Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

MIllennium

Ch: 11

Wow...

For someone who claims to have been totally faithful to Robbie, Brad is racking up big numbers in Slut of the Year Award....

And Paranoid Delusionist of the Year

And Drama Queen of the Decade, second only to Brian!

Sledgehammer?!? Really? I think I saw this on Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones and Maury Povich!

And honestly, I know NO ONE with a sledgehammer in their garage unless they worked in Construction! I mean worked building the building itself and not 'worked' in an air conditioned office...

• Like 1

Ch: 11

Wow...

For someone who claims to have been totally faithful to Robbie, Brad is racking up big numbers in Slut of the Year Award....

And Paranoid Delusionist of the Year

And Drama Queen of the Decade, second only to Brian!

Sledgehammer?!? Really? I think I saw this on Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones and Maury Povich!

And honestly, I know NO ONE with a sledgehammer in their garage unless they worked in Construction! I mean worked building the building itself and not 'worked' in an air conditioned office...

I have one and I'm not a construction worker. I could pretend I was though. Posted Image

• Like 1

I have one and I'm not a construction worker. I could pretend I was though. Posted Image

if you need someone to carry your load, you know when I am..... :D

Back on-topic....great chapter, Mark, :worship: neat twist to the story even if Brad is only sending Robbie on a wild-goose-chase.

Though Robbie's last words imply we are about to find out something big......

Hell, I don't know hardly anyone that " Doesn't " have a sledge hammer in their garage!!! I don't work in any type of construction field and grew up in the country and you just never know when you might need one...

I do not think Brad is being paranoid, I think what is happening to him and Robbie and Robbie's business by extension is all part of what is going on with Brad's and Steph's business. My question is someone that had that much money would not have been able to acquire it without others knowing, so why wouldn't Brad or someone know who else in their class is worth literally hundreds of millions of dollars?!?!

I still am going to be very disappointed if Brad and Robbie don't end up staying together but I do think Brad is being a little bit of a slut during their time apart... I still do not think he should sleep with Matt, as he keeps hinting he might do if Robbie doesn't stay with him...

I have gone back and reread the first five chapters of CAP and after reading Be Rad and Man in Motion, I do have someone in mind but can't figure out how they could have come up with that much money... Well this is getting very interesting, how about a chapter a day??? Just Kidding...

To see Brad go completely nuts is really sad but now maybe Brad and Robbie will work together. If they do their relationship will be even stronger and the good guys will Win. Mark I am starting believe you are going to surpass Bloodlines and that would be some thing. I still think it is Lark. Lark parents must will been well off he had a BMW in high school. He was working in the market. Brad choose Robbie over him. Robbie beat him on Max's parents lawn. Lark with a few others Brian, Max's parents and a few people from High school as a cover. The idea of all Brad's problem have a common source is not so hard to believe. This last Chapter was the BEST. We all are waiting breathless for number 12!!! I hope we don't have to wait too long.

Now when can i take a swig? ops i mean swing? with your hammer :D

That's hawt! ;)

Agreed :D

Okay so i realise when a story gets good i really just dont like peoples opinions. hahaha No offence to anyone but i just love the whole Drama it's Devistating and Drastic and taken to all levels! How can you agree or dissagree with robbie or Brad. Personaly i love being in this persona again Brad is awesome, even if he is breaking down, but it will only bring him up fifty thousand times stronger!! which is ok! Robbie however can Die i personaly still do not like him anymore! fisting kinda grosses me out still. but minor! This Rollercoaster Better end with a torn up family. Then the next book can bring it together!! (Honestly it will never happen, mark has never let a book stop at a bad place)

Either Way!

CLIFFY DECLAIRD! I'm Hurting to know who!

P.s: EXCELENT WRITING

• Like 1

Now when can i take a swig? ops i mean swing? with your hammer :D

Agreed :D

Okay so i realise when a story gets good i really just dont like peoples opinions. hahaha No offence to anyone but i just love the whole Drama it's Devistating and Drastic and taken to all levels! How can you agree or dissagree with robbie or Brad. Personaly i love being in this persona again Brad is awesome, even if he is breaking down, but it will only bring him up fifty thousand times stronger!! which is ok! Robbie however can Die i personaly still do not like him anymore! fisting kinda grosses me out still. but minor! This Rollercoaster Better end with a torn up family. Then the next book can bring it together!! (Honestly it will never happen, mark has never let a book stop at a bad place)

Either Way!

CLIFFY DECLAIRD! I'm Hurting to know who!

P.s: EXCELENT WRITING

Thanks MM. The Cliffy will resolve itself on Tuesday.

I think that Brad's behavior is quite understandable given that he is drunk and hurting to the max. When drunk exaggeration and over reacting is pretty common to deep hurts. I think that Mark has done a great job of telling this story with it interesting twists and turns. I think that he has laid out great ground work for answering the question about who is behind this all. I have a feeling that Robbie will as a result find out that Carson doesn't really give a shit about him and is quite willing to do whatever it takes to get himself what he wants.

You are a story teller extraordinaire. :worship: You also do pretty damn well in writing hot sex as well. As always looking forward to the next chapter. But really waiting for next installment about the guys on the Belvidera.

• Like 1

And if I was Jeanine, I would not put up with these two bitches attitudes anymore. I would take the kids far away from Brad and Robbie until they settle their issues...

Brad's yelling at Robbie?

Someone putting dents and a f'ing sledgehammer into a car?!?

And Robbie getting so violent, he just sent Brad to the hospital with his skull cracked open... (I'm Jeanine, I didn't see Brad slip)

Yeah, a picture of domestic violence if I ever saw one... Robbie getting violent because Brad damaged the car and now Brad saying "i slipped"...Think of the Children!!!

:P

And if I was Jeanine, I would not put up with these two bitches attitudes anymore. I would take the kids far away from Brad and Robbie until they settle their issues...

:P

There's no way these kids are getting out unscathed. I hope they get JJ and Darius REALLY choice gifts for their respective 14th and 18th birthdays.

There's no way these kids are getting out unscathed. I hope they get JJ and Darius REALLY choice gifts for their respective 14th and 18th birthdays.

I'm confused. How can they be uninvolved parents one minute, and then involved to the degree that their conflict warps the kids?

I think that it would be hard for Jeanine to imagine Brad being abused in his relationship with Robbie.

That's easy to imagine...

Car with sledgehammer in windshield.

Robbie yelling "F****. Look at what you did to my car!"

next we have Robbie yelling "oh S***!" and is yelling for help.

And now we have Jeanine entering garage with Brad on the ground, bleeding...

Not hard to picture Robbie getting arrested for battery... :P

with the cop telling Robbie "tell it to the judge..."

Edited by mmike1969

Thanks MM. The Cliffy will resolve itself on Tuesday.

What? What's that you say? Your Stiffy resolved itself today?

Damn battery always dies when it gets interestin'

:funny:

I think that Brad's behavior is quite understandable given that he is drunk and hurting to the max. When drunk exaggeration and over reacting is pretty common to deep hurts. I think that Mark has done a great job of telling this story with it interesting twists and turns. I think that he has laid out great ground work for answering the question about who is behind this all. I have a feeling that Robbie will as a result find out that Carson doesn't really give a shit about him and is quite willing to do whatever it takes to get himself what he wants.

You are a story teller extraordinaire. :worship: You also do pretty damn well in writing hot sex as well. As always looking forward to the next chapter. But really waiting for next installment about the guys on the Belvidera.

I agree with Belvidera! im definatly hurting but yet i'm not cuz this story is soooo good.

That's easy to imagine...

Car with sledgehammer in windshield.

Robbie yelling "F****. Look at what you did to my car!"

next we have Robbie yelling "oh S***!" and is yelling for help.

And now we have Jeanine entering garage with Brad on the ground, bleeding...

Not hard to picture Robbie getting arrested for battery... :P

with the cop telling Robbie "tell it to the judge..."

Not likely. These are rich people, after all.

I read the chapter right before bed last night and have been reading another story during my free time today, so I'll give my thoughts now. I am so like what the hell with Brad right now. I can understand his frustration, but a f**king sludge hammer? He's totally freaking lost his mind here, and even in the madness, he has seemingly figured some things out, about why these things are happening.

As for the cliffhanger, I'm so antsy about it. I really wanna know!

Edited by Tiger

Fascinating development! I'm not talking about the sledge hammer either. :thumbdown:

If Carson is part of a plot to bring down Brad and Robbie...well, Robbie's going to look and feel so stupid. Duped by a twink. :lmao:

Definitely a cliffie. Can't wait for tomorrow. :read:

well its the day after tomorrow and nothing yet....soo.........MA MA(Mom=aka MARK ARBOUR)! whats going on? :P

Yeah, it's already Wednesday... Maybe Joe is busy. That could be what it is. It happens. There's no need to assume that Mark is behind it. I'm sure it'll be up eventually. :)

hmm...does BJ's count?

10 guys?

Luke

Cody

Klip

Sergio/Kevin

Porsche dealer

Jordan

* Ch 14

Max

Father Tim

Not bad for 12 days... :D Of course, if Brad wanted to be a real slut, he could spend a day at the same Bath house in San Jose that Stef went to and double that in a day.

Edited by mmike1969

hmm...does BJ's count?

10 guys?

Luke

Cody

Klip

Sergio/Kevin

Porsche dealer

Jordan

Not bad for 12 days... :D Of course, if Brad wanted to be a real slut, he could spend a day at the same Bath house in San Jose that Stef went to and double that in a day.

LOL. At least. Can you imagine a guy like Brad, with a huge dick, walking around a bath house? Poor guy would be desperately trying to escape.

Yeah, it's already Wednesday... Maybe Joe is busy. That could be what it is. It happens. There's no need to assume that Mark is behind it. I'm sure it'll be up eventually. :)

I went to bed early last night. Joe posted it last night but I didn't get to do the announcement until this morning.

Great dialogue in that chapter! :worship::worship:

Robbie's begining to see the light.....instead of the bald spot. :lmao: Stef's line was great. :2thumbs:

I have no memory of Dan Church. :wacko: Can someone fill me in?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..