Whining and exclaiming things

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Christmas music.

The music my store plays is beginning to give me gas... "You better watch out, you better not *BRAAAAAAAAAAP*... Mmm, tasty."

Lol... I feel sorry for you. :blink:

I'd just die..

When people smell weird after doing something or being somewhere and you can't tell them and can only try and manipulate them into a shower cos u don't want to kiss someone that smells weird!

(that was oddly specific)

that sucks...in a way

Im glad i live in california. i went to the beach today.

Edited by DLP

What sucks:

taxes, death, trafic cops, meter maids, slow dial up, pot holes (you can drown in them in my area), speed bumps, whoever thinks that puting up another stop sign will make the pot holes go away, getting a lump of coal (from Santa) but no barbeque

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my PC rules! At least it will when I build it... I have dual-core, DDR2, and SLI waiting to go in.

Anyway, TIME SUCKS! I just installed the new bindings that I bought in October onto my board for when I start my vacation tomorrow in the Poconos. Tomorrow can't come fast enough!