Happy Birthday Q-Man

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY! :hug: :hug: :D Spoil yourself, you know you want to :P (maybe spoil us by giving us chapter 6 of Purpose :whistle:0:) did I say that out loud? woops)

It's not my birthday yet - it's tomorrow LOL Which is mother's day so my day has been revoked for a year - taking care of mom tomorrow :) [so no Chap Six yet - sorry stuart, I don't have the time today or tomorrow - you try cooking for your mom on her day and see how stressed out you get :P ]

Feliz cumpleanos :)

Thank you - :hug:

Happy Birthday Q-man :)

Thank you Anya :hug:

It's everyone's birthday today, isn't it? :2thumbs: Happy birthday, man!

Well it's not my birthday today - it's tomorrow so ask me that tomorrow :whistle:

• Like 1

I think it's awesome that everyone is wishing you a premature birthday. You know that makes you older, don't you? :lmao: Seriously, Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people at GA! Have a good one!

• Like 1

Andy, all the best. Being counted as a day older than you really are is worth it if you get the personal recognition you deserve.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS! BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, YOU PROLLY WON'T GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION, SO MAKE IT COUNT.

• Like 1

Well, I saw this thread a few hours ago, but didn't want to write in it until it was officially your B.day. :P Now it's twelve minutes into it. Have an AWESOME DAY. :D

Happy B.day to you!

Edited by AnytaSunday
  • Like 1

It's mothers day here sooooo....

Happy Birthday our Queen Andyness :hug:

Yes, Q is for Queen - Thanks Bee :)

I think it's awesome that everyone is wishing you a premature birthday. You know that makes you older, don't you? :lmao: Seriously, Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people at GA! Have a good one!

You're just annoyed people are wishing you a Happy B-day 2 weeks in advance :P Technically it was May 8th somewhere in the world when the well wishes began so I think 'technically' they were not early :P

Thanks Mark - 'see' you in 5 days :P

Andy, all the best. Being counted as a day older than you really are is worth it if you get the personal recognition you deserve.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS! BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, YOU PROLLY WON'T GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION, SO MAKE IT COUNT.

No, next year this time, the baby will be the center attraction and I don't think I will mind on lick :) Thanks

Happy Birthday, Andy!

Thanks John. :)

:music: Happy birthday, Andy :music:

Have fun! :2thumbs:

Merci! [whew, that's all the French I remember LOL]

Happy birthday!

And it's as if the whole country's celebrating this day for you

(You are the mom aren't you? :P)

If was the mom, I'd spank you for being fresh :P Thanks YB :)

Happy Birthday Andy!

I know it's early, but you know you love all of the attention :lmao:

Have a great one!

KC

Me love attention? Not really, someone narc'ed it was my birthday at the restaurant last night and I turned beet red when the whole place started singing to me. :*)

Thanks KC.

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great one. :)

Ms. K - thank you :)

So I tried to do this in one email but they said it was too many blocks, then I tried to cut and paste the rest into a second email and they said I was posting too fast. Then they said I was using too many emoticons. :blink: So I said a few #%@* words, got my coffee and waited a minute

Well, I saw this thread a few hours ago, but didn't want to write in it until it was officially your B.day. :P Now it's twelve minutes into it. Have an AWESOME DAY.

Happy B.day to you!

Thank you my dear but you know I am going to be made at you when I see you right??? Yes I got the email :/ Thank you! :)

2nd Happiest Birthday 2011

:hug: to ANDY! :hug:

(The best BD is coming shortly )

Ohh has to go check - BRB - is confused - :blink: October is a ways away - so that can't be the 'shortly' you were referring to was it? Thanks Maria

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a great one!

Thanks Prince - I was gonna step out the back door and yell but B-more is a bit away from the U of MD so you might not hear me :P

Again, Happy Birthday, Andy!

Again, thank you Kevin! :)

Happy 47th Birthday Andy!!!!

Hope you have a great day!

P.S. - Don't forget to change your 'Age' in your profile. It currently says 46. You aren't that young anymore :lol:

Vic, My god it is 5:30 am on a weekend! :blink: Did you wake up early JUST to harass my old self??? But yes, thank you for reminding me I am older - however this is one year I am happy to see come - I get to be a dad at 47 so 47 will always Rock for me :)

Thanks Vic!

• Like 2