Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

MIllennium

Great dialogue in that chapter! :worship::worship:

Robbie's begining to see the light.....instead of the bald spot. :lmao: Stef's line was great. :2thumbs:

I have no memory of Dan Church. :wacko: Can someone fill me in?

I'll be happy to fill you in. Oh, you meant with the story. Be-Rad...remember, he's the guy Brad got in a fight with for dissing Robbie at the football game? I'll try to look up chapters for you later on.

We first met Dan Church in Chapter 1 of Be Rad. Brad got in a fight with him in Chapter 25 of Be Rad. They became friends in Chapter 26. Dan went with Brad on their trip to Amsterdam for Brad's birthday. After that, he started a relationship with Mouse. Brad had sex with Dan, had a fling with him, when he and Robbie were estranged toward the end of the story.(Chapters 38-40)

Read those last chapters (38-40) to get a feel of how Brad and Dan left things.

I'm really back on the Mark fan wagon! Chapter 13 (interesting to use number 13 to bring in a Christian angle... Posted Image) is going somewhere good again. Also like the intriguing hidden agendas of people! Well done Mark - you are back in my good books!

Sweet, sweet chapter! :wub:

It's true you know. Being in service to people who need it is extremely rewarding. And it needn't be money.

One of my favourite quotes from a book called "Me to We"...

Why be better than others when you can be better for others?

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Okay, chapters 12 and 13 are just great, beyond great, I feel this is some of the best in this series in a long time. I have gone back and forth of this story, mostly because I think Brad and Robbie belong together, but the writing is just great... I still want Brad and Robbie to end up together, I just like the idea of two men being able to make it in a relationship with just each other, yes I realize both have been with others on this little break but....

Are we sure it is Dan? No proof has been seen to give a definitive answer, although he was my choice. Is Carson going to be involved with him in some way, can't really tell yet myself, although I hope so... Bad Bad person for trying to break Brad and Robbie up...

Okay, am I the only one that sees a problem with Brad taking this kid after giving the church a huge donation??? I can just see some right wing blowhard saying he bought the kid from this church... I think he is doing the right thing but just see where this could give ammunition to someone going after him.

When is the next chapter coming out? Today?

:D :D :D

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Okay, chapters 12 and 13 are just great, beyond great, I feel this is some of the best in this series in a long time. I have gone back and forth of this story, mostly because I think Brad and Robbie belong together, but the writing is just great... I still want Brad and Robbie to end up together, I just like the idea of two men being able to make it in a relationship with just each other, yes I realize both have been with others on this little break but....

Are we sure it is Dan? No proof has been seen to give a definitive answer, although he was my choice. Is Carson going to be involved with him in some way, can't really tell yet myself, although I hope so... Bad Bad person for trying to break Brad and Robbie up...

Okay, am I the only one that sees a problem with Brad taking this kid after giving the church a huge donation??? I can just see some right wing blowhard saying he bought the kid from this church... I think he is doing the right thing but just see where this could give ammunition to someone going after him.

When is the next chapter coming out? Today?

:D :D :D

Actually, the sharp folks on my team raised that very issue, which is why you'll note all the conversations about Child Welfare officers. One point as to why this would be relatively easy for Brad is that they've already been through this when Bitty showed up and tried to take Darius and JJ away. Remember all the crap they went through with that? So that gives them some history with the state.

im currently re-reading be-rad. but dan church so far is Ace's good friend but a compleat dick. but yet not horrible enough to destroy brad yet....so i'm assuming it has someting to do when brad comes out............for some reason i think dan church is blowing lark....but not to sure....i thought there was something there. but anyway he's ace's friend to all the concerts they went to......and the "BASTILE Day party" havent had one of them since be-rad MARK!

Well, that's because we really haven't had a story fall on July 14th in awhile, Mark M. I don't think we're going to see July 14th in this story, either.

I liked Brad realizing how silly and frivilous getting Sergio a car was by getting faced with people who were living on the streets/ Nice perspective for him.

Edited by methodwriter85

im currently re-reading be-rad. but dan church so far is Ace's good friend but a compleat dick. but yet not horrible enough to destroy brad yet....so i'm assuming it has someting to do when brad comes out............for some reason i think dan church is blowing lark....but not to sure....i thought there was something there. but anyway he's ace's friend to all the concerts they went to......and the "BASTILE Day party" havent had one of them since be-rad MARK!

Go back up to post 203 and I listed which chapters to read.

Silly boy. Read the posts first.Posted Image

Tiger, my namesake in the CAP saga is a really prissy figure skater who has all the makings of being like a future Evan Lycasek. Deal with it.

Actually, I do like JJ...he's just much prissier than I was at his age. Hopefully he'll grow out of it as he gets older.

Edited by methodwriter85

Tiger, my namesake in the CAP saga is a really prissy figure skater who has all the makings of being like a future Evan Lycasek. Deal with it.

Actually, I do like JJ...he's just much prissier than I was at his age. Hopefully he'll grow out of it as he gets older.

Tiger, it's your alter-ego. Besides, you remind me more of Stef.

Posted Image

JJ"s more like a future Johnny Weir.Posted Image

WELL MAYBE I WANTED TO READ THE WHOLE STORY AGAIN *POUTS*

hehehe i do wana read it all but i'll check to see what chapters talk about church

I do so love the young - they are SO open to guidance...... ;)

dear dear Mark M..... :hug: where would be be without you.......

Image deleted......... I had forgotten JJ is still only 13..... he seems to have been around for longer......

Edited by Canuk

Does this mean that JJ gets to skate in the University of Delaware figure skating program like Johnny?

I'm now picturing a really bitchy rivalry between the two...

Does this mean that JJ gets to skate in the University of Delaware figure skating program like Johnny?

I'm now picturing a really bitchy rivalry between the two...

If JJ looks like Johnny and they skate against eachother, won't it look like identical twins on the ice?

Edited by Canuk

Who was that picture you posted? That's not Johnny Weir, Canuk. Plus that guy looks way too muscular to ever be a figure skater.

And I don't think Mark means that JJ LOOKS like Johnny Weir, I just think he means that they have a similiar attitude and style.

And JJ is a blond. In any event, we're talking a 13-year old kid, so I'm not really wanting to add "sexy" to how we describe him.

Edited to add: It looks like the photo Canuk posted is of an ad that came up under the google image search of Johnny Weir, but most assuredly that is not an actual image of Johnny Weir. Johnny Weir is a cute little flamer type.

Edited by methodwriter85

Who was that picture you posted? That's not Johnny Weir, Canuk.

And I don't think Mark means that JJ LOOKS like Johnny Weir, I just think he means that they have a similiar attitude and style.

And JJ is a blond, in any event. And we're talking a 13-year old kid, so I'm not really wanting to add "sexy" to how we describe him.

Sorry, just googled "Johnny Weir" and that was one of the images...... as I have no idea who JohnnyWeir is I had to trust the technology.....

Is JJ still only 13??? I imagined he was older....... You'll see I have deleted the image....

Edited by Canuk

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..