Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,794 Words
  • 8,633 Views
  • 29 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

9.11 - 3. Chapter 3

This one is early, but it's 4-20. Here's a chapter for the stoners out there!

June 14, 2001

       

We got to the airport and found Julian waiting for us next to my dad’s Gulfstream V. He was Stef’s personal assistant, and was about as different from Jeff, his prior assistant, as you could get. Jeff was strong, quiet, big, and masculine. Julian was short, slight, loud, and effeminate. I think he and Stef spent more time bitching than anything, but Stef seemed to really like him, and Julian was remarkably efficient.

“Your nose is even bigger than it was before,” Julian said to me, giving me shit.

“Dude, everything about me is big,” I said, flirting.

“I’ve heard that line before,” he said. “Big usually ends up looking like my pinky.”

“More like your fist,” I said, raising an eyebrow, and shutting him up.

“I will leave it to you to work with the guards and get our arrangements set up,” Stef said, dismissing Julian to go sit in the back.

“Managing goons is something I’m good at,” he said, and flounced to the back of the plane. JJ rolled his eyes in disdain; he didn’t like Julian.

JJ, Dad, Stef, and I sat in the Captain’s chairs in the front of the plane and buckled ourselves in for takeoff. “So has Jeanine talked to you about moving to New Jersey?” Stef asked Dad.

He nodded. “She and Hank had a conversation with me on the flight back about financial arrangements.”

“Why would Hank be involved in you talking with Mom about money?” I asked him.

“I guess if they’re a couple, it factors in,” Dad said, but I could tell that it had bothered him too. “She was pretty pushy.”

“Pushy?” Stef asked.

“They want money to buy a nice house in New Jersey, and they want a sizeable monthly income,” Dad said.

“How much money?” I asked.

“Three million dollars for a house, and fifty thousand a month to live on,” he said. “I think Jeanine expects Cody to contribute some money for Maddy as well, probably another five thousand a month.”

“Sounds like Hank found her gravy train,” I observed dourly. I’d learned that having a lot of money could cloud your judgment. I had a friend, Jason, who surfed with me, and always hung around me. I had started to feel like he was only friends with me so he could mooch off of me, which meant that he’d get to go cool places and do cool things. After I moved to Paly, I’d kept in touch with most of my friends at Harvard-Westlake, especially Ryan and Alistair, but Jason didn’t stay in contact with me at all. More or less as a test, I’d sent him an e-mail to see if he’d respond. He didn’t. He was just friendly to tap into my money. I was worried that Hank was doing the same thing to my mother.

“Your mother deserves an adequate income, and an adequate lifestyle,” Dad said uncomfortably.

“Mom doesn’t spend all that much money, anyway,” JJ said. “She buys clothes, but she’s nowhere even close to Stef.” We all chuckled at that. Stef was a shopaholic.

“She dresses nicely,” Stef allowed. “How much does she spend on clothes?”

Dad shrugged. “Probably five thousand per month, on average. Maybe a little more.”

“So what did you decide to do?” I asked.

“I talked to Robbie, and told her we’d give her fifty-five thousand each month to live on,” Dad said. “That way she won’t have to work things out with Cody too.”

I nodded. I knew we could afford it, and my mother hadn’t really asked for much from the family, or from any of us, at least not financially. “What about the house?”

“That was a stickier issue,” he said. “I told her that the way our funds were structured, mostly in trusts, that it would be easier to buy the house with that money and let Hank live there.”

“So it would be her house except she wouldn’t own it outright?” JJ asked. Dad nodded. “She had a problem with that?”

“Hank did,” Dad said. “She didn’t think that it was fair that they not own their home.”

“What did Mom say?” I asked.

“She didn’t really seem to care about it until Hank made it a big issue,” Dad said.

“That would appear to be a red flag,” Stef said. “If Hank ends their relationship, and the house is in their name jointly, Hank may be entitled to half of it.”

“So where did you leave it?” JJ asked.

“I told your mother that I was at the point where I’d agree on the income, but not to buy her a house outright. I told her that I’d think about it. I suspect they’ll want to discuss that when we’re in Malibu.”

“Did you ask Darius about it?” I asked.

Dad shook his head. “I haven’t had a chance to talk to him yet. What do you think?”

We were all kind of surprised that he was asking our opinion. I paused to give JJ a chance to go first, but since he didn’t, I did. “I think you should stick to your deal. If they’d been together for like five years or so, it wouldn’t be a big deal. But they’ve just started dating. I don’t think it’s smart to hand someone you just moved in with the ability to collect one and a half million dollars.”

“I agree,” JJ said.

“I think that if you hold the line, and there are problems, you will have an idea of what this Hank is up to. If there is no malice, it should not be a big deal. If she is merely a gold-digger, then it will be a big deal,” Stef noted.

“Besides, with fifty-five thousand each month in income, she could buy her own house if it was that important,” Dad said. “Maybe I’ll jack that up to sixty just to smooth things over.”

“You’re worried that with all the money we have, by bargaining over this, it makes you look like a tightwad,” I said to Dad.

“It could look that way,” he said wryly.

“That’s not it at all. You’re just trying to watch out for Mom. She hasn’t been out of the hospital all that long, and while she’s doing well, this is a pretty big step,” I said, trying to buck him up.

“She won’t see it that way, and Hank certainly won’t see it that way,” Dad said.

“So,” JJ said. “We do.”

Dad nodded and smiled. “You gentlemen have been very helpful. Thank you.”

“See, making decisions in your cave, all by yourself, isn’t always the best way,” I said, teasing him.

“Yes, but it is more peaceful in there,” he joked.

“Yeah, and his cave has a bondage bed and a sling,” JJ joked, referring to their kinky sex room, a sexual playground Stef had built for my Dad and Robbie. Dad blushed, while the three of us laughed at him.

We landed in Van Nuys and got in the limo for the drive to Malibu. Julian sat with us. “Will you be back in Palo Alto on Monday?” he asked Stef.

“Will has informed us that he is only staying here for two days, so I suspect that I will,” Stef said, teasing me.

“What are you doing next week?” I asked Stef.

“Why do you ask?”

“I’m thinking of going to Rome,” I told him. I watched Dad and Stef try not to get annoyed at my impulsive travel plans.

“You are going to see Berto?” he asked.

“You mean to rekindle my romance from last summer?” I teased, raising my eyebrow. “I haven’t talked to him lately. He’s been pretty busy.”

“You’re going by yourself?” Dad asked, trying to curb his normal tendency to be a control freak. What he wanted to do was lay down a bunch of rules if I went, or to ban me from going, but he couldn’t do that.

“That depends on what Stef is doing. I was thinking that maybe you and Pop would like to come along too.”

“I’m not sure if Robbie can change his schedule around that fast,” Dad said.

“You could always meet me over there.” I winked at JJ to tell him I was about to fuck with Dad. “I know this great bar. You’d have a blast there.”

“Very funny,” he said grumpily. He knew I was referring to the bar I’d stripped at.

“I’ve never been to Rome,” Julian said, fishing for an invitation.

“You could be my date,” I said. “If you did that, though, you wouldn’t see much of Rome.” Julian blushed, while JJ giggled. “You should come with us too,” I said to JJ.

“Dude, I have to skate,” he said.

“Tiffany is gone for a bit anyway. You can take a break. You’d like Rome.”

“What am I supposed to do while you’re off with your boyfriend?” he asked, being slightly bitchy.

“You’ve never heard of a threesome?” I asked. That freaked him out a bit, and I felt bad for alluding to sex with another guy. He’d done really well, overcoming the scars from being molested by his old skating coach. I was so proud of the way he’d done that, and really happy at the way he handled my comment. He let it shock him, then shrugged it off and chuckled.

“Dude, I’m not seeing that.”

“I don’t get how I can be this hot and get constantly rejected,” I joked.

“Right,” JJ said. “Maybe I’ll bring someone with me.”

“Do you want me to set it up?” Julian asked Stef hopefully. Clearly he was dying to go.

“Let us talk about it this weekend,” Stef said, putting it off.

We got to our house in Malibu Colony, although it would be more appropriate to say houses. There were two houses that were connected by a passageway. The northernmost house was originally Stef’s place, the house he’d lived in with his partner for years. He’d since given it to my father, and we called it ‘Dad’s house’ since Dad and Robbie lived there. Cody and I had bedrooms there too, while lately JJ had been grabbing one of the guest rooms there so he could be around everyone. The other house, ‘Mom’s house’, was where Mom lived, although we’d all grown up in that one. Maddy’s room was over there, and Darius lived there when he was home as well. We walked into Dad’s house first, and found my mother and her friend in the great room watching television. That was pretty unusual, since Mom usually only came over here for meals. Maybe Hank liked the masculine aura.

“Hey there!” I said pleasantly, and went over to give Mom a warm hug. She returned it as warmly as she could. “It’s good to see you!”

“It’s good to see you too,” she said, then looked at my face. “What happened to you?” she asked, horrified.

“I got into a fight,” I said. JJ rolled his eyes. “Alright, I got my ass kicked.” She shook her head at me in a disapproving way, as if I wanted to get my ass kicked.

“Will, this is Hank.”

Hank stood up, all 5’ 9” of her, and looked pretty solid. She had short curly brown hair, a very stocky body, and tits that didn’t seem too pronounced. She wore men’s jeans (or at least they looked like that) and had an oxford shirt on, buttoned up to all but the top button. I glanced down at her shoes and noticed she was wearing cowboy boots. “Nice to meet you,” I said cheerfully, even as she gripped my hand like hers was a vice grip.

“Nice to meet you too, Will,” she said. “Here, let me pause this.” She ignored us to focus on the TV/VCR remote. “We’re watching CSI. You watch that?”

“I don’t watch much television,” I said. She looked at me as if that were strange.

“And this is JJ,” Mom said lovingly, even though JJ was clearly uncomfortable. He shook Hank’s hand, and then after they were done, he shook his out as if to alleviate the pain.

“Where’s Maddy?” I asked.

“She’s already asleep,” Mom answered. “You can peek in on her, but try not to wake her up.”

“I’ll do that in a little bit,” I said.

“This is Stefan Schluter,” Mom said, introducing him. Stef had seen Hank squeeze the crap out of our hands, so he opted to avoid a handshake. He leaned in and gave Hank faux kisses on each cheek.

Hank just stared at him, completely shocked. “I am from France, originally, and that is how we greet friends,” he explained.

“I’m not used to kissing people,” Hank said dourly.

“I am,” I joked, making Stef giggle. Hank gave me a weird look.

“So who assaulted you?” Hank asked me.

“Some dude I know,” I said dismissively.

“Have the police arrested him yet?” she asked.

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I didn’t report it,” I told her, trying to find that perfect blend of being firm but polite.

“You let a crime go unreported?” She acted outraged. It was like I was the dude that had assaulted someone.

“I did. It was my decision, and I decided not to turn him in.” She was starting to piss me off.

“You’re a minor,” she decreed. “You’re 14. Your parents get to make the call on that.”

“I’m not a minor. I’ve been emancipated. My parents have absolutely no say over it. It’s my call, and I made it,” I said, this time with more firmness and less courtesy.

“And even though I don’t have any official vote here, I think, all things considered, that you made the right call,” Dad said, validating me.

Hank’s expression clearly said she wasn’t convinced. “We can talk about this later,” my mother said.

“We can talk about it until the cows come home, but it’s my decision, and I’ve made it,” I said. Just then, Robbie came ambling out of the kitchen. He was the same age as my dad, thirty eight, but he still looked amazingly handsome. He had these rounded features that elongated when he smiled, and this tall muscular body that was covered in a cushy layer of fat. It made him comfortable to lie on, and to hug. He’d been freaking out over the fact that his hair was getting thinner, but I thought it actually made him look more masculine. “Pop!” I said enthusiastically, because I was happy to see him, and to get away from my mother and her new squeeze.

“Hey there!” he said, and gave me a big hug, then gave JJ one too. “I’ve missed you guys.”

“I missed you too,” JJ said with significant meaning. After Mom checked out on him and went into the mental hospital, JJ had latched on to Robbie. That had been weird for a while, but now they seemed to do really well. Everyone exchanged pleasantries, so I took that opportunity to escape and go over and see Maddy.

I found my sister in her room, looking just as cute as ever. She was growing up so fast. I smiled down at her, and stroked her back as she slept. We had the same mother, but her father was Cody Warren, this smoking hot dude who was such a good friend of ours he was basically a member of the family. I hung out with Maddy for a bit longer, then went back to our house and went out onto the patio where everyone had congregated. There would be no one smoking a joint out there with Hank visiting. “Well maybe this emancipation thing wasn’t such a good idea,” I heard Mom say as I opened the door.

“I didn’t think so at first,” Dad said, “but it’s turned out to be a great decision.”

“But you weren’t even able to have a say about it,” Hank said to Mom. “You didn’t get a vote.”

“Actually, she did,” Robbie said. Even he sounded annoyed. “She gave me her power of attorney, and I approved Will’s emancipation.”

“You did, she didn’t,” Hank said.

I was really pissed off, but I managed to fight the rage. I walked out so they all saw me, grabbed a chair and put it next to Hank, so the back was facing toward her, and then straddled it. “You need to get a clue.”

“What?” she demanded.

“I know your game.” I gave her my smarmy look, just to piss her off. “You think you can come in here, get my emancipation overturned, and then get custody of me. You know that would get you a massive child support check.”

“That is insulting!” Hank said, outraged.

“Be insulted,” I said coldly. “I don’t give a shit. You’re not going to come breezing into our lives and mess up our family. Not happening.”

“Your mother has rights, and you obviously have issues. Like an inability to treat your elders with respect.”

I laughed at her. “Don’t you understand who you’re dealing with? These men,” I said, gesturing at Stef, Dad, and Robbie, “could have you vanish by merely blinking their eyes.”

“I’ve faced off with the Mob before. No one scares me,” she said.

“The Mob? They’re pussies compared to us. So here’s what’s going to happen.”

“You’re dictating to me?” Mom asked, outraged.

I ignored her and continued, “So here’s what’s going to happen. Dad’s going to give Mom an allowance of $55,000 per month, and that includes child support for Maddy. He’s going to buy a house in New Jersey for Mom to live in, but it’s going to be held in trust until we all determine if you’re a gold-digger or not. And if you ever bring up my emancipation again, she gets nothing.”

Mom looked over at my father, so pissed off I thought she was going to explode, while Dad just sat there serenely. “That’s what we all agreed on,” Dad said. His statement had so much meaning, because not only had he backed me up, he let Mom know that he’d pulled us (me, JJ, and presumably Darius) into the negotiations about her income.

“I think Will should come live with us so I can teach him some manners,” Hank growled.

I laughed at that. “Dude, me living with you would be your worst nightmare.” JJ started laughing with me, followed by Stef, Dad, and Robbie.

Mom stood up, and Hank did as well. “We’ll see you all in the morning,” Mom said coldly. We just watched as they walked off the deck and back to Mom’s house.

Julian chose that moment to come flouncing out onto the patio. “I have you set up for tomorrow,” he said to Stef. He looked back over his shoulder. “That woman is so butch, even I thought she was hot,” he said, referring to Hank. I laughed at that, and then laughed even harder when I visualized him in bed with her.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked Stef.

“I have an appointment at the Spa, and then I am going shopping.”

“Can I go with you?” That surprised him, because I usually wasn’t all that keen on doing either one of those things.

“Certainly,” he said pleasantly. “JJ, would you like to come along as well?”

“Sure, why not,” he said.

“Julian, you will need to arrange for Will and JJ to join me,” Stef said.

“You know, if you people would figure this out in the first place, it would be a lot easier on me,” he groused in his faux bitchy way.

“You already have things too easy,” Stef said.

“And if you want something really hard, come see me later,” I said, winking at him. He rolled his eyes at me and ran off to change our plans around. “I’m going to bed.”

“Me too,” JJ said. We left them all on the deck and went up to our rooms. I pulled out my phone and called Ryan.

“’Sup?” he asked casually, but I knew that despite that, he was happy to hear from me.

“I’m in town. Did you miss me enough to hang out with me?”

“No,” he said, cracking me up. “We were going to hang out tomorrow night. Want to tag along?”

“We?”

“Me and Shiloh, and Morgan and Lance,” he said. Two couples: I’d spent my last month at Harvard-Westlake dealing with that situation. It wasn’t fun.

“I can’t tomorrow night,” I lied.

“Maybe we can do something on Sunday. Like go to church.” We laughed at that, since neither one of us was religious.

“Cool. I’ll call you tomorrow,” I said, and hung up. I noticed that I had a missed call, and clicked on it to see that it was Tony. He hadn’t left me a message, but I called him back anyway.

“Hey!” Tony said cheerfully.

“You called?”

“Yeah. Just thought I’d check up on you, see what was up,” he said.

“Same thing that’s always up,” I said, flirting.

“Right,” he said, but chuckled. “You still coming out on July 7th?”

“Absolutely,” I said. We bullshitted for a bit, but he wasn’t big on phone conversations, so I didn’t go into any big details on my life.

“I gotta run. I gotta pack up.”

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Italy. It’s our year to go visit relatives. I fly out day after tomorrow.”

“You’re packing already?” Shit, I was so used to traveling; it took me all of half an hour to get ready.

“I’m organized,” he said.

“Want to meet up with me when you’re there?”

“What do you mean?” he asked, confused.

“I was planning to go to Rome on Monday. I mean, I don’t want to interfere with your family shit, but if you’re there, we could hang out.”

“Dude, seriously? That would be the bomb!” I knew him well enough to know that his enthusiasm was real. I got all the info on where they were staying, logged on and made reservations for myself, then popped a pain pill and went to sleep.

 

June 15, 2001

 

“Morning!” I said pleasantly as I walked into the kitchen. I was up pretty early, since I’d crashed early. Mom and Hank were there, along with Stef and my father. “Where’s Pop?”

“He already went in to work,” Dad said.

“You are up early,” Stef said. “We are not due to leave for two hours.”

“I need time to eat,” I joked. I went over and gave Rosa a big hug. She was our housekeeper, and we’d been tight. She started making food for me while I sat down next to my dad, and across from Mom and Hank.

“I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot last night,” Hank said grudgingly. She wasn’t sincere; she was just trying a different strategy. More than anything, it annoyed me that she seemed to think we were all idiots who could fall for her lame-ass psychological games.

“It’s alright. I think that what was said needed to be said, but it would have been better if it had been said in a nicer way,” I said boldly. I think she’d visualized that I’d back off completely and apologize too, but I wanted her to know that the deal wasn’t changing, at least with me. I was saved from more conversation on the topic when the nurse brought Maddy in. When she saw me, her face lit up in a smile. That was so rewarding. I jumped up and went over to hold her. I spent the next five minutes playing stupid baby games with her, like peek-a-boo, until my breakfast was ready, and then I handed her off to Mom.

Mom held Maddy for a bit, then passed her off to Hank. I was relieved to see how happy Maddy was when Hank held her, and how well Hank seemed to do with her. That did a lot to push Hank back into my good graces. “I cannot go to Rome next week,” Stef said sadly.

“That’s OK. I already have plans to go with someone else,” I said.

“Indeed?” he asked.

“Tony is going over there with his family. They leave tomorrow. I’m going to go over and hang out with him. I made hotel reservations last night and forwarded the itineraries to both of you,” I said, including my Dad.

“You’re going to Rome?” Hank asked. “When?”

“I’ll leave on Monday,” I told her. “Or maybe Sunday.”

“I’ve always wanted to go to Rome,” Hank said wistfully.

“You should go,” I said. “It’s an amazing city.”

“Maybe we’ll go with you,” Mom said.

“You can go to Rome with me, but you won’t see much of me,” I joked. “I have a date.”

“No strip clubs this time,” Mom warned, still trying to act all parental.

“Only if it’s for charity,” I said jovially, trying not to let her bug me. “What’s on our agenda for today?” I asked Stef to change the topic.

“Well, we are going to do some shopping, and then we are going to have lunch. Then we will go to the spa, and after that we will do some more shopping.”

“What are we doing at the spa?”

Stef took my hand and looked at it with disdain. “Massages, and evidently a manicure and pedicure. At least to the degree that is possible. It appears you have chewed off your fingernails.”

“I’m very oral,” I joked. “I didn’t chew off my toenails though.”

“Gross,” Dad said.

“Why don’t you go too?” I asked Dad. “We could offer the masseur a challenge. Give him an extra five hundred dollars if he could actually get you to relax.” Stef laughed with me.

“Some of us have to work.”

“Sucks to be you,” I said.

Stef looked at my face. “You could use a facial too. I would hate to have you break out in Rome in front of the Italians.” I was on a pretty rigid acne regimen, but I still got zits. It pissed me off.

“They won’t see his zits, they’ll be too busy looking at his nose,” Dad said, trying to be funny.

“The swelling is already down,” I said defensively. It was receding back to normal size, but now the bruising was more visible. “Besides, it makes me look like a badass.”

“Right,” Hank said sarcastically, but I think she was joking. I took it that way and laughed. “Your mom says you’re a good surfer.”

“I’m the best surfer in the family,” I said, mostly to annoy my dad. “I’d show off for you but I can’t go in the water for another month. Come out again in late July or August.”

“Maybe we’ll do that,” Mom said.

“Or you could come to New Jersey. We have waves there,” Hank said. “Not as big, but waves.”

“There’s an idea,” I said. That might be interesting, to see Hank and Mom in their own world. “It’s got to be more fun than Claremont.”

“Undoubtedly,” Stef agreed. I hung out with them, and then got ready to go out with Stef. JJ slept in a lot later than I did, but managed to get himself ready in time.

“So what are you doing this weekend?” I asked JJ.

“We are planning to go out to dinner tonight with your mother and Hank,” Stef cautioned. “So plan accordingly.”

“I’m going to go skating with some of my friends tomorrow afternoon,” JJ said. “Alistair and I were going to hang out at the Pier tomorrow night. You want to come along?”

“You sure you don’t mind?” It sounded like fun, and it would be good to see Alistair, but I didn’t want to intrude.

“Nope,” JJ said.

“I’ll bug Ryan and see if I can get him to go too.” JJ rolled his eyes, acknowledging that it was tough to get Ryan to go out without Shiloh.

We shopped like freaks, and I ended up getting lots of cool stuff for my trip to Rome. “You know, the more I shop with you, the better my taste in clothes gets,” I said to Stef. He beamed with pleasure at that compliment.

“No shit,” JJ agreed. We got to the spa and they did our manicures and pedicures first, then we got to go hang out in the steam room for a bit. Some hot dude kept looking at me, and I was so tempted to make a play for him, but JJ was with me, so I behaved myself.

After that we put on robes and went into this lounge area, where they had lemon-flavored water and fruit to snack on, and waited for our masseurs. A handsome guy came out to get Stef first, then a hot chick for JJ. I sat there and ate a banana, waiting for my turn.

“Are you Will?” I heard a deep voice say. I turned around and found myself staring at this totally hot dude. He was probably in his late 20’s, with dark brown hair and a really wide face. He reminded me of a younger version of Javier Bardem. “I’m Vic.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said. He led me back to a massage room where I was assaulted first by a pleasant aroma then by whale music.

“Are there any areas that are causing you trouble?” he asked me, presumably referring to my body.

“Um, not really,” I said. “Just avoid my nose.”

He chuckled. “Got it. Any place else you want me to avoid.”

“If it’s covered with clothing, don’t touch it,” I said, flirting.

“I can work with that,” he said. “I’ll give you a few minutes to get ready. Face down on the table.”

“Got it,” I said. I stripped off all my clothes and lay on the table, pulling the sheet up so that it came up to the small of my back. He knocked then came in, and without saying anything, he started working on my shoulders and back. I felt him push the sheet lower until it was at the top of my ass.

“Interesting,” he said in a sultry way. He moved the sheet so half of my lower body was uncovered and started with my feet. His fingers seemed to pulse as they relaxed me, working up to my calf, and then to my thigh. He moved up my thigh further and further, and I felt my dick get harder as he did. Only when I’d lain on the table, it had been pushed down so it was clearly visible underneath my balls, protruding down toward my feet. His hand brushed against it as he massaged my thigh and I moaned. “Is this OK?”

“What’s the rule?” I asked, being cheeky.

“If there’s no clothes covering it, its fair game,” he repeated.

“Bingo,” I said.

“So this is alright?” he asked, as his fingers traced down my ass crack, flitting across my hole. I couldn’t stifle the loud moan. “I guess that’s a yes.”

“That’s a yes,” I said. He pushed the sheet aside so now I was naked on the massage bed and started working my glutes, making sure to let his fingers play with my crack at the same time. Then he started working the muscles on the inside of my thighs, brushing against my cock as he did. “Nice,” he said, as he paused to stroke it with his lubed hand.

“Dude, I have to...” I said uncomfortably. My dick, now that it was hard, was being bent straight down, and it was starting to hurt.

“Roll over instead,” he ordered. I did, and he smiled down at me, and then started stroking my cock. I was moaning like an old whore, so he pulled down his zipper let his dick out. It was nice, about five and a half inches long but pretty thick. He crammed it in my mouth, presumably to shut me up, and then took his left hand and grabbed my head, holding me in place while he fucked my mouth, while using his right hand to keep on stroking me. He kept his pace up, plunging his cock into my mouth, while he seemed to sense my level of arousal and kept me on edge. “Gonna cum,” he muttered with a guttural moan, and slammed his dick deep into my mouth. I felt his cock throb as he started to blow, and then tasted his cum as it filled my mouth. He left his cock in my mouth when he was done blowing, presumably to let me finish draining him and to keep me quiet, while he picked up his pace and brought me off with his hand.

“Unghhh!” I moaned loudly into his dick as I blasted my load all over myself. He nursed every drop out of me, then pulled his dick out of my mouth and smiled down at me.

Then he got nervous as he wiped the cum off my body. “Dude, I could lose my job for that.”

I pulled him down and kissed him gently on the lips. “It’s more likely that you’ll get a big tip.” He smiled big, and then finished my massage. I decided that going to the spa was one of my favorite things to do.

Copyright © 2014 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 45
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



This chapter has brought us two people I don't trust and nether should Will. Julian and Hank are out for their selves, Watch out Will! I am voting for them to be in the twin towers. If something would happen to Jeanine, Will would be Maddy's closest relative. Could he be her guardian. Slowly Mark is setting the stage. Who will live and who will die? Again a great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Will's big nose sure gets him into a lot of situations.....The trip to Rome sounds neat and perhaps it will even be more than just some fun. Loved the chapter. Hank, not so much.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 04:31 AM, rjo said:
This chapter has brought us two people I don't trust and nether should Will. Julian and Hank are out for their selves, Watch out Will! I am voting for them to be in the twin towers. If something would happen to Jeanine, Will would be Maddy's closest relative. Could he be her guardian. Slowly Mark is setting the stage. Who will live and who will die? Again a great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Actually, if something would happen to Jeanine, then Cody would be Maddy's closest. He's her father. We just met both of them, so it's a little early to judge.
  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 05:02 AM, Daddydavek said:
Will's big nose sure gets him into a lot of situations.....The trip to Rome sounds neat and perhaps it will even be more than just some fun. Loved the chapter. Hank, not so much.
I'm with Will on Hank. Her being a good parent to Maddy means a lot.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm willing to give Hank the benefit of the doubty for now, partly because she was good with Maddy, partly because she joked a little with Will. I wonder how much she's interacted with signifigant others with teenage kids before? Or even kids at all? Part of her awkwardness may stem from that.

For Jeanine's sake, I hope they all survive Rome. Will can handle himself, I'm sure.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 06:02 AM, B1ue said:
I'm willing to give Hank the benefit of the doubty for now, partly because she was good with Maddy, partly because she joked a little with Will. I wonder how much she's interacted with signifigant others with teenage kids before? Or even kids at all? Part of her awkwardness may stem from that.

For Jeanine's sake, I hope they all survive Rome. Will can handle himself, I'm sure.

I'm sure (Will can handle himself).

 

It can't be easy for Hank to come strolling into this family situation. Will's comments to her, when he pointed to Stef, Brad, and Robbie, and their power to cause her issues, was probably on her mind.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great Chapter Mark!

 

It looks like Will and Hank will have an interesting relationship. Hank maybe the one to cause trouble and push Jeanine to do things she doesn't want to. Hank is now in everyone's radar so she better watch out.

 

Will is still cocky like always. He handles some situations better than others. At least he will be able to escape to Rome for a bit. I think if Hank and Jeanine go there could be trouble. I suggest Will go with JJ and one of his friends and leave Hank and Jeanine behind.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm trepidatious when it comes to Hank ... What would be in store for Will if he heads to Italy with his mother and Hank? Italy's child custody laws are much different from the US and a piece of paper claiming emancipation means very little to the legal system there. As a minor under Italian law, I hope he takes his own security to serve as his guardian. Otherwise, he'd be subject to the will of his mother and, by extension, Hank. While Will is mature beyond his years, there is still a bit of naïveté. Should I be scared? Lol! Thanks, Mark!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

what a nice surprise to find a new chapter today!

 

Hank's whole money grubbing attitude seems off and gauche. Jeanine's income and such should not be a concern for her. If I were Brad and Hank said she wanted to own the house herself I would ask her to put half down. I imagine 1.5 mil might be difficult for a police officer to get.

 

I hope Will doesn't wind up getting burned with Tony. Does Jeff still live at Escorial?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

You do know how to plant the seeds for possible blow ups down the line! I've known cops who were fantastic with kids and those who were just high on the power they think a gun and badge give you. Hank seems to be teetering on the latter.

 

Does she really think she is a match for Will????

 

Thanks for a quick turn around.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter and really enjoyed all the wordplay and dancing around that everyone did. I thought Will handled himself really well, maybe better than Brad was doing. I don't know that we can judge Hank yet, this interaction wasn't really enough to swing my opinion one way or the other. She seemed to be really good with Maddy and small children often can sense a person's true behaviour better than adults. If you ever have someone that a small child just hates watch out, they are usually right about them.

I think part of the reason that I am having trouble with the idea of really liking or finding anything to like about Hank is that you just know as a New York City police officer that she is the perfect person to kill off on 9/11. It is hard to really want to like someone when you feel like they won't be around more than a few months...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Amazing how, in this story, Will's previous combatants are now his solid allies. He is confident taking on Hank and his mother knowing that Brad, Robbie, Stef, and JJ are behind him.

 

I don't see Hank causing as much problems as Marie. Sad to see her squaring off against Will for dominance. Didn't he just go through the same thing with Brad? And won decisively.

 

Fingers crossed that Brad is a narrator also!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 07:26 AM, Edward said:
Great Chapter Mark!

 

It looks like Will and Hank will have an interesting relationship. Hank maybe the one to cause trouble and push Jeanine to do things she doesn't want to. Hank is now in everyone's radar so she better watch out.

 

Will is still cocky like always. He handles some situations better than others. At least he will be able to escape to Rome for a bit. I think if Hank and Jeanine go there could be trouble. I suggest Will go with JJ and one of his friends and leave Hank and Jeanine behind.

I think they'll definitely have an interesting relationship!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 07:30 AM, Rosicky said:
I'm trepidatious when it comes to Hank ... What would be in store for Will if he heads to Italy with his mother and Hank? Italy's child custody laws are much different from the US and a piece of paper claiming emancipation means very little to the legal system there. As a minor under Italian law, I hope he takes his own security to serve as his guardian. Otherwise, he'd be subject to the will of his mother and, by extension, Hank. While Will is mature beyond his years, there is still a bit of naïveté. Should I be scared? Lol! Thanks, Mark!
I don't think Will's worried about what Jeanine could do to him in Italy, nor do I think he should. I don't think Italian authorities are going to step in and overrule an emancipation order arbitrarily, and even if they did, Jeanine would then have to deal with Brad and Stef. Not pretty.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 08:17 AM, Mari said:
what a nice surprise to find a new chapter today!

 

Hank's whole money grubbing attitude seems off and gauche. Jeanine's income and such should not be a concern for her. If I were Brad and Hank said she wanted to own the house herself I would ask her to put half down. I imagine 1.5 mil might be difficult for a police officer to get.

 

I hope Will doesn't wind up getting burned with Tony. Does Jeff still live at Escorial?

We haven't seen Jeff lately, but he'll be back.

 

It is pretty gauche of Hank to get involved in Jeanine's financial affairs, but I think Hank's motives are either suspect (she's a gold digger) or more pure (she's watching out for Jeanine).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 08:51 AM, Kitt said:
You do know how to plant the seeds for possible blow ups down the line! I've known cops who were fantastic with kids and those who were just high on the power they think a gun and badge give you. Hank seems to be teetering on the latter.

 

Does she really think she is a match for Will????

 

Thanks for a quick turn around.

I loved Will's line to Hank, where he said that him living with them would be her worse nightmare. I'm thinking that's true.

I've had similar cop experiences to yours, but I don't think they're mutually exclusive.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 09:32 AM, centexhairysub said:
Great chapter and really enjoyed all the wordplay and dancing around that everyone did. I thought Will handled himself really well, maybe better than Brad was doing. I don't know that we can judge Hank yet, this interaction wasn't really enough to swing my opinion one way or the other. She seemed to be really good with Maddy and small children often can sense a person's true behaviour better than adults. If you ever have someone that a small child just hates watch out, they are usually right about them.

I think part of the reason that I am having trouble with the idea of really liking or finding anything to like about Hank is that you just know as a New York City police officer that she is the perfect person to kill off on 9/11. It is hard to really want to like someone when you feel like they won't be around more than a few months...

Glad you liked the chapter!

I think that Will does better with Jeanine than Brad does because Brad still has all that baggage with his mother killing herself, and I think that tends to make him more reticent with Jeanine.

I agree with you on kids and adults. I think Maddy's probably not a bad judge right now.

You don't trust me? You think I'd set you up for a fall like that? Muhahahahaha.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 11:25 AM, darlingnikki said:
Amazing how, in this story, Will's previous combatants are now his solid allies. He is confident taking on Hank and his mother knowing that Brad, Robbie, Stef, and JJ are behind him.

 

I don't see Hank causing as much problems as Marie. Sad to see her squaring off against Will for dominance. Didn't he just go through the same thing with Brad? And won decisively.

 

Fingers crossed that Brad is a narrator also!

That's an interesting observation, that combatants are now allies, but I don't think that's unusual. Hell, we see that geopolitically. Here in the US, we would view both Japan and Germany as staunch allies, a bit different than the situation in 1942.

I think you're right about Marie. I'm not sure if it's dominance, but it's reasonable to expect that Marie would experience issues as she matures, just like Will did.

Not sure about Brad, but I do have someone who I think is just as good in mind.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I hope that Will doesn't get hooked on those pain pills...he doesn't have a dependent personality ;-) but sometimes these things can sneak up on people...

Will Tony have an epiphany in Rome over Will...I think it is too soon for that though, but it is nice to think of...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/21/2013 03:03 PM, KevinD said:
I hope that Will doesn't get hooked on those pain pills...he doesn't have a dependent personality ;-) but sometimes these things can sneak up on people...

Will Tony have an epiphany in Rome over Will...I think it is too soon for that though, but it is nice to think of...

I think that Will is going to handle the pain pills just fine, primarily because, as you noted, he doesn't have an addictive personality.

If Tony does have an epiphany in Rome, will it last?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Mark,

Thanks for the chapter today. I lost internet this week and missed the last update. Your work is always a pleasure; it lowers my stress level (since I have a paper due today).

Will: He is such a comedic relief. He handled the situation well; being both serious and flirty when needed. I am glad to see that he has grown. He now knows when to pick his battles (i.e. not to press charges on Erik and to confront Hank on the emancipation issue). I am so excited for him to go back to Italy. However, he would need to watch his actions if Hank goes. It is early, but she could end up like JJ; putting Jeanine in a bad mood with Will. I knew that Will would have "fun" at the SPA.

Tony: While I like him Italy could help or hinder the situation. If Tony and Will move forward I could see it being two steps back when they leave Italy. He may ingrain the Italy values even more and try to push Will away.

Hank: I am iffy on the whole situation with Hank. I can understand why Will's Mom chose her, but she there are big differences between Hank and Tiffany. I guess Will's Mom wanted someone that was more "solid". Someone who she could lean on and feel "safe" with. Tiffany would back up Jeanine, but she tended to side with the family when it counted. I guess Hank (in her opinionated way) is more assertive and backs up (or manipulates) the situations for Jeanine. Maybe I read it wrong, but the couple is new. However, Hank made a bad move in the emancipation issue. That insulted Will maturity in that Hank tried to use him. He really handled it well and I'm glad Brad and Robbie backed him up. Their relationship is stronger now.

As for another POV. I like Darlingniki's suggestion for Brad, but I am still hoping for Jeff. Cody could also be a possibility due to the Hank/Jeanine/Maddy, but he has not been a big part of Maddy's life. My vote is still for Jeff. ;-)

Kody

Link to comment

It looks like Will and Hank are going to have an interesting and turbulent relationship! It was really nice to see that Brad stood behind Will when he laid down the financial support that his mother would be getting if she was moving back east.

 

Hank may be looking out after Janine's interests and appears to be good with Maddie, but deep down I think that she is a gold digger.

 

Great story Mark and thanks for the update!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wow, the chapter came so quickly I didn't even notice it! I wonder how Julian (beta reader from Paternity) feels about his flouncy namesake :) It is about time we had a flamer in CAP though, especially a young flamer, because it raises so many issues in the gay community. And no, I don't considerate Stef a flamer...... he is French, which while it is pretty much the same thing, is still different.

 

Good to see the names Alistair and Ryan come up, I love their characters and love that Will actually has friends his own age. I assume at some point we get to see Jeff & Ryan interact? Do we know if Ryan now knows he has a half brother? I forget if that was addressed in the last story since it was Paternity, not Maternity.

 

It is nice to JJ getting back to normal, or as normal as a nationally ranked athlete can be.

 

I am not overly worried about the Hank character yet, Hankis just being a cop, who like all cops is used to having people be intimidated and defer to them. On the good side she can provide Jeannie some much needed structure, on the bad side she could dominate too much so her indivaduality is submerged, and that would be healthy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 12:19 AM, KodeOwl said:
Mark,

Thanks for the chapter today. I lost internet this week and missed the last update. Your work is always a pleasure; it lowers my stress level (since I have a paper due today).

Will: He is such a comedic relief. He handled the situation well; being both serious and flirty when needed. I am glad to see that he has grown. He now knows when to pick his battles (i.e. not to press charges on Erik and to confront Hank on the emancipation issue). I am so excited for him to go back to Italy. However, he would need to watch his actions if Hank goes. It is early, but she could end up like JJ; putting Jeanine in a bad mood with Will. I knew that Will would have "fun" at the SPA.

Tony: While I like him Italy could help or hinder the situation. If Tony and Will move forward I could see it being two steps back when they leave Italy. He may ingrain the Italy values even more and try to push Will away.

Hank: I am iffy on the whole situation with Hank. I can understand why Will's Mom chose her, but she there are big differences between Hank and Tiffany. I guess Will's Mom wanted someone that was more "solid". Someone who she could lean on and feel "safe" with. Tiffany would back up Jeanine, but she tended to side with the family when it counted. I guess Hank (in her opinionated way) is more assertive and backs up (or manipulates) the situations for Jeanine. Maybe I read it wrong, but the couple is new. However, Hank made a bad move in the emancipation issue. That insulted Will maturity in that Hank tried to use him. He really handled it well and I'm glad Brad and Robbie backed him up. Their relationship is stronger now.

As for another POV. I like Darlingniki's suggestion for Brad, but I am still hoping for Jeff. Cody could also be a possibility due to the Hank/Jeanine/Maddy, but he has not been a big part of Maddy's life. My vote is still for Jeff. ;-)

Kody

I'm glad you enjoyed it. As you can see, it's been a while since I've been here, at least to do more than lurk.

Will matures in fits and spurts, but he's learning to handle people better. Italy should be an interesting trip for both Will and Tony.

I can see how Jeanine would really relish some strength and stability at this point.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 01:12 AM, Six.Gauge said:
It looks like Will and Hank are going to have an interesting and turbulent relationship! It was really nice to see that Brad stood behind Will when he laid down the financial support that his mother would be getting if she was moving back east.

 

Hank may be looking out after Janine's interests and appears to be good with Maddie, but deep down I think that she is a gold digger.

 

Great story Mark and thanks for the update!

You know me: you just don't know what to expect. ;-)

 

I like that you picked up on how well Brad and Will are doing. It's really important to Will that people have his back, especially his family members. Brad seems to get that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..