Which cartoon character would you do?

OMG!! I have never watched any of the Final Fantasy movies til I came across a short vid. on I think YouTube which has Genesis in it and DAMN! That's it, that's my feller 100% DAMN he's cute!

383915944.jpg

I know Nephy's gonna like my Boy! (He's on FF VII)

Edited by Rush

LOL, I was watching the Simpsons this evening. It was a spoof of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Funny scene about shooting someone with sexual innuendo got me thinking. I'll play it out for you.

Homer: Watching you do another man is so hot!

Marge: Maybe sometime I can see you do a man?

Homer: That could be arranged.

So, my question is: What cartoon character would you DO or be DONE by?

Going back a few years, I would have to say Lion-O from Thundercats. I always loved the skin tight jumpsuit and slightly cat features. I just wanted to feel up his muscles and make him purr!

So, share your toon fantasy!!

kevin from Edd eddn eddy lol aww i miss that show!=]

I admit I find this thread to be slightly disturbing but what the heck lol.

Keeping with the Yu-Gi-Oh theme I'd take the Pharoh version of Yugi in the first few seasons. Wolverine from any incarnation of the X-men, that goes for Nightcrawler, Professor X and and Cyclops too lol, but the Cyclops fromt he newest X-men cartoon series. Oddly enough this isn't that hard for me, I loved the X-men growing up...for OBVIOUS resons....Oh would Power Ranger people count, since its not a cartoon?

• 6 months later...