Have you made it to home with the opposite sex?

Have you had sex with someone of the opposite sex?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. I am:

• Gay
    • Lesbian
    • Bi
    • Transgender
    • Straight
  2. 2. I have gone all the way with someone of the opposite sex

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. I am a virgin as far as going all the way

• yes
    • no

I originally said "the answers private" because I honestly couldnt be sure. But now I am. Though I am gay in my more . . . manic states I have been known to be sexual with members of both sexes. So its a yes.

Lol, what a poll. I'm straight so the opposite sex, I make it home with David a few times a month. :*) (Too much information I know) "eeewww Breeder sex" has been mentioned... :funny:

As far as making it home with someone from the same sex I haven't done that. I've kissed girls, but eh. I'm too appreciative of the male form. ;)

As far as making it home with someone from the same sex I haven't done that. I've kissed girls, but eh. I'm too appreciative of the male form. ;)

Join the club. :lol:

In all seriousness, men are just too damn irresistable for my taste. There's an extremely rare occasion that I find a woman attractive, but they will never compare to men. :wub:

LOL, for some reason that reminded me of that Katy Perry Song, "I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It"

If/when I ever experiment with a girl I plan on telling my friends in exactly that way :boy:

(well, assuming I do like it :P )

In all seriousness, men are just too damn irresistable for my taste. There's an extremely rare occasion that I find a woman attractive, but they will never compare to men. :wub:

One thing I've notice about guys (Ok, I've noticed more than one thing) is that I have a stronger reaction to them in general. For example there are many guys I find really HOT. There are many guys I'm neutral about (or neutral swaying slightly favourably or negatively). There are many guys I unfortunately find horribly unattractive.

With women I'm much more neutral overall. There are a few girls I find really hot. Nearly all in the middle range. There are a few girls I find horribly unattractive.

Thus, there are actually many more men that I'd under no circumstances ever want to be with than women. However there are many more men that I'd definitely really like to be with.

I just think this is interesting because I get the impression that most gay males would almost always rather be with a male than a female. If we're talking about two 'unattractive' people I'd probably rather go with the female honestly. If we're talking about two 'attractive' people then I'd definitely go with the male.

That's just my subjective taste, what I find unattractive other people might find really HOT, so I'm not trying to be judgmental.

I really want to find me a cute little tomboyish girl to experiment with. I think it'd be fun. Thing is, the only girls I'm ever attracted to seem to always be lesbians. -_- Irony?

I really want to find me a cute little tomboyish girl to experiment with. I think it'd be fun. Thing is, the only girls I'm ever attracted to seem to always be lesbians. -_- Irony?

That's nothing that a couple of surgeries and hormones cannot fix. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
LOL! Me too, Jamie!

I wonder what's up with that!? :lol:

B) .....Reminds me of the 'brown' girl I brought home many years ago, no nothing happened, she got spooked over her ex, thought he was stalking her. Took all the gist of the night out of it for me.

One thing I've notice about guys (Ok, I've noticed more than one thing) is that I have a stronger reaction to them in general. For example there are many guys I find really HOT. There are many guys I'm neutral about (or neutral swaying slightly favourably or negatively). There are many guys I unfortunately find horribly unattractive.

As with Kevin, I get a strong gut feeling to attractive men. I can think, Oh this girl is nice-looking, but rarely do I stare at them the way I find myself staring at men. It's like the way my eyes kept getting drawn to certain paintings in a gallery.

On the other hand, because I believe that sex can be an expression of love as well as a consummation of lust, I believe that a man have sex with a woman -- and enjoy it, and find her beautiful, etc. -- and still be "gay."

(At the same time, that kind of undermines the meaning of "gay"... Any thoughts?)

As with Kevin, I get a strong gut feeling to attractive men. I can think, Oh this girl is nice-looking, but rarely do I stare at them the way I find myself staring at men. It's like the way my eyes kept getting drawn to certain paintings in a gallery.

Interestingly I think I look at women that way a lot, although I've rarely wanted to do more than just look at them and -- hmm -- drool? lol. I don't think I've ever wanted to have sex with a woman, though I kissed a girl and liked it (haha) -- once.

I do look at men too, but if I don't know what they're like to talk to they're not as interesting, while I can look at a beautiful woman and just think of her looks and not her potential as a lover.

On the other hand, because I believe that sex can be an expression of love as well as a consummation of lust, I believe that a man have sex with a woman -- and enjoy it, and find her beautiful, etc. -- and still be "gay."

(At the same time, that kind of undermines the meaning of "gay"... Any thoughts?)

Well, I'm straight, but I think you're right. I don't think it'd be impossible that I'd have sex with a woman and find it as rewarding as I do with most men, and that I'd fancy her etc (although that is very far from my mind right now) but I think I'd still be pretty much straight, since that is the basic mindset that I have -- that of a straight woman.

• 10 months later...

I had this girl practically shove her tongue down my throat once, but that's been about the extent of it.

Ever since I've remembered, the opposite sex hasn't appealed to me that way. That's why I ran a mile when Krista tried to recruit me for her harem! :P

• Like 3

I had sex with my best friend (a girl) with I was 14. It was awkward and she later stated that it was obvious I wasn't too interested in girls. :lmao:

There was one other girl after that and she claimed that I got her pregnant, then some major drama.... then.... a test...

I'm not really into girls sexually. They are just friends to me. :)

I had sex with my best friend (a girl) with I was 14. It was awkward and she later stated that it was obvious I wasn't too interested in girls. :lmao:

There was one other girl after that and she claimed that I got her pregnant, then some major drama.... then.... a test...

I'm not really into girls sexually. They are just friends to me. :)

See, you have topped once or twice then! :P

• Like 2

I had this girl practically shove her tongue down my throat once, but that's been about the extent of it.

Ever since I've remembered, the opposite sex hasn't appealed to me that way. That's why I ran a mile when Krista tried to recruit me for her harem! :P

See, you have topped once or twice then! :P

Lmao, I cannot blame you for escaping Krista's harlem.

I've possibly had more sex with the opposite sex than the same sex. Damn it.

Haha... no one can escape the LINE. Or absence thereof.

Ever since I've remembered, the opposite sex hasn't appealed to me that way. That's why I ran a mile when Krista tried to recruit me for her harem! tongue.gif

But a harem sounds great, especially for a gay guy -- imagine all the other cute harem members you'd be with... and the setting! Turkish baths, velvet, water pipes... belly dancing... you made a major mistake there, I think. :P

I'm not really into girls sexually. They are just friends to me. smile.gif

...and you have to try it out a lot just to make sure? ;)

I've possibly had more sex with the opposite sex than the same sex. Damn it.

Lol yeah, that's not unlikely.

• 3 months later...