The Hypothetical Date with a Fictional Character question

**Groan** :/

**Sigh** :mellow:

If it were only 2000, I'd be . . . I'd . . . I'd still be old. :unsure:

But getting back on topic, there aren't a lot of characters who are old enough for me to lust after - I can't think of anyone over thirty I would want to date from any story I read. I'm open to suggestions B)

Sometimes older guys can be even more fun. (Think: Staying power).biggrin.gif

Sometimes older guys can be even more fun. (Think: Staying power).biggrin.gif

Mark, perhaps I wasn't clear, I wasn't suggestion Older men aren't attractive, just the opposite - I just don't know of ANY older gay characters being written about right now. So if there are stories with main characters over 30 that I can read, lay 'em on me.

Mark, perhaps I wasn't clear, I wasn't suggestion Older men aren't attractive, just the opposite - I just don't know of ANY older gay characters being written about right now. So if there are stories with main characters over 30 that I can read, lay 'em on me.

All the main guys in the CAP series and HMS Belve-whatever are all old now..... Brad, Robbie, Stef, JP, Cody, George Granger, etc.

Since it is only 2000, I am SEVEN and in 2nd grade! :P

But's 2011 on YOUR side, therefore you are 18 and in 12th grade. And lusting after an 8th grade boy. I'm soooo telling everyone!:great: Nah seriously though...I remember when I was in 10th grade, this dude was dating an 8th grade girl. We teased him mercilessly about that.

Andy, believe me, I feel your pain. Seven years old for me was 1993- the year of the Clintons coming into power and the Waco stand-off. This Tommy kid was a damn baby at that point. It absolutely frightens me that this year, people born in 1990 are old enough to drink. I mean, I was four in 1990! It can't have been that long ago that people born that year can legally drink!

Andy, you and me should go out to a bar and mourn being old men together.

Edited by methodwriter85

Seren, from my own story Red Light xD I know, it's not really fair to choose one of my own, but he just has something... I can't really explain it, but he has this charm that makes me want to jump him sometimes :devil:

Jesse, from Jesse-101 Online Celebrity, 'cause he's just that cute :whistle: But that wouldn't be quite right, since I'm 19 and he's... younger :P

Seren, from my own story Red Light xD I know, it's not really fair to choose one of my own, but he just has something... I can't really explain it, but he has this charm that makes me want to jump him sometimes :devil:

OMG YES!!!!!!

Let me know when you become an old man and I'll buy you a drink to mourn your arrival - but you got a few years to go yet ;)

Right??!!! *eyeroll* Younguns! :D

Characters ... hmm ... since I've been so preoccupied lately and haven't been here in a while, I'm going to choose a character familiar to me and one that is written by Stoned Orchid. I love Riley Reid. But I'd want to be a guy if I were with him! :D

Jude Landon - The Ordinary Us

Sexy, blonde, lean mechanic guy is hot for obvious reasons but let's face it, the stories on here are full of hot guys. What makes him stand out for me is his kindness, loyalty, independence, confidence and sense of fun.

Also he could fix my car for me :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Forget a single date, I want a monogamous three-way relationship with:

1] Travis (those "slim eyes" and that "broad smile")

2] Dennis (that untanned ass)

3] Dane from Dandevdrew's The Arrangement.

Travis and Dennis because they're so adorkable together and I wanna bask in their intense earth shattering love, and Dane because I want to eat his thong. His various assortment of thongs. Actually I don't really wanna touch his butt floss, but I think you get my point.