An Interesting Game "Who Am I"

The whole point of this game is to figure out what item place or even person, i am describing, in the paragragh below. Good luck!!!

I'm always there when you need you.

I help you in ways most people can't

I'm a good listener and I never complain.

Whenever you're with me you can't help but smile.

You often get fustrated with me.

But you also get very calm and relaxed with me.

You play me almost every other day.

You play me on a flat surface.

I like to be hit hard.

Some people have me in thier very own home.

Most people use me for money.

I have many differen't features including sticks and balls.

What am I? :blink:

This wouldn't relate to many of you as "You play me almost every day" Only really relates to me and maybe a handful of others.

But this is just a random game that poped in my head, you wanna give it a try? go for it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billiards or pool? :(

Leave it to Conner to get it right on money!

Tho most of the answers given could be correct as we'll, really this game is just to see how others take what is said in the description, and use it to figure out their answers. It's something i learned a while back, and was quite interested about it. =P

Now my question for you all who answered is simple. Give this a lot of thought now. When you gave me your frist answer, was it becuase whatever that answer was is how you felt? I mean when you read the paragrah you think about how it suits to you right? It is a tricky game indeed.

Now my question for you all who answered is simple. Give this a lot of thought now. When you gave me your frist answer, was it becuase whatever that answer was is how you felt? I mean when you read the paragrah you think about how it suits to you right? It is a tricky game indeed.

Well, when you pointed out that EMoe was on the right track with sports, it suddenly got easy. You had also, earlier, re-emphasized "sticks and balls".

I played this game because I enjoy puzzles and I like to be right. :P The latter is, admittedly, a slight, very slight, personality flaw. B)

No, I didn't feel "xylophone". :lol: I was guessing - I was going on flat surface and sticks and balls. The first part of the clues made me want to say pet. I, frankly, had no idea.

I might try to write one of these sometime over the long weekend.

Conner

I'll try. It's going to be easy.

I'm round, shiny and precious

Something's written on me.

I'm usually in different colours but not in all colours.

I'm, most of the times, threaded.

I'm your pride!

Ieshwar

P.S Hope it was good.

My first thought was a ring with a precious stone of some sort. The "threading" is what throws me off. But I can't come up with anything else.

I think it's a ring that a mother wears that has the birthstones of each of her children on it. It has a name but I can't remember it.

Conner

Edit: If I am right, it's a good puzzle. If I'm wrong, it sucks.

Edited by Conner
My first thought was a ring with a precious stone of some sort. The "threading" is what throws me off. But I can't come up with anything else.

I think it's a ring that a mother wears that has the birthstones of each of her children on it. It has a name but I can't remember it.

Conner

Edit: If I am right, it's a good puzzle. If I'm wrong, it sucks.

Uh... it's a Gay Pride Flag braclet?

Bob :wub:

I actually worked it out on my way home (from playing pool), but by the time I'd logged in to answer Conner had beaten me to it! :angry::P:boy:

I'll try. It's going to be easy.

I'm round, shiny and precious

Something's written on me.

I'm usually in different colours but not in all colours.

I'm, most of the times, threaded.

I'm your pride!

Ieshwar

P.S Hope it was good.

Hmm, I agree it sounds like some kind of gemstone or piece of jewelry. Perhaps a pendant of some kind, or a locket.

Nope, it's not a jewelry. BTW, by threaded I mean, a thread can be put in it, or is usually put.

None of you got it but Conner, it doesn't suck! :P

Two more hints:

Some cry when they get me, some laugh!

If I'm bought, I lose my supposed value!

C'mon, it's easy!

Ieshwar

Nope, it's not a jewelry. BTW, by threaded I mean, a thread can be put in it, or is usually put.

None of you got it but Conner, it doesn't suck! :P

Two more hints:

Some cry when they get me, some laugh!

If I'm bought, I lose my supposed value!

C'mon, it's easy!

Ieshwar

I'm still leaning towards a flag of some sorts... but... I could see a frash cast for a broken bone?

• Site Administrator

I've been away and only just seen this thread, so I'm going to claim I picked "pool" for the first one straight away 0:)

As for the new one, my first reaction was "coins". The threaded part threw me, but I'll stay with it since I know that some countries use coins that have holes in them.