Which cartoon character would you do?

• Site Administrator

LOL, I was watching the Simpsons this evening. It was a spoof of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Funny scene about shooting someone with sexual innuendo got me thinking. I'll play it out for you.

Homer: Watching you do another man is so hot!

Marge: Maybe sometime I can see you do a man?

Homer: That could be arranged.

So, my question is: What cartoon character would you DO or be DONE by?

Going back a few years, I would have to say Lion-O from Thundercats. I always loved the skin tight jumpsuit and slightly cat features. I just wanted to feel up his muscles and make him purr!

So, share your toon fantasy!!

Edited by Cia

Sasuke from Naruto.... yes, I admit to watching and being somewhat hooked on it.. but I DO have and 8 year old son whom I insist watches it with me... erm.... who insists on me watching it with him. I would also give Kakoshi a good rub down and feed him sushi with my fingers.

I also have a bit of a thing for Zane from Yu Gi Oh GX...Oooh and Aster Phoenix... Pegasis is kind of sexy too.

And then there's Kevn from Ben 10,

Ok, ok I admit it... I'm a cartoon slut :)

• Site Administrator

Sasuke from Naruto.... yes, I admit to watching and being somewhat hooked on it.. but I DO have and 8 year old son whom I insist watches it with me... erm.... who insists on me watching it with him. I would also give Kakoshi a good rub down and feed him sushi with my fingers.

I also have a bit of a thing for Zane from Yu Gi Oh GX...Oooh and Aster Phoenix... Pegasis is kind of sexy too.

And then there's Kevn from Ben 10,

Ok, ok I admit it... I'm a cartoon slut smile.gif

Lol, I love Kevin from Ben-10 too, just the right mix of bad boy-sweetie pie. I also like Yusei from Yu-Gi-Oh. Thank goodness for having kids to watch these cartoons so I don't seem like a total perv for knowing them tongue.gif

Ooooh I forgot about Dragonball. Is Trunks the one with the blue hair? If so I'm with you on that one smile.gif

Trunks' hair is a light purple. He's Bulma's and Vegeta's son and Goten's best friend. He came from the future to defeat Freezer when he returned with his father.

Trunks' hair is a light purple. He's Bulma's and Vegeta's son and Goten's best friend. He came from the future to defeat Freezer when he returned with his father.

That's the one... blue/purple whatever... he is way cute.... although I have to say that Zane from Yu Gi Oh GX is still my ultimate dream boy.

Speaking of Daffy...

In Babylon 5, this poster was on Michael Garibaldi's wall.

daffy.gif

J'carr (a alien) and Zack Allen were in his room because he was missing and they were looking for clues.

When J'carr asked what is that, is it one of his household gods? (regarding the Daffy poster)

Zack Allen replied- Sorta- it's the Egyptian God of Frustration.

Speaking of Daffy...

In Babylon 5, this poster was on Michael Garibaldi's wall.

daffy.gif

J'carr (a alien) and Zack Allen were in his room because he was missing and they were looking for clues.

When J'carr asked what is that, is it one of his household gods? (regarding the Daffy poster)

Zack Allen replied- Sorta- it's the Egyptian God of Frustration.

LOL! tongue.gif

Guest Renese Williams

Cartoon characters that actually are in cartoons, most definitely Sauske. Cartoon characters that are not in cartoons, Gen and Yun.