GA Love Bug

So just wondering if anyone else on this site has met their significant other here on GA? I met Camilo on here back last October and we have been dating for almost 10 months now (not internet dating, real-life dating). And I know Paya and West met up here not to long ago too. :) So has anyone else?

• Like 1

Gotta agree with Lacey, Tet and Cam are very cute, and cuter together ;). Paya and West are also a cute couple. You guys are far from the first tho...

For instance, 2 of the admins met through the site, Trebs and DK. They now live together out on the sunny west coast and have a make-shift family going :D

I know robbie (rknapp) and john (Rakuten06) met on GA, haven't heard from either in awhile tho.

I met my ex on another site a lot like GA, partially because its creator was a former team member here. I later found out he was a member here too, but was inactive for a couple years. Our official status now is 'complicated' due to long distance issues.

I know there have been lots f others, but thats all I got on the top of my head, and I know a few might be best forgotten.

....and also I think half the site is in an e-crush with joey (JSmith) :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A toast to all the GA Couples!

May you both live as long as you want, with the love that you want and need.

The love that helps you breathe.

Here is a toast to lying, cheating, stealing and drinking:

If you lie, lie only to keep a friend.

If you cheat, may you cheat death to have your lover longer.

If you steal, steal your lover's heart ever moment of each day.

If you drink, drink deeply of the joy of the life you have together.

To all us single men and women :P

May you all get the happily ever afters you deserve.

Hugs,

Zane

Well, Congrats to all that did. :-) Good luck

• Like 1

Congrats to all lucky ones...

I wonder where the highest poluations of ga members are ... if its all in austrailia ... I'll start to snicker at CJ for sending his character there

I have to say if the concentrations are near big cities ... they will be the luckier ones to find someone than the ones in small towns

on the other note I like to see the chase on watpatrun ... that sure be a marathon run.

There's plenty of folks round here I wouldn't mind snuggling up with! ;)

On another note, if you've read the status updates recently, somebody did go out to Germany to spend time with a GA interest. Sounds like it's been a wonderful trip so far. Totally filled my romance quota for the holidays! :wub:

On another note, if you've read the status updates recently, somebody did go out to Germany to spend time with a GA interest. Sounds like it's been a wonderful trip so far. Totally filled my romance quota for the holidays! :wub:

That's because Germans boys are yummu :P Like me...eheheh

Here I thought it was another European country instead, ;)

That's because Germans boys are yummu :P Like me...eheheh

Well, you are certainly yummy. Then again, all that German beer might have something to do with making German men attractive. ;)

Here I thought it was another European country instead, ;)

Really? oh, dear. I couldn't remember. 0:)

Well, you are certainly yummy. Then again, all that German beer might have something to do with making German men attractive. ;)

Really? oh, dear. I couldn't remember. 0:)

Hehe Dark :P I am only part german. I think it's the german chocolate :P Because apparently that's what I taste like XD

Hehe Dark :P I am only part german. I think it's the german chocolate :P Because apparently that's what I taste like XD

Chocolate rather than beer? Interesting choice. I do love a good german choc cake ... :D