A very interesting chapter, I liked Shawn's constant trips into delerium, it felt very real; believable. I feel sorry for him actually, I've known alhemizers patients who suffered hallucinations and delerium, its not good. I have to admit Anthony going back and forth is starting to irk me, its hard to feel safe around someone when you keep beating them up lol.

I look forward to seeing where you go.

BEst Wishes,

NightOwl

So I think it's time to address the elephant in the room. How many people thought Ch. 17 was the end of the series? Raise 'em high. *every hand in the room raises* Why? I gave plenty of clues to the contrary. Oh, and I'll open up a thread for Slash Work when the second chapter comes out. Oh, and if you want to ask Keith questions, I might as well allow it now as well. I don't remember when he gets more characterization, so might as well open him up now than wait another several chapters. His favorite pizza is deluxe.

Weeeeelllll the The End at the end kind of gave the impression that it was The End :P

But I said quite a few times that there were over 50 chapters to the story. Taking both statements at face-value, one of them was clearly a lie. You just CHOSE to think that my first statement was the lie. There were other clues as well, some obvious and some not so obvious.

I honestly didn't belive you had ended the story there. The biggest tell was the way you replied to all those reviews saying they all offended you, even the nice ones that didn't mention shawn. You would have had to been a little off your rocker to get offended, and since you never appeared more then out of the way nuts lol. It was interesting though, what made you think to tell us all that you were going to kill him?

I only have one question for Kieth, at this moment.

What do you think of Anthony, and BE HONEST lol. None of the macho bro code stuff.

I honestly didn't belive you had ended the story there. The biggest tell was the way you replied to all those reviews saying they all offended you, even the nice ones that didn't mention shawn. You would have had to been a little off your rocker to get offended, and since you never appeared more then out of the way nuts lol. It was interesting though, what made you think to tell us all that you were going to kill him?

I only have one question for Kieth, at this moment.

What do you think of Anthony, and BE HONEST lol. None of the macho bro code stuff.

I like to think of myself as more like a Joker-esque kind of nuts. The Mark Hamill or Heath Ledger kind, naturally. Not the Adam West kind. I heard the version seen in the cartoon "The Batman" is also good. Yes, the "reply all" thing was another, more blatant, clue. But how many people actually look at that page? I assumed that many just clicked the link in the email and went to a page that showed only their review reply. There's other clues out there, people. Did you see them? (To answer your question, I knew people would believe me. That's why I did it.)

Keith: "Bro, Anthony be TOP DOG, yo! He don't take nothin' from no-body! Still don't see why he took in that b**** that's always follin' him 'round."

(Keith secretly believes he's black. Humor him. Also, he knows all the words to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I wonder if people should start referring me as "Mistah J." Also, Shawn and Anthony are back from wherever to answer questions directly again.

I like to think of myself as more like a Joker-esque kind of nuts. The Mark Hamill or Heath Ledger kind, naturally. Not the Adam West kind. I heard the version seen in the cartoon "The Batman" is also good. Yes, the "reply all" thing was another, more blatant, clue. But how many people actually look at that page? I assumed that many just clicked the link in the email and went to a page that showed only their review reply. There's other clues out there, people. Did you see them? (To answer your question, I knew people would believe me. That's why I did it.)

Keith: "Bro, Anthony be TOP DOG, yo! He don't take nothin' from no-body! Still don't see why he took in that b**** that's always follin' him 'round."

(Keith secretly believes he's black. Humor him. Also, he knows all the words to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I wonder if people should start referring me as "Mistah J." Also, Shawn and Anthony are back from wherever to answer questions directly again.

I'll have to take your word for it, I was never a Batman fan as a kid, except the old ones with Robin, go figure. I was more of a Superman, Fantastic Four, Green Lanturn kind of kid.

I'll humor him for now. I thank you for the answer, it was pretty much what I expected to hear.

Why would we refer to you as Mitash J? I have no questions for them at the moment. Maybe later.

Really? I would've thought that you'd be more into Watchmen...for some reason that baffles me. Also, "Mistah J." (which is actually Mister J. but spelled how it's pronounced) is what one of the Batman characters, Harleen Quinzel (yeah, I'm showing off my Batman smarts), who is also Joker's girlfriend-of-sorts, calls him, along with "puddin'." Yes, the apostrophe and lack of 'g' is necessary.

While Anthony says "dude" a lot, I tried to have Keith say "bro" a lot, but due to him not being as major a character as Shawn and Anthony, he doesn't get as many times to say it as Anthony does. Also, originally, I wanted Shawn to say "man" just as much as Anthony says "dude." I scrapped that idea. More useless trivia: Anthony is a dog person, Shawn is a cat person, and Keith is a lizard person.

Nope, never watched Watchmen. I'm was and still AM an X-men fan too, of course. You're Batman smarts are impressive, I commend you.

I'm very glad you scrapped the 'Man' thing for Shawn, Anthony's constant 'Dudes' are enough lol. The pet thing actually fits. I think of iguana's when I hear Keith for some reason.

Keith: Please tell me your not one of those wangsta's who wheres a do rags riding around town listening to O.D.B. remixes...which reminds me what music do you listen to? Whats a skill you possess that people would be surprised you had (ex. singing or knitting idk). Do you have an ideal "ride"?

Anthony: What was/is your favorite hazing technique at school? Is it still popular to do wedgies? Whats the most you can max on bench press? I know your very... traditional when it comes to sex but would you ever consider tag-teaming?

Shawn: Are you religious at all? Recent events seem to point towards some familiarity with Christianity. This may be walking into a minefield but what is your opinion on religion in general. Also do you know how to cook?

YS: I did not for a moment believe you were ending the story. I actually pay attention to what is being said despite my borderline ADHD tongue.gif Your response to my review of Slash Work was funny, though I would hope to have better tastes in guys than Anthony (no offense) unless I was into BDSM and/or rape fantasies (which I am not).

• Like 1

More useless trivia: Anthony is a dog person, Shawn is a cat person, and Keith is a lizard person.

THat makes perfect sense.

Keith: Please tell me your not one of those wangsta's who wheres a do rags riding around town listening to O.D.B. remixes...which reminds me what unless I was into BDSM and/or rape fantasies (which I am not).

Why not devilsmiley.gif

Why not devilsmiley.gif

It bad enough being told that I acted "whiter" than other Afro-Americans when I was younger, it didn't make it any better having guys like Keith walk around like I was one of the "bruthas". I can listen to music other than rap (Jimmi Hendrix anyone?).

• Like 1

Keith: Please tell me your not one of those wangsta's who wheres a do rags riding around town listening to O.D.B. remixes...which reminds me what music do you listen to? Whats a skill you possess that people would be surprised you had (ex. singing or knitting idk). Do you have an ideal "ride"?

Anthony: What was/is your favorite hazing technique at school? Is it still popular to do wedgies? Whats the most you can max on bench press? I know your very... traditional when it comes to sex but would you ever consider tag-teaming?

Shawn: Are you religious at all? Recent events seem to point towards some familiarity with Christianity. This may be walking into a minefield but what is your opinion on religion in general. Also do you know how to cook?

YS: I did not for a moment believe you were ending the story. I actually pay attention to what is being said despite my borderline ADHD tongue.gif Your response to my review of Slash Work was funny, though I would hope to have better tastes in guys than Anthony (no offense) unless I was into BDSM and/or rape fantasies (which I am not).

Firstly, I think Nephy was asking why you weren't into BDSM and rape fantasies. I think (going by the smiley). I think one of the most blatantly obvious clue that the story wasn't ending was the mere fact that I didn't change the story status to Complete: Yes.

Keith: Bro, that sounds like an AWESOME idea! I don't know who/what O.D.B. is, but if you recommend it, then h*** yeah I'll listen! What else do I have on my playlist? Mostly rappers, bro. The cool kinds.

Anthony: Nobody allows him to drive anymore because they're all sick of his tunes, dudes.

K: Better than the c*** you listen to! What secret skillz do I have? I'm four-time arm wrestling champion!

A: NO YOU'RE NOT! You're full of s***, dude!

Shawn: Why don't you two just kill each other and get it over with?

K: Oh, I see the b**** is back.

Young Sage: (I don't know much about cars, so I can't even fake an answer to the final question. Just know that Keith turns his bass up to maximum for no discernable reason.)

A: Dude, you gotta change up your techniques so that people don't know what you're about to do next. And you gotta make sure that the teachers aren't watching.

S: How reassuring.

A: And wedgies went out of style in middle school, dude. Everyone knows that.

K: People wear boxers now, so it's harder to inflict pain.

A: I can bench press...

K: I think they want your current number, bro; not the number when you were actually ON any sports teams.

A: ...230!

K: Bro, with THAT gut?

A: I'll prove it, dude!

S: You think Anthony would ever tag-team?! (Laughs)

K: Yeah, bro. Anthony ain't into that s***.

A: Dudes, can I answer my own questions?

S: No.

S: I'm not religious...

A: Except when your a** is on the line.

S: Don't listen to the dumb jock. He doesn't understand most basic concepts.

A: F***ER!

*they duke it out for awhile*

K: S***, bro. I don't know anything about Miss Priss over there. Go ask the Big Man.

YS: I'm not big! I'm just big-boned. :,( (GIRLISH MOMENT OVER.) If Shawn weren't getting repeatedly punched in the stomach, he'd say that he was raised Catholic, but "left the Church" after his father died. He's atheist now. He would have sharp words to describe how he feels about religion in general. Also, he can follow directions when cooking, but can't make anything without them (so no meatloaf for you!).

It's sad that I feel the need to point out some of these things to you people. I don't know whether it's me not giving you guys enough credit or me not giving MYSELF enough credit. Anyways, another clue that Ch. 17 wasn't the end I hid is actually in Ch. 17 itself. Note that Anthony never ONCE says the word "dude." I don't know if I've told everybody or just one person this, but I'll repeat it again: note when Anthony says "dude." It's not JUST a verbal (and quirky) tic. It's also a "window into his soul" (/cheesy phrase). For example, when he uses it helps readers discern what mood he's REALLY in, despite what he may say verbally.

Another clue is that the word "nightmare" was right in the freakin' title. Also, and I don't know how clear I made it in the chapter itself, since it was a dream, I distorted reality a bit. People go from one place to another in a blink of an eye, objects materialize out of nowhere, and the seemingly impossible happens (Shawn really should've died from all the blood loss; Anthony's mind-reading [seriously, a piece of pumice can outsmart this jock]). Finally, the foreshadowing in Ch. 16 should've tipped you off (though I can see how misinterpretation would render it invalid). These should be all the clues I left behind.

Keith finds pink-laced panties to be a real turn-on.

Ch. 19: Shawn and Anthony are soldiers in the Great Teacup War. Their superior, General Keith, orders them to infiltrate enemy lines and obtain the secret blueprint plans of the TEACUP BATTLE MECHA OF DOOM. Just as they break enemy lines, they are discovered and Anthony ends up captured. Now Shawn must traverse the enemy holdout, avoid being caught, break out Anthony, and find the blueprints, all on his own. Will he do it? Find out!

The Great Tea Cup war, that's pretty funny. Though I have to admit the idea of Keith ordering around Shawn and Anthony is interesting. :devil:

I loved the cliff at the end, my guess is the shirt worked well and it just crushed Anthony. If not though thats cool, it has to be something big though for him to go to Shawn. I look forward to finding out. As for Shawn seeing a shrink, thats an interesting plot point, kid has some serious issues.

Best,

Nightowl

lol I'm surprised Shawn and Anthony would make it that far enemy lines without ripping out each others throats, plus its hard thinking about Shawn using weapons....Just saying.

Glad to see Shawn and Anthony going at each other despite Shawn's current predicament. I think I laughed the most at the girlfriend comment, though maybe Anthony should be looking at himself a bit when he talks about Bi-polarity. Shawn going to a shrink would be such a funny chapter, He is so messed up, plus he'll be super snarky and sarcastic, so it could break game of who breaks 1st. laugh.gif

EDIT:

DS Games with high reviews on IGN:

Space Invaders Extreme

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Assassin's Creed II: Discovery

Professor Layton And the Diabolical Box

Dementium II:

Edited by Caedus
  • Like 1

lol I'm surprised Shawn and Anthony would make it that far enemy lines without ripping out each others throats, plus its hard thinking about Shawn using weapons....Just saying.

Glad to see Shawn and Anthony going at each other despite Shawn's current predicament. I think I laughed the most at the girlfriend comment, though maybe Anthony should be looking at himself a bit when he talks about Bi-polarity. Shawn going to a shrink would be such a funny chapter, He is so messed up, plus he'll be super snarky and sarcastic, so it could break game of who breaks 1st. laugh.gif

EDIT:

DS Games with high reviews on IGN:

Space Invaders Extreme

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Assassin's Creed II: Discovery

Professor Layton And the Diabolical Box

Dementium II:

I own Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (and I agree with the high rating) and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (ditto). I stay away from Zelda games simply because they're so popular and I can successfully say that I've never played one (to spite all gamers everywhere for no particular reason). I played Assassin's Creed II on the X360, and it was "okay" to me. Might have to look into Dementium. I was also thinking Star Fox: Assault and Band Hero (yes, they created a handheld Guitar Hero game). I may even take into consideration one of the Ace Attorney games ("OBJECTION!").

Shawn and Anthony only JUST broke enemy lines before Anthony was turned into a damsel in distress. They didn't have time to kill each other.

Update: I went to Gamestop today (last resort) and found Star Fox: Command (which is what I meant earlier, not Assault) on sale, so I bought that. They ended up pricing it wrong, and it was CHEAPER than what the price tag said. So I ended up getting a game for about $6.99. Boo-yah! Also, I found out that Again (yet another oddly named game) is now out, and I'm intrigued. It's made from the same people who did Hotel Dusk: Room 215, which is a great detective/mystery game, so I might buy that when I have the money (aka: never :,( ).

Shawn and Anthony only JUST broke enemy lines before Anthony was turned into a damsel in distress. They didn't have time to kill each other.

Sorry but I just can't picture Anthony as a damsel, let alone in distress... or any dress. Although.... given the cheerleaders we have on this site it wouldn't be unthinkable for him to join the squad. Cammy designed the uniforms.

Sorry but I just can't picture Anthony as a damsel, let alone in distress... or any dress. Although.... given the cheerleaders we have on this site it wouldn't be unthinkable for him to join the squad. Cammy designed the uniforms.

I can only imagine that there is enough rainbows in those uniforms to make Skittles vomit with rage. I'm sure if you get Anthony drunk enough, you can convince him to put on a dress for a stupid reason.

I'm sure this post doesn't belong here, but then again, it doesn't belong anywhere. I've made an update to my "About Me" section on my profile page, detailing the stories I'm currently working on. Since talking about them is not what this thread is about, I'll just leave it up to you to go to the page and read for yourself.

On-topic, more trivia! Did you know...that canonically, Anthony is NOT the most sexiest dude in school, shattering everything you ever knew to be true in life? You may start spiraling into despair...now.

*Waves at Pheonix*

Loved the chapter Young Sage. I really enjoyed Anthony's classic anti-gay tirade, like I said it was classic. I hope he has a better time of it now though. His yo-yoing ws give me a headache, but I understand his frustrations.

Looking forward to next friday.

Best,

nightOwl