What Ice Cream Flavor are you?

Which Ice Cream Flavor Are You?

Posted Image

You are :

Cherries Garcia Posted Image

You are both fruity and careless as well as deep and sensual.

Oh, sounds sexy...Posted Image.............Posted Image wait it said I'm CARELESSS?!!! Posted Image

I AM NOT CARELESS! Well it looks sophisticated and classy...........and yummy so whatever.

Edited by Shalvia Verdell

Cherries Garcia.

Fruity? When I wanna be. :P

Careless? Yeah...sometimes. :/

Deep and sensual? Oooh... :*)

I'm always a little unsure about these kinds of quizzes though. I usually find one question in there where I don't agree with any of the choices...

Question 3 really annoyed me...I thought all the choices for "you are driving and you fall asleep at the wheel" were either things that didn't really apply to me cause they hadn't happened to me or likely wouldn't happen to me, or I thought they were flat-out ridiculous. Recalling past times I've had driving while tired, I ended up choosing the "breaking out in song to High School Musical" answer, which...not being a HUGE fan of HSM :P, kinda threw me. But, none of the others involved some kind of keeping myself awake at the wheel...

• 2 weeks later...

You are :

Cookies and Cream

You are awesome. I love you.

Okay everyone got a description and all I got was, "You are awesome?" Like, what the hell? haha that being sad thank you, but you shan't love me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...