Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Cody Needs a Partner

Cody's Man  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Cody end up with...who should his partner be?

• Matt
    • Brian
    • Robbie
    • Brad
    • Marcel
    • Max
    • Danfield
    • Cole
    • Alejandro
    • Someone we haven't met yet
    • Someone on Matt's Hockey team

Oh yay I got to vote first!

Something tells me that, despite what Cody and Brian say about not being in love with each other, they really are and will eventually find their way back together. They really can't seem to stay away from each other for very long. I know Cody wasn't "with" Matt when they first visited Escorial, but the fact that Cody ditched Matt to be with Brian was very telling to me.

If not Brian, I think it will be someone we haven't met.

I vote Matt, I think they would be perfect for each other. I know Matt has already stated that perhaps he was mistaken his feelings for love, that maybe he didn't care for Cody as much as he thought but, eh... One can only dream, right? :P If only there wasn't such great distance between the two. *Sigh* *Keeps on dreaming*

I don't see the point of the poll if it's someone we don't know. :wacko:

I voted for Matt, Max and Unknown person.

Matt, well, he's obvious. I think they're great together. :wub:

Max and Cody had a thing going there for a while, back when Marcel was misbehaving. Not that Max was much better. :(

What would be totally ironic would be Cody and Cole. That would leave Matt with his balls swinging in the breeze. :P Not for too long of course.

I don't see the point of the poll if it's someone we don't know. :wacko:

I voted for Matt, Max and Unknown person.

Matt, well, he's obvious. I think they're great together. :wub:

Max and Cody had a thing going there for a while, back when Marcel was misbehaving. Not that Max was much better. :(

What would be totally ironic would be Cody and Cole. That would leave Matt with his balls swinging in the breeze. :P Not for too long of course.

If I don't put that in, someone will bitch that the poll wasn't good because there was no choice for "someone we don't know." Polls on GA are pretty tough to pull off. People get bitchy when it comes to polls.

No one picked Brad or Robbie, or even Alejandro.

No one picked Brad or Robbie, or even Alejandro.

Brad and Robbie belong together. I think people would be pissed about anything that separates them. I think the best bet is Matt or someone else completely new. Then again, one of those hockey players would work too. Also, I'm surprised you're not more concerned with who Matt ends up with. The current series is more about him as I recall. :P

Brad and Robbie belong together. I think people would be pissed about anything that separates them. I think the best bet is Matt or someone else completely new. Then again, one of those hockey players would work too. Also, I'm surprised you're not more concerned with who Matt ends up with. The current series is more about him as I recall. :P

Why would I be concerned? I already know the answer. biggrin.gif

I'm kidding. I actually have no idea who Matt will end up with. Yet.

Interesting. I think you should know the answer to that but matt and cole seem to be ok, frankly i think cole will depend on matt to much if he gets him and thus thrusting himself away. i'm getting the "Be with me or i'll commit suicide" vibe from him....once he's attached he don't wana let go.

As for cody i think Max and him made a Great pair before....i think they might have clicked but max went back....oh well maybe max and cody would work out eventually

Matt is eighteen. He doesn't really need or expect a "forever guy" just yet. Cody's 26. In Gay World, his time is ticking down. It seems like Logan's Run or something in the Gay World. So he's prolly gotta settle down before he's too old.

*Note- I am not saying 30 is too old to be hot. I am saying, however, that in Gay World standards, it is.

I thought you preferred doing the screwing. 0:)

Why couldn't he enjoy the both worlds? ;)

I voted for Cody-Matt. It's the best solution after Cody-Me! ;-D :wub: And I don't like the idea of hooking him up with somebody else nor I think it's possible to put him back together with Brian. And I don't see the point of hooking him up with somebody we don't know yet unless he's next story-teller (bitch! bitch! bitch! ;):P ).

Edited by paya
  • 2 weeks later...

Note- I am not saying 30 is too old to be hot. I am saying, however, that in Gay BAR World standards, it is

Fixed that for you...

That's odd........ I was just at the clubs this past weekend (Halloween Block Party), and for being 42 years old, I probably got hit on by 8-10 twentysomthing year olds and a few thirtys as well, maybe Dallas is the exception to that rule?innocent.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..