitting on carpeting that had to be fifteen years old and pretty worn. In front of the sofa sat a battered wooden coffee table, and this whole setup faced a 27-inch television. The TV was on, but there was no one in the room. I noticed that it had some weird distortions around the edges. “Come on,” he said.

He led me into the kitchen, where his mom was cooking. “Hello!” she said enthusiastically, then saw me. “You brought Will with you. Welcome!”

“Thanks,” I said shyly. She came over and gave me a big hug.

“I’m making dinner, and its fish, so if you don’t at least try it, you’ll starve,” she said, teasing me.

“There’s always pizza,” I joked, making her laugh.

“Kai, go get your father,” she told him. Kai nodded and walked down the hallway, leaving me alone with his mother.

“I hope you don’t mind me coming over,” I said.

“Not at all,” she said. “You’re always welcome.”

I was distracted by noise at the entry to the kitchen, and turned to see Kai pushing an older man in a wheelchair. “Will, this is my dad.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” I said.

“Welcome,” he said simply. I tried not to stare at him, forcing myself to act naturally, but he seemed to have trouble holding his head up. It was like his muscles didn’t work. He didn’t seem to do much better with his arms or legs.

“I got some dinner ready, Mano,” Kai’s mom said to him. That must be his name. “I have to run. Kai’s going to help you eat.” She turned to us. “You boys have a nice evening. I’ll see you when I get off work.”

“Sounds good, Mom,” Kai said. Dinner was some sort of dish with rice, shrimp, and some vegetables mixed in. Kai scooped out a plate for himself and for his dad, then looked at me apologetically. “If you want to order a pizza, go ahead.”

“No, I’ll try it,” I said, not wanting to be rude. Kai let me make my own plate, while he focused on feeding his dad, alternating between taking a bite himself, and feeding a bit to Mano.

“We had a great day today,” he told his father, and talked about the waves, and some of our more amazing maneuvers. Kai was a relatively quiet guy, not someone who just chattered on, but with his father, he did most of the talking. I wondered if that was because his father couldn’t say much, wouldn’t say much, or if he was just trying to keep him in good spirits.

I took a bite of my dinner and was surprised to find that it was pretty good. I was really hungry, and that overcame any qualms I had about eating seafood. I was kind of shocked when I finished it off. “That was really good,” I told Kai.

“Tell my mom that,” he said. “She’ll be thrilled that she got you to eat something from the ocean.”

“I will,” I said with a smile. After dinner, Kai wheeled his dad into the living room and changed the channel to Fox.

That ’70s Show is on, Dad,” Kai said. “He likes that one,” he said to me. “Hang out with him while I clean up the kitchen.”

“No problem,” I said. We watched this show, which I’d never watched but had heard about. I thought the mom on the show was pretty funny; I liked her laugh. Kai’s dad seemed to like it too. He didn’t really say anything; he just sort of watched it and chuckled.

Kai finished cleaning up and came out in time for the next show, Titus, which I thought was pretty lame. Then we switched over to ABC for NYPD Blue. Kai relaxed and just watched television, so I did the same thing. It ended up being a pretty kick back evening. After NYPD Blue, Kai took his dad back to the bathroom to help him out with that, and then after that he vanished into one of the bedrooms and put him to bed. I just hung out and watched television.

“Got him to bed,” Kai said as he came back in the living room and collapsed on the couch next to me.

“Dude, why didn’t you just tell me you had to take care of your father?” I felt like total shit for thinking he’d been out fucking around, and I felt even shittier for fucking Malcolm last night.

He shrugged. “Not everyone deals with handicapped people real well.”

“You thought I’d have a problem with him?” I asked, amazed.

“I didn’t think you’d have a problem, I just didn’t know if you’d ever dealt with it before,” he snapped. I guess he thought I lived in my perfect world, surrounded by luxury and servants, oblivious to the problems regular people had to deal with. Maybe he was right.

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s got muscular dystrophy,” Kai said sadly.

“How long has he had it?”

“He’s always had it, at least that I can remember,” he said. “It’s gotten a lot worse over the past couple of years. He hasn’t been able to walk for about five years, but lately he’s had a hard time using his muscles at all.”

“That sucks,” I said, a total understatement.

“Yeah,” he agreed. “A nurse comes by during the day and takes care of him, but we take care of him at night. My mom has to work, so I hang out here with him.”

“You’re really good with him,” I said.

He shrugged. “He’s my dad. I love him. I’d do anything for him.”

“I know how you feel,” I said with a smile. The television flickered and clicked off. Kai got up and smacked the side of it, then hit the remote control, causing it to come to life again. “Dude, you need a new television.”

“TVs aren’t cheap, and we don’t have a lot of extra money,” he said. “That’s why the cash you’re paying me helps out so much.”

“Tomorrow, we go shopping for a television,” I declared.

“Dude, I don’t know about that,” he said nervously. “My mom might freak out about that.”

Around 10:00, Kai’s mom came breezing into the house. She looked pretty tired, but seemed in good spirits. “How were tips?” Kai asked her.

“Not bad tonight,” she said. “How’s your father?”

“Fine. No problems. We ate, watched TV with him, and then he went to bed.” She nodded. “Will liked your dinner.”

“You did? Fish and all?”

“I did,” I said. “It was really good.”

She smiled big at that. “Come over for dinner tomorrow night. I’ll make something else. You’ll like it. If you don’t, you can pretend to.” I laughed.

“You got it,” I agreed.

“If you boys want to take off, you can go ahead,” she said.

“Thanks, Mom,” Kai said, and gave her a hug and a kiss. She gave me a big hug too, and then we went out to the 4Runner and hopped in.

“You’re finished early,” I commented.

“I usually hang out and talk to my mom for a bit.”

“You didn’t have to leave on my account. If you guys wanted to be alone to talk, I could have left,” I told him.

He shook his head. “No, it’s not a big deal. She usually just bullshits with me about our day, but tonight she seemed pretty tired, so it was cool.”

“You’re alright with me coming over again tomorrow?” I asked.

“I’m fine with you coming over and hanging out,” he said. We pulled up to my house and went through the gates and parked, then strolled out to the gazebo.

“I feel like I totally intruded on your time,” I said. “I practically forced myself into your evening.”

“You didn’t do that,” he said. We sat there silently for a while, saying nothing, until he continued. “I’m not embarrassed by my dad and his condition. I’m proud of him, and how hard he fights that damned disease. But not everyone knows about him.”

“People don’t know?”

“Our neighbors, family, friends, they know. Other people don’t know.” He paused again. “You know how you told me that you were waiting to see if you liked me before you’d pin me down about what I did on weeknights?”

“That’s not exactly what I said,” I corrected.

“Whatever,” he said dismissively. “I wanted to get to know you better, and make sure that I liked you enough before I took you home to meet him.”

I smiled at him, stood up, and held out my hand. “Come on. Time for you to fuck me.”

He laughed. “Well, if you insist...”

We went into the bedroom and took off our clothes like we normally did, but this time it was different, and we were both pretty nervous. I tried to take the edge off by being playful, so I collapsed onto the bed, sprawling across it like a whore. “Take me!” I said, like I was some ’50s movie actress.

He laughed, and then I did, even as he lay down on top of me. He kissed me, one of his magical kisses, then pulled back to just gaze into my eyes. He didn’t say anything, we just lay there, moving our bodies slightly against each other, connecting with each other at a whole different level. I wrapped my legs around him and he took that as a signal to start thrusting against me, rubbing his cock against mine. We did that for the longest time, just frotting and making out, until we were so horny he took the initiative and went to the next level.

He moved his mouth down my body, kissing my chest, my nipples, and down my abdomen to my cock, which he inhaled, using his amazing oral skills to damn near bring me to an orgasm. Then he moved lower, sucking on my balls, but not for too long, because he was going for the big prize now. I grabbed my ankles, pulling my legs back to give him total access to my hole, and moaned loudly when his mouth hit my pucker. He rimmed me for a few blissful minutes, and then started working my ass open with his fingers. I handed him the lube, and that made things so much easier.

He must have thought I’d need a lot of prep, but I’d been fucked by guys who had dicks as thick as his, just not as long, so I was ready for him. I pulled him up to tell him that, bringing his lips back to mine. He reached for the drawer, hoping to find a condom. While he was doing that, I lubed up his cock and lined it up with my hole. “Dude, let me find a condom,” he said, even as he started to press into me.

“You said you were clean,” I said. “I trust you.” It was probably one of the bigger risks I’d taken, but I trusted my instincts on this guy. He wasn’t a player. I knew that.

“With your life?” he asked, surprised. I nodded. He smiled, and then actually got a tear in his eye, which was the cutest thing ever. I smiled at him and pulled him to me, even as I felt his big dick slide into me. God, he felt good, so I told him that.

He pumped in and out of me slowly; keeping my legs pegged back enough that he could kiss me, and just gaze into my eyes so I could see the lust and desire in his. It was maddening and hot at the same time, the way he went so damn slow, but I was in heaven, appreciating every thrust, savoring the feel of his huge cock as it slid in and out of my ass. He picked up his pace, but not quickly, as if he were trying to build up to a crescendo in gradual steps, which is exactly what he did. It was amazing, and I was so with him, that my body responded to his, my level of excitement building with his pace, until he got to the point where he was really fucking me, really pounding me, and that set me over the edge.

“Dude, I’m gonna blow,” I said urgently.

“Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah,” he said, sounding so damn sexy, and then I screamed, crying out at the top of my lungs, as I shot my load all over my chest. He fucked me hard during the first part of my orgasm, and then slowed the pace as it went on, and then when I was done, he gently pulled out. I lay there, covered in my own cum, as he smiled down at me and started stroking his cock. I moved around in a sexy way and moaned at him, and then he blew, shouting as loud as I had as he blasted his load all over me.

After he was done, he collapsed on me, smashing our cum between us, and cracking me up. “Probably time for a shower,” I said.

“Probably,” he agreed. We washed each other off in the shower, and then went back to bed, where I slept with a huge smile on my face.

Copyright © 2014 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 52
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



WOW. I never would have guessed about Kai's evenings. Very powerful writing as expected from you and your team. Great work as always.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Kai is managing to improve my view of Will! 5 or 6 chapters ago, i would not have believed that to be possible.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm so glad Kai's not a hustler! Will handled that very well, if he had reacted badly Kai would probably not forgive him. Will has always had good character so I'm not really surprised that he wanted to hang out there with Mano and Kai.

 

I like the two contrasts between sexual conquests. One was pure dominating lust and the second was more of an emotional connection. I hope Kai doesn't get too upset when he finds out about Malcolm. LOL @ the sling, Brad's going to love that.

 

I am curious to what happening back on the homefront with the three witches of Escorial? I wonder if any change has been made? I keep thinking they are going to ship Will all his belongings now that he has his own home. Next is the Jeanine and Hank visit. I bet that's going to go over well. Thank you for chapter! I think you now have me trained to check my phone for new email from GA every hour during the night. Well worth the sleep deprived nights!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I am pretty disappointed in Will. I was hoping he'd matured enough that he wouldn't try to bed every guy he meets just because he can. It would also be nice to see someone flat out refuse Will and his charms. I thought his behavior with Malcolm was almost predator like. How is Will ever going to be in a serious relationship if he can't control himself? How is he going to mature if he thinks he can have anything/one he wants?

 

I will give him credit for feeling guilty, but I think he felt guilty for the wrong reason. Yes there should be some small guilt about Kai, but I think how he treated Malcolm was wrong and that is what he should feel most guilty about. Malcolm didn't really want to do because of professional standards, but Will made an aggressive mood on him and despite the fact that Malcolm got into it, I still think it was wrong that Will was so aggressive.

 

Its a shame about Kai's dad, but I was glad it was his father and not a baby, which wouldn't be uncommon on Maui, that he was caretaking.

 

We are down to less than 30 days now until school starts in Menlo and just 41 days until everything changes. Will is going to have leave his idyllic life pretty soon and face his problems at Escorial and at school with Marie.

 

I will say that I can see Kai as a partner for Will more than most guys we have met. Obviously they will be separated for long periods of time which means they won't be dating for now and UH has a great oceanographic dept so I can see Will or Kai going there and then heading off to the South Pacific to do reef research when they graduate.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well, much like Tim; I am glad he is taking care of his father and not a child. I have to admit that I did not see this coming. I guess I should since I have done the same thing although to a lesser extent for two of my grandparents in the past. It takes a special kind of person to do what Kai and his mother is doing. I thought Will handled the situation really well.

Okay, I know this will be a shock to everyone but Tim and I disagree about Will's seduction of Malcolm. What I took from the writing was that Malcolm really wanted to do this with Will but was very reluctant because of the age issue. Honestly, he should have run but he did not. Will just got him to do what he really wanted to do anyway. That being said, I too was very dissapointed in Will. I know he was feeling vulnerable about Kai and that was part of what egged him on but I had hoped he would have made a better decision. I do think it was important that Will realized what he did was wrong and the fact he felt guilty makes me think he has matured in some ways more than we all suspect. He needs to be honest with Kai but I am not sure that either of them are really ready for that.

Can't wait for Jeanine and Hank to visit with Maddie. Great work Mark, this is going to get good.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Why does everyone react so badly every time 15 yr old Will behaves like - now get this people! - a teenager? I've said it before and I will say it again - at 15 kids are giant walking hormones!

Yeah, Malcolm may have been a tad unprofessional, but Wills behavior in that encounter seems exactly what the man wanted.

I was sure there was some sort of care giving going on from 6 to 11 when we found out Kai's mom ran the restaurant. I was expecting a baby - wasn't sure if it was Kai's or a sibling, and was a tad surprised it was pop, but not overly. I do feel some internet research coming on as i am apparently misinformed about MD. Somehow I have no clue what happens to Jerry's kids once they outgrow being part of the telethons.

I laughed out loud at the reference of one of the reviewers to the Witches of Escorial. What the reviewer didn't take into consideration about the shipping Wills stuff to Hawaii is that the ladies in question don't get to make those sorts of decisions. JP would pop a gasket if they tried something like that, and Stef would erupt right next to him!

As usual an extremely enjoyable chapter. Unlike the original summer of '01, when we were all blissfully ignorant of what was coming in September, I feel the tension building.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Kai has quickly risen to be one of the more admirable characters in this story. Ahh, then there's Will, who despite his maturity, just can't escape his age or libido. I would be disappointed if I had expected Will to be patient and not be prone to preemptive (and fruitless) acts of self esteem preservation. Alas he is Be Rad's son so I am not sure he stood a chance at a more reasoned set of behaviors :lmao: . I think Kai will be good for Will as long as they both keep their more tempestuous tempers in check. Just a suggestion, Hawai'i has some really good prep schools. Why break up a power couple in the making? :P

 

Looking forward to more, Thanks!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Just a thought. Will probably needs a fulltime caretaker for his new house. He can't leave an estate empty when he goes back to California. kai's family could live in the guest cottage :*) Several problems solved.....

Of course we can never predict the future with Mark!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 07/24/2013 09:31 PM, mikelivrpl said:
WOW. I never would have guessed about Kai's evenings. Very powerful writing as expected from you and your team. Great work as always.
Thanks! It actually seemed to work nicely with Kai's character, and Will hasn't really dealt with a handicapped person before.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/24/2013 09:34 PM, Canuk said:
Kai is managing to improve my view of Will! 5 or 6 chapters ago, i would not have believed that to be possible.
LOL. Will is a work in progress. Just think, as a reader, you're helping to raise him. Now you know why Brad is so freaked out.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/24/2013 10:14 PM, Mari said:
I'm so glad Kai's not a hustler! Will handled that very well, if he had reacted badly Kai would probably not forgive him. Will has always had good character so I'm not really surprised that he wanted to hang out there with Mano and Kai.

 

I like the two contrasts between sexual conquests. One was pure dominating lust and the second was more of an emotional connection. I hope Kai doesn't get too upset when he finds out about Malcolm. LOL @ the sling, Brad's going to love that.

 

I am curious to what happening back on the homefront with the three witches of Escorial? I wonder if any change has been made? I keep thinking they are going to ship Will all his belongings now that he has his own home. Next is the Jeanine and Hank visit. I bet that's going to go over well. Thank you for chapter! I think you now have me trained to check my phone for new email from GA every hour during the night. Well worth the sleep deprived nights!

Thanks Mari! I think that Kai is good for Will, and this will expose Will to a different world.

 

I think that Claire and Isidore have other things to worry about. Now Marie on the other hand...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/24/2013 11:43 PM, PrivateTim said:
I am pretty disappointed in Will. I was hoping he'd matured enough that he wouldn't try to bed every guy he meets just because he can. It would also be nice to see someone flat out refuse Will and his charms. I thought his behavior with Malcolm was almost predator like. How is Will ever going to be in a serious relationship if he can't control himself? How is he going to mature if he thinks he can have anything/one he wants?

 

I will give him credit for feeling guilty, but I think he felt guilty for the wrong reason. Yes there should be some small guilt about Kai, but I think how he treated Malcolm was wrong and that is what he should feel most guilty about. Malcolm didn't really want to do because of professional standards, but Will made an aggressive mood on him and despite the fact that Malcolm got into it, I still think it was wrong that Will was so aggressive.

 

Its a shame about Kai's dad, but I was glad it was his father and not a baby, which wouldn't be uncommon on Maui, that he was caretaking.

 

We are down to less than 30 days now until school starts in Menlo and just 41 days until everything changes. Will is going to have leave his idyllic life pretty soon and face his problems at Escorial and at school with Marie.

 

I will say that I can see Kai as a partner for Will more than most guys we have met. Obviously they will be separated for long periods of time which means they won't be dating for now and UH has a great oceanographic dept so I can see Will or Kai going there and then heading off to the South Pacific to do reef research when they graduate.

I don't see things quite like you do, but that's probably because you're such a judgmental bastard. ;-) (Someone is going to read that, think that I'm not teasing you, and report this review for abuse).

Seriously, I think that Will feeling guilty is a good sign, because he's getting that relationships start before words are spoken about it, and that even if there aren't formalized commitments, there are implied ones.

With Malcolm, Will didn't force him at all. All Malcolm had to do was firmly say "no" and Will would have snapped back in line. I think that Will is enjoying finding out what makes other guys tick sexually, and he picked up on Malcolm's vibes right away.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 12:33 AM, centexhairysub said:
Well, much like Tim; I am glad he is taking care of his father and not a child. I have to admit that I did not see this coming. I guess I should since I have done the same thing although to a lesser extent for two of my grandparents in the past. It takes a special kind of person to do what Kai and his mother is doing. I thought Will handled the situation really well.

Okay, I know this will be a shock to everyone but Tim and I disagree about Will's seduction of Malcolm. What I took from the writing was that Malcolm really wanted to do this with Will but was very reluctant because of the age issue. Honestly, he should have run but he did not. Will just got him to do what he really wanted to do anyway. That being said, I too was very dissapointed in Will. I know he was feeling vulnerable about Kai and that was part of what egged him on but I had hoped he would have made a better decision. I do think it was important that Will realized what he did was wrong and the fact he felt guilty makes me think he has matured in some ways more than we all suspect. He needs to be honest with Kai but I am not sure that either of them are really ready for that.

Can't wait for Jeanine and Hank to visit with Maddie. Great work Mark, this is going to get good.

I think my response to Tim's review largely complements yours. Will is getting that whole relationship/commitment thing, and I think that's a good lesson. The problem is that he'll probably end up dating guys who haven't gotten it. :-(
  • Like 3
Link to comment

When Kai pulled up in front of his home in the low rent district, I thought I had Kai pegged. I figured that he was taking care of siblings, making sure that they keeping their noses clean, no drugs, no gangs, etc. I was surprised that Kai was dealing with a handicapped dad. My respect for him went up two-fold.

 

Will dealt with Kai's dad very maturely and rewarded Kai once they returned to his compound. Things are tough for Kai's parents, but they are proud -- while Will wants to buy them a new TV (and probably will) he needs to make sure that he doesn't alienate Kai's mother. She wants the best for her son and while she may think she knows that he is gay, she should not have to think that the reason Will buys the TV is that it is payment for having sex with Kai.

 

Going back to the scene in the master bedroom, the alcove at 12 by 12 feet, it would make a great playroom and could be closed off from most prying eyes. Stef will have fun setting that room up! Having sex with the interior decorator -- well that was VERY STEREOTYPICAL! You even pointed out the "soft" buttocks!

 

Will seemed to have some remorse and may have more in the future, but right now he is still the oversexed teenager that we have all come to love and adore.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Gah...so much better than what I thought was coming! It totally jives with both the chip on Kai's shoulder and the maturity that he shows in other non-home areas. I'm so glad that you didn't "play" the Dad as some sort of uni-dimensional vegetable as so often happens in these stories. It's a tribute to your skill and hard work that I can feel the love in the house without it having been written about explicitly. Nicely done!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This whole episode reminded me of when I was having dinner with my frend and her boyfriend at his house. They told me that the grandfather had lost his voice box from cancer and had to use a tube to speak- they just wanted to prepare me for that.

In any event, I really liked that you brought someone in with a major disability. That's not something any of the characters have really dealt with, barring JP's friend Fritz being castrated and paralyzed in Vietnam.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 12:38 AM, Kitt said:
Why does everyone react so badly every time 15 yr old Will behaves like - now get this people! - a teenager? I've said it before and I will say it again - at 15 kids are giant walking hormones!

Yeah, Malcolm may have been a tad unprofessional, but Wills behavior in that encounter seems exactly what the man wanted.

I was sure there was some sort of care giving going on from 6 to 11 when we found out Kai's mom ran the restaurant. I was expecting a baby - wasn't sure if it was Kai's or a sibling, and was a tad surprised it was pop, but not overly. I do feel some internet research coming on as i am apparently misinformed about MD. Somehow I have no clue what happens to Jerry's kids once they outgrow being part of the telethons.

I laughed out loud at the reference of one of the reviewers to the Witches of Escorial. What the reviewer didn't take into consideration about the shipping Wills stuff to Hawaii is that the ladies in question don't get to make those sorts of decisions. JP would pop a gasket if they tried something like that, and Stef would erupt right next to him!

As usual an extremely enjoyable chapter. Unlike the original summer of '01, when we were all blissfully ignorant of what was coming in September, I feel the tension building.

Mari is awesome, as you noted, but you're right about who controls Escorial. That has never been in question.

 

I'm glad you liked this chapter. The next one is a little less happy. :-)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 01:58 AM, Miles Long said:
Kai has quickly risen to be one of the more admirable characters in this story. Ahh, then there's Will, who despite his maturity, just can't escape his age or libido. I would be disappointed if I had expected Will to be patient and not be prone to preemptive (and fruitless) acts of self esteem preservation. Alas he is Be Rad's son so I am not sure he stood a chance at a more reasoned set of behaviors :lmao: . I think Kai will be good for Will as long as they both keep their more tempestuous tempers in check. Just a suggestion, Hawai'i has some really good prep schools. Why break up a power couple in the making? :P

 

Looking forward to more, Thanks!

I think your observations about Kai and Will and their tempestuous tempers is apt, but they seem to understand each other. I don't think Will's liaison with Malcolm was really all that bad, but as you noted, we can make allowances for the hormones.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 04:31 AM, davewri said:
Just a thought. Will probably needs a fulltime caretaker for his new house. He can't leave an estate empty when he goes back to California. kai's family could live in the guest cottage :*) Several problems solved.....

Of course we can never predict the future with Mark!

LOL. That's an interesting solution, but probably won't happen. Besides, the doors on the house have locks, and you can have people come up and take care of the pool and landscaping. I don't think he'll need a full time caretaker.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 06:17 AM, Six.Gauge said:
When Kai pulled up in front of his home in the low rent district, I thought I had Kai pegged. I figured that he was taking care of siblings, making sure that they keeping their noses clean, no drugs, no gangs, etc. I was surprised that Kai was dealing with a handicapped dad. My respect for him went up two-fold.

 

Will dealt with Kai's dad very maturely and rewarded Kai once they returned to his compound. Things are tough for Kai's parents, but they are proud -- while Will wants to buy them a new TV (and probably will) he needs to make sure that he doesn't alienate Kai's mother. She wants the best for her son and while she may think she knows that he is gay, she should not have to think that the reason Will buys the TV is that it is payment for having sex with Kai.

 

Going back to the scene in the master bedroom, the alcove at 12 by 12 feet, it would make a great playroom and could be closed off from most prying eyes. Stef will have fun setting that room up! Having sex with the interior decorator -- well that was VERY STEREOTYPICAL! You even pointed out the "soft" buttocks!

 

Will seemed to have some remorse and may have more in the future, but right now he is still the oversexed teenager that we have all come to love and adore.

I think you hit on something here that Will has encountered before (with Noah) where he runs into people who aren't wealthy, and are struggling, but they're proud, and not always receptive to largesse. In this case, I think he needs to be careful with Kai's family, because they may be just that kind of people.

The other lesson he could take away from time with them is that they're happy with each other despite not having money.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 10:19 AM, samjones1 said:
Gah...so much better than what I thought was coming! It totally jives with both the chip on Kai's shoulder and the maturity that he shows in other non-home areas. I'm so glad that you didn't "play" the Dad as some sort of uni-dimensional vegetable as so often happens in these stories. It's a tribute to your skill and hard work that I can feel the love in the house without it having been written about explicitly. Nicely done!
Thanks! I visualize Mano as being more like Frank Hayes than anyone. Quiet, gruff, and masculine.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 10:24 AM, methodwriter85 said:
This whole episode reminded me of when I was having dinner with my frend and her boyfriend at his house. They told me that the grandfather had lost his voice box from cancer and had to use a tube to speak- they just wanted to prepare me for that.

In any event, I really liked that you brought someone in with a major disability. That's not something any of the characters have really dealt with, barring JP's friend Fritz being castrated and paralyzed in Vietnam.

I thought this was a good opportunity to expose Will to someone like Mano, and I think it shows a lot about Kai's character that he is a good, and devoted, son.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I've always liked and thought of Will as a 15 year old with the typical hormones and sexual "needs", but there was something in this chapter that made me not like him very much. I think it was the almost shark-like predatory way he pushed Malcolm into having sex. Yes, Malcolm wanted it, but Will is only 15. This chapter tainted Will in my eyes for some reason. Does he really need to have sex with almost every guy he meets?

 

I was totally shocked by Kai's taking care of his father. That was a very sweet part of the chapter.

 

I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Great writing!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 06:05 PM, Gene63 said:
I've always liked and thought of Will as a 15 year old with the typical hormones and sexual "needs", but there was something in this chapter that made me not like him very much. I think it was the almost shark-like predatory way he pushed Malcolm into having sex. Yes, Malcolm wanted it, but Will is only 15. This chapter tainted Will in my eyes for some reason. Does he really need to have sex with almost every guy he meets?

 

I was totally shocked by Kai's taking care of his father. That was a very sweet part of the chapter.

 

I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Great writing!!!

I didn't see Will having sex with Malcolm like you did. I definitely don't think Will was predatory, and I think if nothing else, the age difference helps Will's case here. If Malcolm would have said "no", or given Will a firm sign that he didn't want to have sex with him, Will would have backed off. We haven't seen Will break the "no means no" rule, and I don't think we will. That's not his style.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Will seems to have found a true friend to be around and fuck when they want as well as surf the day away. Kai taking care of his father because he loves him is so nice, you don't see or hear about anything like that in today's society. When Will saw what Kai did at night he was thoroughly impressed, he will make all of their lives so much better with what he does for the family.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..