• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly no. I know a guy who stayed up an entire spring break thought. He did it by eating coffee beans.

Never have I ever seen Christmas decor up long before Halloween.

I went into my store today to tell my supervisor that I couldn't work a certain day... and saw that the seasonal department was all set up for Christmas! It's been up for WEEKS ALREADY! I almost cried.

I was angry! lol

I think dating more than one guy at one time requires dating a guy... so no!

Never have I ever done shots.

Embarrassingly enough, I have shots. It was a shot of Ouzo and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone... had to use a Pina Colada to wash out the nasty taste of black licorice.

Embarrassingly enough, I have shots. It was a shot of Ouzo and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone... had to use a Pina Colada to wash out the nasty taste of black licorice.

Ugh i had that... Also never drink a Four Horsemen! Strong stuff right there...

I was angry! lol

I think dating more than one guy at one time requires dating a guy... so no!

Never have I ever done shots.

Aye, this past friday was my birthday party, and lets just say after all those shots, i don't think i'll be having more for a while. The good thing is i know which shots are tasty now!!!

I have never smoked weed.

I smelled it everyday in high school though :wub:

Ugh i had that... Also never drink a Four Horsemen! Strong stuff right there...

Aye, this past friday was my birthday party, and lets just say after all those shots, i don't think i'll be having more for a while. The good thing is i know which shots are tasty now!!!

I have never smoked weed.

I smelled it everyday in high school though :wub:

oh, sometimtimes i prefet to have shots than a drink, if the drink is oo strong and there's no right juice to cover the taste ^^' with shots it's just a few seconds and you can wash it away :]

and yeah, i've never smoked pot :P but then neither have i ever smelled it. even if guys in my HS did they never got as far as bringing it to school O_o

and i'm already addicted to too many things to experiment with drugs :P

i have never slept longer than till noon

(so not true *giggles*)

Does Kraft Macaroni and Cheese count?

Never have I ever cleaned a keyboard by taking out the key's individually.

I wouldn't recommend doing that. lol

I think i would kill myself if i ever did that...

I Never kissed another guy i had feelings for...

What? Aren't you supposed to be gay? I like every guy! :P nah, but the special 'like' is only one.

I have never stood in a barrel of maggots on one feet, completely nude at midnight! :D (1 point to who can say from where I got this idea!)

Ieshwar

What? Aren't you supposed to be gay? I like every guy! :P nah, but the special 'like' is only one.

I have never stood in a barrel of maggots on one feet, completely nude at midnight! :D (1 point to who can say from where I got this idea!)

Ieshwar

Haha maybe i'll try it one day?

Never have i gone skinny dipping.

Tho i did fall into my swiming pool with all my clothes on >< Thats a different story entirely

I've fallen into the pool fully dressed, several times, and there were a few times when my childhood best friend (from before I moved from south Florida to NJ) and I got into a hot tub and took off our bathing suits.

I won't go into details.

Never have I ever drank alcohol in a restaurant before it was legal for me to.

BTW Ieshwar, I HAVE "liked" more than one guy. One of them I'm pretty sure is straight. The other one said he might share his coming out story on National Coming Out Day during the "coffee house" the GSA is holding that night, so I think he might be gay (I'm serious when I say I STILL don't think he's gay, that's how bad my gaydar is).

I think the legal age in the UK is 18, but I could be wrong.

No, I have not eaten snails. I've crushed them before =D

Never have I ever been on a roller coaster.

Just came back from Fright Fest at Great Adventure (Six Flags). Good times were had :D

Thats the legal age to buy alcohol, but I think its around 13 to drink it at a restaurant with a meal, and then you can legal drink alcohol at home, as long as you havent brought it, from the age of 5 lol. Well at least thats what the law was they might have changed it now, but i dont care I'm almost 18 anyway lol.

No I have been on a roller coaster, though i wont go on ones with loops or that go backwards :lol:

I have never been parachuting.

:rolleyes:

LOL, I'll letcha get away with that remark, Ieshwar, just because you're so terrific :wub: (but don't let CJ see it!! ;) )

I, on the other hand, have been accused of that very thing before! :*)

I've never been to Madrid

lol, are you trying to claim that you're just a lurker here, too? ^^

and no, i haven't been to madrit either.

i have never swimmed fully clothed

I don't think me too.

I'm no lurker. I'm just a sweet innocent agoraphobic homsexual in Mauritius! :D But I'm no postaholic!

I have never told Kashka that I love her avatar! I find it awesome! (Did you know that I love mangas?)

So here, I tell her: Kashka, your avatar is awesome!

Ieshwar

I don't think me too.

I'm no lurker. I'm just a sweet innocent agoraphobic homsexual in Mauritius! :D But I'm no postaholic!

I have never told Kashka that I love her avatar! I find it awesome! (Did you know that I love mangas?)

So here, I tell her: Kashka, your avatar is awesome!

Ieshwar

i'm pretty much fond of it too :P

and yeah, i guessed you do. the heero in your icon is kind of a giveaway :D

*hugs*

lol, how many posts you should have to be legally considered a postaholic? :P

sweet you are for sure, for the 'innocent' part we have to believe you 0:)

Edited by kashka