Happy Birthday, YaP

Graeme

thanks a bunch Graeme and Kid :) i can see you are the first ones to greet the new day !

44 isn't too bad, is it Graeme ;) I hope to make the best of it... i definitely have the feeling i had worse years B)

Edited by YaP

thanks a bunch Graeme and Kid :) i can see you are the first ones to greet the new day !

44 isn't too bad, is it Graeme ;) I hope to make the best of it... i definitely have the feeling i had worse years B)

You still have some good years left ahead. May they all be blessed.

Happy Birthday! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!

Basically it's me x 2. :lol:

Oops sorry... :funny:

lol, yes, i realized that Eric :P

but that doesn't mean i am old.. it means you are young :lmao:

Thank you Tiger.. i am sure there are some good years ahead :)

Bah. Humbug. I'm old. :P

that would make me ancient then... no, that can't be.. still doing the olympic triathlon in under 3 hours ;) .. so you are still a kid and i am just grown up :P

Edited by YaP

that would make me ancient then... no, that can't be.. still doing the olympic triathlon in under 3 hours ;) .. so you are still a kid and i am just grown up :P

HAPPY 34!

:2thumbs:

In the parlance of new age-speak, 44 years of age is the new 34. Whoops...if that's the case, then Hylas is only 12 and shouldn't be on this site. :P

Good luck on the triathon.

Jack B)

My pleasure... Hope you had a great day???

Thank you all for the good wishes... i hope one might come true soooon (i have a date tomorrow :wub: hehe).

And yes, Kid, i still have a great day ... its still early Friday evening here ;)

Thank you all for the good wishes... i hope one might come true soooon (i have a date tomorrow :wub: hehe).

And yes, Kid, i still have a great day ... its still early Friday evening here ;)

Ah the nuances of time zones!! :)