Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

MIllennium

The next story in the CAP saga will probably start within 10 days. I thought I'd give you an idea of what it's about.

We revert to one of my favorite narrators: Brad. The story will primarily revolve around two topics. First of all, Brad has to deal with threats to his business from Amphion, the mysterious rival venture capital firm that we first heard about in "The Box." In addition to that, he'll have to cope with the early onset of Robbie's mid-life crisis, brought about by his own business failures.

I'm actually thinking of trying something new this time around. I'm actually thinking about including a sympathetic religious person, like a gay-friendly pastor, to help offset characters like Brenda Hayes.

• Like 1

Can hardly wait! Thanks Mark! You are great! :worship::2thumbs:

(Yes,people, I am sucking up to him to encourage him to post faster! I am stuck playing chauffeur/ taxi to my brother's future in-laws before his wedding and I need something to read before/during/after said wedding.)

Probably deciding on what clifhanger he's going to stick us readers with :)

lol... like Mark needs a cliff hanger to suck us into reading Millennium! Unless he's going to try and unseat CJames as the King of Cliffhangers!

I was hoping the last chapter of the Box was up and I'd have a reason to procrastinate on house cleaning but...

Steve

• Like 1

lol... like Mark needs a cliff hanger to suck us into reading Millennium! Unless he's going to try and unseat CJames as the King of Cliffhangers!

I was hoping the last chapter of the Box was up and I'd have a reason to procrastinate on house cleaning but...

Steve

Despite the rule change so CJ got ousted last year, no one can really replace him as King of the Cliffhangers.

• Like 1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited to get back into brads shoes!! although all the sex will be between him and robbie....and maybe whoever he walks in on...lol!!!!!!!!!! wonder if something besides fisting has come up....maybe a pop bottle after all??? hahaha. alas i've read alot of stories with a gay-friendly pastor. always interesting how authors play them out. so lets get started!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited to get back into brads shoes!! although all the sex will be between him and robbie....and maybe whoever he walks in on...lol!!!!!!!!!! wonder if something besides fisting has come up....maybe a pop bottle after all??? hahaha. alas i've read alot of stories with a gay-friendly pastor. always interesting how authors play them out. so lets get started!!!!!!!!!

Really? You sure about that?

• Like 1

In addition to that, he'll have to cope with the early onset of Robbie's mid-life crisis, brought about by his own business failures.

Excellent! So that is how you're giving Brad a variety of men to f**k. How convenient! I'm looking forward to it. He should f**k Matt and Wade! Make it happen!

Mark M, I must admit that this post reinforces my image of you as the Energizer Bunny.....:great:

you just keep on keeping on, and I suspect many of us love you for it!!:D

Excellent! So that is how you're giving Brad a variety of men to f**k. How convenient! I'm looking forward to it. He should f**k Matt and Wade! Make it happen!

My conscience (let's call it "Sharon") says Brad can't f**k Matt. Matt is basically Brad's stepson, so I think she's right. As long as they're together in some capacity, Matt has to be off limits.

• Like 1

My conscience (let's call it "Sharon") says Brad can't f**k Matt. Matt is basically Brad's stepson, so I think she's right. As long as they're together in some capacity, Matt has to be off limits.

If they break up for a while, he's fair game. 0:)

Well now, isn't that a surprise? So Robbie is having a mid life crisis at just the time when Brad really needs him. Typical... my problems are the only problems that count so I am going to fix my problems without even caring whether that makes your worse. Now where have I experienced that kind of thinking before? I have always liked Robbie but that has taken him down a good few notches in my estimation.

Just wondering... does that count as a mini cliffhanger? I mean it's distinctly possible that Robbie could be hanging off someone called Cliff in the immediate future.

• Like 1

It looks like Brad really has his hands full. Robbie strikes me as unstable. One problem and he's ready to start f**king someone else. It makes me wonder. Is he really the one for Brad, or does Brad need someone new all together? We though Stef would end up staying with Greg "forever", but that didn't work out. It was because he died, but it still seemed like their relationship was about to end regardless. Now I'm wondering if Brad and Robbie are in the same boat. It's not unheard of for a couple to be together for 20 years or so and then split the sheets. Surely in this story he'll question it for once. He's definitely not a naive person.

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

Well now, isn't that a surprise? So Robbie is having a mid life crisis at just the time when Brad really needs him. Typical... my problems are the only problems that count so I am going to fix my problems without even caring whether that makes your worse. Now where have I experienced that kind of thinking before? I have always liked Robbie but that has taken him down a good few notches in my estimation.

Just wondering... does that count as a mini cliffhanger? I mean it's distinctly possible that Robbie could be hanging off someone called Cliff in the immediate future.

It looks like Brad really has his hands full. Robbie strikes me as unstable. One problem and he's ready to start f**king someone else. It makes me wonder. Is he really the one for Brad, or does Brad need someone new all together? We though Stef would end up staying with Greg "forever", but that didn't work out. It was because he died, but it still seemed like their relationship was about to end regardless. Now I'm wondering if Brad and Robbie are in the same boat. It's not unheard of for a couple to be together for 20 years or so and then split the sheets. Surely in this story he'll question it for once. He's definitely not a naive person.

I think we all like to think of ourselves as strong people, people who are completely in control of ourselves and our destinies. No way could we be weak, allow ourselves to be deluded and derailed by personal crises. I contend that we are, and I think Robbie's frailties make him one of the more realistic characters in this fictional story.

Yes, he is more realistic. It could be why he pisses me off so much. He is so much like Jeff that it's not even funny. At a time when he should seek Brad for comfort, he's doing just the opposite. It's like he's a glutton for punishment and that he's gone back to the path of self destruction. Someone needs to bitch slap him back to reality.

I will be really hearbroken if Brad and Robbie don't end up together, like JP and Stef from the first generation. Brad and Robbie have been through to much over the years not to end up together, maybe a few ups and downs but in the end they would only be happy with each other. Although I think it would be hot to have Brad and Matt sleep together, it would tear the family apart worse than anything that ever happened maybe even more than Billy's death. I am not sure that JJ, Darius, or Will would ever be able to move past it, nor am I sure that others in the extended family would either. I know that other storylines have had incest but this is basically between a parent and a child, no matter how you look at it in some respects, Matt is Brad's son.... Now having said that, I could see Wade and Brad sleeping together and that causing problems but in the end it working out... I know that many couples don't last a lifetime, just look at society, but I personally know many gay couples that have been together more than 40 years and are still going strong. Wouldn't it be nice if instead of just doing the salacious idea, we have a couple over come their issues and make it without going all " gay and trampy "... Not all gay men are sluts, what is wrong with portraying a couple as truly commited and working through the rough times and making it back stronger than ever???? Why do so many of these stories show gay men's libido as controlling everything in their lives???

Having said all that, I do love this story and have followed it faithfully since CAP began and will continue to stay with it and enjoy where Mark takes us....

Yes, he is more realistic. It could be why he pisses me off so much. He is so much like Jeff that it's not even funny. At a time when he should seek Brad for comfort, he's doing just the opposite. It's like he's a glutton for punishment and that he's gone back to the path of self destruction. Someone needs to bitch slap him back to reality.

Brad's usually pretty good at that.Posted Image

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..