Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Showin the LOVE

Admins also have the ability to not show themselves in the 'online users' list!!! :blink:

oh anyone can do that while logging in, in fact I usualy do it as well you just have to check the radio box next to log me in as invisible

not everything is a conspiracy :P

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Admins also have the ability to not show themselves in the 'online users' list!!! :blink:

Actually, I think everyone does. When you login, there is (I think) an option to say you want to be anonymous. You'll be listed as an anonymous user, without your user name showing.

C James and JSmith are both Admins, and if they want to play games with each other's accounts, that their business. Joe (JSmith) actually has more power than C James, because he can also manipulate C James's story site....

C James and Shadowgod are good friends, and this sort of thing is just playful banter between them. I think it's unfair, since C James can play with Shadowgod's account settings, but the reverse is not true, but the start of this thread shows that Shadowgod isn't without recourse... :P

Ahh, but guys, there is one thing you are all overlooking. I'm the victim here!

I haven't actually edited anyone's account. In fact, in this entire exchange, I have not used any board privileges other than those a regular member has. And this is the truth.

However, I am not the only person with Admin access. :devil:

See? They are picking on me, the meanies... All these pranks using sneaky tricks against a poor, innocent goat.

:P

• Site Administrator
I haven't actually edited anyone's account. In fact, in this entire exchange, I have not used any board privileges other than those a regular member has. And this is the truth.

However, I am not the only person with Admin access. :devil:

The implication being that you've used that special hypnotic goat powers of you to corrupt another Admin into doing your dirty work for you.... :wacko: Shame on you! :P

oh anyone can do that while logging in, in fact I usualy do it as well you just have to check the radio box next to log me in as invisible

not everything is a conspiracy :P

Actually, I think everyone does. When you login, there is (I think) an option to say you want to be anonymous. You'll be listed as an anonymous user, without your user name showing.

Ah! I knew that! tongueincheek.gif

WHAT!? I can't believe you did that CJ! After I helped you frame Ste... I mean, after all I've done for you, you go and do that!

The war is on, my friend :P

B) .........Hang on a minute, I'm going to microwave some popcorn.......

I've done my part... or should I say parts.

Yes, I see them.... :P

Aww, Joe, what a mean thing to do to poor, innocent me. 0:)

:( .........what a silent battle!!! Booo!!! Hissss!!! Ya know some of us would have liked to watch ;)

Take a peek at my profile and my sig if you want to see what they've done to me.

And under my avatar, too!

They are mean, I tell you, mean!

:lol:

Take a peek at my profile and my sig if you want to see what they've done to me.

:( .........Evil and silent, CJ sleep with one eye open :blink:

You took a look at your Interests too, right? ;)

They've??? :blink:

• Site Moderator
I'm not sure what the glitch is, but I hosted the photos at photopuchet and edited my post above.

BTW, we have had problems with attached images for a while now, so this is unlikely any shenanigans. :)

This is true as I reported it before in the Adminstration Communication forum.

You think correctly, Graeme.

I'm guessing that Sir Elton sent the sunglasses to CJ.

• Site Administrator
WHAT!? I can't believe you did that CJ! After I helped you frame Ste... I mean, after all I've done for you, you go and do that!

The war is on, my friend :P

CJ,

1. You changed Joe's profile to "A redneck from Texas"

2. You have announced that your going to Dallas on June 6 - 8th

Do you think this was a wise move to insult all the fine, hard working people of Texas? Isn't this kinda like poking an angry bear with a stick?

Steve

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..