• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only have I jumped out of an airplane, three times. But the first time I jumped, I tried to jump back inside the plane. :lol:

I have never been talking to my family when a big chicken suddenly attacks me sending us on a epic battle across the town.

I really love Family Guy

Nay, that has not happened to me, and I doubt it ever will haha.

I have never listened to a rap song in its entirety

Maddy

Aye, could never understand it fully...lol

I never had my teeth pulled out by a dentist...

Aye. Well, it wasn't on purpose... I don't think I will go into detail... y'all dont need the image in your heads, Im sure.

Ive never done anything "funky" with an animal.

Though I HAVE held and petted a real, live penguin as well as swam and petted a beluga whale! Beat that!

Aye. Well, it wasn't on purpose... I don't think I will go into detail... y'all dont need the image in your heads, Im sure.

Ive never done anything "funky" with an animal.

Though I HAVE held and petted a real, live penguin as well as swam and petted a beluga whale! Beat that!

Aye? Does eating a snake count?? Or a shark?? The former was for a jungle survival course and the latter was well, we were in the Andamans and Sea-food is a speciality there...

I've never attended a rain-dance party

Me too! :( My situation is worst, considering the small size of my island. :(

I have never met anyone from Gay Authors.

Ieshwar

Aye...I haven't...lol

I have never seen LOTR trilogy...

I know thats a blasphemy...but thats how it is... ;)

Nay, though I know plenty of Jews who have for religious purposes.

Never have I ever been hit on.

Although I'm probably too dense to know if I ever was... I know that one guy really wants to... (goes on mumbling things that GA doesn't need to know :P )

Never have I ever been hit on.

Although I'm probably too dense to know if I ever was... I know that one guy really wants to... (goes on mumbling things that GA doesn't need to know :P )

...and you say you have nothing to blog. :whistle:

Hit on? Not really. Unless that would include flirting, which is not as overt. I did get my butt pinched in a crowed bar when I was 19. When I turned around, I couldn't tell who did it and no one came forward, so to speak. Funny the things I remember. :blink:

Never have I bought a condom from a dispensing machine.

Aye! These are handy when you're 16, and when the pharmacy next door is held by people you meet in church, and who think you're such a serious guy, and that you babysit their kids.

I've never shaken hands with a Hollywood star.

I have not, but apparently the girl from The Departed graduated from my high school. I think that's about as close to hollywood as I'll ever get.

Never have I ever belted out the story lines tightly coiled within my skull.

I've got another one... and I keep adding to certain elements of the one I started already -- without putting any of it on the computer. I just hope I don't lose it all.

Never have I ever belted out the story lines tightly coiled within my skull.

I've got another one... and I keep adding to certain elements of the one I started already -- without putting any of it on the computer. I just hope I don't lose it all.

Aye. Mind you, I'm more concerned about the parts of my body that aren't tightly coiled anymore. :blink:

Never have I gone skinny dipping in the day time.

Aye. Mind you, I'm more concerned about the parts of my body that aren't tightly coiled anymore. :blink:

Never have I gone skinny dipping in the day time.

B) ..........Aye, I have!

But I have never joined the mile high club!!! :whistle:

• Site Administrator
Never have I ever been up past 7 am.

I have. When I was single and would go on a South Pacific cruise for my annual holiday, I would stay up on the last night and see the sunrise -- and then sleep on the plane going home.

I have never gone diving

I've never lied to my boss about the reason I was late.

Jason R.

:o I never tell the truth first....cause I won't have anything to fall back on. :wacko:

I have never played organized baseball.

:o I never tell the truth first....cause I won't have anything to fall back on. :wacko:

I have never played organized baseball.

Nay

I've never reached orgasm more than five times in a single night.

(Sometimes I am jealous of the female of the species) :blink:

Marty

NEVAR! Smoking is the lesser of three evils... those evils being shopping, money, and children. Coincidentally they are all related (as any mother would tell you).

Never have I ever tossed a computer out of a window.

The dumpster is nearly directly below my sister's second-story window, and my old Compaq Presario has been needing to be thrown out for a while... SOOOOO tempting.