Never have I ever finished writing a single chapter of a story.

Suddenly I feel like at least trying to finish it tonight.

Neither have I. I did start one, though, "It was a dark and rainy night." Then I got writer's block....and that was 26 years ago. :(

Never have I made a citizen's arrest.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it's very easy. Just write a small story about a vampire, then have it dead at the end. Ta-ra! You just killed a vampire! :D

But I never did it too. Vampire aren't my things.

I never written a story where the hero's name is Ieshwar. :D

Ieshwar

Never have I ever bought something impulsively.

Good grief! When it comes to clothes, shoes, etc I only buy impulsively...(or is that compulsively? :wacko: ) especially if there's a sale. It eases my conscience. Went shopping for runners once and came out with a full length black leather coat. That's what I do my GQ poses in. :lol:

Never have I taken my car to a 'business' car wash place

(I always go to one of those fundraising groups at a local gas station. I pay a lot of money for a lousy wash. :( )

Good grief! When it comes to clothes, shoes, etc I only buy impulsively...(or is that compulsively? :wacko: ) especially if there's a sale. It eases my conscience. Went shopping for runners once and came out with a full length black leather coat. That's what I do my GQ poses in. :lol:

Never have I taken my car to a 'business' car wash place

(I always go to one of those fundraising groups at a local gas station. I pay a lot of money for a lousy wash. :( )

Nor have I.

Never have I owned a car.

Since three of you answered the same one...

:lol: I have. All the time.

Never have I ever gotten in a fist fight.

It was more of a shoving match.

B) ................G_d, I have!!!! (looks at empty wallet)

I have never been skiing

Nope. Now snowboarding, that's another story B)

Nor have I.

Never have I owned a car.

Ask me this again in January and I can say yes! That's when I turn 21 and my dad transfers my car over to me and has me get my own policy... that part's gonna suck with an accident and two tickets on my record. Not to mention being a young male in New Jersey... I still don't understand why men have higher rates when women get into and cause almost all of the accidents!

Never have I ever like the song "Because I'm Awesome" by The Dolly Rots.

The store plays this song ALL THE f**kING TIME and it PISSES ME OFF! It makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER! The line "I'm awesome because I'm naturally deoderized!" is the last straw!

Since three of you answered the same one...

It was more of a shoving match.

Nope. Now snowboarding, that's another story B)

Ask me this again in January and I can say yes! That's when I turn 21 and my dad transfers my car over to me and has me get my own policy... that part's gonna suck with an accident and two tickets on my record. Not to mention being a young male in New Jersey... I still don't understand why men have higher rates when women get into and cause almost all of the accidents!

Never have I ever like the song "Because I'm Awesome" by The Dolly Rots.

The store plays this song ALL THE f**kING TIME and it PISSES ME OFF! It makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER! The line "I'm awesome because I'm naturally deoderized!" is the last straw!

B) ......Don't even think of humming it, I have been blessed and I have never heard it(What are the odds on three of us answering at the same time.).........so

Never have I heard the song "Because I'm Awesome"