An Interesting Game "Who Am I"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) .......Hum, Jackie Robinson?

Robinson was inducted into the Hall in 1962. My man was inducted in 2001. His primary team was the Yankees (why always the Yankees?) His rookie season was spent with San Diego. He spent some time with the Toronto Blue Jays. :wub:

Robinson was inducted into the Hall in 1962. My man was inducted in 2001. His primary team was the Yankees (why always the Yankees?) His rookie season was spent with San Diego. He spent some time with the Toronto Blue Jays. :wub:

B) ........smack! smack! on head .....of course Dave Winfield!!

B) ........smack! smack! on head .....of course Dave Winfield!!

Drum roll please!!! Well done. :worship:

The next clue was going to be...while playing with the Yankees, he was arrested after a game in Toronto for killing a seagull. He was charged, but the charges were dropped the following day. His manager was quoted as saying, "There's no way Dave killed that seagull on purpose. That was the first time this year that he hit the cut off man." I believe that was Billy Martin.

Conner

I'll just state for the record that I have no idea who Dave Winfield is.....

That's ok. It would be like you quoting the name of some famous Australian rugby player.

You're up, Graeme. Give us some clues.

It's a koala bear, right??? :P

Conner

• Site Administrator

I'll wait before I try this game. The weekend is coming up here and my online time will be less. It's not fair to put something up and then not be online for a day or two to respond.

Ok, I'll go at it, once more.

You feed me with water so that I can keep others alive.

Leave me with air, sand or pebbles if you can to give me corpses.

I come in many sizes and shapes and from your houses, I have found my way to yur school aand offcies.

Ok, it's very obvious! C'mon!

Ieshwar

Ok, I'll go at it, once more.

You feed me with water so that I can keep others alive.

Leave me with air, sand or pebbles if you can to give me corpses.

I come in many sizes and shapes and from your houses, I have found my way to yur school aand offcies.

Ok, it's very obvious! C'mon!

Ieshwar

Its CJ!!

Well, Ieshwar, it's easy when you know the answer. :P

It's not CJ. Bob's delusional again. :wacko:

It's the "corpses" that throws me off. A Corpse is a dead body, usually human.

My best guess is it's some sort of plant.

Conner

• Site Administrator

The problem with an exact word is that it might be a cultural thing. For example, I had a discussion with an American recently and they said they called what I was talking about a planter, or planter box. I vaguely recognised the term, but it isn't something I would hear here.

The problem with an exact word is that it might be a cultural thing. For example, I had a discussion with an American recently and they said they called what I was talking about a planter, or planter box. I vaguely recognised the term, but it isn't something I would hear here.

See, Ieshwar, he's not that smart! :P

The rest of us are just a bag of hammers???

NO!! Hammers are much more intelligent! :P Just joking.

Hmm, you can at least try. But I did check in dictionary.

Is it a terrarium?

Whoa, I'm not that intelligent. What's this?

I'm rather incomplete alone, so is my beauty.

Made of china, glass or ceramic, I'm quite fragile.

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator

I'm not very good with making these up, so I expect this won't take long to solve...

I'm bright, but not very smart.

I'm hot, but keep your hands off me.

Look but don't touch, is the motto.

I've been known to interrupt raunchy dates, which may be why I'm often not wanted when others are steaming.

I can still have fun, though. Look out when I blow :D