Never have I ever tossed a computer out of a window.

The dumpster is nearly directly below my sister's second-story window, and my old Compaq Presario has been needing to be thrown out for a while... SOOOOO tempting.

Neither have I or, en francais, moi non plus! I have an old one as well just waiting for....disposition. What I should do is take it to one of those non-profit organizations who "fix-up" older computers for donation somewhere. But that's not going to happen until I re-boot and remove some pics. 0:) The dumpster is sounding better all the time. :lol:

Never have I had any training in any of the martial arts.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt exactly call it "training". When I was younger I had a friend who actually went to a Karate Class and he'd try to teach me. I didn't do so well...

Ive never put a puppy between two slices of bread and called it a "hotdog".

Well... not a puppy... more like a full grown German shepherd mix...

Never have I ever won the "Last Post Wins" game.

I'll be dead and buried before anyone wins that game. :lol:

If that game ever has a winner, he'll be assigned to a village that doesn't have their own idiot yet.

Never have I ever been a boy scout.

I thought about it, but then it would just make the story weird. I'd rather have her dating a guy later on in the story.

Never have I ever accused an old lady of being a slut.

I called her a douschebag instead.

Never have I ever accused an old lady of being a slut.

I called her a douschebag instead.

:lmao:

Well, that's not what your relic mother said! 0:):P

Of course, this raises the old double standard issue.....believed by all men and many women as well. Men who get laid a lot are studs. Women who get laid a lot are sluts. In all fairness, it has changed considerably from my day (Early Iron Age). :lol:

Never have I bitch slapped anyone.

Can't say that I have....

I've never done illegal drugs

B) ..........Ahemm!! Can I deny like Clinton? :lol: (gimme a break I grew up in the '60s)

I never been skydiving (afterall why leave a perfectly good plane?)

B) ..........Ahemm!! Can I deny like Clinton? :lol: (gimme a break I grew up in the '60s)

I never been skydiving (afterall why leave a perfectly good plane?)

:lmao:

I have not either. It seems my need for adventure died a natural death during my forties. Why didn't I try it out before then? Uhm...such activites scared me shitless.

Never have I used a port-a-potty (johnny-on-the-spot) for anything else than urinating.

• Site Administrator
Never have I ever been to a strip club.

LOL -- strip clubs are very much in the news here at the moment, after reports that the leader of the opposition (and possible future Prime Minister of Australia) went to a strip club in New York four years ago. Some newspapers are reporting that something like 90% of adult males in Australia have been to a strip club, or seen a stripper....

Yes, I've been to a strip club. I was on a training course in the city and for one lunch break, someone had tickets for free entry to one of the pole-dancing places nearby. I tagged along, though I wasn't really interested, as everyone, including the instructor, was going. We had a drink, I watched the guys watching the girls, and then we left and went back to the training course for the afternoon.

Never have I been snowboarding.

I have never spent the whole night in the hospital, except perhaps when I was born.

I get 2 questions given that Ieshwar and Graeme both went for Robbie's strip club question. :whistle:

As for overnight stays in the hospital....lots of them....sometimes I wasn't even the patient. See the ER thread for one description. Most of them I'd like to forget. :(

Never have I been snowboarding.

Me neither. Closest I ever came to snowboarding was standing up on a tobogan going down a hill...a little hill.....when I was younger....much younger. Hey, maybe I invented snowboarding!! B)

Never have I been arrested more than once. :lol:

Does sitting in a hot tub with your at-the-time male best friend, both in your birthday suits, count? 0:) One of these day's I'll hunt him down and see what he's been up to since I moved away.

Never have I ever gotten the back end of the car to slide.

With the way the tires, and the passengers, were squeeling, you'd think it did 0:)

60 MPH around a busy traffic circle on bald tires and A LOT of weight = FUN!

Aye, on a bet in a duece-and-a-half (large, heavy truck) in a mudpit while in the Marines and unplanned 10 years later in a Taurus on the beltway around Atlanta.

I never have been conficted of a felony

...and that's all I'll say about that!

Aye! A few months ago, I got a small problem concerning my dirth certificate and my school certificate. My name didn't match. :(

I have never told someone "Son of a bitch" face to face!

Ieshwar

In what way? Saying it in reference to something or saying it to them (calling them a sonuvabitch)? The former, Aye, the latter... surprisingly no... I should work on that.

Never have I ever ate three square meals at the same place in one day.

Not home cookin', I mean restaurants and other such eateries...