Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play, Ch 10: Tequila

woody

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tequila does that to me, too! Though I'm far too much of a wuss to eat the worm. Yelch.

And a most interesting bit of Scar exposition!

I think I've seen a subtle bit of foreshadowing, too ... though it might not be. Hmm. All in all an excellent chapter!

Merci, CJ!

Well, well, I think Brandon is gonna need help getting those pants off... Unless he's been sweating underneath, they're gonna be stuck to him pretty tight. And with Jon and Eric being too 'drunk' to help, that leaves Chase to peel away the leather... :D

Of course the problem with leather pants is that most of the time the underwear gets dragged down with them... :D

Bob D. :wub:

Great Chapter, though all ill say for now is damn Helen!

B) ....Amen to that, She is just as evil as a certain goat!

Well, well, I think Brandon is gonna need help getting those pants off... Unless he's been sweating underneath, they're gonna be stuck to him pretty tight. And with Jon and Eric being too 'drunk' to help, that leaves Chase to peel away the leather... :D

Of course the problem with leather pants is that most of the time the underwear gets dragged down with them... :D

B)....What a problem!! :P .....remember Jon & Eric are drunk enough to cause problems of their own, I fear CJ is prolonging that kiss intentionally, stoking the flames of the heating tar.

Yeah, why do you leave your parents to get a bossy manager to act worse than parents? (As she seems more difficult to fool.) I'll say, teach your girlfriend to walk in high heels, Helen. And to get a Dorothy costume, Mary-Janes are easier to move around in.

• Site Moderator

Great Chapter, and I will say it, damn Helen!

I smell another set up, as if Brandon hasn't had enough of them already.

If memory serves me correctly, Brandon is bunking in Eric's suite. Jon and Eric are going to set things up so that Brandon will want to find someplace else to sleep for the night. He will be gently herded to Chase's suite for the night. And maybe, just maybe, they will finally let each other know how they feel, one way or another. They are both starting to realize now that they are feeling the same thing for each other, but is waiting for the other make the move.

So I guess you could say the real cliffhanger of this story at the moment, is their first kiss.

Tune in next week. Same goat time. Same goat channel.

Jan

I just couldn't believe that CJ turned last chapter's kiss into a non-kiss. :angry:

One of my favourite sayings is, "Revenge is sweet!" Who can tell me what the typo is in the following paragraph? :P

Suppressing a grin, Barbra reached into her purse, withdrawing the magazine and being careful to keep it folded over to hide the cover. She handed it to a surprised Brandon as Eric began to snicker. Wondering what was going on, Brandon unfolded the magazine, to find himself filling the cover, shitless and in wet jeans, leaning back against a table.

:lmao:

Conner

• Site Administrator
Suppressing a grin, Barbra reached into her purse, withdrawing the magazine and being careful to keep it folded over to hide the cover. She handed it to a surprised Brandon as Eric began to snicker. Wondering what was going on, Brandon unfolded the magazine, to find himself filling the cover, shitless and in wet jeans, leaning back against a table.

Cj, I'm shocked :angry: , using profanity!!

• Site Administrator

Another great chapter CJ :worship: , with another misleading chapter. But I guess it is only misleading to all of us that want something more to happen between Chase and Brandon.

I am now confused about The Scar. He has two of his cronies heading off to Australia to create some bombs, meanwhile he is in Paraguay where he plans a coup, and takes over running the country. So now we have a third locale for the stories to merge. Since I don't think the boys tour will take them down under, or to Paraguay anytime soon (better not be before the Canadian dates are announced :D ). So it looks like The Scar has a very complicated, devious plot going. Also on The Scar front, do we know where he came into his money? It seems like there is a lot to dispose of to make his plans come true.

Now, I'm also wondering how Jon and Eric getting laid will help Chase and Brandon finally hook up. If I were to guess, there may be more hetro sex in the next chapter than between the two youngins.

I was also surprised by the outburst from :jerry: . I know he is trying to rebuild his relationship with Helen and Instinct, but is this a glimpse into what he is like in the future. If it is, then maybe the guys have more to worry about than they do in Lump. Also, with Brandon now on the cover of RS, and in the tabloids, I think it will only bring trouble. With the way the American tabloid industry seems to work, once there appears to be a hero, they go into overdrive to dig up dirt and discredit the hero status. I think all the guys will have to really keep an eye out for things developing. Does Gabe know anything about Brandon's past? I'm sure he would sell a story for ten bucks if he could get it.

Lastly, CJ, the whole description of the pool photo shop was hot :wub: . The whole idea of the boys being photographed in wet jeans was way more sexy than maybe a speedo in my mind. Thanks for the last image :great: .

Steve

Hi Woody!!

Helen does have a knack for timing, doesn't she? :)

Tequila does that to me, too! Though I'm far too much of a wuss to eat the worm. Yelch.

And a most interesting bit of Scar exposition!

I think I've seen a subtle bit of foreshadowing, too ... though it might not be. Hmm. All in all an excellent chapter!

Merci, CJ!

Thanks Camy!

Eric's "special relationship" with tequila was mentioned once before (as a bit of forshadowing of this chapter, actually) back around ch 3, I think; When Chase is telling brandon about how he came out to Jon, Eric is mentioned as someone to never trust when he's on tequila. :)

I just had to get him into black leather pants somehow. LoL

And of course, Chase in a skimpy leather loincloth has Brandon's attention. Brandon certainly seemed to enjoy helping Chase with the painting. 0:)

B) ....Amen to that, She is just as evil as a certain goat!

B)....What a problem!! :P .....remember Jon & Eric are drunk enough to cause problems of their own, I fear CJ is prolonging that kiss intentionally, stoking the flames of the heating tar.

What? I'm not evil... This is their first kiss with each other; you can't rush such things... 0:)

Jon and Eric are definitely drunk, and eric is kinda nuts when drunk, especially on tequila. :)

Yeah, why do you leave your parents to get a bossy manager to act worse than parents? (As she seems more difficult to fool.) I'll say, teach your girlfriend to walk in high heels, Helen. And to get a Dorothy costume, Mary-Janes are easier to move around in.

Aww, Barbra tripped on her whip... Have you no sympathy? :P

Great Chapter, and I will say it, damn Helen!

I smell another set up, as if Brandon hasn't had enough of them already.

If memory serves me correctly, Brandon is bunking in Eric's suite. Jon and Eric are going to set things up so that Brandon will want to find someplace else to sleep for the night. He will be gently herded to Chase's suite for the night. And maybe, just maybe, they will finally let each other know how they feel, one way or another. They are both starting to realize now that they are feeling the same thing for each other, but is waiting for the other make the move.

So I guess you could say the real cliffhanger of this story at the moment, is their first kiss.

Tune in next week. Same goat time. Same goat channel.

Jan

Brandon is bunking in the second bedroom of Jon's suite; Jon's is the only one with two bedrooms. Eric's suite is in the middle, and Jon and Chase's are at the opposite ends of the row of three. Chase's has the hot tub. :)

And yep, they are now realizing that their feelings are mutual. :)

And Jan, I never use cliffhangers. 0:)

Hey, it's a great chapter, ya darn Helen but I was more or less sure that something would make them to not kiss. I maybe in next chapter we'll have somee good follow up to the party in the hotel room,,,,

Thanks!

I normally don't blab the next chapter title this early, but I will this time becuase you just gave me the perfect lead in. :)

The next chapter is entitled: Chapter 11! (oh, yeah, it;s also called "Wild Wild Night".) :devil:

The hell with blaming Helen! DAMN YOU, CJ! :angry:

Huh? :blink: Me? What did I do?? :blink:

Helen's the one who interupted 'em, not me!

I just couldn't believe that CJ turned last chapter's kiss into a non-kiss. :angry:

One of my favourite sayings is, "Revenge is sweet!" Who can tell me what the typo is in the following paragraph? :P

:lmao:

Conner

Well, it all depends on how you define a kiss; their lips DID touch (those of you who said so were quite right!)

And as for the typo, OOOPS!!! :*)

This is especially embarrassing... I made the same darn typo two weeks ago!

Thanks for the heads up on it though!

Cj, I'm shocked :angry: , using profanity!!

:*)

I found it. Shame on CJ for typing that, but a big shame on you to the rest of the team for not finding it.

Jan

Jan, I sure agree with you on the first half of that, but not the second. This was my goof.

Worse, due to me being slow and some confusion, not all the team has been at work on this one. Shadowgod made one overall suggestion, not a full beta, and due to an utterly idiotic goof on my part (sending an email to the drafts folder instead of to him) he didn't even get to see it. Also, Emoe and Bondwriter turned this around is absolutely record time. I really wasn't expecting it to be online until this weekend, at the earliest.

The worst part is, I made that SAME darn typo in last weeks's chapter, (thankfully, Rick caught that one) but let's be honest here; These typos do sneak through occasionally, but they wouldn't if I didn't make 'em in the first place.

This is one thing I won't share credit for, and remember my motto: Any remaining errors are mine alone.

Mine, I tell ya, mine mine mine!!! :P

OH SH*T! or is that sh*tless ;)

And I managed to do it when I'm describing his frst glimpse of the freaking cover shot! :*)

Another great chapter CJ :worship: , with another misleading chapter. But I guess it is only misleading to all of us that want something more to happen between Chase and Brandon.

I am now confused about The Scar. He has two of his cronies heading off to Australia to create some bombs, meanwhile he is in Paraguay where he plans a coup, and takes over running the country. So now we have a third locale for the stories to merge. Since I don't think the boys tour will take them down under, or to Paraguay anytime soon (better not be before the Canadian dates are announced :D ). So it looks like The Scar has a very complicated, devious plot going. Also on The Scar front, do we know where he came into his money? It seems like there is a lot to dispose of to make his plans come true.

Now, I'm also wondering how Jon and Eric getting laid will help Chase and Brandon finally hook up. If I were to guess, there may be more hetro sex in the next chapter than between the two youngins.

I was also surprised by the outburst from :jerry: . I know he is trying to rebuild his relationship with Helen and Instinct, but is this a glimpse into what he is like in the future. If it is, then maybe the guys have more to worry about than they do in Lump. Also, with Brandon now on the cover of RS, and in the tabloids, I think it will only bring trouble. With the way the American tabloid industry seems to work, once there appears to be a hero, they go into overdrive to dig up dirt and discredit the hero status. I think all the guys will have to really keep an eye out for things developing. Does Gabe know anything about Brandon's past? I'm sure he would sell a story for ten bucks if he could get it.

Lastly, CJ, the whole description of the pool photo shop was hot :wub: . The whole idea of the boys being photographed in wet jeans was way more sexy than maybe a speedo in my mind. Thanks for the last image :great: .

Steve

Okay, I can help with the Scar a little, based on what's posted... He is in Paraguay, arranging a coup, one that hasn't occurred, yet. He doesn't have the billions, yet. It may be inferred that he expects to have them soon. :)

He's mentioned in passing that he's an arms dealer. That's where it is safe to assume his money comes from, though you can safely say he's no billionare at the moment. HE was able to come up with the millions used to lure the plutonium sellers, but he still has that. Though, from the way it's portrayed, you can assume that's most of his current money. :)

As for :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: aww, come on; all he did was snap at Eric, once, when Eric sure as heck deserved it! If I was hosting a party and somebody did that, I'd do one heck of a lot more than yell at them. :)

However, look what Jerry really did that evening... (Hint; when he was talking to Brandon.) :wub:

Yay :jerry:

Not to mention the costumes Helen picked out for the party.

Thanks! (and Thanks about the jeans too, Wildone!)

Yep, the costumed and photo-shoot outfits were choosen with care. I figured everyone would be expecting swimsuit shots. :)

Thanks!

Another great chapter CJ.

But see you are evil too with your mean cliffhangers!!! :D

Can't wait for next weeks chapter ^^

-Mike

Cliffhanger? CLIFFHANGER? Shadowgod, did you sneak another cliffhanger in while I wasn't looking?

:o Does this mean CJ is the new :king: King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: ???

No, it does not! I'd never dream of poaching on your turf! :P:P :P

Who has never been shitless and in wet jeans, let him cast the first stone. The funny thing is that Firefox underlines the word in red, whereas Word found it perfectly OK. :)

Yep, same here... I actually read Connor's quote three times and couldn't find the error, so I pasted it into a PM to ask him, and viola. AAARRRGGHH!! Sorry everyone... I'll upload a fixed Ch 10 when Ch 11 goes online. :)

Now that's a far better plotline than making bombs. :2thumbs:

After Chase gets the leather pants off Brandon, he then insists that Brandon remove his loincloth! :devil:

So Jon and Eric will bring two of the vestal virgins (or maybe all 3) back to the hotel. Jon will politely ask Brandon to go stay in Chase's room. Et voila! It's great to know that Jon and Eric are prepared to sacrifice themselves for their bro and bandmate. 0:)

Conner

Edited by Conner
Now that's a far better plotline than making bombs. :2thumbs:

After Chase gets the leather pants off Brandon, he then insists that Brandon remove his loincloth! :devil:

So Jon and Eric will bring two of the vestal virgins (or maybe all 3) back to the hotel. Jon will politely ask Brandon to go stay in Chase's room. Et voils! It's great to know that Jon and Eric are prepared to sacrifice themselves for their bro and bandmate. 0:)

Conner

B) ..............sounds good, but wait!! we are dealing with an evil goat here :devil: , that scene could take several chapters to happen. That "kiss" was not exactly qualified!!

• Site Administrator

All I can say is that Joe needs to change the time he's posting the new chapters. By the time I get to see them, everyone else has already made all the decent comments :angry:

At least we get to see what The Scar is planning, even if we're not sure on how. The implication is that he wants to be able to sell the nukes (hence the 10 year storage date), but we also know from the start of the story that something has recently changed. If he had the capability of making nukes before, why didn't he do so? There is something else that has happened that has prompted this course of action -- The Scar indicated early on that he's taking advantage of a sudden opportunity and he had to act fast if he wanted to use the opportunity. I don't think it is as simple as just building some nukes to sell.

One thing I found interesting is how Helen choose Brandon as the responsible person to "leave in charge" of the group. She knew she couldn't trust Eric and Jon, but why didn't she ask Chase and Gunter to contact her if the other boys got out of control? We know she's been impressed by Brandon's street smarts -- but he's falling down in not ringing her. He doesn't have to do anything -- just ring her so she can come back to take control. I'm guessing she's also asked Gunter to contact her, and I hope he does, because Brandon doesn't look like he's going to.

• Site Administrator

So a question just occurred to me, and I thought that I would ask our Goat for a reply. If we look at the ten chapters so far, here is there titles:

Death Of A Dream

Roadie

Outing

Fish Out Of Water

Moving Day

A Kiss

Lump's Return

Going Public

Anticipation

Tequila

Wild Wild Nights (yet to be released)

So, I noticed that the last three titles have been song names of some popular songs (possibly A Kiss too). Is this a new them that we can look forward too?

Just wondering,

Steve

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..