Character Date

Probably Milo from 'With Trust'. He's so complicated tongue.gif ... I also like his name laugh.gif

Seth, from Desert Dropping, by Dom Luka

or,

6'8" tall Jake Maxson and his 6'1" boyfriend, too, from another recent e-fiction story... (the tall guys are worth the climb lmaosmiley.gif )...I Think I'm in Trouble, by jjptex

or,

The Twin clones from Dreams of Humanity/Dreams of a Father by dkstories,

or,

The Twins from one of the other stories on here where they both fell in love with the same guy and it worked out as a two-on-one relationship, (I think it was one of Krista's)

but,

Brad & Robbie, Matt & Derek, the muscular guy, Casey, all sound hot, too!

But I still think getting loved by a set of twins, or triplets, would be one of the most exciting experiences to have! lmaosmiley.gif

Edited by KJames

Despite the minor fact I am female and they wouldn't have me anyway: 1st choice: Jude from TOU. 2nd. Choice: Dennis from ITF (Not the Dennis from TLW). But as I said, they wouldnt have me anyway. Maybe I really should get that sex change... Siiiigh.

I also say Chris from TLW & ITF would be nice, not only because of the fact that he is straight but also if I slip up in bed and call my current boyfriend's name, he won't know the difference. (Tehehe)

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't mind a romp with Tony & Chris. TWINS! *Twin-gasm*

Edited by Kanaye

Have a thing for Micah from linxes spider webs story, which is why i don't appreciate the idea of him being killed off :(

Also love most of Doms characters, he just writes them so well, Seth from DD has to be my fave.

Tony from JT Randall's story Secret in Salem.

Vic from Draigen's Black Sheep.

Jake from I Think I'm in Trouble.

The evil pincess in Cia's The Price of Honour

Margaret from StueyNZ A Geek Grows Up.

Billy from Owl's Indiana Summer

Almost any of Bugeye's characters

All of Wyndham's boys.... together including Peter.

Okay... so I'm a slut... never said I wasn't.

Well, that's a difficult one, but I think I can come up with a list.

1) Luke from Dom Luka's Desert Dropping

2) Matt from Mark Arbour's CAP universe

3) Jamie from Jamie's The Scrolls of Icaria

4) Cray from Jack Scribe's Desert universe

5) Milo from Dom Luka's With Trust

There you have it, my top 5. ;)

Jude Landon from The Ordinary Us by Dom Luka.

Sexy blonde mechanic, independent, sensitive and emotionally intelligent but with all sorts of vulnerabilities that me him oh so adorably real.

There were times when I was in my late teens where I'd wish for him to come save me like he did for Quinn.

Did I mention how hot he is?

*sigh*

Well, that's a difficult one, but I think I can come up with a list.

1) Luke from Dom Luka's Desert Dropping

2) Matt from Mark Arbour's CAP universe

3) Jamie from Jamie's The Scrolls of Icaria

4) Cray from Jack Scribe's Desert universe

5) Milo from Dom Luka's With Trust

There you have it, my top 5. ;)

Now that's a great list!

well...

Dion from Comicality's GFD

Silver and River (at the same time) from Nephy's Enigma

and...

this is gonna sound creepeh tongue.gif

but Death in my story "Trust me.. i'm an Angel"

Forever changing form and just damn his mysteriousness is sexy tongue.gif

Not that you're greedy or anything tongue.gifsmile.gif But seeing as you are the first to pick one two of my characters what can I say? Okay you can sail the Silver River but I get Marcus and Angel OR even better Angel and Daniel smile.gifNo...no... Angel and Nye. Sigh. Gods I wish I could make characters come to life for real smile.gif

Edited by Nephylim
  • Site Administrator

I want Isaac and Connor... they will most likely be my favorite two characters in Nephy's stories. Hmm...super handsome, both with accents, one a 'tough' guy....drool! River and Silver are a close 2nd though biggrin.gif And for a single man in bed, Rix from It was a Monday by Lugh. A guy with purple hair? Oh yeah!!!

Edited by Cia