Which cartoon character would you do?

Lots of anime characters, come to think of it. I used to have a crush on both Kai and Ray from Beyblades when I was 10 years old or so. And some of the Naruto characters, too, both male and female, mind you^^ At the moment, Mello, from Death Note. He's kinda freaky, AND he's hot!!!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gifSuperSearchIconShadow.gif

Oh now... I can't say that I have really gone overboard for any female cartoon characters... they all seem too... girlie

Although I would definately get down and feel the earth move with Pocahauntus (Sp..eep) apart from that can't really thing.... OH YES I CAN... Mai from Yu Go Oh... especially when she is all badass on the motorbike.... wow hot.

• 2 weeks later...

The second Batman (not Bruce Wayne). There was a cartoon some years ago on the Kids WB that was called Batman Beyond. It was the story of a young man who decided to take up the old Batman persona after Bruce Wayne got old and retired from crime fighting. The kid was totally gorgeous! His real name is Terry McGinnis, a teenager. In this series, Batgirl is the new commissioner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McGinnis

Terry_mcginnis.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Yes, it's weird but look at all these people who have thought about it..we have our own pool for a cartoon character delusion support group....now if only they put 30 minute cartoons into 3D.

Yes, it's weird but look at all these people who have thought about it..we have our own pool for a cartoon character delusion support group....now if only they put 30 minute cartoons into 3D.

That makes me feel so much better! And it wouldn't be a bad idea creating all these gorgeous toons in 3D. :)(Daydreams about Terry McGinnis, Prince Eric and Bruce Wayne.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always had a crush hehe on Shaoran from Sakura card captor, or the new Ben 10... the teen one, he's so cute...

mmm also Aladdin

I just saw the new toy story trailer, and I'd do 18yo Andy ... hehe

Edited by manumtz
  • 1 month later...