[DomLuka] Happy Birthday Dom!

• Site Administrator

HI Dom,

Hopefully you might see this since it is in your forum and not the Lounge.

Hope everything is well and you are enjoying your Birthday!!!

All the best and who knows, you might surprise us all and pop in and just say a 'Hi'

:hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any point with this thread, seeing as how the author has been absent for more than a year now?

I mean the person behind the 'nom de plume' is hardy likely to pop in just because it is his or hers' birthday.

Is there any point with this thread, seeing as how the author has been absent for more than a year now?

I mean the person behind the 'nom de plume' is hardy likely to pop in just because it is his or hers' birthday.

I would like to point you to the wise words in your signature. :P

• Like 1

I would like to point you to the wise words in your signature. Posted Image

Another theory...

Perhaps Dom is checking GA without logging in, just waiting for a large enough outpouring of our love for him. Once that manifested adoration reaches a certain threshold, he'll make a dramatic entrance?

Another theory...

Perhaps Dom is checking GA without logging in, just waiting for a large enough outpouring of our love for him. Once that manifested adoration reaches a certain threshold, he'll make a dramatic entrance?

Vic,

I suspect that was tongue in cheek, because from what little I know of Dom - he is NOT holding out because folks don't love him enough.

But since we are tossing out theories, here's mine - he's working on something so killer good, that distractions such as posting and answering fan posts would cause him to lose his muse. So in essence he's waiting until he's got the 'goods' then he'll make his triumphant return. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Posted Image

• Like 1