I love this story so... some questions.

For Shawn....

Okay I know you did it in the beginning but considering the frustration level why have you not hit Anthony by now.... drowned him... suffocate him with a pillow or otherwise damage him?

Why haven't you given up by now and found someone else more worthy?

Why have't you tied him to the bed and raped the f**k out of him? Okay maybe the last one is going a bit too far but I have some chains, hancuffs and whips if you want to borrow them,

Are you free on Saturday ;)

Anthony

Sigh... has the possiblity of mental health problems ever been suggested to you? Schytzophrenia maybe ( btw i ALWAYS spell that wrong)

What's your favourite colour?

How long have you had the sleepwalking problem?

Have you ever considered the concept of honesty?

How do you feel about threesomes :P

Hmm, when I first got the email notifying me of this, I thought it was NightOwl again (I didn't look at who sent what to me). Silly me. I'll take the first question: you'll see why Shawn doesn't inflict bodily harm...

Shawn: "MASSIVE bodily harm."

YS: ...massive bodily harm onto Anthony in a few chapters.

S: "He deserves it, though."

Anthony: "Dudes, I'm in the same room here."

S *ignoring Anthony*: "Second question. Why? Okay, Vampire Lady, I'd like YOU to try to find some gay guy in my school that isn't so flaming gay that you can roast a steak if held anywhere near him. If you can find one, chances are he's in the closet and ain't keen on the idea of coming out anytime soon."

A: "Dude, I thought it was because you loved me or something."

S: "Uh, yeah. Let's go with that."

A: "Dude..."

S: "Next question..."

A *intercepts*: "F*** no, dude! I ain't getting tied up for NO ONE! What kind of kinky s*** are you into?!"

S: "That was MY question. I think I should get to answer it. And I think it's pretty clear what she's into. I mean, just LOOK at her profile picture..."

YS: Move it along guys.

S: "Since Emmy gave me that curfew, I'm only free until 10pm on Saturdays. Apparently she doesn't want me going around rigging people's cars and go joyriding or whatever."

To be continued next post, since I don't want to make this post TOO long and have it deleted...or something.

"Anthony

Sigh... has the possiblity of mental health problems ever been suggested to you? Schytzophrenia maybe ( btw i ALWAYS spell that wrong)

What's your favourite colour?

How long have you had the sleepwalking problem?

Have you ever considered the concept of honesty?

How do you feel about threesomes :P"

A: Dude, I don't have skitzofrenia. I don't care WHAT Shawn says. I'm gonna have to beat him up later if he keeps spouting this s***.

S: "Spouting"? Oooh, jock said a big word.

A: As soon as the other dude leaves the room, I'm choking the s*** out of you.

S: You can try, but something tells me you'd rather be choking the cum out of my dick.

A: F*** no, dude! You wish. That's nasty, dude.

YS: It's spelled schizophrenia, no "t", even though it sounds like it should. I'm one week away from having my B.A. in psychology, so I should know.

A: Next question dude. My favorite color is red. Any shade of red, really.

S: Including pink?

A: Hell no. Pink is a completely separate color, dude. Anyways, red is a manly color.

S: Women wear it all the time.

A: To make themselves more manly, dude. It's, like, a power thing or something. Next question. What sleepwalking problem?

S: Ignore it, Anthony.

A: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TELLING THEM NOW, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S***?!

S: Next question.

A: No! Not until you tell me what you've been telling them!

S: I don't think Anthony's brain has progressed enough, evolutionary-wise, to grasp the concept of honesty.

*Anthony punches Shawn. Shawn barely dodges, but it still nicked in the chin. They wrestle each other to the ground in a non-homoerotic fashion.*

YS: Ending this interview, um...Anthony is very old-fashioned. His parents taught him that the best kind of love-making is between two people. Anymore, and you're taking the intimacy out of it. Also, the Church disapproves of it. Thanks for the questions, Nephy! Anybody else want to chime in?

...YS: Ending this interview, um...Anthony is very old-fashioned. His parents taught him that the best kind of love-making is between two people. Anymore, and you're taking the intimacy out of it. Also, the Church disapproves of it. Thanks for the questions, Nephy! Anybody else want to chime in?

Yea I have a couple.

Anthony,

I understand your *Role* but why keep messing with Shawn at all, why not just leave him alone until AFTER highschool when the *role* wont matter? Just a thought, all that stress is bad for your heart...even at a young age, trust me, been there.

Shawn,

Ok not so much a question for you, just thought I'd congratulate you on standing up for youself and the whole book tossing thing, what were you reading BTW? Huh, guess I did have a question after all. Go figure.

Best,

NightOwl

Yea I have a couple.

Anthony,

I understand your *Role* but why keep messing with Shawn at all, why not just leave him alone until AFTER highschool when the *role* wont matter? Just a thought, all that stress is bad for your heart...even at a young age, trust me, been there.

Shawn,

Ok not so much a question for you, just thought I'd congratulate you on standing up for youself and the whole book tossing thing, what were you reading BTW? Huh, guess I did have a question after all. Go figure.

Anthony: Dude, if you've "been there" then you know why.

(YS: Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You left yourself wide open for that one.)

Shawn + Anthony: That's what HE said!

Shawn: I was reading "A Million Little Pieces." I wanted to know exactly why Oprah declared Frey the Worst Human on the Planet. I heard that, after being on her show, she sent the Seven Plagues to his house.

Anthony: Dude, if you've "been there" then you know why.

(YS: Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You left yourself wide open for that one.)

Shawn + Anthony: That's what HE said!

Shawn: I was reading "A Million Little Pieces." I wanted to know exactly why Oprah declared Frey the Worst Human on the Planet. I heard that, after being on her show, she sent the Seven Plagues to his house.

Ha ha ha ha

I was refering to stress induced heart problems at a young age.

You watch Oprah...dude...nuke.gif

...No no no! Shawn wouldn't be caught DEAD watching daytime talk shows (plus, he's in school at those times). It's just that EVERYBODY'S heard of Queen Oprah ripping this guy a new one on national television. It was even on all the news stations. That's how he heard about it. No, Shawn wouldn't want to watch anything that might be...*gasp!*, popular.

...No no no! Shawn wouldn't be caught DEAD watching daytime talk shows (plus, he's in school at those times). It's just that EVERYBODY'S heard of Queen Oprah ripping this guy a new one on national television. It was even on all the news stations. That's how he heard about it. No, Shawn wouldn't want to watch anything that might be...*gasp!*, popular.

You seem to be a little TOO adament about that buddy.....lol

Just explaining my thought process (utilizing how I see Shawn's personality). If you want further explanation (or just to chat about how awesome I am :2thumbs: ), rather than clog up this thread, just send me a PM.

the most recent chapter was very nice, interesting. I have to admit the scene with Shawn and Anthony's friends was...intriguing, and then seeing one of them again at the house. I curious to see if it happens again. I'm trying to work out what you meant about the start of the txt block at the start of the chapter, but don't look for me to get it lol.

best,

NightOwl

P.S Congrats on graduating.

The guy Shawn talked to at school and the one at Anthony's was the same guy, Keith. Be on the lookout for him, as he'll keep coming back, almost like a third main character. Other characters have yet to make appearances.

As for the dream sequence, the block paragraph is basically supposed to represent the fact that the whole scenerio is happening all at once, not stopping, continuous. There are no breaks; it all flows as one. Breaking the scene into paragraphs halts the action. The blockiness (SO totally a word) is supposed to visually illustrate this. I learned this trick in school, though I hardly use it because no one in my class (including myself) got it when we first saw/learned it.

NightOwl said that I should start posting the summaries that I normally post in the Announcements section of the forum here, so that everyone can get a good laugh (and I can gauge people's general reaction to them since the announcements forbig replies to topics there). So I'm info-dumping all 14 summaries here. Let me know what you think!

Ch. 2: Shawn and Anthony go on a class field trip to AN ACTIVE VOLCANO! There, under the intense heat at the heart of Mt. Pelee, they are forced to do an ancient mating dance to please the enraged natives that lurk at the rim of the site. How will they cope, and who will wear the ceremonial puka shells bra?

Ch. 3: Shawn and Anthony go back in time to 14TH CENTURY LONDON! There, they meet the enigmatic Esherlock Eholmes, the world's most famous detective, and they, along with their talking Great Dane, go around solving mysteries! But! What of Esherlock Eholmes' dark and sinister past? What danger lies ahead for our intrepid young heroes? Find out!

Ch. 4: Shawn and Anthony become SPACE COWBOYS! One day, Earthlings Shawn and Anthony are suddenly recruited into the Intergalactic Federation Space Cowboys (Union 912) and travel the universe to fight evil in its many forms! At the darkest pits of the universe, however, lies a Great Evil that threatens to destory us all! Only Space Cowboys Shawn and Anthony are capable of defeating this Great Evil and save us all! Will they do it?! Find out!

Ch. 5: Shawn is an ELVEN CAT PRINCE, and Anthony, a DASHINGLY SPORTY HUNTER can't help but to fall in love with the sin against nature. But the Nywjuquptyk tribe has a strict "prince only bottoms" rule that Shawn does not abide to. Will their love survive, or will the tribe keep them apart, doing everything in their power to do away with the hunter? Find out!

Ch. 6: Shawn and Anthony unexpectedly find themselves LOST AT DRAGON-CON (they were just looking for a bag of chips...). Awash in a sea of anthropomorphic, scaly reptilian wannabes, they must try to blend in to the scenery, adapt to new customs (dragons only shake with their tails, and woe be to the tailless dragon), and survive long enough to make it out of the unholy gathering of the Damned. How long can they survive, and what happens when they accidentally cross paths with...THE DRAGON QUEEN?! Find out!

Ch. 7: Shawn and Anthony are BUTT PIRATES! They sail across the seven seas for rare and valuable BOOTY. One day, they happen upon CRACK Island, where it is said that priceless golden GLOBES are hidden, deep in the caves. However, the treasure is cursed on the night of a FULL MOON, which happens to be the night they go in search for the treasure. When their ASSES pass out from exhaustion, they must trek the final leg of the trail, fighting ninjas, zombies, robots, and other pirates, all cursed because they, too, have been searching for the treasure. As they venture into the deepest part of the cave, their CHEEKS rosy red, they are put to the final test for the right to claim the treasure. Will they succeed? Find out!

Ch. 8: Sorry folks. Nothing funny this time. Due to the validation system (aka: The Man) keeping me down, I had to wait three days for the last chapter to go up. FIGHT THE POWER! Um...I mean, to make it up to you, I went ahead and posted Chapter 8 as well. Both should be up now. OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT! Uh...that was a sneeze. REMEMBER, REMEMBER, THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER! I'm gonna go now.

Ch. 9: Anthony is a ROYAL KNIGHT, serving the great KING SHAWN OF AWESOME. Under the great King's orders, Anthony must travel to a faraway land to slay the mythical SEX DRAGON, a creature of untold horror and morbid curiosity. Anthony goes through many whimsical adventures on his way: promoting democracy in Pumpkina Village, righting the wrongs of an ancient curse in the Harea township, and solving the killing spree that went on in the Old Oaka Oasis. When he finally reaches his destination, shock amongst horror is his reaction when he finds that the SEX DRAGON is being wielded by no other than the great KING SHAWN OF AWESOME! Will Anthony's loyalty to his king force him to succumb to the Wicked Ways, or will his noble heart see him through to fight that which he admired for so long? Find out!

Ch. 10: Once upon a time, there was an UGLY FROG named Shawn. He was very ugly. And a frog. He lived in an ugly moat, where he spent his days toiling because of his ugliness. He used to be a DISNEY PRINCESS, but an evil witch casted a spell on him out of jealousy, turning him into an ugly frog. The only way to break the spell was to be kissed by his TRUE LOVE. One day, a beautiful handsome PRINCESS comes to the moat, lost on his way to meet the royal family on the other side of the country land, which happens to be Shawn's family. He chances upon an encounter with an UGLY FROG who, miraculously, can talk. The UGLY FROG explains his story. Will Anthony believe the frog's tale? Is he perhaps...Shawn's TRUE LOVE? Find out!

Ch. 11: Shawn is an A-LIST CELEBRITY, worth millions of dollars. Anthony is but a POOR PAPARAZZI PHOTOGRAPHER. During a major movie premier, starring Shawn, Anthony is assigned to take photos of the event and any celebrity he can find. During the ceremony, a stage prop sets off the fire alarm. Thinking that there's an actual fire, everyone panics. Shawn and Anthony wind up accidentally locked in a closet together. After awhile of not talking to each other, Shawn finally breaks down, distraught over the stress of being so famous, longing his privacy he lost so long ago. Anthony comforts the star in his hour of need, and then...? A spark? A flicker of genuine emotion from a plastic face? What will happen as new feelings twirl around them like a twister of debris? Find out!

Ch. 12: Back in the Old West, Sheriff Shawn (who loves alliterations) is in charge of Gae Town, an old town thought to once be inhabited by extremely limber ninjas. All is peaceful in this small, unsuspecting town. Until! Bandit Anthony and his band of Burglarizing Bandits (who all hate alliteration) come to town, terrorizing the poor villagers! Sheriff Shawn challenges Bandit Anthony to a duel at sunrise, and Bandit Anthony accepts! When dawn breaks, who will be left standing, and who...IS THE WEAKEST LINK?! Find out!

Ch. 13: Read as Shawn and Anthony discover love between two competitive fishing rivals, something that was always there but was never acted on due to their being a couple of dense blockheads. Along the way their story won't be the only one told. The stories of a space transvestite, a neutered pug, the lone doll heirloom sitting in the attic next to the black and white photo of John Wayne, a discarded banana peel, Ronald McDonald's evil twin brother (Reginald), and the long lost city of Asdefghijkol, will also be told.

New friends and fish await round the corner, enemies become lunch and lunch become enemies, while old and painful secrets from the past cause pain and indigestion.

Ch. 14: Shawn is a GAY AUTHOR WRITING FOR GAY AUTHORS, and Anthony is a SEXUALLY CONFUSED BUT ODDLY AROUSED READER. Shawn can't seem to find the right audience for his controversial works, and yet it seems that the same person keeps reviewing his stuff, under the penname "DooD." Anthony can't help but to be turned on by this one author's controversial writings, under the penname "BrainsNBrawn." When the two catch each other's attention and find out that they live closer than they realize, what will happen? Will love blossom between author and reader? Find out!

Ch. 15: In the beginning, there was nothing. Then, from an egg, Arceus hatched into being. With His 1,000 arms, he shaped the universe and everything within it. Human life was soon birthed, and all was good. However, Arceus knew that the humans would one day create madness and chaos in the beautiful world that He had created. In light of this foreknowledge, Arceus left a fragment of His soul behind in the human race, knowing that one day, it would resurface in an individual human, and he would lead his people to salvation, as according to His word. On November 4th, 1989, SHAWN CHRISTOPHER ADAMS was born into this world...

Ch. 16 DEEP IN THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH'S OCEAN, marine arche-

Shawn: No. No more of this s***. It's gotten way out of hand.

Anthony: No one gets it, dude. Dudes think you're actually telling the truth.

Young Sage: If people think I'm telling the truth, then they have no reason to use the Internet...ever.

A: ...*mumbles to self* I thought you were telling the truth...at first.

S: I'm sure that the dumb jock here thought you were telling the truth.

A: F*** you, dude!

S: After I'm done with you, sure.

A: *turns to YS* How do I insult him?! Everything I say gets turned back on me!

YS: Insult his mother?

S: Ha! Like that'll faze me.

A: YOU wrote him, dude! Make him, I don't know, more emotional and stuff. Make him emo!

S: You do that and I'll cut off BOTH your guys' balls and feed them to each other!

YS: Changing a character's personality drastically in the middle of the story is something only an amateur would do, so his personality is, for the most part, set.

A: Dude...just put up the link already.

I liked the chapter, plot wise not much happened but it was informative none the less, I do have a few questions/comments I would like to ask though.

First to Anthony,

DUDE its called "ANGER MANAGEMENT" look into it, it worked wonders for me....for the most part.

Second to Shawn,

Good news, you're NOT a masochist, you're an idiot. Man beat you like a rented mule and then you go and cuddle up with him, WILLINGLY. It don't connect. I don't care how much you love him, you're smartter then that, abusers don't change lol.

This one is for you YS, can I ask Keith a question?

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

Yay, I got asked a question! Okay, I can do this. *clears throat* I *voice cracks* F***!

Anyways, I was going to wait until Keith got a little more airtime and character development before allowing everybody to ask him questions, but I'll allow you to ask him a question. No guarantee that I'll allow him to answer it.

Shawn and Anthony are unable to be here to answer questions at the moment, so I'll be representing for them. Anthony says for you to shut up or he'll gut you, and Shawn says that he couldn't exactly MOVE without feeling seering pain at the time.

Yay, I got asked a question! Okay, I can do this. *clears throat* I *voice cracks* F***!

Anyways, I was going to wait until Keith got a little more airtime and character development before allowing everybody to ask him questions, but I'll allow you to ask him a question. No guarantee that I'll allow him to answer it.

Shawn and Anthony are unable to be here to answer questions at the moment, so I'll be representing for them. Anthony says for you to shut up or he'll gut you, and Shawn says that he couldn't exactly MOVE without feeling seering pain at the time.

No thats ok, i can wait, it wasn't reall important, and I get the feeling that I'll get my answer in the course of the story.

Tell Anthony I've taken on bigger bullies then he'll ever be, and had them begging for mercy.

Good chapter btw, did I mention that already?

Ok I've got some comments and questions for Anthony and Shawn. If some are off limits I understand.

Anthony: What do you find attractive about Shawn, and when did you start..erm taking notice of him in that light? Ever considered taking up boxing? Instead of beating on someone smaller than you like a prick, maybe using a boxing bag would be a tad more...idk, healthier?! When he started crying did it make you even more pissed off or where you too pissed to notice? Did you get any blood on you? Whats your favorite academic subject in school and why?

Shawn: Same question tell me your favorite academic subject and why? I think your excuse of being in pain is BS. At least have some self respect and NOT sleep in his room. Was it worth it telling him off? I gotta say Anthony may have had a point considering how "uppity"you were with Keith earlier. What do you for recreation? You know before or even when all this started? I'll be honest this chapter made me lose a bit of respect for you. Oh yeah, what music do you listen to when you want to unwind? (same question applies to Anthony)

YS: How do you keep them from fighting? Do you use shiny objects to distract them? laugh.gif

• Like 1

Ok I've got some comments and questions for Anthony and Shawn. If some are off limits I understand.

Anthony: What do you find attractive about Shawn, and when did you start..erm taking notice of him in that light? Ever considered taking up boxing? Instead of beating on someone smaller than you like a prick, maybe using a boxing bag would be a tad more...idk, healthier?! When he started crying did it make you even more pissed off or where you too pissed to notice? Did you get any blood on you? Whats your favorite academic subject in school and why?

Shawn: Same question tell me your favorite academic subject and why? I think your excuse of being in pain is BS. At least have some self respect and NOT sleep in his room. Was it worth it telling him off? I gotta say Anthony may have had a point considering how "uppity"you were with Keith earlier. What do you for recreation? You know before or even when all this started? I'll be honest this chapter made me lose a bit of respect for you. Oh yeah, what music do you listen to when you want to unwind? (same question applies to Anthony)

YS: How do you keep them from fighting? Do you use shiny objects to distract them? laugh.gif

Awww...your first post, and it's in MY thread. You get a cookie (go to nearest bakery to redeem). It's, like, really late here, so I'll answer a few now and some later. I'll even go in reverse order. I basically threaten them with writing a really s****y, yaoi-styled, sex scene with them in it if they ever get too bad. It usually works. Shiny objects don't work on Shawn. Anthony, on the other hand...(Dude, so shiny...) :D As stated above, I'll be representing Shawn and Anthony for the moment. Shawn listens to alt rock mainly. He claims that he listens to bands "you've never heard of because they're not mainstream." His favorite subject is biology (though he'll never admit to it). As for the "uppity" bit, Shawn "politely" says to take a well-used wooden bat and shove it up an orifice that I'd like not to repeat, unlubed. Due to lack of car or friends, Shawn's recreation time was spent listening to music and playing his Gameboy. Yes, a Gameboy, not a Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advanced. The original Gameboy. And no, he does not have a computer. Yes, he's that poor, and invites you to shove a second bat up there 'cause you like it so much. Shawn says that it was all worth it, but I think he's lying. You can never tell with Shawn.

"Anthony: What do you find attractive about Shawn, and when did you start..erm taking notice of him in that light? Ever considered taking up boxing? Instead of beating on someone smaller than you like a prick, maybe using a boxing bag would be a tad more...idk, healthier?! When he started crying did it make you even more pissed off or where you too pissed to notice? Did you get any blood on you? Whats your favorite academic subject in school and why?"

Anthony's favorite subject is gym. What? It is TOO a class! Anthony tells me that he is not "attracted" to Shawn in the slightest, and reminds you that they are both guys, and as such, such a relationship would be gay. And Anthony's not gay. He doesn't act gay in the slightest. Anthony wrestles his guy friends from time to time, 'cause that's what dudes do. They show off how much more masculine they are than their friends by thrusting their crotches at each other's mouths...ok, Anthony told me it's not EXACTLY like that, and I'm putting a "gay" spin on it. But that's how I see it. So no, he hasn't boxed before, but he has wrestled. Also, boxing bags cost money, something neither he nor his mother have. He refuses to answer the crying question.

The new chapter was pretty good although I have to admit that I have kind of lost all sympathy for Anthony. I mean COME ON. Christ Anthony is so repressed I'm surprised he can even bend at the waist.

I LOVE the way you add discussions between your characters in your threads so let them chew on this.

Anthony... look up the terms 'man' and 'real man'... Oh... don't know what 'look up' means? I'll clarify... Google it

'Man' means ADULT male... so grow up

'Real man' - "A real man doesn't use his fists or strength to define himself as such." (eHow... how to be a real man?)

So if you're not a man then what?

Shawn... get with the game. Try a Domestic Violence course. For gods sake get some self respect and get the f**k away from that jerk before he kills you.

:shrug: Fine, but I have more questions!

Shawn: I'm afraid to ask but....what games do you have on the Game Boy?(I will laugh my butt off if you mention Pokemon) As resident misanthrope what is it that you hate(or what irritates you) most about people? You definitely have your witty moments, and Anthony...well bless his heart but he's not the most perceptive person out there. Do you have any funny moments to share? Do you like children? Why or why not? Would you ever experiment with drugs, even pills? BTW I would not enjoy those bats but you've been so submissive lately I'm sure Anthony would make good use of them on you. One for each orifice?

Anthony: So wrestling, eh? What's your favorite submission technique and why? I'll take Gym as an answer, but would you mind sharing a pet peeve(besides random surges of violence)? What's the longest book you've ever read? (Books for school projects don't count) Do you know how to use a gun? Is there anywhere you'd like to travel to abroad? Ok, if your not gay, then what was it about Shawn that made you want to buddy up with him? Growing up with 4 siblings I've always wondered: what's it like being an only child?

YS: Congrats on graduating! Since you have a fancy B.S. in Psychology, would you say that Shawn and Anthony are mentally healthy, or at least stable? Would you ever use them in a research project?

Thanks for responding to my questions guys!

Cheers!

Edited by Caedus
  • Like 1

Shawn and Anthony just want you guys (and gal) to know that you should all die in a fire. Even Fishie. Especially Fishie :pissed: . As an aside, you all seem to be "disliking" Shawn and Anthony right about now. I'm glad. It shows that what I'm trying to convey is succeeding. I don't WANT you to like them. I don't want you to side with Shawn "just because he's the main character." Anthony's a**holeness should not be overlooked by his muscles (at least THAT is canon). I've had facepalm moments before where readers love Shawn, no matter what he does/says, and always side with him, even when I make it dreadfully obvious that he is in the wrong. Coincidentally, most of these people are girls... :whistle: Just saying.

To Nephy: Anthony doesn't have access to a computer (unless he's at a friend's house), so your request for him to educate himself will have to be put on hold. Also, there's no Domestic Violence course offered at Shawn/Anthony's school (silly Nephy!).

To Caedus: ...actually, he DOES have Pokemon Red. But just Red; he never got into the franchise past that. Also, Tetris (he claims it's "freakin' addicting!"). He also owns Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, Casper, Ghostbusters II, Kirby's Dream Land II, and Star Wars (the first one). Shawn hates everyone (and that was BEFORE he met any of you). He hates their hypocriticalness (SO a word), and their general stupidity. They put FAR too much emphasis on looks, popularity, and material wealth. Shawn cannot recall any "funny moments" of the past. Shawn likes children...with a side of toast and a glass of orange juice. Shawn has..."control issues," so he'd feel strictly opposed to taking drugs, as they sort of relinquish control of oneself. Plus, he's seen what drugs can do to someone before. This is not to say that he wouldn't take an Advil if he had a headache. He (and I) assume you mean abusing drugs. He says that he's going to sharpen those bats now before "handing" them to you.

Anthony's favorite submission technique is the "thrusting his crotch at the other dude's face to insinuate that he (the other dude) is gay, whilst avoiding the crotch of the other dude for the same reason" technique. (Really, I never said that he was on the wrestling team; he and his friends just like to grapple each other to the ground in a primative show of dominance.) A pet peeve of his is getting his clothes wet. If his shirt gets even slightly damp, he has to take it off and put on a new one. He has been known to go shirtless indoors in the winter for this very reason. Perhaps the longest "book" he's read (excluding school books) is "Sports Illustrated." Does that count? Anthony knows how to fire a basic pistol. His dad taught him. Anthony wants to go to those places where he can get a harem of women to submit to his every sexual whim. He doesn't know exactly where these places are. Anthony says that he did NOT "buddy up" with Shawn. They just had the misfortune to spend a couple weeks together at Aunt Emmy's due to circumstances beyond their control. They are not "friends." Ask any one of his own friends; they'll tell you. While Anthony is glad that he doesn't have an older brother (power issues), he's a little disappointed that he doesn't have a younger brother ("Lil Dude") to mold into his likeliness, to have someone to admire him, look up to him. But other than that, it's cool. No sibling rivalry, and his mother doesn't have to divide her income more than she already does.

I actually have a B.A. in psychology. There's a difference (which I am not putting in the effort to elaborate here). There's no way that these two patie-...I mean, young men, are mentally stable. If they were, there'd hardly be a story now, would there? They certainly aren't the worst people I've met. Isn't this story like a research project involving them?

...They are not "friends." Ask any one of his own friends; they'll tell you....

We've already heard from one of his friends, he says they are friends.

Tell shawn i agree with his game choice's I was a tetris and kirby head as a kid lol.

its not that I dislike Shawn and Anthony right now, I just think their both idiots. I don't see why they want me to die in a fire, i've been nice so far...well except my little argument by proxy with Anthony last night lol.