Not the morning. Ugh. Humans were not meant to be awake at 9:30. And I have to start getting up at 6:30. Matt 8:12 seems to be a rather suitable description of what I'm feeling right now. aaargh. In response to your question happy I prefer the night.

Not the morning. Ugh. Humans were not meant to be awake at 9:30. And I have to start getting up at 6:30. Matt 8:12 seems to be a rather suitable description of what I'm feeling right now. aaargh. In response to your question happy I prefer the night.

not to many shadows at night shadows, but I agree with you.

You always pick the Cheery verses.

snow dog

I like the dark. Dark for dark business.

Besides, if the sun hits me just right, I collapse into a pile of ashes...

Whups, I've said too much.

If some nut that calls himself van Helsing asks, I wasn't here. :ph34r:

not to many shadows at night shadows, but I agree with you.

You always pick the Cheery verses.

snow dog

Meh. but the night is when the shadows are deepest. Actually, night is when the earth is covered in shadows and it's the light that is surrounded. And yeah, the only reason I knew about that verse was because someone told me that "wailing and gnashing of teeth" was in the old testament (and thereby there was the concept of Hell in the Old Testament) and I didn't have a concordance to check and when I checked I was mad since that's the only reason they won the damn argument.

James, I still need to finish that book. Honestly, I wasn't sure who to root for, the vampire or the lawyer, it's hard to figure out the lesser evil. Silly bloodsuckers ;)

//shadows

Meh. but the night is when the shadows are deepest. Actually, night is when the earth is covered in shadows and it's the light that is surrounded. And yeah, the only reason I knew about that verse was because someone told me that "wailing and gnashing of teeth" was in the old testament (and thereby there was the concept of Hell in the Old Testament) and I didn't have a concordance to check and when I checked I was mad since that's the only reason they won the damn argument.

James, I still need to finish that book. Honestly, I wasn't sure who to root for, the vampire or the lawyer, it's hard to figure out the lesser evil. Silly bloodsuckers ;)

//shadows

gac! I knew it wasn't in the old testament and I haven't read the thing for like 20 years (other than to look up a verse here and there)

There is one thing every chronic pain patient I have ever met has in common. We prefer late night. There is less pressure to act normal, to walk normal, to be stoic. There is nowhere to be, there is no one to disappoint, and there is no one to judge. You can live who you are and you can feel how you feel without the disapproving eye of others. Pain is the enemy, and the darkness, my refuge

:king: Snow Dog

I'm more inclined to the night. The night is softer in a fundamental way than the day. My favourite thing to do is to go down to the beach at night and either just sit in the sand and watch a full moon, or just walk.

RTJ...I agree with you..I was born after midnight at 12:41 am..and so, I have been a night bird forever....began that way..I love a walk in the moonlight, walk on the beach..watch the stars...I have friends who still wonder why I love to go to the gym late at night..

The stillness of the night its just calmer and quieter and I am not a morning person...and hate early morning conversation..coffee first..silence...but the night..there is nothing finer....

on that note, its 1:20 am and time for bed.....will take me a while but this night owl better get some shut eye.

Michael

Very early in the morning, before anyone else in the house is even thinking of waking up. I can sit on the front porch, prop my feet on the railing, have that first cup of coffee and watch the night go home. I can, just for a bit, pretend that I only have to worry about myself, that there aren't other people who can make demands on my time and there aren't a gazillion things I have to do before midnight rolls around.

Sharon

Very early in the morning, before anyone else in the house is even thinking of waking up. I can sit on the front porch, prop my feet on the railing, have that first cup of coffee and watch the night go home. I can, just for a bit, pretend that I only have to worry about myself, that there aren't other people who can make demands on my time and there aren't a gazillion things I have to do before midnight rolls around.

Sharon

Only old people like mornings. (he ducks)

Cats like to prowl at night.