The Perks of Loving You

I really like this story. Here we are at ch 8 and no one has confessed their love or jumped each other, etc. Instead, we are getting to see more than just a glimpse, but a deep dive into what each of these guys are made of. I feel like they are my friends. Or friends that I've had, or most likely, a friend that I'd like to have. The depth of their friendship plus the baggage of the past is very real. They share a history and their lives are intertwined.

Obviously, I liked when they jumped in the shower together. I've done that several times with best friends, gay or not, it's just a level of friendship that most people can't understand if they haven't experienced it. It's awesome. It shows trust, sacrifice, deference, submission and respect. And soon that ritual becomes a dance

I'm not going to place a bet as to when one of them drops their defenses and confesses what's going on. I can say at this point, it's not predictable. It doesn't seem like that is to happen right away or later. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the foreshadowing is there, but it's not predictable.

Looking forward to ch 9.

I know you guys have been waiting for chap 9, so here's an exert from the unfinished chap 9. Hehe, it's going to take me some time to finish it.

" The shower was long and peaceful, well up to when Luca decided to rush me. He said we had to be on the water quickly. Sigh...and I was going to relieve myself right there and then. Hehe, I have such a huge hard-on and my balls can't take it anymore! It's been a week already! You know what, f**k it! I'm just gonna jerk-off tonight I don't care if Luca is sleeping next to me. He can join me if he wants to! On himself, that is! I mean, he can play with his own cock if he wants to - not that he is going to help me with mine! "

• 2 weeks later...

I just read all eight chapters in one go, and I'm loving your story Camilo!

Case's enthusiasm is totally contagious. Love him!

Btw, I really enjoyed their macho-muscle-comparing scene over at Luca's house. That was very.... mmm.

Looking forward to more : D.

I know you guys have been waiting for chap 9, so here's an exert from the unfinished chap 9. Hehe, it's going to take me some time to finish it.

" The shower was long and peaceful, well up to when Luca decided to rush me. He said we had to be on the water quickly. Sigh...and I was going to relieve myself right there and then. Hehe, I have such a huge hard-on and my balls can't take it anymore! It's been a week already! You know what, f**k it! I'm just gonna jerk-off tonight I don't care if Luca is sleeping next to me. He can join me if he wants to! On himself, that is! I mean, he can play with his own cock if he wants to - not that he is going to help me with mine! "

DUUUUDE!!!!!!!! How can you give us desperate folks an exert like THAT and expect us to wait, I think you're evil lol, and I love that lol.

I agree with most of the others here, it will be Luca doing the work, Casey doesn't even realize HIMSELF that he's got it for Luca lol, at least he doesn't admit it to himself lol.

Riiiiiiiight Posted Image I think Casey has a point though.... everyone has to be selfish now and again Posted Image

I can deffinatly agree with you there, I'm not gonna toot my horn or anything but I know the feeling, I think everyone does from time to time.

My Bet is still on Luca, he'd have confessed right then and there if the rain hadn't started lol.

I think it'll be Case to be honest, just cause...well it's unexpected! But I don't think he'll realize what he's doing until he's done it.

And I'm with you, I'm about to start shouting while reading chapters "KISS HIM DAMNIT!" :lol:

Thanks for another excellent chapter, Cammy! It was good to hear more about Case's brother, David, although it was a sad story. Case and Luca's friendship is growing stronger as a result and Luca is very demonstrative. Time for some fireworks.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

• Site Administrator

I don't care who confesses first, I just want some kissing!!!!! I know that they both seem to have extrovert personalities but somehow Luca seems to come across as definitely the more reserved and mature of the two. Case definitely seems more the drama queen, though that is not applied in any way, shape or form towards his breakdown about his brother. I just want Luca to go nuts or something, I sense a huge well of passion hiding deep down in him...

Easy read, humorous bits, tension, emotion....this story has it all, except the KISSING!

Git to writing Camilo!!!

Cia

I don't care who confesses first, I just want some kissing!!!!! I know that they both seem to have extrovert personalities but somehow Luca seems to come across as definitely the more reserved and mature of the two. Case definitely seems more the drama queen, though that is not applied in any way, shape or form towards his breakdown about his brother. I just want Luca to go nuts or something, I sense a huge well of passion hiding deep down in him...

Easy read, humorous bits, tension, emotion....this story has it all, except the KISSING! :(:angry:

Git to writing Camilo!!!

Cia

Cia! Hot... Much? LOL!!! :lmao: I think we all want to read some smooching already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I have to bump this thread...I am so enjoying this story. I really love reading Chapter 9 and maybe if Camilo notices that some of us are looking for more he will get his twinkle fairy to help him out!! I want more chapters...and he just keeps teasing me with paragraphs, meanie that he is Posted Image

So, Camilo, when you read this...finish writing chapter 10 already!! Posted Image

I have to bump this thread...I am so enjoying this story. I really love reading Chapter 9 and maybe if Camilo notices that some of us are looking for more he will get his twinkle fairy to help him out!! I want more chapters...and he just keeps teasing me with paragraphs, meanie that he is Posted Image

So, Camilo, when you read this...finish writing chapter 10 already!! Posted Image

I second that.