The Perks of Loving You

Hooray! Chapter 10 of The Perks of Loving You has been posted.

It's finally happened. The fireworks are about to begin. Case and Luca will now have to quit dancing around the issue and talk about what's really on their minds.

Great chapter, Cammy.

Ok to quote that little boy from the Incredibles movie.

"That was totally WICKED!!!!!!!"

No but seriously I loved it. I don't think I could have asked for a better chapter then that, ok thats a lie I could have, but we get what were suppose to get and that was great.

I'm guessing that notebook Luca keeps writing in is some sort of Journal, if so its a very nice touch. Most people think keeping a journal is girly or outdated but I keep one so BACK OFFF lol jk.

Great chapter, best Wishes.

NightOwl88

WHAT IS THIS INJUSTICE.

You can't just end a chapter like that. You're under arrest. ARGHH.

I loved it Camilo. OMFG I LOVED IT. I love you. You're brilliant.

Luca and Casey's whole love tension thing is going to make my brain exploddeeeeee. Both of them are awesome to no end, they're personalities compliment each other wonderfully.

I love how you took the whole "I'll sleep with you" thing into a large, sexy, extended metaphor. *grin*

I'm in lovee with this story! Hurry up and write more.

Oh btw, wtf, male bonding? Just wtf, lol.

You know, male bonding. When I guy finds another guy and they bond ;) Why else would a guy be on top of another, in their underwear, sleeping together?

Male bonding has a variety of meanings and generally does not refer to a homosexual relationship. It usually refers to the way men become friends; the friendships typically are based on shared activities rather than shared emotions (the basis of most female relationships). Other terms used are camaraderie, bromance, and homosociality, all of which refer primarily to heterosexual relationships but may refer to homosexual relationships.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Hey Camilo...I think you should take your inspiration and write a new chapter! Cause it's been a while and we are eagerly awaiting it....don't make me nag you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Gotta love teasers, Rush! ;) I can't wait to read the new direction this story is going to go, I bet everyone else loves it too!

• 1 month later...

Just discovered this story, and am absolutely loving it. But I see a new chapter hasn't been posted in quite a while. Can we expect more, or has it come to an end? I sure hope there will be more, because it's one of the best I've read in a long time!

I'm sure Cammy will reply soon. I've asked him the same question in chat and he is working on the story. He's a busy man with school and preparing for college...plus other interests. :P

We just need to be patient. The next chapter will be worth the wait.

Please excuse me for quoting myself, but:

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:51 PM

We all need to give Cammy's twinkle fairy a nice, swift kick in the ass.

Edited by MikeL

I'm sure Cammy will reply soon. I've asked him the same question in chat and he is working on the story. He's a busy man with school and preparing for college...plus other interests. Posted Image

We just need to be patient. The next chapter will be worth the wait.

Please excuse me for quoting myself, but:

Now that you have given him that 'kick in the ass' can I have my leg and foot back? Posted Image
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...