Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Man In Motion

And to think I wanted to play Cambronne once they start casting the movie!!! :P

Scratch that idea. :lol: That said, JP's role is looking more interesting all the time! 0:) I already have the "lack of constraint" part down pat. :lmao:

Great chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

I just wonder if Max or Neil or any of these other characters will be coming back. ........ I am glad that they have not come back to cause problems for Robbie and Brad but I do miss this sort of OMG moment of having this character back in their lives.

Chapter 19 will be up soon (probably tonight) , and then Keith, you will get your wish.

Well, it looks like Neil will be with us for only a short while! The murder as bathroom accident is very plausible. Neil was already naked. Post-sex he would have wanted to clean up. He gets in the tub, slips and falls, knocking himself unconscious. The only potential problem is whether there is any skin or blood on the toilet from the first fall.

Back in Be Rad we discussed how Brad's behavior is very JP-like. In this chapter Brad takes the last, ultimate step to becoming JP: Brad will kill to protect his family.

The timing in this chapter is not clear to me, however. Was Robbie preoccupied and distant before Neil came back into his life? I think so. Taking care of Neil may not take care of all of Brad's and Robbie's problems.

I failed to post a prediction some time ago, so I'll post it now. Brad and Robbie's relationship won't last and Brad and Max will get back together with a relationship that stands the tests of time.

Bryan

Wow, does that classify as another cliffhanger? Close. lol. Marks' really gunning for that award!

I wonder if Neil is really dead though, it seems he comes back to torture us when we least expect it. He could have woken up just in time, or not! The next chapter I guess will clear things up.

You also have to remember DNA evidence was still in it's infancy in the mid 80's, but I think the hot water would have damaged it regardless.

But I agree with you, Brad does seem to have JP's traits in getting rid of problems, though I don't think the latter ever got his own hands dirty.

I still don't see Robbie and Brad not working out, Brad knew that Robbie was faking the sex talk, and heard that he was only doing this because Neil was threatening Brad. I agree about him being more like JP. Seems JP was right about the family and it's secrets, and appropriately enough, Brad has taken them over in a very sure since.

Makes me wonder, though. With the abrupt change in Mouse's behavior, could Neil have threatened him (or JP's life more importantly) to get JP out of the picture, so that he couldn't interfere with his plans?

Neil had better be dead. Otherwise, Brad could be in deep doo-doo. :( Brad still has to deal with these "kidnappers" too.

I'm thinking once Robbie learns what Brad did to Neil, he's going to be on his best behaviour.....like forever. :P

Given the comments that Robbie made while talking to Neil, specifically turning down Neil's offer to fist him, that's gotta make Brad feel better. Brad said that their issue is one of trust. I have to agree. Trust is so important - at least in any serious relationship.

I like the way Brad "collects" young men. B) It's much more satisfying than stray cats. :P

Mouse can't be alone. He'll die that much quicker. :( I have no idea how this will turn out.

Yes, definitely a cliffhanger. Move over, CJ, you got competition. :P

Neil had better be dead. Otherwise, Brad could be in deep doo-doo. :( Brad still has to deal with these "kidnappers" too.

I'm thinking once Robbie learns what Brad did to Neil, he's going to be on his best behaviour.....like forever. :P

Given the comments that Robbie made while talking to Neil, specifically turning down Neil's offer to fist him, that's gotta make Brad feel better. Brad said that their issue is one of trust. I have to agree. Trust is so important - at least in any serious relationship.

I like the way Brad "collects" young men. B) It's much more satisfying than stray cats. :P

Mouse can't be alone. He'll die that much quicker. :( I have no idea how this will turn out.

Yes, definitely a cliffhanger. Move over, CJ, you got competition. :P

Cliffhangers..they always piss me off. I don't want to torture you guys. I'm lining up 20 to post tonight.

I had a curious thought about Jackie Diamond from "Land Whore," and how she's handling the epidemic. And all her little cash cow's dying like flies. Is she more desperate than ever, or has she changed her ways? If she gets her hands on Lou, will it be the same story as Armand (with likely the same outcome) or will she refuse to "kill another friend" like she did Armand and Peter?

I don't like the hissy fit Brad is throwing. Yes, he's young, but Robbie has an opportunity of a lifetime. Just because Brad couldn't make it at the Sorbonne is no reason to deprive Robbie. Shouldn't he have learned this lesson already?

Brad's starting to act like a less psychotic-version of Neil, and with less excuse. Hopefully Lou, Marcel, Mark, and Lark won't take advantage.

You took the words right outta my mouth, another cliffhanger! lol. On the bright side Neil is dead, but how is Robbie gonna get out of this one. Hopefully JP's lawyer will be able to sort things out, otherwise Brad will confess to protect him.

Interesting development with Steph wanting Brad to work for him as his apprentice. Be interesting to see if Robbie will follow him to Malibu rather than going to Berkeley, providing of course the whole mess in France is sorted out.

Now that Neil is dead, I can say nice things about him.

Ok, I'm done. :P

That was a really intense chapter! :worship: The big guns are in Paris now, so that makes me feel better.

I can just see Brad being led to the guillotine....."it's a far far better thing I do now than I have ever done...." :P

It's hard to tell what evidence the police have on Robbie. It seems like they can place him at the crime scene at the time of the murder. But that's circumstantial right now. If the police are aware of Neil trying to blackmail Robbie, now that puts motive on the table. :( Maybe Neil kept a diary of some kind. gulp!

If Brad actually goes to the police, will they believe him!

The police don't normally release the details of the victim's demise unless they have clear evidence as to the perp.

I watch too many cop shows! :lmao:

Yeah, I was actually somewhat surprised by Robbie's arrest. Another thing to remember is that they only had fingerprints at the time. There was no such thing as DNA evidence. If there were, Brad would certainly be going to prison. My guess is that there will be some sort of insanity plea, but I am not sure. I don't see the protagonist of the story ending up in prison.

Wow, does that classify as another cliffhanger? Close. lol. Marks' really gunning for that award!

I wonder if Neil is really dead though, it seems he comes back to torture us when we least expect it. He could have woken up just in time, or not! The next chapter I guess will clear things up.

You also have to remember DNA evidence was still in it's infancy in the mid 80's, but I think the hot water would have damaged it regardless.

But I agree with you, Brad does seem to have JP's traits in getting rid of problems, though I don't think the latter ever got his own hands dirty.

Ineresting, DNA testing in it's infancy, well that's good then and there's a real way to get out of this, although neil got what he deserved, I think Brad should have a phycatrist or something. Althought people have killed outher people for thousands of years, death now is truly something that can effect a person horribly....since we don't see it everyday anymore like they used to.

I think the story is going well. What award is Mark Pining for anyway?? lol i may have to vote on this one lol!

Anyway i guess american idol is on tonight so i'm pumped for that too as a side note.

I really hope lark and max get involved again, it'd be cool....max with brad give me better hope...i duno but i'm finding that robbie and brads relationship is to...i duno...forgiving, they've messed up countless times....how many times does one person get....thank God they still physicaly please each other or i wouldn't know what would happen.

Thank gawd Robbie got bail. I feared Brad would end up nailing his lawyer, Albert. :P Hmmmm....interesting question, if you were to rape your lawyer, could he testify against you? 0:)

I really laughed when JP and Brad were heading out of the apartment and JP told Seph not to f**k the boys. :lmao:

Brad and Robbie are really solid at this point. :wub: Yes, I think extracurricular activities will continue to be an issue for them, but, as they say, it is what it is.

I really enjoyed that chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

Glad that Robbie got bail, I do wonder if they will flee the country if things don't go the way they hope! I know the authorities have Robbies passport, but am sure JP could arrange something!

It looks as though the case against him is pretty thin, so am expecting him to get off, BUT with Mark you just never know! lol

You reffering to this poll rather intently! does that mean you only have a short amount of time for us to vote before you post the next chapter to reveal the killer?!?!?

lol....Well I think i need a name change this M at the end is starting to make me mad even tho it's the first litter of my last name....

Initials are M.A.M rather funny and ironic since i'm gay? lol not a drag queen tho so beeing called mam is rather insulting.

Anyway chapter 22

Now we have a rich fellow out to get robbie...why do i have an incling robbies mother has something to do with this. -.-

I CAN"T BELIEVE BRAD! SHOT INSIDE HER???? no condom either!! f**k!!! and yay....i think he needs a kid, but seriously that sooo f**king sad that brad did it... So sad. i was thinking adopting Darius and JJ would be his personal choice......oh well 1986 will be an interesting year haha...to bad the 1700's are first before we get to know that....Oh well either way i'm excited, We need a change, but i still hope when we do revisit Brad's Story it still is his story and not...JJ's or Darius's

Fact about france: If you have a baby, you are guarenteed a 4 months free nany service. No wonder Brad and Angelina live in france!! lol In the U.S i don't even think there's any pay if you have to leave your job for so long to have the baby. In canada your Guarenteed a year, or you can even split it with the Husband and get him 6 months off too. Course the wage is only 60% of your regular wage.

So i think the coming end to this story is sad...the sunlight shining in my room makes me feel sad....cuz it's at the perfect position to make my room all orange and warming...Bah! :'(

Great Chapter

Well, that was a busy chapter! Yeah, I can see a pregnancy on the horizon here, very surprised there was no condom since he hasn't had the all clear yet.

Very interesting about the belt, did Robbie do it, or did he leave his belt behind in his haste to get out of there after doing Neil? Still not sure, least we can discount Brad. I think though he would have admitted to Brad if he went back & killed Neil, & he sure as hell wouldn't have left his belt behind, reeks of a set up.

I just wonder who this mystery person is who is forcing the case against Robbie forward. Someone Brad has pissed off, or an old enemy of JP? Maybe Stephs family still hold a grudge? Intriguing I have to say.

Hmm. I really hope nothing happens to Robbie. For some reason, it seems to be set up to off him, and I'd be really ticked if he was killed right as the two were finally getting things together in their relationship. Sure hope this thing with the nanny was just a heat of the moment thing, as well.

Well, can't believe Jim turned out to be such a sleaze. :unsure:

Well, that was a busy chapter! Yeah, I can see a pregnancy on the horizon here, very surprised there was no condom since he hasn't had the all clear yet.

Very interesting about the belt, did Robbie do it, or did he leave his belt behind in his haste to get out of there after doing Neil? Still not sure, least we can discount Brad. I think though he would have admitted to Brad if he went back & killed Neil, & he sure as hell wouldn't have left his belt behind, reeks of a set up.

I just wonder who this mystery person is who is forcing the case against Robbie forward. Someone Brad has pissed off, or an old enemy of JP? Maybe Stephs family still hold a grudge? Intriguing I have to say.

So now it's someone strange, hidden in the background? :-/

I don't really know about a lot of people who have money and hate against Robbie, Brad or JP's family overall... If it were French, there is Marcel's mother, then it could be Isidore's family, but none of them are supposed to have money. And what I really don't like is 'Deus ex machina' :-/ I hope that it's too late for somebody new to show up in MIM story as a new badass. :-/ Camborone? Injured vanity?? But why? This is not fair because Mark plays some game with us, a game that has new rules setting up while going and we just can't guess out of blank as new factors are coming up. :-/ I was somewhat disappointed with the new development of events.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..