[dkstories] Rich Boy - I need someone's help...

I need some help getting Book II, Growing Pains ready for posting. Things are really rushed right now and I need some help creating a graphic 'button' for the story's posting. If you know how to do basic graphics, and are interested, take a look at the buttons already on the site for some inspiration.

Wow, I'd like to thank everyone for the hours they spent putting together these logos, and the ones I've received by PM. I really do appreciate everyone's help on this (and for those that submitted a logo, check your inbox later tonight. There should be a little gift for you as a thank you for the hard work you've done as well as notification on whether your logo was chosen). At this time no new submissions will be reviewed.

Now for the information many people have been waiting for...Rich Boy: Growing Pains will begin its regular posting as of next Friday. Final editing is still being done on the later chapters, but the story is completed, and ready to go!

Wow, I'd like to thank everyone for the hours they spent putting together these logos, and the ones I've received by PM. I really do appreciate everyone's help on this (and for those that submitted a logo, check your inbox later tonight. There should be a little gift for you as a thank you for the hard work you've done as well as notification on whether your logo was chosen). At this time no new submissions will be reviewed.

Now for the information many people have been waiting for...Rich Boy: Growing Pains will begin its regular posting as of next Friday. Final editing is still being done on the later chapters, but the story is completed, and ready to go!

YAY, good news :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't begin to express how happy I am about having Part II of the story posted.

<joins Lugh in the happy dance>

Mind you, it's kind of scary when I dance. I'm way too white! :P I can't jump either.

Great chapter, Dan! :worship: I'm all orientated and ready for the action. Bring it on! :D

Conner

I can't begin to express how happy I am about having Part II of the story posted.

<joins Lugh in the happy dance>

Mind you, it's kind of scary when I dance. I'm way too white! :P I can't jump either.

Great chapter, Dan! :worship: I'm all orientated and ready for the action. Bring it on! :D

Conner

Conner has already said what I'm feeling :worship: :worship: .

Its nice to read again your amazing style in an new story. :) .

I don't how you can find time enough to write, together with the developing of your new business! Cheers to you and good luck for the future.

BTW, I can still dance (I'm no too old for that), but it depends with whom :lol:

old bob

The truth is that I've actually done very little actual writing in the last three months. Growing Pains was largely written through the first draft by that point. I am still finishing the second draft of the story after I got the comments back from my editor and beta reader. Chapters 23 through 34 are being revised now, and I am making regular progress on those. There have been a few chapters of other stories, and story concepts that I've written but I have a priority for what I want to get done:

Let's Do It: I need 1-2 chapters yet to finish this. Brian was getting ready for a very bad experience that I want to finish up.

Dreams of a Father: I've started and restarted this four times now and want to get it done before I get the third book of Rich Boy done.

Rich Boy: Inheritance: I really, really like this and want to get started on it, but I won't let myself get moving on it until after I've done the first two things listed above.

My biggest problem right now is that we have a very full house with five adults and two kids. The conditions I need for writing don't exist much these days...until they do well the writing is going to go slowly.

Oh, and I have a new story idea that will be working through while working on the other three. It IS similar to Rider's Pride in that it is set in a universe created by a mainstream author, but it is NOT PERN related in any way.

That's all I'm going to say about THAT story for now.

• 1 month later...
The logo was completed by Darkfoxprime, with my deepest thanks!

If Darkfoxprime is not one of your betareaders he must have some sort of premonitions power.

Now I understand the logo. The logo really gets the essence of the story - the making of the Grey path as seen between Worthington's and Jamie's hands.

As of your schedule of it's nice to see, but please put your family up front as I can see how much you care for them. Your familys wellbeing is more important than we getting our weekly satisfaction.

So noone bugging Dan about more stories - we know they are there and coming in due time.