The Hypothetical Date with a Fictional Character question

If you could date any fictional character, who would it be and why?

RULES TO THIS QUESTION as this is merely to satisfy my curiosity on such topics.

1) The fictional character must come from one of the G.A. Stories that we have posted here on this site.

2) The fictional character in question thinks you are amazing so you don't have to explain why the fictional character thinks you are amazing...he or she just does.

3) And the fictional character is "single" no matter what's going on in the manuscript and for all intent/purpose so are you so you don't need to explain this part either. This is pretend people...please hop on the "what if" bandwagon and pretend with me.

Okay...post away.

emo%2520cartoon%252018.jpg

Silver!!!

Okay, I know I really shouldn't chose one of my own but I am so so so in love with him it's creepy :)

From someone else's story.... Kian... in full armour, after he changes into a wolf. Then I can have the pleasure of peeling him and feeling him then he can keep me warm when we (eventually) sleep after raw animal sex. Yep.

Probably, Sean Rule, for the 1st timeline, from dkstories's Do Over series, because I love scientific guys with a rich story, but may not be as well featured as some of the other main characters..

I would have said that, but then I realized that Andy and I would have killed each other about three minutes into the date.

Actually, from Cross-Currents, I'd want a date with Trey. He just comes off as such a chill, laidback guy that'd be fun to go on a casual date with.

• Site Administrator

Stephen from From Behind Those Blue Eyes. Something about his character of being a popular jock yet being down to earth with everyone around him always has attracted me.

The only thing is him having the same first name, does it make me narcissistic? :P

• Like 1

Derek from The Road Home by Tyler Peel! He's my favorite fictional character by far.... stupid Tyler, being perfect... argh...

And Owen from The Long Way. I love him (not as much as Derek... just saying).

• Like 1

Aaron Kelson, Dessert Droping, by DomLuka.. because I can handle bad guys... :P

Ummmmm, his name is Aaron Keslin, and you do realize that he's gay right? He had a thing for Rory.

My date would be with Jason Tellerman from Second Shot. Blond hair and uses hair gel. My kinda guy. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Like 1

Ummm HELLO!! He is 6 years OLDER than ME!! :P

If it was 2011 in CAP world, he would be. However, since it's only 2000 in CAP world, Will's only 13, so you're a major perve, you perve. I'm going to tell the whole school you wanna date an 8th grader!:D

Edited by methodwriter85

If it was 2011 in CAP world, he would be. However, since it's only 2000 in CAP world, Will's only 13, so you're a major perve, you perve. I'm going to tell the whole school you wanna date an 8th grader!:D

Since it is only 2000, I am SEVEN and in 2nd grade! :P

Since it is only 2000, I am SEVEN and in 2nd grade! :P

**Groan** :/

**Sigh** :mellow:

If it were only 2000, I'd be . . . I'd . . . I'd still be old. :unsure:

But getting back on topic, there aren't a lot of characters who are old enough for me to lust after - I can't think of anyone over thirty I would want to date from any story I read. I'm open to suggestions B)

• Like 1