I have 2..

1) Jared Padalecki :

Posted Image

2) Aaron Johnson:

Posted Image

the short one

Lol angel Sam :lol: and i really like the shortie one :D

Edited by Audi

Not exactly an actor... So: Francisco Lachowski.

Posted Image

I want to have his babies.

Oh gawd. So weird. I wrote a whole story based on a picture of him and his eyes, which I can't decide are 'bedroom' or melancholy. (I chose the latter for the story)

So my crushes tend towards athletes and not models or movie stars - these were just a couple that come to mind

Cristiano Renaldo - love to see him shirtless and he likes to be shirtless it seems.

Posted Image

Jose Reyes - shortstop for the New York Mets. Not a great picture but definitely does it for me.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Long time ago, I had a thing for James Spader. Got over that. Then I had a Ricky Martin period in the late 1990. Now I seem to have a generalized fascination with Asian guys. Who would have predicted that? I don't have a picture of any one guy I like, so how about a link to Super Junior's (Korean boy band) big hit "Sorry Sorry":

and here is a link to MyChonny parodying it:
These boys were born when I was in high school and college. Makes me feels so old, but I love their youthful energy.
  • Like 1

Long time ago, I had a thing for James Spader. Got over that. Then I had a Ricky Martin period in the late 1990. Now I seem to have a generalized fascination with Asian guys. Who would have predicted that? I don't have a picture of any one guy I like, so how about a link to Super Junior's (Korean boy band) big hit "Sorry Sorry":

and here is a link to MyChonny parodying it:
These boys were born when I was in high school and college. Makes me feels so old, but I love their youthful energy.

LOL @ the parody. I loved Super Junior and their songs. I know the chorus of their Sorry Sorry and BONAMANA :D

• Like 1