Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 1,347 Words
  • 2,325 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Only Prompts - 9. BT in Space Prompt 533

strong>Prompt 533 – Creative
Tag – Police Officer
You recently graduated from the academy, and have your own assigned area to protect. However, you aren’t a normal police officer, because your beat is a quadrant of space. What is your job like?

BT in Space

 

Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away, there was space—the final frontier. There was also Russo. Benjamin Thomas Russo. Officer BT Russo of the Inter-Galactic Police Corps was on patrol on his first solo mission.

“In the rat’s ass of the universe; the arm-pit of space.” Russo spun his chair, lifting his feet up. He grinned like a small boy.

“BT, you know you should not spin that way.”

“Shut-up, Al,” Russo said to his Communications Officer.

The machine tutted, “You know my name is not Al. You know my name is Artificial Intelligent Communications Officer.5.0.1. It is an I not an L!”

“Did you just tsk at me?”

“I may have.” Al giggled. “It’s your fault! I hope you are going to put back my proper programming before we go home.”

“I will. Until then, just enjoy not being so mechanical.”

“BT, you know I’m not a mech! I have no moving parts, this chassis is solid-state!”

BT grinned. “You’re an ass.”

“Why do you insist on calling me a donkey?”

Russo was about to say something more when he saw a blip on his forward viewer. “Oh yes, and just who are you?”

“You know who I am, BT. Well, not really who, more a what.”

“Shhh. Do your job for a change. There’s a ship out there.”

Al uttered a squeak and turned its attention to the new ship. “It’s a passenger vessel; fifteen souls. Shall I hail her?”

“Yes, please. Make it a stop and board request.” BT pulled the top of his uniform together and pressed to seal it closed. “Ready six Constables, please Al.”

“Aye, aye, Lieutenant Russo. They will be at the transporter, sir.”

As he walked to the door, BT said, “Watch the place for me, Al.”

“Aye, sir … Sir?”

Ignoring the open doorway BT stopped. “What is it?”

“The ship, sir. The Captain … said no thank you.”

Benjamin Thomas spun around, his face the colour of beets. “What?”

“They said—”

“I heard you!” Swearing under his breath, BT retook his seat. “Get them on the line.”

“Line, BT? I don’t know—”

A loud impatient sigh was followed by more swearing, “Oh, for pity’s sake! Get the Captain on. Let me speak to him.”

“I’ll hail them, sir.” Al was silent for a few moments, then: “Captain Heaven for you, sir.”

Benjamin Thomas Russo stood. He pulled his shoulders back and waited for the forward view screen to present Captain Heaven to him. There was static, and when the screen cleared, BT’s mouth dropped open and his eyes widened. The red-fright wig was shockingly bright, and he hadn’t seen so much glitter since he went to his mother’s retro New Year’s Eve party, four years previous.

**

Lavish Heaven looked at the young Lieutenant. He turned and signaled his Comms Officer to mute the sound. Once the CO nodded, Heaven said to his Bridge Officers, “He’s a cute one, isn’t he boys?”

The officers nodded their agreement. Heaven smiled and said, “Well, let’s enjoy this little whippersnapper! Let me talk to him, Chastity.”

“Go ahead, Captain,” Chastity Slims replied.

“So, dahhhling. How can I help?”

**

BT looked at the garish make-up Captain Heaven had on. Then he blinked. “Captain Heaven, I have issued a stop and board request, which you have refused. In this Quadrant, you cannot refuse.”

“Can I not? What will happen if I do refuse, um …?”

“Lieutenant B T Russo.”

“Yes, of course. What happens if I refuse, Lieutenant B T Russo?”

“I can arrest you and your crew and seize your ship, Captain.”

Captain Heaven gasped and put his hand to his throat in mock horror.

BT glared at the screen. “We will be boarding, Captain. The Inter-Galactic Police have the right to do so. Your permission is not required, sir.”

Heaven smirked and said, “I’ll await you in the transporter room then, Lieutenant.” Then the screen went black.

BT stood, fuming. Finally he turned to Al, and blurted, “Are those Constables in the transporter room, Al?”

“Aye, sir.”

“Get the coordinates. I’ll signal you from the down there.”

BT strode angrily down the passageway to the transporter room. ‘Who does he think he is? Captain Heaven, what kind of name is that?”

There he met his boarding party. They were six Constable Androids—each highly skilled and designed for police work. They were each free-thinkers within the rules of their programming. Five were dressed in smart grey uniforms and the sixth in black. This one was leader of the group, under BT.

They stood at attention awaiting orders. BT glanced at them and then spoke to the leader, “Six. Is everything ready?”

“Yes sir.” Six responded, his voice had a clipped, almost English tone.

The Lieutenant hit the comm button. “Al? Send the coordinates please.”

“Yes, sir. The transporter is ready sir.”

“Fine. Thank you, you have the ship, Al.”

“Sir,” Six spoke up. He didn’t wait for a reply from BT. “You should not leave the ship, sir. This is a simple stop and board, sir. You should not be endangering your life.”

“Nonsense. This will be a simple job. Let’s go.”

The seven stood on the transporter pads and BT said, “Send us, Al.”

“Yes, sir.”

And the seven faded out in a wavy haze.

They reappeared seconds later aboard Captain Heaven’s ship The Master Baiter.

BT looked around and settled on the man who stood dressed in navy blue trousers and a blazer over a white sweater. Gone was the make-up and the wild red wig. Benjamin Thomas gazed at the man for a minute before he realized his mouth was open. “Captain?”

“Yes. I’m Captain Martin Heaven.”

BT stared at the handsome man. “Um … Lieutenant Russo.”

Six stood at attention but turned to his commanding officer and said, “Sir! Shall we begin?”

“Y-yes. Yes. Off you go report to me when you are done.”

Captain Heaven watched the six Constables leave his transporter room. He turned to BT. “My crew and guests will cooperate, of course, Lieutenant Russo.”

“Thank you, Captain. I assure you this is normal procedure.”

The taller man smiled. “Will you join me for tea or perhaps you’d enjoy something harder?”

“Tea, thank you, Captain, would be lovely.”

They took tea in the Captain’s Dining room.

Unable to hold back, BT asked about the glitter and red-fright wig. It turned out all aboard were gay performers who put on drag shows throughout the quadrant.

BT found himself very attracted to the Captain, who knew of course and thought he’d try to reel this one in. “So, my dear lieutenant you must get lonely out here. How long is your tour of duty?”

“Six months. I’ve already been out here for two.”

“Lonely?”

“A little.” BT smiled shyly.

“Missing your girl?”

“Um … no girl back home, no.”

Heaven leaned over and stroked BT’s thigh and then moved his hand to a more central position on BT’s groin area.

“Oh.” BT groaned, and returned the passionate kiss the Captain surprised him with.

“Come to my cabin, Lieutenant?”

“Yes. Yes sir.”

Six and the Constables finished their duty, and Six returned the Constables to the transporter. He then went in search of his commanding officer. He rapped sharply on the Captain’s door. He heard, but ignored the groans and moans from inside. “Sir, we have completed the search.”

“Oh… mmm ... god. Good, um good, Six. Please stand by.”

Six ignored the rhythmic squeaking sounds. Twenty-three point four minutes later, BT opened the door, still adjusting his uniform. The shirtless Captain grinned at the younger man.

“Come back anytime, Lieutenant. I’ll look after you.”

“Yes, Captain Heaven. It was my pleasure, sir.”

“Oh, I’ve no doubt about that. It was very much mine too.”

BT and Six returned to their ship. BT could not stop grinning.

Al commented, “You look very happy and content. What happened over there?”

BT grinned and patted the Al’s top panel. “Oh, I was in Heaven.”

 

C'est Fini

Thanks to my brilliant editor, AC Benus. If you haven't read AC's work, honestly you don't know what you're missing!
Thanks to all of you too, who read my words!
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A camp little treat for October - like a bon mot bonne bouche - a grownup delight!

 

Thanks for posting this

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

:lmao:  this was awesome. Maybe BT can tinker with the android program and add a few extra tricks to their repertoire. I'm sure the Captain and crew of Heaven will appreciate that. :P  Please do some more BT prompts for us. I'm sure Mike can inspire you. :P  ;) 

:D Glad you enjoyed it Tim!  BT in Space I could likely do more of.. so much to do right now.. we'll see! 

 

Thanks so much xoxxo

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

After reading some of your more sinister tales (was that a left-handed compliment or was that too gauche?), I was expecting to read, ‘In space, no one can hear you scream!’ There may have been screaming, but Six would have ignored them too. I hope for BT’s sake that recordings of the boarding are not filed and sent back to base…  ;–)

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

After reading some of your more sinister tales (was that a left-handed compliment or was that too gauche?), I was expecting to read, ‘In space, no one can hear you scream!’ There may have been screaming, but Six would have ignored them too. I hope for BT’s sake that recordings of the boarding are not filed and sent back to base…  ;–)

Sinister??   LOL. I hope you got a chuckle or two out of it.  Thanks for reading.. droughtquake.. xoxo

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..