Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

MIllennium

LOL I only brougt it up because I was "slightly" dissapointed that it wasn't in Bloodlines. I mean... If you want to have a scene where Brad "interrupts" Matt and Wade going crazy on Sergio in their bedroom, it would only add to the sexual tension. ;)

• Like 1

That was an interesting chapter. Kevin aka Sergio is a really good f**k. It was priceless the way Robbie was jealous of him even ever banging some twink in Cancun for the weekend. He made the deal, and yet he seems to dislike the fact that Brad is f**king other guys.

It looks like it's inevitable now that Brad is going to f**k Matt. Another night of drinking, and I'm sure they'll end up together. Then all hell is going to break loose. I can't wait!

As I was re-reading Be Rad, I find myself seeing many things in Brad that is similar to Matt...

Brad and Matt both are physically active in sports, both come from $$$ families, both are sluts and both dating someone that has been raped.

I'm just sad that Matt shows no compassion to Robbie since Robbie was willing to save Matt's own life not one year ago.

Yes, I get it, Robbie is the one who wanted to sleep with others. But It's not like he is the only one in CAP that has slept with someone they were not married to...Right Frank?

So yes I am willing to cut Robbie some slack. Besides, who's the bigger slut right now? Robbie had one guy. How many has Brad had?

and here's an OT thought:

What if Frank and Isidore got married... Whould that make Brad and Robbie brothers?

Edited by mmike1969

Brad's family is starting to get irritating the way they pick corners and become all judgemental like they don't have skeletons in their closets (Iol).

Matt is even more irritating this chapter, it's as if everything Robbie did for him in Bloodlines is negated because of Robbies poor choices. Maybe it's because He already has JP and Stef in his corner, but his complete disregard to his father is really sad. Robbie f**ked up, but at least he's been with one guy. He's loved and supported Matt when his parents rejected him and cut him off. I'm really starting to dislike him. I almost want him to f**k Brad because of the backlash he'll get from his brothers.

• Like 1

I don't think it's about the number of guys one or the other does, it's who initiated it. They're going to see Robbie as the bad guy for screwing up what appears on the outside to be an idyllic relationship. Brad would presumably still be a faithful partner. I agree that piling on isn't necessarily fair, but these guys are seeing someone they love get hurt, and they're being a bit petty.

That was one hot chapter! :devil: Loved it! :2thumbs: The Brad - Robbie split is becoming most appealing.

I believe it's pointless to try and keep score on everyone i.e. who has had it worse, who has done what for someone else - and afix blame on that basis. :thumbdown:

Anger is a human emotion. It's not right or wrong in itself. It just is. The right or wrong part is how you deal with that anger.

• Like 1

I can see where Matt is coming from. Here he comes into their lives, seeing Brad and Robbie as a loving devoted couple, then all of a sudden his own father pulls the rug out from his perceptions. He's probably as hurt over this as Brad because he holds them in such high regard. Look at how most kids act when they find out their parent has cheated; even if they loved them and idolized them before, they often become very bitter after the fact.

However, that said, I really do hope they fix things, as they have been one of the very few gay couples that have lasted for so long in the series. I really don't want to see Robbie go the route of Jeff/Sam/Jake/Greg. :(

Mark,

That last chapter was amazing.... but is there anyone else who thought there was a lack of sex in there? LOL I jest of course..... I'm loving how hot and racy these scenes are, without detracting even a second from the story.... Way to go :P

Yeah, this is like "Mark sex lite". Where's the gang bangs? The slings? The fists? I'm not feeling the love.

:lmao:

Good chapter, glad to see Brad is still the snarky asshole with the hair trigger temper.

Yeah, this is like "Mark sex lite". Where's the gang bangs? The slings? The fists? I'm not feeling the love.

:lmao:

Good chapter, glad to see Brad is still the snarky asshole with the hair trigger temper.

Sharon is my model for that part of his character.Posted Image

I love you Princess!Posted Image

brad is still his same old self. Took me a bit to re-open to him. Robbie though is still disconected for me. doesn't seem like at all the same kid he used to be....sad really. I'm almost hoping Brad Finds someone knew.....but then again i don't cuz of the past. Honestly i forshadow they'll get back together or have some spec of a relationship by the end of this book.....oh did i just spoil the ending??? (Maybe this will cause mark to surprise us! hehehe.) I can only hope. Anyway! Lets get this story continuing. I'm really likeing the posting spead......

P.S-- i could complain about details details details.....but i wont because i like having a chapter quickly and there really good.

brad is still his same old self. Took me a bit to re-open to him. Robbie though is still disconected for me. doesn't seem like at all the same kid he used to be....sad really. I'm almost hoping Brad Finds someone knew.....but then again i don't cuz of the past. Honestly i forshadow they'll get back together or have some spec of a relationship by the end of this book.....oh did i just spoil the ending??? (Maybe this will cause mark to surprise us! hehehe.) I can only hope. Anyway! Lets get this story continuing. I'm really likeing the posting spead......

P.S-- i could complain about details details details.....but i wont because i like having a chapter quickly and there really good.

I totally agree with what Mark M is saying, the speed how Mark is producing these great stories is just excellent - dont know how he is doing it! But bring it on. I'm just wondering who is the next new character that is coming into the storyline.

I totally agree with what Mark M is saying, the speed how Mark is producing these great stories is just excellent - dont know how he is doing it! But bring it on. I'm just wondering who is the next new character that is coming into the storyline.

The muse hits, my team freaks out, and it happens. I'm enjoying this one.

Brad is playing a very risky game. I don't really know who to root for at this point, buy props to Brad for refraining from having sec with Max! His need to have Robbie take the initiative is a good plan but the whole Matt/Brad thing could screw things up. Then again, it's not like Matt's up for sale, right? Which means something stRts with Sergio/Kevin or get a new character in future chapter. Robbie's starting to remind me of Billy, who so self absorbed in his own world, he kinda took for granted the loved ones around him. Hopefully this could help him be more stable.

• Like 1

hmm...

Brad has just dropped two notches for me... Thinking Cole's car as an "Asian POS" is one thing, using the word "Jap" in ANY context in 1999 in 'polite society' is another thing completly.

hmm...

Brad has just dropped two notches for me... Thinking Cole's car as an "Asian POS" is one thing, using the word "Jap" in ANY context in 1999 in 'polite society' is another thing completly.

Excellent point. We'll have to have him deal with his repressed stereotypes later on. I'd pulled it from "The Box", as a reference back to that.

I like this stronger Brad. He did not create this mess but he will not put up with it. He may lose Robbie but if he does he never really had Robbie. As I said before Brad is much stronger than Robbie. Emotionally I don't understand Robbie. I guess it was Robbie's reaction to Matt's illness in Bloodlines. He can not take the stress. If that's true I am worried about Robbie. Mark is crafting this story will great care. Will Brad lose Robbie? Will that be a bad thing? The kids are older now so maybe they can understand it more. I think Brad is the most important person in the family so maybe Robbie leaving would not be as tramatic. Is Brad ready for a 20yo lover?

Robbie made his own bed, and now he has to lie in it. I'm glad that Brad is making it difficult for him this time. He deserves someone who puts him first and is willing to treat him just as he deserves to be treated. Robbie needs to really think about what he wants, and he needs to decide quickly. Showing Brad that he's serious is going to take a lot of work.

Well I'm sorry that Amphion isn't a bigger portion of the story.

I can see the realism and complexities that this has brought to a once seemingly loving relationship. They've already thrown the baby out with the bath water as far as I am concerned. And it can only go down from here if it is to maintain any realism at all. The trust is completely gone and the back biting has begun.

This I could see next door or on TV. I think I am close to skimming for the culprit in the Amphion mess. Sorry mark, not your abilities, just not the right direction for the story for me. Were it not for the Amphion mystery I would be down to one story already. Even the sex has become distasteful because the motivation is soured. It is no longer entertainment. I'm close to not even caring about the Amphion mess.

I'm sure I am alone in my thought on infidelity and this story line however and you can't please everyone right? So no hard feelings.

Perhaps the next adventure will spark my interests again.

Hugs

Well I'm sorry that Amphion isn't a bigger portion of the story.

The story is still at the beginning. We'll find out more about it later. Right now, the story is focused on Brad's trysts. :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..