Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

MIllennium

Infidelity isn't always hidden. And what choice was given? Agree and perhaps salvage it or end it now. I think it's heartless and no relationship can survive it.

A relationship is built on love, mutual respect and trust. Two out of three are now missing. Just because he asked does not absolve him of the act.

I have not ever been unfaithful and can not understand men that are. they disgust me.

Infidelity isn't always hidden. And what choice was given? Agree and perhaps salvage it or end it now. I think it's heartless and no relationship can survive it.

A relationship is built on love, mutual respect and trust. Two out of three are now missing. Just because he asked does not absolve him of the act.

I have not ever been unfaithful and can not understand men that are. they disgust me.

I agree the "choice" was a little one sided, I also agree that a relationship is built on love, respect and trust. Like you I have never been unfaithful, but men who are, make that people who are, do not disgust me, they are either devious (they want it all and are therefore somewhat child-like) or gutless( they can't bring themselves to break it off first). in Mark's :worship: characters situation there is still love, there is a degree of understanding and provided they can talk & listen before it all goes too far, then I think there is a salvagable relationship and the respect / trust can be re-learned/re-earned.

okay, then who's guilty? Brad for sleeping with Luke and Cody or Robbie sleeping with Carlson? Don't forget Brad wants to sleep with 19 yr old version of Robbie right now.

Do you blame him? He's got a sexy young twink who wants his cock. I think he should give it to him. If Robbie's gonna act like a complete jackass, he's going to get what's coming to him. After all this time, Brad deserves a lot better than the way Robbie is treating him now. Edited by Tiger

okay, then who's guilty? Brad for sleeping with Luke and Cody or Robbie sleeping with Carlson? Don't forget Brad wants to sleep with 19 yr old version of Robbie right now.

It doesn't matter now, they've destroyed their trust. They are both free agents. Their relationship was over the minute he said they should see other people.

A strong relationship is like fire. Remove any one of the three ingredients which make it fire and the flame is gone. They may get together again after this but the relationship will never be solid and it will be doomed and riddled with fighting and bitterness.

There is a way he could have had the best of both worlds. He could have asked about bringing a third into their bed together. That would bring the third into their sex life but NOT into or in between them in their relationship.

And yes, I am disgusted by someone who calls himself a man and still allows himself to be led by his wants, wishes and regrets. That is what spoiled little boys do, not men.

There is the outside possibility that the break up was staged to flush out the leak. That person would certainly rush to feather their own nest.

Perhaps Cody moved too fast. He could be the one feeding Amphion.

Some thoughts on this:

So far, there is no infidelity. Robbie actually handled that aspect of it well, IMHO. He asked Brad before he did anything, as far as we know. It's true that once that request was made, the relationship was damaged, but Brad could have said no and forced Robbie to work through it some other way.

It's really easy to sit back and say "I'd never do that" or "I'd never put up with that." I hope that's true. But lots of guys do go through this. Straight guys who dump their wives for a younger model are a US cultural icon. I've know people who go through this on both sides, and it's painful for both of them.

If I was dumped like that, I'd go through a slutty phase. No surprise there. Posted Image My ego would demand it. I think Brad's does too.

I don't think either of them are bad people. They are human, they are flawed, and they make mistakes. Assuming Robbie decides that he wants to be with Brad, and he apologizes, should Brad forgive him?

I agree with Ricky, even though Brad gave his consent for an open relationship, any sex they have with someone besides each other would still be considered an infidelity.

Brad and Robbie are both flawed human beings, just like anyone else. It just seems like a cop out though when people use that as an excuse to rationalize their actions.

If Robbie were to come to his senses and apologize I think Brad should try to forgive him, especially since Cody helped Brad understand why Robbie is doing this. Knowing Brad though, It's going to be a while before his pride and ego allows him to even consider it.

• Like 1

It's a credit to Mark's writing/story telling skills that readers are expressing strong emotions around the characters in this story. :2thumbs:

Personnally, I have never felt it useful to apply my personal standards for a relationship to fictional characters in a story. It seems so pointless.

In my mind, the real "losers" in all this drama are Brad's and Robbie's kids. Neither character has raised this concern.

But it's definitely all human behaviour.

Super chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

• Like 1

I agree with Ricky, even though Brad gave his consent for an open relationship, any sex they have with someone besides each other would still be considered an infidelity.

Brad and Robbie are both flawed human beings, just like anyone else. It just seems like a cop out though when people use that as an excuse to rationalize their actions.

If Robbie were to come to his senses and apologize I think Brad should try to forgive him, especially since Cody helped Brad understand why Robbie is doing this. Knowing Brad though, It's going to be a while before his pride and ego allows him to even consider it.

YES! Get Down with your bad self!

But personally Brad should just destroy him.

There is an old toast: Here's to you and here's to me, and to happily ever after, but if by chance we disagree, well then screw you, here's to me!

Well I wouldn't do it personally but it makes for a livelier story.:devil:

There is an old toast: Here's to you and here's to me, and to happily ever after, but if by chance we disagree, well then screw you, here's to me!

:lmao:

Don't use that anymore, ricky. It's mine! B)

:lmao:

Don't use that anymore, ricky. It's mine! B)

I thought yours went something like:

Her's to you and here's to me and here's to love and laughter. I'll be true as long as you, but not a moment after!

lol

Cheers

I don't think either of them are bad people. They are human, they are flawed, and they make mistakes. Assuming Robbie decides that he wants to be with Brad, and he apologizes, should Brad forgive him?

Yes, definitely. Though I m not sure Robbie realises how much he has put his own happiness into Brad's hands. Apart from complete break-up, Robbie has no say in how this relationship goes. Brad's use of this "power" will determine whether this relationship hs any future at all......

As I see it, if Brad's going to be messing around, I might as well force myself to enjoy it! 0:):P

It seems Cody's advice might be working. Perhaps Robbie should get his sweet ass back in Brad's bed before Brad really starts enjoying his new found sexual freedom.

Sexy chapter, Mark! :2thumbs::worship: Looking forward to chapter 6. :wub:

I hope Robbie comes to his senses in time...But in the mean time I think we are all going to enjoy Brad enjoying his time to slut out Posted Image.

A little off topic, but how awesome would it have been to have read about Matt and Wade going after Sergio? Posted Image

• Like 1

I hope Robbie comes to his senses in time...But in the mean time I think we are all going to enjoy Brad enjoying his time to slut out Posted Image.

A little off topic, but how awesome would it have been to have read about Matt and Wade going after Sergio? Posted Image

I'm sure they already have. :P

Its incredibly wrong of me.... but I am Incredibly Excited by the idea of a menage a trois between Brad, Wade and Matt.

Ive never been Robbies biggest fan, so im not particularly precious about him..... but I gotta say that Matt Carswold as a character is incredibly erotic and exciting. I havent seen that from Marks caracters since... well... that would be Brad in "Be Rad". So the idea of them together, with the aristocratic senator's son - well lets just say you wont see me for a few days after it happens :D

The idea of Brad having sex with Matt was unbelievable before Robbie's bonehead idea. However if Wade and Matt help Brad out I am not sure that would be that bad. Mark always creates a story which where the unbelievable can happen. Brad's reaction to this sitution was exactly as I would have guessed. It shows the skill of a great writer and his team :worship:. I believe all of us are waiting for the next chapter. Could Millennium be even better than Bloodlines? I think that would be the highest praise. Thank you again Mark. You are the best!! :2thumbs:

Edited by rjo

Its incredibly wrong of me.... but I am Incredibly Excited by the idea of a menage a trois between Brad, Wade and Matt.

Ive never been Robbies biggest fan, so im not particularly precious about him..... but I gotta say that Matt Carswold as a character is incredibly erotic and exciting. I havent seen that from Marks caracters since... well... that would be Brad in "Be Rad". So the idea of them together, with the aristocratic senator's son - well lets just say you wont see me for a few days after it happens :D

Oh what the hell. :devil: Why not a full on orgie? While we're at it, throw in Mark , Tiger and Paya. :read: I'll volunteer to be on the video crew. And hey, think we could get Comicality to join in? He sounds kinda hot. :wub:

:2thumbs:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..