Is Your Cat Planning to Kill You?

• Site Administrator

catkillingme.jpg NO wonder why he follows me into the bathroom, I think he's plotting to push something electric into the tub!

As for the tech assistance, it's not quite the same but I called my Insurance Co. to find out if a service was covered, spent 20+ minutes on hold with a double beep every 5 seconds, not even any music! The talking bit? Less than 2 minutes, I timed it. Insult to injury? I had to call back the next day for the exact same damn thing! I hate the phone systems nowadays! Death to the inventor of the "If you know the digits of the extension you are trying to reach please press them now. Otherwise please hold on the line for a completely ridiculous number of menus with options and digits for you to push just so that we can tell you we are closed and hang up on you!" Let's grab the torches and pitchforks...who wants to google their name?

AAAAArrrggghhhh.... there is a 100% chance that my cat is plotting to kill me... and I have two... oh well at least now you will all know what happened if I suddenly disappear. You can send someone round with a body bag :)

Don't have a cat (they're the spawn of Satan) so I skipped to the second link...

Omfg, I'm literally crying. The Celine bit really got me!

Sadly, it's not exactly embellished. Try calling Dell Tech Support after sending your laptop to have the screen replaced (kept the hard drive, left the HDD cable attached to the mainboard), and finding the HDD cable missing when it comes back. Oh that was a trip and a half.

Don't have a cat (they're the spawn of Satan) so I skipped to the second link...

Omfg, I'm literally crying. The Celine bit really got me!

Sadly, it's not exactly embellished. Try calling Dell Tech Support after sending your laptop to have the screen replaced (kept the hard drive, left the HDD cable attached to the mainboard), and finding the HDD cable missing when it comes back. Oh that was a trip and a half.

Makes me glad our Dell support was on-site. We don't have to pack up, we just tell them where to go to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a cat so I did it about my dog. It says 74% but he wouldn't kill me. Maybe accidently... He's kinda big n clumsy. He just gives kisses and hugs and wants his tummy rubbed.

I repeated the quiz, referencing my boyfriend as the 'cat' and it's an 87% chance that he is planning to kill me. Quite possible.