C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes 10: Dance with the Devil

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

O M G :o:o:o:o

Who would have ever figured him to be the Devil????

CJ, you have just given us a cliffhanger bigger than the one you left us off with :angry:

Don't even try calling this tense, it is beyond tense, this changes the whole direction of the story in my opinion!

But thanks for posting it, :P .

Time to round up the spices, tequila, and get the coals heated up.

Bad, bad, bad Goat.

O M G :o:o:o:o

Who would have ever figured him to be the Devil????

CJ, you have just given us a cliffhanger bigger than the one you left us off with :angry:

Don't even try calling this tense, it is beyond tense, this changes the whole direction of the story in my opinion!

But thanks for posting it, :P .

Time to round up the spices, tequila, and get the coals heated up.

Bad, bad, bad Goat.

The Devil, in this case, is not meant to be any person, but rather a situation. Or, it could be Brandon's "Dance" with Bruno. :)

And this isn't a cliffhanger!!! It's a nice, relaxing, moonlit ending. :)

Actually, we don't know what happens, really. How far do they get before, shall we say, guests arrive?

So, no tense ending. And hopefully no goat roasting! :)

So Eric is really willing to try the other team.

On the other hand I don't see this turning out well especially when chase finds out. :,(

Poor Brandon I don't fully understands either..

Goat it's roasting time.

Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Holy sh!t Batman, what's going to happen next?

:( ........Acckkk! Talk about an awkward situation, I do hope Chase isn't amoungst the 'search party'. Another cliffhanger, from our esteemed King of Cliffhangers!!!!!!!

I just love "Tequila Eric"! :wub: hehehe...just when we thought Eric wasn't going to do anything crazy this time around. :lol:

No way the ending was a cliffie. It's too hilarious to be a cliffie.

More, CJ, more! :worship:

Conner

• Site Administrator
The Devil, in this case, is not meant to be any person, but rather a situation. Or, it could be Brandon's "Dance" with Bruno. :)

Ah, my dear soon to be roasted goat :P , as a reader, I would venture to say that Brandon and Eric are about to do a horizontal dance that will get a 30 out of 30 if they were on dancing with the stars :D (with us, your loyal readers, as audience and judges that is).

Since Eric had only a couple of shots of tequila, that must mean that he is also possesed by the devil himself :devil: . I think even a drunk Eric would have enough sense not to f**K around with his brother's financee.

:( ........Acckkk! Talk about an awkward situation, I do hope Chase isn't amoungst the 'search party'. Another cliffhanger, from our esteemed King of Cliffhangers!!!!!!!

Well, Chase definitely isn't since Brandon specifically called him and told him to call of the search party. Which incidentally might make their position look even more compromising!

Certainly I surprise chapter!

Poor Brandon I don't fully understands either..

One thing to remember about Brandon; he's just been in a very dangerous fight, he's coming down off a major adrenalin rush, and to complicate matters he has a head unjury and also chugged some bourbon. Then on top of all that, he had to chase Eric, and then got tackled. Then he gets another bang on the head. I'd say it's quite possible that he's not thinking too clearly. :)

I just love "Tequila Eric"! :wub: hehehe...just when we thought Eric wasn't going to do anything crazy this time around. :lol:

No way the ending was a cliffie. It's too hilarious to be a cliffie.

More, CJ, more! :worship:

Conner

Thank you Conner, for seeing that this is not a cliffhanger! :worship:

Eric always does crazy things on Tequila! He was going to take a Harley for a joyride.. Touching a biker's harley is a major disrespect... taking it? I don't even want to think about it.

Tequila seems to bring out a certain.... side of Eric. :)

Ah, my dear soon to be roasted goat :P , as a reader, I would venture to say that Brandon and Eric are about to do a horizontal dance that will get a 30 out of 30 if they were on dancing with the stars :D (with us, your loyal readers, as audience and judges that is).

Since Eric had only a couple of shots of tequila, that must mean that he is also possesed by the devil himself :devil: . I think even a drunk Eric would have enough sense not to f**K around with his brother's financee.

You really, really want to know who the Devil is in the title? Keep reading, it's in my reply to Talonrider. :)

Well, Chase definitely isn't since Brandon specifically called him and told him to call of the search party. Which incidentally might make their position look even more compromising!

Certainly I surprise chapter!

Thanks Kevin! And welcome back! :2thumbs:

One thing about Chase...

What your trying to point out is a nickname that was given to a character by his shawdowish one and not the beverage itself.

Well, it's a very shadowy connection, I admit, but it would have to be in his case, wouldn't it? :ph34r:

OK, a few questions for y'all. I'm curious to see if it came across okay why Jim had Brandon beat the crap out of Bruno.

If not, I may need to add a sentence or two to the chapter.

Thanks! :-)

OK, a few questions for y'all. I'm curious to see if it came across okay why Jim had Brandon beat the crap out of Bruno.

If not, I may need to add a sentence or two to the chapter.

Thanks! :-)

I think I get it. Again, it is a matter of respect. Bruno had been disrespectful to Jim and Brandon. In the biker realm, respect is every thing. Having Bruno yield to Brandon resolved the earlier disrespect. Allowing Bruno to yield to Jim or to "you guys" would have been disrespectful again. Having gained Bruno's admission that Brandon had beaten him, gained Brandon more respect from all the other bikers.

i-voted.gif

I think I get it. Again, it is a matter of respect. Bruno had been disrespectful to Jim and Brandon. In the biker realm, respect is every thing. Having Bruno yield to Brandon resolved the earlier disrespect. Allowing Bruno to yield to Jim or to "you guys" would have been disrespectful again. Having gained Bruno's admission that Brandon had beaten him, gained Brandon more respect from all the other bikers.

B) ...............That about sums my take on it also.

A relaxed moonlight ending? Ummmm... it's far from that. The bikers are totally going to catch them making out, and that's not going to go over too well. Plus, Chase is going to be mad. It's got me thinking though. Maybe it's not Brandon or Eric who need protecting. Maybe it's Chase instead. :angry:

Eric is a promiscuous alcoholic breeder looking for a thrill. We should all condemn his sinful actions and hope he won't jeopardize the pure and beautiful relationship Brandon and Chase have.

I blame the goat for giving Eric tequila again. :angry:

Ahhh, you're very close! Tequila; definitely.. Tequila makes Eric capable of anything. For Brandon, the bump on the head, and of couse, what is he drinking? He's had multiple shots of bourbon. So, the bourbon is the creation of the devil in this case. And who created Bourbon? Follow the link... And there you have it... 0:)

Hate to rain on your parade my dearest goat Jack Daniels is NOT Bourbon.

For a concrete explanation Google Bourbon. Doing so you will find that Bourbon only comes from Bourbon County Kentucky, NOT Lynchburg Tennessee.

Sorry

You Lose :P

Well, this chapter was stimulating in many ways. It brought out my inner urges to beat up a couple of homophobic bikers, it made me feel a great deal of honor among Bikers, and the last moment of sex in the woods was one of the most carnal sexual fore-plays that you have done.

Poor Chase, his brother is seducing his man, you know what that means; It is time for him to show up, JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!...... :D:o:o

As in the Jerry Springer show, haha! :P:rolleyes:

I am glad Eric is happily out of the closet now, but I think Jensen and Keith would be a better pair to try it out with. Maybe, Eric needs a new threesome, hehe! Don't touch your bro's man.

i-voted.gif

Pretty much sums it up for me also.

I blame the goat for giving Eric tequila again. :angry:

I would have to agree. I certainly wasn't expecting that to occur. Poor injured and disoriented Brandon he tried to resist. :blink: Tequila + Eric = hard to resist or fend off. :(

For a concrete explanation Google Bourbon. Doing so you will find that Bourbon only comes from Bourbon County Kentucky, NOT Lynchburg Tennessee.

Sorry

You Lose :P

I was thinking Jack Daniels was Whiskey.

I'm gonna get ulcers from the anxiety caused by all the suspence. :wub:

:ph34r:

Quite right, gentlemen. See: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...mp;#entry158804

i-voted.gif

• Site Administrator

While I may be wrong, I think there are a lot of Scots and Irishmen who may disagree.... :P

I checked Wikipedia and since the name is derived from the Gaelic word for water, they could certainly argue that if it's not made in a gaelic country, it's not a true whiskey :D

Having said that, the article has the following:

American whiskeys

American whiskeys must be distilled from a fermented mash of grain and possess the taste, aroma, and characteristics generally attributed to whisky. The most common of the "named types" listed in the federal regulations are:

* Bourbon whiskey, which must be at least 51% corn (maize).

* Rye whiskey, which must be at least 51% rye.

* Corn whiskey, which is made from a mash made up of at least 80% corn (maize).

The "named types" of American whiskey must be distilled to not more than 80 percent alcohol by volume. "Named types" must then be aged in charred new oak containers, excepting corn whiskey. Corn whiskey does not have to be aged but, if it is aged, it must be in new un-charred oak barrels or used barrels. The aging for corn whiskey usually is brief, e.g. six months.

If the aging for a "named type" reaches 2 years or beyond, the whiskey is then additionally designated "straight" e.g. "straight rye whiskey". "Straight whiskey" (without naming a grain) is a whiskey which has been aged in charred new oak containers for 2 years or more and distilled at not more than 80 percent alcohol by volume but is derived from less than 51% of any one grain.

American blended whiskeys combine straight whiskey with un-aged whiskey, grain neutral spirits, flavorings and colorings.

Important in the marketplace is Tennessee whiskey, of which Jack Daniel's is the leading example. During distillation, it is identical to bourbon in almost every important respect. The most recognizable difference is that Tennessee whiskey is filtered through sugar maple charcoal, giving it a unique flavor and aroma. The Government of the United States of America officially recognized Tennessee whiskey as a separate style in 1941.

ie. The USA government says that Jack Daniels is not bourbon, even though it is made in a very similar way.

Of course, it could be argued that when was the USA government right about anything, so the fact that they've said they are different means they maybe the same... :wacko:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..