I recently heard...no...read about it in one of HP's Fan Fic and thought WHY NOT??

The first person starts out with a true statement (e.g. "I never kissed a priest before") and if the next person has done the thing that the previous person said, he'll have to say 'Aye' to it and then come up with another truth.

Somewhat like the Person below me game...

So here goes for nothing---

I never kissed a priest...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye...I have been...Didn't like it though...now saving it for someone who is special to me...lol

I've never had alcohol in my life.

The BeaStKid

P.S

Reply with an Aye only if you have done what the previous person says he/she hasn't done...like Francois did kiss a priest...Wow...lol...

I've never had alcohol in my life.

The BeaStKid

P.S

Reply with an Aye only if you have done what the previous person says he/she hasn't done...like Francois did kiss a priest...Wow...lol...

Aye! I tasted beer (very nasty stuff, yuck!), red wine (gag city), white wine (not my cuppa), and champagne (mmm... that's rather tasty!). But those were just tastes, and I don't drink alcohol, even champagne.

I've never been to Las Vegas.

Colin B)

Negatory, kind sir. I have only been to other coast once in my lifetime, and that was a family trip from here to Vancouver to Seattle to San Diego and back.

I never spent an exorbitant amount of money on textiles.

Note: This game sounds exactly like the drinking game "Never have I ever" where one participant states a true statement of something they have not done (sometimes it IS something they have done, depends on if they want to get wasted). Anyone playing the game has to then take a swig of whatever they're drinking if they HAVE done the thing in question. This is how I learned that my one roommate took a dildo in his ass for his ex girlfriend (while they were dating). This is also how I learned that my friend laura has thought about sleeping with me... twice. She's the same one that got drunk one night and tested my estrogen levels by rubbing my nipples... I failed horribly but she noted that one of them got pointy... and I got to rub my other roommates nipples while he rubbed mine... it was awkward.......................

--end note--

Negatory, kind sir. I have only been to other coast once in my lifetime, and that was a family trip from here to Vancouver to Seattle to San Diego and back.

I never spent an exorbitant amount of money on textiles.

Note: This game sounds exactly like the drinking game "Never have I ever" where one participant states a true statement of something they have not done (sometimes it IS something they have done, depends on if they want to get wasted). Anyone playing the game has to then take a swig of whatever they're drinking if they HAVE done the thing in question. This is how I learned that my one roommate took a dildo in his ass for his ex girlfriend (while they were dating). This is also how I learned that my friend laura has thought about sleeping with me... twice. She's the same one that got drunk one night and tested my estrogen levels by rubbing my nipples... I failed horribly but she noted that one of them got pointy... and I got to rub my other roommates nipples while he rubbed mine... it was awkward.......................

--end note--

You're never dull, Robbie. :lmao: Estrogen levels and rubbing nipples.....me thinks you should start a blog. :D

I make the assumption that you speak of clothing rather than, say a quilting bee. I once spent a grand on one suit.

I have never sucked anyone's toes.

I've never had sex with a coworker.

Nope. I've only had one job, last summer, working as an intern at my dad's computer consulting company. Didn't have any interest in anyone there, NOI!

I've never had sex with a girl.

Colin :sleep:

Nope. I've only had one job, last summer, working as an intern at my dad's computer consulting company. Didn't have any interest in anyone there, NOI!

I've never had sex with a girl.

Colin :sleep:

Aye. Well, does having it with myself count?

Ive never guessed anyones gender wrong.

*Im listening to Brian Regan at the part where he calls the woman "Mr".

Aye. Well, does having it with myself count?

Ive never guessed anyones gender wrong.

*Im listening to Brian Regan at the part where he calls the woman "Mr".

Okay, seriously, a polygraph test could have guessed this (Wo)man's gender wrong. Hottest (and most convincing) Drag Queen ever

I've never won this game before (Well technically speaking you can't win this game, but a game of traditional Never Have I Ever...different story). I'm too....adventurous we'll call it....at least when compared to the Nuns I usually play with ;-)

Umm, you can't win this game, dear....lol

Yes, this is traditionally the Never Have I ever or simply the I Never game. Since we can't take a swig of virtual alcohol due to the number of minors (including the starter of the game--me) participating...I thought of another way and Voila--- lol

I never played strip poker

Umm, you can't win this game, dear....lol

Yes, this is traditionally the Never Have I ever or simply the I Never game. Since we can't take a swig of virtual alcohol due to the number of minors (including the starter of the game--me) participating...I thought of another way and Voila--- lol

I never played strip poker

Oh.. um.. hmmm... :blink: *wink* *wink* :P

I've never been drunk.

Krista

I have never done a strip tease for others. (I'm not counting myself) :P

Ieshwar

Arn't you only suspossed to answer if you can answer 'Aye.'?

Aye. Ive done one for my friend with benifits...

Ive never been in a bar.

Arn't you only suspossed to answer if you can answer 'Aye.'?

Aye. Ive done one for my friend with benifits...

Ive never been in a bar.

I can see why you don't frequent bars. :P You have better things to do. :great:

Aye, mostly I enjoy pubs. Irish pubs. When I retire, it's my plan to visit every pub in Ireland. In Ireland, pubs are like on every other corner...just like electronic shops here. :D ....hiccup.

I have never 'streaked' in public!

Aye, sadly i've seen a few NASCAR races in my time.

I never gave a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the pledge of allegience.

Gotta love Family Guy...lol

Well.. actually.... um.. *blush*.. Me either.

I've never jumped off of a bridge

• Site Administrator
Well.. actually.... um.. *blush*.. Me either.

I've never jumped off of a bridge

I'm sure I have at some stage, though I can't remember it -- probably something to do with hitting my head too hard....

I've never been to Canada.

No aye, I have indeed never been to Canada, though I kinda hope to live there at some point in my life.

I've never see a flying squirrel in the flesh.

Do Sugar Gliders count?

I never realize how late it is until it's 4 hours past a decent hour...

Aye, I have failed two classes in my lifetime, oddly enough both were science classes and I'm a science major! (double major in Physics and Engineering)

I never saw someone so ugly that I distracted myself from the pain by dousing myself in gasoline, setting myself on fire, and then promptly jumping out of a window.

+1 for FamilyGuy